DJ JOEY SALVATORE ENTERTAINMENT Reviews

DJ JOEY SALVATORE ENTERTAINMENT 6
  • Lisa

Lisa Maio · Married on 08/09/2019

The Life of the Party

Hello All! My wedding was August 9th at the Marina del Rey, and we had DJ Joey Salvatore as our DJ for the entire event. Words cannot even describe how incredible and professional he was. He provided all music for the wedding itself including the pergola ceremony outside by the water. He was also very accommodating and attentive to anything my husband and I requested. We had a mixture of music genres that we requested from present day to oldies and DJ Joey was able to deliver all music from all different time periods to accommodate every guest present. We received so many compliments about how well spoken and professional he was and how well he introduced and delivered the introductions for our ceremony and overall reception. Our dance floor was full of action the entire night, and the event ended with myself and the groom singing to their guests while we all danced in a circle on the dance floor. Truly an epic night. The best day ever... the best wedding ever. Thank you so much DJ Joey!!

Sent on 08/12/2019
  • lesly

lesly · Married on 05/31/2019

I think tonight's gonna be a good night

We got married at the historic Bear Mountain Inn in the Hudson Valley on 5/31/19. We had Joey MC and DJ our wedding and he did not disappoint in the slightest fashion. When he asked me what type of music we wanted I told him "Hits of the 80's, 90's and 2000's. After watching the party just ride the wave." And boy did he! Everyone danced until the last song at 1130 and would've danced until 2am had they let us. Joey really was an amazing addition to our wedding and it wouldn't have been the same without him.

Sent on 07/30/2019
    DJ JOEY SALVATORE ENTERTAINMENT 7

Nick · Married on 11/09/2018

Wonderful DJ!

Joey was a fantastic DJ with a great song list that kept everyone on the floor dancing (including some of our older relatives!). Highly recommended.

Sent on 01/05/2019

Mike · Married on 10/05/2018

Amazing professional and fun !!!!!!

We used Joey and his company for our event and hard to put it just one word but if we had to choose it would be EXCELLENT from start to beginning ceremony, cocktail hour reception till the end !! The PHOTOBOOTH and percussionist were an amazing addition as well but , we were so satisfied with the quality of the work as far as price responsiveness and just the fact that it was a stress free process !! If you want an amazing event with ABSOLUTELY NO STRESS then book with djjoeysalvatore Ent ... Thank you

Sent on 10/18/2018
    DJ JOEY SALVATORE ENTERTAINMENT 8
  • F

Francine Nash · Married on 09/29/2018

Awesome dj here!

What a night..our wedding was amazing!! Everything was perfect, but what really stood out and made the party spectacular was DJ Joey Salvatore.
    He captured the crowd by connecting to their vibe.
    We ha a very diversified playlist and wanted to avoid the typical wedding spin. He packed the dance floor and never quit. His set-up, which was completely assembled and ready to go when I got there, was beautiful and impressive. Joey is both professional and personable, I felt as if I had known him forever.
    Joey arrived fully loaded and ready to handle anything, his service was incredible. DJ Joey will not disappoint...people are still talking about our wedding.
    Thank you Thank you Thank you DJ Joey Salvatore

Sent on 02/28/2019

A · Married on 08/19/2018

The best in the business. If your looking for a DJ I highly recommend DJ Joey Salvatore. Thank you for doing such a great job at my daughters wedding. You went above and beyond all expectations. Thank you.
    Armando S.

Sent on 09/17/2018

Jennifer · Married on 06/02/2018

Highly recommend !

DJ Joey is definitely the best! He was easy to work with and has great professionalism and very prompt with timing. We had a few request and he made sure to meet them. He is flexible and willing to do whatever it takes to make your night as perfect as you imagined it. We had some last minute changes and he did not hesitate and without a problem he made it work. All of our guest were on their feet all night and commented on how great the DJ was. If you’re looking to have an unforgettable night with great music I highly recommend him! He will not disappoint you!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Vicki · Married on 01/14/2018

Don’t even waste your time looking anyway else. I got so lucky when I found him! He was extremely accommodating and answered all of my questions. The crowd LOVED him! Joe is charming, friendly, and was a huge part in making my wedding a perfect day!❤️

Sent on 03/12/2018

ANGELA · event on 12/15/2017

Joey was awesome to work with. He knew exactly what we wanted and delivered. I have never had a crowd more pumped and a dance floor more packed. So happy to have found him. Can't wait to use him again!

Sent on 01/17/2018

KATIE · Married on 07/22/2017

There are not enough words to express how amazing DJ joey was!!! Our wedding was this past Saturday and it was beyond everything we hoped it would be. It was pure magic and a big part of that would not have been if it weren't for Joey. He played all the right songs, was so incredibly professional yet fun. I believe I told him at one point that he was so amazing he needs to come over for dinner one night!!! Couldn't have asked for a better DJ!!!

Sent on 07/25/2017

Bardhyl · Married on 07/21/2017

Dj Joey made my mothers wedding phenomenal! He played a great mix of Albanian and American music, the dance floor was always full and also the guests had a wonderful time. He really made the wedding the best and unforgettable, I will definitely have DJ Joey do our next family event!

Kelli · Married on 07/01/2017

Dj Joey was amazing! He made my party! We were constantly dancing. It was a Disco Studio 54 theme and he knew exactly what we wanted.Everyone asked me for his contact number and where I found him. I saw him playing at my friends wedding and knew I had to have him at my party. He also was very accomdating because I had a surprise performer and he let the performer use his mic. Thank you soo much Dj Joey Salvatore! You rocked it!

Angela · event on 05/13/2017

Dj Joey is fabulous. He plays great music according to the customers likes and really knows how to get the party going and keeps it that way. He is professional , kind, and uses top notch equipment. I was at my father- in -law’s wedding and thought he was amazing... and I booked him for my son’s Communion a few months later. My guests had a great time. He is an excellent DJ who doesn’t break your bank! His prices are fair and you get so much more for what you pay for. I will definitely use him again and have recommended him to all of my friends.

Michael · Married on 10/22/2016

he was very personal and added that special touch to our day and he was able to accommodate our families traditional music with all of todays best

Sent on 08/08/2017
  • F

francesca · Married on 08/04/2016

Amazing!

I am SO happy I chose DJ Joey & his crew for my wedding! The planning process was extremely easy because they were so accomodating. When it came to the night of the wedding, they knew how to get the party started & keep it going all night! I couldnt have asked for a better set up, music selection or crew to have worked with. I can’t wait to use Joey for my upcoming events!

Sent on 10/15/2018
    DJ JOEY SALVATORE ENTERTAINMENT 9

Richard · Married on 10/10/2015

DJ Joey Salvatore Ent. production crew did a wonderful and professional job for our wedding ceremony and the reception after. They were always responsive to any of our inquiries and were flexible to adjust the program of the evening depending on our needs at the moment. For good professional and courteous celebratory service of any occasion. We recommend DJ Joey Salvatore Entertainment.

Sent on 10/23/2015

DJ Joey SALVATORE is fabulous. So professional from his set up, to his manners, to his music. He knows how to "read" the crowd and plays the right music to get the crowd up and dancing throughout the event. I would definitely recommend him.

Sent on 04/09/2016
  • Z

Zef · Married on 07/12/2014

Dj Joey Salvatore Was my DJ at my wedding of 650ppl and I don’t know any other way to explain it but every table in the hall was empty everyone was on their feet dancing none stop!! Didn’t matter the age group young old everyone was having a amazing time ppl still compliment my wedding till this day and how amazing the music was anyone can sit their and play music but joey knows how to feel the crowd and get everyone going....

Sent on 09/28/2017
    DJ JOEY SALVATORE ENTERTAINMENT 10

Diana · Married on 06/01/2012

First let's start off by saying it is difficult to coordinate a live band and a DJ for a wedding, especially when I (the bride) was pretty much the wedding planner/coordinator. DJ Joey made that part of my wedding day the easiest, and if you have ever planned a wedding, you know that that's very rare. I even made last minute changes (during the wedding) that he had no problem with, and did them with a smile on his face. I was scared that when the music started playing it would take a couple songs before everyone got up to dance....NOPE, as soon as the first song started to play, everyone was up. My husbands favorite video of us at the wedding was when we were breaking it down to songs DJ Joey played, which says something because he is really shy when it comes to dancing, especially in front of a crowd.
    Brides/Grooms/Wedding planners, if you are looking for a DJ that is headache free and an all around amazing person and DJ, that will make your wedding unforgettable, then DJ Joey is your guy!!

Sent on 08/09/2018
    DJ JOEY SALVATORE ENTERTAINMENT 11
    DJ JOEY SALVATORE ENTERTAINMENT 12

Jessica · Married on 07/14/2017

Joey was the DJ for our wedding about 2 months ago in July 2017. Our guests danced the whole night and continue to tell us how much fun they had. My husband and I really appreciated the different genres of music played that got the older crowd moving. My husband's 93 year old grandma was even up and moving! We also really liked that Joey checked in with us after our entrance to see if we wanted anything specific played that night. This was great because it was before the party really got started so the rest of the night could run smoothly. Also, there were a few items that the guests needed to know during the reception. These items included the photo booth opening/closing and the sparkler send off etc. Once I had the info, I simply told Joey and he was great about communicating it to our guests. Overall, we had an awesome night and loved that all ages were up and celebrating with us. That was so important to us.

Sent on 09/10/2017