58 Reviews for DJ Johnny Johnson

One Event Per Day (1)
Microphones (1)
Projector (1)
Sound/PA System (1)

We had our wedding at Memorytown and had Johnny as our DJ. Johnny is very professional and accomadating. He knows how to get people up and get the party started! He was very good with working with the bridal party and making sure everything went right for the entrances! Johnny played music that fit our guests and they had a blast. Johnny always let us know when different events (bouquet toss, cake cutting, blessings, etc.) were going to take place. We would recommend Johnny to anyone looking to have a great time at there wedding!

Kaitlin and Elliott Freeman 7/7/2018

Profile Picture Kaitlin, 7/7/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Johnny Johnson was the most professional service we had at our wedding. He was amenable to song choices, ever changing plans, and kept a smile on his face the entire time. Just a genuine, sincere, nice guy who knows exactly what he's doing. I HIGHLY recommend Johnny, he was amazing. He even ran to his car to get a compressor to help a guest with a flat tire for their car!

Profile Picture Jake, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Great DJ will be using him for my next event!!! Made my special night even more extra special. Very professional and accommodating.

Profile Picture Kelly, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ JOHNNY JOHNSON –AN AWESOME DJ EXPERIENCE!
We found DJ Johnny Johnson on The Knot. We hit the JACKPOT! From the very start, he was extremely prompt In replying to our emails and I enjoyed our planning phone calls. He wanted to know what kind of music we were interested in and the songs for all the special dances. Johnny worked closely with our wedding planner/venue manager to ensure that everything worked out well. (He had a very thorough comprehensive questionnaire for up to completer before the wedding.) Since we were having an outdoor wedding followed by an outdoor/indoor cocktail hour, and finally an indoor reception, Johnny had to go the extra mile to provide music services for multiple sites all at Carmen’s Country Inn & Gardens. The pre and post wedding service was beautiful and perfect for the outdoor setting. We then all moved into the reception venue. There was so much going and Johnny coordinated with our event manager to take care of all the requirements like introducing the bride & groom families, the bridal party, the new bride & groom, and took care of all the special dances and reception activities. He was an energetic emcee throughout the reception, engaging the wedding guests in song and dance. He even got out on the dance floor to teach some of the dance steps! He played all the songs on our play list, much to our delight! Johnny was professional in every sense and we definitely HIGHLY recommend him to anyone who is looking for a fun, genuine, dedicated, friendly, and engaging wedding DJ! (And he had the best price out of all that we researched!)
Submitted by the Mother of the Bride: Debra (Wedding: 11/04/17)

Profile Picture Debra, 11/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Absolutely the best! Kept guest up dancing, laughing and enjoying the wedding. I highly reccomend. Perfect!!!

Profile Picture Paula, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I had a great time with DJ Johnny Johnson at my wedding! He was super easy going and matched our needs perfectly! I trusted his professional opinion on everything and it was the right way to go!! He was a blast!!

Profile Picture Jule, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We threw DJ Johnny Johnson a curve ball and WOW, he hit it out of the park! We had a unique event which consisted of many drastically varying segments: Auction, Cocktail hour, Fashion Show, Awards... and he didn't miss a single queue! He kept the mood lively and engaged our audience every step of the way. His participation helped to make our event a success! THANK YOU DJ Johnny Johnson!

Photo for DJ Johnny Johnson Review - Jessica Cemelli Smith, and DJ Johnny Johnson
Photo for DJ Johnny Johnson Review - The RedShoe Emcee and award winning actress, Jacinth Headlam
Profile Picture Melanie, 9/22/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Great job. Perfect selection of music. Worked well with the band..... highly recommend Johnny

Profile Picture Mike, 9/17/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had a great time. We will def book him again. Very professional, polite, great with the kids and the adults.

Profile Picture Evelyn, 6/2/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Johnny made everyone stay on the dance floor! He knew exactly what we wanted to hear at our wedding without much work on our part. We loved the name light that came with our package!

Profile Picture Brittany, 5/12/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We hired DJ Johnny Johnson's company for DJ Services for our daughter's communion party in May 2017. Johnny was unavailable on the date of our party, however, his c-worker DJ Steve was able to work for our party. From the moment Steve arrived, he got the party started! He engaged all of the kids trough music and games, and made sure the Adults were involved too! Everyone had such a great time and raved about how great DJ Steve was! We highly recommend booking DJ Johnny Johnson and his crew, your party attendees will surely love them!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I had a difficult time choosing a DJ because I wanted somebody good, but not pay an arm and a leg for. Calling around you hear sales pitches about "my equipment is better" or "I will keep your crowd entertained", etc. If I could give any advice to any soon to be bride I would tell them DONT FEED INTO IT!! I can not express how grateful I am I chose DJ Johnny Johnson. Not only was he was very reasonable, but did an amazing job! We had around 150 ppl at our wedding and not one person has had 1 negative thing to say, everyone had a blast!!!!! Thank you so much for making our special day so much fun! :)

Steph & Matt

Profile Picture Stephanie , 4/8/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Projector, Uplighting

Johnny did an awesome job for us during our company's kids Xmas party. He kept the kids entertained with games and prizes and they overall had a lot of fun. We loved his service so much last year that we are booking him again this year. You won't be disappointed.

Profile Picture Lizbeth, 12/3/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Johnny Johnson was a pure professional! Showed up on time, played all our requested songs, MC'd the whole nights festivities and it wasn't too loud and we could talk and also dance the night away! Would recommend him highly for any event.

Profile Picture Arlene , 10/8/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Johnny Johnson was absolutely amazing. We could not have had a better DJ for our wedding in June. He was very attentive and easy going during the preparation stages and we were most impressed with his ability to tend to our guests tastes. We had so many compliments on his MC abilities and many of our older guests raved about actually being able to hear each others conversations during dinner while also enjoying the music. When people got dancing, our younger friends had a blast with the tracks he was playing! Can't say enough about his abilities and service. Would absolutely recommend.

Profile Picture Lauren, 6/18/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Dj johnny was great!! He was reasonably priced and did a great job at our wedding!!! He was professional and took requests from our guests. I would highly recommend him!!!

Profile Picture Vanessa, 6/4/16, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Johnny Johnson did a amazing job from everything to my ceremony music to reception. Working with lots if DJs being a banquet server Johnny Johnson is by far the best. He made everything stress free and even more perfect then I could have imagined. Thank you much!!

Profile Picture Donna, 4/22/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Dj Johnnee was wonderful , he truly played all the best music and was able to know our taste seamlessly. He timed out the songs perfectly and fit all our special music in. All our guests kept saying how much they loved the music that was played at the ceremony, dinner music and dancing! He got there super early to set up and his expertise truly made our day extra special and to top it all off he was super affordable! I was thrilled to pick someone offline randomly and have such a great experience. I would HIGHLY recommend him!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 4/16/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Johnnee, you were AMAZING! We want to thank you for making our wedding a blast! You were a big hit and all our guests were so happy and had an awesome time! You will be highly recommended. Thank you again for going above and beyond and being part of our speacial day.
Betty & Mike
8/22/15

Profile Picture Betty, 8/22/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Awesome DJ! We had the best day! All of our guest loved him also! Highly recommend you will not be disappointed! We will definitely hire I'm again! Thank you Johnnee for the great memories!

Profile Picture Heather, 8/8/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

very awesome. If it wasnt for him we would have probaly paying alot more for a different dj and probaly would of been crappy. We have no complaints at all. I would use him again and recommand him to other people.

Profile Picture brittany, 6/13/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We hired Johnnee Johnson as our DJ for our wedding on 3/7/15 at Woodloch Pines Resort in Hawley, PA. I originally found him on Thumbtack.com, where he quoted me a fantastic price for exactly what we needed.

He arrived early and had all of his equipment set up before we even got there! We needed a small setup for the indoor ceremony, which DJ Johnnee Johnson also provided. He played exactly the types of songs we requested for prior to and during the ceremony. (I actually called him up around 6:30am the day of the wedding to make a last minute change and he was very accommodating!).

Our reception was downstairs at the same location. Again, everything was all set up and ready to go right after the ceremony. We had a few specific songs that we wanted for our entrance and first dance, but other than that we just told him the types of songs we liked and let him decide the songs for the reception. Our guests were mostly family members (a mix of older and younger generations), and some friends around our age. I was worried about how things would turn out given the age differences between all the guests, but the music was PERFECT. There was a great mix of older and newer songs as well as casual and upbeat/dance songs. Going into everything, I wasn't expecting a crazy dance party. I was content with it being just a nice, casual event...but oh man, he really got some of our guests out on the dance floor!!! They had a blast!!

We also requested to do an anniversary dance, which was so much fun being able to find out which couple was married the longest.. my grandparents won with being married for 52 years!

Overall, everything turned out great. We're so happy that we chose Johnnee Johnson as our DJ. We had a lot of guests saying it was the best wedding they've ever been to.. I don't think that would be the case if we didn't hire Johnnee Johnson! Thanks so much!

Profile Picture Audrey, 3/7/15, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

My wife and I had Dj Johnnee Johnson as our Dj for the wedding. He Provided great music, up lightning, party favors, and created a very energetic party. All the guests were dancing all night long from start to finish. DJ Johnnee Johnson was very professional and answered any questions we had through email or phone calls very promptly. I would recommend this DJ for any party.

Profile Picture Mike, 8/2/14, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

The service our DJ provided us for our wedding was excellent. He not only met our expectations he went above and beyond. We would book our DJ again in the future and recommend anyone looking for a DJ to use Eternal Sounds Entertainment. Again thank you for making our wedding day special!

Profile Picture Kathleen, 6/28/14, 3 Reviews