DJ Jon Don Myers Reviews

33 Reviews for DJ Jon Don Myers

• Y

Yesenia · Getting married on 02/10/2022

Jon Don Myers

Jon was very professional and had the best attitude! Will recommend to all my friends :)

Amanda · Married on 06/01/2021

Amazinggg!

I was completely blown away with this DJ service! 10000% recommend! I didn't even have to walk up to request music they were all playing perfectly! Now that's a bomb DJ!

• April

April S. · Married on 02/06/2021

Excellent experience

Jon Don Myers is awesome. Responses quickly, happy to answer questions great personality and a wonderful DJ. He is pretty self contained which is a huge plus. Supplied additional lighting around the venue which created atmosphere. I would highly recommend him for an occasion! Thank you Jon Don Myers

Sent on 02/11/2021
  • Inconsiderate

Inconsiderate S. · Married on 11/01/2020

The Best Wedding DJ Ever!!!

From the moment we hired him, until the end of our wedding, Jon Don Myers was an incredible DJ, affordable, and easy to work with.

• Samantha

Samantha N. · Married on 08/09/2020

9/20/19 Wedding

DJ Jon Don was AWESOME!! He was great to work with and always eager and available to answer any questions we had. Our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception took place at three different locations on the hotel property and he came prepared and everything went very smoothly!!! The songs he played during the reception were always on point and all of our guests were on the dance floor non-stop all night!! So many guests commented on how much fun he was and everyone (including us) were so impressed! We highly recommend DJ Jon Don to anyone looking for a DJ!!! We are so thankful for his hard work and dedication to making our day so special!!

Sent on 10/05/2019
  • Johnny

Johnny H. · Married on 08/02/2020

Wouldn't have anyone else DJ my wedding!!!

The guests were so happy JDM was the headliner at our backyard block party wedding. He rocked the house for over 3 hours.

• Katie

Katie · Married on 05/16/2020

Made my wedding dreams come true

What can I even begin to say about John. He was so easy to work with and made my special day so much easier. We told him an idea of what we wanted playing (mostly MoTown) and our dance floor was packed from start to finish. John provided us with lights and a photo booth, which was just over the moon cute. His energy that he brings with him is infectious and spread throughout the entire venue!

Beth M. · Married on 04/26/2020

Fantastic!

Jon was amazing to work with! He took the time to sit down and get to know us as a couple and what we were looking to experience at our wedding. I will be using him for all of my events moving forward!

• Melanie

Melanie C. · Married on 04/03/2020

Amazing DJ/MC!

Dj Jon Don was the best! He did a great job of keeping the night going in a fun, professional manner. He got everyone dancing, even my parents who can be a bit shy. We had an amazing time and he really helped make the day fun for everyone!

Rhiannon M. · Married on 02/16/2020

Best DJ Ever!

He was so helpful from start to finish! He talked with us on the phone multiple times before our wedding and made us feel confident that he had our backs. On the day he was so fun and had everyone dancing for hours!

• O

Orson O. · Married on 02/01/2020

Class Act with a great hat

Jon was a great sport with all our music requests (very specific) and brought the party in one van. Fantastic sound system, professional lights, and a projector for visuals. Great attitude, seemed like a guest at our wedding that just happened to show up with a van full of fun and music. 10/10 would hire again.

Michael S. · Married on 01/05/2020

Excellent DJ

Jon was very professional, on time, and made sure my wife got everything she wanted. And his sound and light systems are excellent. He was also wonderful with all of our guests, everyone had a great time.

• Laura

Laura W. · Married on 09/03/2019

Awesome DJ!

Dj Jon was so awesome! He exceeded our expectations and kept the dance floor going for hours!

• C O

C O · Married on 08/21/2019

A genuine pleasure

As someone who originally thought I didn’t need a DJ for my 25 person wedding, I couldn’t be happier that we found DJ Jon. He was professional and had quite the music library to choose from. I was not expecting this guy to throw down some Nigerian tunes for my visiting family, they were thrilled! The photo booth services he provided was great and super convenient

Sent on 05/07/2021

Giovanna · Married on 05/05/2019

Super rad dj!

Jon is fun, professional, and super responsive. Jon kept the good songs coming and the dance floor never slowed down. He did an excellent job on making the announcements. Jon helped us to have lots of fun at our wedding. We highly recommend Jon!

Sent on 05/09/2019
  • Juan

Juan D. · Married on 05/01/2019

Oustanding DJ

Easily my favorite DJ! I would hire him again in a heartbeat!

Sujie · Married on 12/16/2018

Wonderful experience with an Effortless master.

DJ Jon Don is an effortless DJ master. He knows everything about wedding & music, and helps you with all your questions and inquiries. His website is super cool and easy to use with large collections. The communications were quick and easy from the beginning. And he incorporated the music as we requested perfectly. He ran our reception smoothly and beautifully.

Sent on 12/27/2018

Nicole Q. · Married on 11/10/2018

Great DJ highly recommend!

Jon was super reliable and just what we wanted in a DJ for our desert wedding.

Sent on 04/10/2021

Peyton · Married on 06/02/2018

From start to finish Jon was amazing!! He brought 2 separate sound systems, one for my ceremony with a smaller speaker plus microphone then a full set up with lights, a fun projection backdrop, larger speakers, & mic for the reception. The playlist was AMAZING & people were dancing the whole night!! He played all songs on my "must have" list, did a great job MC-ing the event, & adapted to every request that I had. He also took requests from the guests for songs which they loved! Could NOT recommend him more for a wedding but honestly for any event that one might need a DJ too!

Sent on 06/12/2018
  • Garage

Garage G. · Married on 06/01/2018

Brilliant DJ

I have never seen a light show that good for a wedding. The dance floor was always filled and the guests were blown away at the presentation.

Laura · Married on 01/13/2018

Great Dj, Good Price

Saw him DJ a friends wedding and ended up hiring him for mine. So glad I did! He was so helpful and did such an amazing job!

Chris · Married on 01/06/2018

Jon made our unforgettable night truly special I have been recommending him to all of my personal friends and family. He's exactly what you want in a DJ!

Julian · Married on 01/06/2018

Jon Don is THE don of DJs. So professional and efficient...Funny too!

• O

Omid · Married on 12/05/2017

Jon Myers was the DJ for a friends wedding and he had everyone from the kids to the grand parents laughing and dancing all night long. Really a great performer who goes the extra mile to make sure everyone has a special day. 5 Stars.

Sent on 01/25/2018

Tess · Married on 12/03/2017

Worth every penny! Very affordable and his personality and professionalism had the dance floor busy all night! 10/10 would recommend!