DJ Jon Don Myers Reviews

15 Reviews for DJ Jon Don Myers

• Samantha

Samantha Nigrelli · Getting married on 08/09/2020

9/20/19 Wedding

DJ Jon Don was AWESOME!! He was great to work with and always eager and available to answer any questions we had. Our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception took place at three different locations on the hotel property and he came prepared and everything went very smoothly!!! The songs he played during the reception were always on point and all of our guests were on the dance floor non-stop all night!! So many guests commented on how much fun he was and everyone (including us) were so impressed! We highly recommend DJ Jon Don to anyone looking for a DJ!!! We are so thankful for his hard work and dedication to making our day so special!!

Sent on 10/05/2019

Giovanna · Married on 05/05/2019

Super rad dj!

Jon is fun, professional, and super responsive. Jon kept the good songs coming and the dance floor never slowed down. He did an excellent job on making the announcements. Jon helped us to have lots of fun at our wedding. We highly recommend Jon!

Sent on 05/09/2019

Sujie · Married on 12/16/2018

Wonderful experience with an Effortless master.

DJ Jon Don is an effortless DJ master. He knows everything about wedding & music, and helps you with all your questions and inquiries. His website is super cool and easy to use with large collections. The communications were quick and easy from the beginning. And he incorporated the music as we requested perfectly. He ran our reception smoothly and beautifully.

Sent on 12/27/2018

Peyton · Married on 06/02/2018

From start to finish Jon was amazing!! He brought 2 separate sound systems, one for my ceremony with a smaller speaker plus microphone then a full set up with lights, a fun projection backdrop, larger speakers, & mic for the reception. The playlist was AMAZING & people were dancing the whole night!! He played all songs on my "must have" list, did a great job MC-ing the event, & adapted to every request that I had. He also took requests from the guests for songs which they loved! Could NOT recommend him more for a wedding but honestly for any event that one might need a DJ too!

Sent on 06/12/2018

Chris · Married on 01/06/2018

Jon made our unforgettable night truly special I have been recommending him to all of my personal friends and family. He's exactly what you want in a DJ!

Julian · Married on 01/06/2018

Jon Don is THE don of DJs. So professional and efficient...Funny too!

• O

Omid · Married on 12/05/2017

Jon Myers was the DJ for a friends wedding and he had everyone from the kids to the grand parents laughing and dancing all night long. Really a great performer who goes the extra mile to make sure everyone has a special day. 5 Stars.

Sent on 01/25/2018

Tess · Married on 12/03/2017

Worth every penny! Very affordable and his personality and professionalism had the dance floor busy all night! 10/10 would recommend!

Jenna · Married on 06/03/2017

We hired Jonathan for our wedding DJ this past june in San Diego after he did our friends wedding, and we were SO impressed with him at theirs that we knew we wanted him for ours! I didn't even look into any other DJ's before booking him shortly after we got engaged. His music selection was perfect, especially for all ages. Us and our friends are mid to late 20's, and we had SO many compliments on our DJ and the music, as well as from our guests aged 30-70!! This was our goal when looking for a DJ, someone fun and energetic who knew how to play for all ages. This is exactly what Jonathan did. He was so easy to work with from the beginning, arrived plenty early to setup, had all of the equipment needed as our venue did not provide any. He was the perfect amount of energetic and entertaining for the crowd. Not too quiet, not too loud, and not cheesy like some DJ's are. He was fun and down to earth, and our dance floor was packed all night long. We are so happy we hired him for our wedding!

Sent on 09/25/2017

Ashley · Married on 06/27/2015

Jon has been great to work with! His pricing is extremely reasonable and although my fiance and I kinda felt like we weren't quite sure what to do....Jon provided us with a basic rundown that was very helpful. He's also really easy to reach and was able to accommodate our outdoor ceremony and indoor reception with his equipment. He is even bringing a screen and projector so we can do a photo slideshow - no extra cost!

He is great to work with and very professional. I'd definitely recommend him to anyone looking for any sort of DJ service!

Sent on 06/14/2015

Tara · Married on 06/14/2014

I was recommended Jon Don by a friend who had used him for her wedding. I had been to enough weddings to realize that a good DJ is extremely important to set the tone for the night and keep the party going. He worked with me to create the ultimate playlist and played music that appealed to everyone from the kids to my older family members. He was punctual, responsive in the weeks leading up to the wedding, and he even triple checked with me on the pronunciation of all the groomsmen and bridesmaids before announcing them. At the end of the night my sister wanted his information for her upcoming events, and I have been recommending him to all my other friends for their weddings.

Evan · Married on 05/03/2014

DJ Jon Don Myers was the master of getting my friends on the dance floor and keeping them there. He was on time and all my specific song requests were played throughout the magical moments that kept happening. He was the soundtrack to the most important day of my life and I hope anyone reading this will reach out and try to book him asap. He's extremely reasonably priced and I even gave him a tip because he stayed a little longer to get a few last songs. If you want a party and songs everyone enjoys, DJ Jon Don Myers is your DJ. Stop looking elsewhere. He's your guy. I promise.

Sent on 01/29/2018

Brendan · Married on 06/01/2013

Jon Don Myers was referred to me via a friend who had hired him to DJ their wedding. He was very professional and showed up on time. He met up with us before hand so we could talk about the music we wanted and we customized some playlists together. He was very attentive to mix up some classics with our recommendations of country and top 40. On the day of our wedding Jon showed up early and set up his gear pretty quickly and needed no help, even though we offered. His lighting gear was exactly what we wanted to turn the party up after dinner.

Jon worked with our co-ordinator and together they made sure we had microphones ready for speeches and smoothly transitioned our first dance. At the end of the night Jon was wrapped out quickly and very professional. I will definitely hire Jon again.

Sent on 01/26/2018

Sara · Married on 02/04/2012

We spent weeks debating between a band and a DJ for our wedding. Then one of our friends referred us to Jon Don Myers and the decision was instantly made. Jon was professional and made the entire process super easy and fun. He was such a positive energy throughout the wedding -- it felt like we were old friends. The music was great, the atmosphere was perfect and everyone was dancing all night. I highly recommend Jon for any of your DJ needs!

Sent on 02/08/2018

Casey · Married on 01/02/2010

One great song after the next.

Sent on 01/24/2018