DJ Josh Hall Reviews

DJ Josh Hall 2
DJ Josh Hall 3

Laury · Married on 09/28/2019

Best wedding DJ/Emcee

Dj josh hall was amazing during my ceremony & reception. While planning the wedding, he was responsive & only wanted to please. He made the entire event feel customized to me & my husbands likings. His emcee skills were perfect. He included the guests & took requests all night. Played everything we wanted w/out missing a beat. I would absolutely recommend him for any event. I will definitely use him again! Thank you so much, you’re the best!!

Sent on 10/09/2019
  • Roy

Roy A Dominguez · Married on 09/14/2019

Perfect choice

DJ Josh Hall was the perfect choice for our wedding. He was super helpfull in all aspects of our wedding. His ability to keep the party live was also a plus. Thank you for your service.

Sent on 09/16/2019

Tom Burrall · Married on 09/07/2019

Outstanding!!

DJ Josh Hall done an incredible job for our daughters sweet 16th birthday. Don’t waste your time looking for someone to DJ your event because Josh can handle whatever comes his way.

Sent on 09/19/2019
  • Angella

Angella O'byrne Linehan · Married on 08/31/2019

Highly recommend DJ Josh!

DJ Josh was great! During planning, he responded very promptly. He listened to what kind of music we wanted, and he delivered. His set up was very professional looking. He was very open to requests during the event. He did a great job!! We would highly recommend DJ Josh!

Sent on 07/08/2019

Jim Herrin · Married on 08/31/2019

DJ Josh was awesome

Josh was everything that I hoped for and more. He was professional, flexible and fit in with my guests seamlessly. He came with a great playlist for the occasion but responded quickly to random requests from my party guests. I highly recommend him.

Sent on 09/12/2019

Margie · Married on 07/27/2019

Excellent! Josh is personable and very professional. I highly recommend!

Josh was great! From the start of my daughters wedding to the end Josh was professional and was on top of our timeline schedule for announcements and kept everything flowing smoothly. He had everyone on their feet dancing the entire time! 😁

Sent on 07/31/2019

Amber Guthrie · Married on 06/01/2019

Winery wedding

DJ Josh was so great to work with for our wedding! Very responsive & savvy in the industry. We provided a pre-wedding timeline with specific songs/genre and the music was perfect! Josh would check in throughout the reception to ensure we were prepared for the next event (cake cutting, bouquet/garter toss etc) and everything worked out just as planned! It was a beautiful day; I would absolutely recommend DJ Josh!!

Sent on 06/06/2019
    DJ Josh Hall 4
    DJ Josh Hall 5

J JF · Married on 05/04/2019

Wonderful, Professional DJ Who Cares About His Clients

DJ Josh Hall was AMAZING!

First, Josh sat down with us to go over our musical tastes. He never rushed us, and was more than willing to over all of the details we desired. It was DJ Josh who really helped us map out many of the details of the reception by providing us with a blueprint of the typical order, and advice about things like introductions, dances and music selection.

The day of he was the consummate professional. He was early and had everything in order. The announcements were perfect, succinct and professional. He kicked our reception off, and kept it going until we closed the doors at the venue.

Dj Josh is worth every penny - really an absolute steal in terms of price. He does this because he loves it, and he will never try to "up sell" brides and grooms on things they do not need.

Overall, we had a wonderful experience, and give him our highest recommendation.

Sent on 07/01/2019

Scott Griffin · Married on 02/22/2019

DJ for my daughters birthday

Josh did an excellent job from initial contact through end of event.

Sent on 02/24/2019

Shirlyn · Married on 01/26/2019

Best Sweet Sixteen Party Ever

Punctual, friendly and all our song choices which kept the guest dancing all night

Sent on 01/30/2019
  • Natalie

Natalie Grand · Married on 01/20/2019

He killed it at my 40th Vegas Style Birthday party! :) SMASH!

Josh Hall entertained my 40th birthday in Granite Bay. I never met him prior and only spoke to him on phone. I gave him a list of eccentric music I wanted and I have to say, he was fantastic! My guests old and young said my DJ was amazing. My party was hopping! If you want a fun, exciting party hire Josh Hall, he MC's and everything. He has a good read on the crowd when to turn music up or down, his lights were fun and is good directing the crowd. His services is what made our party! He makes the perfect DJ. He can fit any occasion. This guy knows his music too. He came early and was very reliable, that is a plus!

Sent on 01/20/2019

Sharon · Married on 06/08/2018

DJ Josh was the best DJ I have ever used. I would high recommend him. Awesome night will have memories to last a life time.
    Sharon and Debbie

Sent on 06/30/2018
    DJ Josh Hall 6

Darrie · Married on 06/02/2018

Fantastic DJ!! Highly recommend Josh for any event!

Sent on 06/30/2018

Derek Perez · Married on 01/07/2017

DJ Josh Hall is great

He knows how to work your playlist
    Everything seemed well blended and efficient
    A professional service much appreciated

Sent on 08/13/2019

A. · Married on 10/03/2015

My husband and I are truly and sincerely happy with DJ Josh Hall. He was professional,punctual, and responsive to our needs. He added many of our favorite spanish songs into our music requests with ease. All of our guests remarked on how well the music had flowed throughout our wedding and reception. Thank you DJ Josh for making our wedding day spectacular.
    Sincerely,
    Ada and Alex

Sent on 03/09/2017

Peter Bahnson · Married on 09/21/2019

A real crowd pleaser!

Very responsive to the guests. We had a lot of fun!

Sent on 09/29/2019