DJ Joe Reviews

DJ Joe 2
DJ Joe 3
DJ Joe 4

Mj Chisum · Getting married on 11/05/2019

DJ Joe knows how to party!

DJ Joe has now DJ'd all three of the weddings in my immediate family; he is great! He helps you through the whole process and let's you just relax and put a very important part of your wedding all on him, the music! We had some very specific requests with my husband being a huge music buff, and he hit every one. We had an awesome variety and he read the crowd perfectly to keep people on the dance floor. His library of music is very impressive and with enough advance, he can get whatever you ask for! I highly, highly recommend DJ Joe for your wedding or any party you need a DJ for!

Sent on 05/29/2019
    DJ Joe 5
    DJ Joe 6

Paige Schmidt · Married on 10/11/2019

Wonderful Reception

We would highly recommend Joe to anyone! He did a fantastic job entertaining everyone during our reception! Super nice, fun and responsive!! We had the most amazing time at our reception!!

Sent on 10/14/2019
  • Kandy

Kandy · Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing time

My wedding guests all had an amazing time! Great music variety and he did a great job entertaining our guests while we were taking pictures. Thank you for being so cool and approachable! I highly recommend using DJ Joe.

Sent on 05/28/2019

Amanda · Married on 12/01/2018

DJ Joe was great!

DJ Joe was great! He worked with us and let us have whatever music we wanted and gave us a lot of options if we couldn’t think of something and suggestions. He was professional at the wedding and the dance floor was busy all night. I’d recommend him any day of the week!

Sent on 12/14/2018

Stacy · Married on 07/21/2018

DJ Joe made out wedding a fun celebration! He listened to our tastes, read the crowd and had everyone dancing. Highly recommend.

Sent on 08/06/2018

monica · Married on 07/14/2018

He is very professional fun and positive attitude and very flexable. Would reccomend him to any body.

Sent on 08/30/2018

Sarah · Married on 07/07/2018

Joe was great. He arrived on time, sent us a questionnaire in advance so he would know our preferences, and was extremely responsive and professional. He was also flexible and when we wanted to make changes during the reception, that was fine. We would 100% recommend him. He also did a great job getting people to dance and have fun (which was great because we had a very mixed group of people).

Sent on 07/31/2018

Allen · Married on 07/07/2018

Great music and energy with the crowd! People had a great time at our wedding thanks, in no small part, due to the great performance of DJ Joe!

Sent on 08/02/2018

Tori · Married on 04/28/2018

DJ JOE IS AWESOME!!!
    He was the DJ for BOTH of my weddings that I had. His quality is phenomenal, he loves to get the crowd involved and takes all requests. Has a large variety in music!!!

Sent on 04/30/2018
    DJ Joe 7
    DJ Joe 8

Holly · Married on 03/25/2018

Joe did an amazing job at our wedding! He was very interactive and personable and all of our guests had a great time. We would highly recommend him for any big event that would need a DJ.

Sent on 04/14/2018

Scott · Married on 12/16/2017

DJ joe was one of the highlights of our wedding! My wife and I got married December 16th and Joe helped make the day amazing! My wife is from Brazil so he was more than accommodating playing a wide range of music. He brought lights and did a great job as an emcee introducing bridal party and directing the pace of the wedding. Joe was also extremely prepared he met with us twice before the wedding to go over everything and had an extremely user friendly website which helped select songs we wanted and flow of the wedding. Could not be more happy with DJ JOE!!

Sent on 01/06/2018

Lea Ann · Married on 10/15/2017

DJ Joe was amazing from start to finish! He did a far better job than we could have ever imagined! He was prompt at answering all of our questions. His expertise and online event planning tool made it easier for my husband and I to choose songs and to create a timeline. He was very professional and made sure he was involved every step of the way! If you're looking for a fun, talented and extremely reasonable DJ, DJ Joe is definitely the best choice!!

Sent on 10/26/2017

Lauren · Married on 10/13/2017

If you're looking for a DJ who will accommodate your every need, keep the playlist fun and refreshed, and keep the party moving along -- DJ Joe is your guy. My husband and I have been thoroughly impressed with every facet of how he conducts his business. His online planning tool is convenient, and he could stop there -- but he met with us in person to show us step by step how to use it and to explain what he does to keep the party going. He was able to accommodate some wacky schedules between hubby and I and meet us a few days out from the actual wedding date to make sure all the music selections were right and the timeline of events worked for us. Day of, Joe was phenomenal. My guests were impressed with the music selections -- not a single song that people didn't want to dance to. Anyway, I could go on -- but I'll just say, having DJ Joe to your party or event is not a decision you will ever regret. THANK YOU JOE!!

Sent on 10/17/2017

Lauren · Married on 10/07/2017

DJ Joe was absolutely incredible! Not only was he professional, timely and an absolute joy to work with.. but his MCing and music was top notch! He was able to get the crowd moving, the introductions were amazing, and was able to direct people when things needed to happen. I would highly recommend DJ Joe to anybody!

Sent on 10/14/2017

Dawn · event on 06/12/2015

Joe was an amazing DJ! He made my daughter feel like a princess for her Sweet 16! He was such a big help in guiding us when to do certain activities throughout the evening. He became part of the party, and became like one of the family! We were so sad when the evening came to an end. I will definitely use him again and recommend to anyone needing a professional DJ. It is also nice that he is a fellow teacher. :)-

Sent on 08/02/2015

Linda · event on 05/21/2015

Joe is very easy to work with and easy to get ahold of when need to ask questions.

Sent on 08/04/2015

Shelli · Married on 05/02/2015

Joe was great and his music library was huge. We had a great time.

Sent on 08/07/2015

Rick · Married on 04/11/2015

After finding him via a Google search, Joe was happy to meet my fiancé & I for coffee. We wanted to see if he was as impressive as his website. He didn't disappoint! We are so glad we hired him for our wedding celebration! He was punctual, professional, & personable. His equipment was state-of-the-art & his song list seemingly endless. We highly recommend him for any function!

Sent on 07/31/2015
  • W

Whitney · Married on 11/29/2014

DJ Joe is fantastic! He met with us twice before the wedding to make sure that he knew exactly what we wanted. He was always responsive and very professional. He gave us the reception that we wanted!! He did a great job and got everybody of the dance floor. I would definitely recommend DJ Joe to anyone.

Sent on 01/04/2015

Melanie · Married on 10/04/2014

I wish I could give DJ Joe more than 5 stars! He is an amazing DJ with a true passion for music. He is very laid back but enthusiastic-- we met twice just to make sure that he knew exactly what my husband and I wanted. The client planning website is awesome-- you fill out a questionnare and he plans your entire event around it. You also get to pick your "must play", "play if you have time", and "don't play" songs. He kept the event moving seamlessly. He can get the crowd out on the dance floor, or sit back and just play the music you want. He also DJ'd my sister's wedding 8 weeks after mine and I have recommended him to all the engaged couples that I know!

Sent on 01/06/2015

Knights of · event on 09/21/2014

We had a blast!! Music of all types for all generations and very appropiate for our Family Church Picnic

Sent on 09/28/2014

DJ Joe was great! His website was really organized and helped us pick the perfect music and mood for our wedding!

Sent on 09/29/2014
  • User4469141 · event on 09/06/2014

DJ Joe did a great job hosting our daughter's Sweet 16 party! She loved the database option to upload her favorite songs so the playlist was pre-loaded prior to the party. Joe kept the music going and the dance floor packed all night. A great time was had by all!

Sent on 10/13/2014

Noah · Married on 07/18/2014

DJ Joe was great! Very flexible and willing to work with what you want. He has a great website that allows you to fill out much of what you want before your event that makes it easier on you. He was on time and prepared when he said he was going to be.

Sent on 07/30/2014

Raelyn · Married on 07/18/2014

We absolutely loved having Joe DJ our wedding! He was very engaged and professional. He created the perfect atmosphere for our reception! Would have no reservations about booking him for another event!

Sent on 10/12/2017