DJ Johnny Johnson Reviews

62 | Sciota, PA

62 Reviews for DJ Johnny Johnson

62 DJ Johnny Johnson Reviews

Rachael Weidlich · Married on 09/29/2018

Beyond excellent! The entire day went so smooth and we danced the entire night away! Thank you, Johnny!

Johnny was very accommodating and we could not have chosen anyone better! I wanted very specific songs played for the ceremony and he did just that! Everything went very smooth and we danced the entire night away! We would highly recommend him. Thank you so much, Johnny!

Sent on 10/24/2018

DJ Johnny Johnson's reply:

Thanks for having me. May you have a great marriage and I hope to see you and your family at the next celebration !

Jess Cummings · Married on 09/02/2018

Wedding 2018

Did an awesome job at my wedding (we had 3 different sound locations on site) came early . Was very entertaining for everyone!

Tina · Married on 07/13/2018

Dj Johnny Johnson did an awesome job making our wedding FUN! He was very flexible and listened to all of our requests. He played traditional Greek music for my dad, which meant the world to him. He listened to my general requests and provided an awesome playlist for us. I was a very happy bride during our reception and DJ johnny Johnson created a wonderful party atmosphere!

DJ Johnny Johnson 1
    DJ Johnny Johnson 2
    DJ Johnny Johnson 3

Kaitlin · Married on 07/07/2018

We had our wedding at Memorytown and had Johnny as our DJ. Johnny is very professional and accomadating. He knows how to get people up and get the party started! He was very good with working with the bridal party and making sure everything went right for the entrances! Johnny played music that fit our guests and they had a blast. Johnny always let us know when different events (bouquet toss, cake cutting, blessings, etc.) were going to take place. We would recommend Johnny to anyone looking to have a great time at there wedding!

Kaitlin and Elliott Freeman 7/7/2018

Sent on 07/08/2018

DJ Johnny Johnson's reply:

Thank you for your kind words. You and your guests were a wonderful group. There was great energy in the room that night ! Have an awesome marriage and I hope to see you at your next celebration.

Lauren · Married on 06/16/2018

Was a great DJ for our wedding. Kept our guest moving all night. I would definitely recommend.

Jake · Married on 06/02/2018

DJ Johnny Johnson was the most professional service we had at our wedding. He was amenable to song choices, ever changing plans, and kept a smile on his face the entire time. Just a genuine, sincere, nice guy who knows exactly what he's doing. I HIGHLY recommend Johnny, he was amazing. He even ran to his car to get a compressor to help a guest with a flat tire for their car!

Kelly · Married on 04/07/2018

Great DJ will be using him for my next event!!! Made my special night even more extra special. Very professional and accommodating.

Debra · Married on 11/04/2017

DJ JOHNNY JOHNSON –AN AWESOME DJ EXPERIENCE!
    We found DJ Johnny Johnson on The Knot. We hit the JACKPOT! From the very start, he was extremely prompt In replying to our emails and I enjoyed our planning phone calls. He wanted to know what kind of music we were interested in and the songs for all the special dances. Johnny worked closely with our wedding planner/venue manager to ensure that everything worked out well. (He had a very thorough comprehensive questionnaire for up to completer before the wedding.) Since we were having an outdoor wedding followed by an outdoor/indoor cocktail hour, and finally an indoor reception, Johnny had to go the extra mile to provide music services for multiple sites all at Carmen’s Country Inn & Gardens. The pre and post wedding service was beautiful and perfect for the outdoor setting. We then all moved into the reception venue. There was so much going and Johnny coordinated with our event manager to take care of all the requirements like introducing the bride & groom families, the bridal party, the new bride & groom, and took care of all the special dances and reception activities. He was an energetic emcee throughout the reception, engaging the wedding guests in song and dance. He even got out on the dance floor to teach some of the dance steps! He played all the songs on our play list, much to our delight! Johnny was professional in every sense and we definitely HIGHLY recommend him to anyone who is looking for a fun, genuine, dedicated, friendly, and engaging wedding DJ! (And he had the best price out of all that we researched!)
    Submitted by the Mother of the Bride: Debra (Wedding: 11/04/17)

Paula · Married on 10/14/2017

Absolutely the best! Kept guest up dancing, laughing and enjoying the wedding. I highly reccomend. Perfect!!!

Jule · Married on 10/07/2017

I had a great time with DJ Johnny Johnson at my wedding! He was super easy going and matched our needs perfectly! I trusted his professional opinion on everything and it was the right way to go!! He was a blast!!

Melanie · Married on 09/22/2017

We threw DJ Johnny Johnson a curve ball and WOW, he hit it out of the park! We had a unique event which consisted of many drastically varying segments: Auction, Cocktail hour, Fashion Show, Awards... and he didn't miss a single queue! He kept the mood lively and engaged our audience every step of the way. His participation helped to make our event a success! THANK YOU DJ Johnny Johnson!

Sent on 10/13/2017
    DJ Johnny Johnson 4
    DJ Johnny Johnson 5
    DJ Johnny Johnson 6

DJ Johnny Johnson's reply:

Thank you so much for your review. It was a honor to be part of your first of many events. I`m so blessed to do my passion and more so when it is recognized.

Mike · Married on 09/17/2017

Great job. Perfect selection of music. Worked well with the band..... highly recommend Johnny

Evelyn · Married on 06/02/2017

We had a great time. We will def book him again. Very professional, polite, great with the kids and the adults.

Brittany · Married on 05/12/2017

Johnny made everyone stay on the dance floor! He knew exactly what we wanted to hear at our wedding without much work on our part. We loved the name light that came with our package!

Stephanie · Married on 05/06/2017

We hired DJ Johnny Johnson's company for DJ Services for our daughter's communion party in May 2017. Johnny was unavailable on the date of our party, however, his c-worker DJ Steve was able to work for our party. From the moment Steve arrived, he got the party started! He engaged all of the kids trough music and games, and made sure the Adults were involved too! Everyone had such a great time and raved about how great DJ Steve was! We highly recommend booking DJ Johnny Johnson and his crew, your party attendees will surely love them!

Stephanie · Married on 04/08/2017

I had a difficult time choosing a DJ because I wanted somebody good, but not pay an arm and a leg for. Calling around you hear sales pitches about "my equipment is better" or "I will keep your crowd entertained", etc. If I could give any advice to any soon to be bride I would tell them DONT FEED INTO IT!! I can not express how grateful I am I chose DJ Johnny Johnson. Not only was he was very reasonable, but did an amazing job! We had around 150 ppl at our wedding and not one person has had 1 negative thing to say, everyone had a blast!!!!! Thank you so much for making our special day so much fun! :)

Steph & Matt

Lizbeth · Married on 12/03/2016

Johnny did an awesome job for us during our company's kids Xmas party. He kept the kids entertained with games and prizes and they overall had a lot of fun. We loved his service so much last year that we are booking him again this year. You won't be disappointed.

• Arlene899

Arlene · Married on 10/08/2016

DJ Johnny Johnson was a pure professional! Showed up on time, played all our requested songs, MC'd the whole nights festivities and it wasn't too loud and we could talk and also dance the night away! Would recommend him highly for any event.

Lauren · Married on 06/18/2016

DJ Johnny Johnson was absolutely amazing. We could not have had a better DJ for our wedding in June. He was very attentive and easy going during the preparation stages and we were most impressed with his ability to tend to our guests tastes. We had so many compliments on his MC abilities and many of our older guests raved about actually being able to hear each others conversations during dinner while also enjoying the music. When people got dancing, our younger friends had a blast with the tracks he was playing! Can't say enough about his abilities and service. Would absolutely recommend.

Vanessa · Married on 06/04/2016

Dj johnny was great!! He was reasonably priced and did a great job at our wedding!!! He was professional and took requests from our guests. I would highly recommend him!!!

Donna · Married on 04/22/2016

DJ Johnny Johnson did a amazing job from everything to my ceremony music to reception. Working with lots if DJs being a banquet server Johnny Johnson is by far the best. He made everything stress free and even more perfect then I could have imagined. Thank you much!!

Lindsay · Married on 04/16/2016

Dj Johnnee was wonderful , he truly played all the best music and was able to know our taste seamlessly. He timed out the songs perfectly and fit all our special music in. All our guests kept saying how much they loved the music that was played at the ceremony, dinner music and dancing! He got there super early to set up and his expertise truly made our day extra special and to top it all off he was super affordable! I was thrilled to pick someone offline randomly and have such a great experience. I would HIGHLY recommend him!

Betty · Married on 08/22/2015

Johnnee, you were AMAZING! We want to thank you for making our wedding a blast! You were a big hit and all our guests were so happy and had an awesome time! You will be highly recommended. Thank you again for going above and beyond and being part of our speacial day.
    Betty & Mike
    8/22/15

Sent on 09/16/2015

DJ Johnny Johnson's reply:

Thank you Betty. You, your family and guests were awesome as well. It was such a pleasure to give you a great wedding. I wish you & Mike nothing but the best. Have an awesome marriage !

Heather · Married on 08/08/2015

Awesome DJ! We had the best day! All of our guest loved him also! Highly recommend you will not be disappointed! We will definitely hire I'm again! Thank you Johnnee for the great memories!