35 Reviews for DJ Joe

todo alt text
todo alt text
29 DJ Joe Reviews

DJ JOE IS AWESOME!!!
He was the DJ for BOTH of my weddings that I had. His quality is phenomenal, he loves to get the crowd involved and takes all requests. Has a large variety in music!!!

Profile Picture Tori, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Joe did an amazing job at our wedding! He was very interactive and personable and all of our guests had a great time. We would highly recommend him for any big event that would need a DJ.

Profile Picture Holly, 3/25/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ joe was one of the highlights of our wedding! My wife and I got married December 16th and Joe helped make the day amazing! My wife is from Brazil so he was more than accommodating playing a wide range of music. He brought lights and did a great job as an emcee introducing bridal party and directing the pace of the wedding. Joe was also extremely prepared he met with us twice before the wedding to go over everything and had an extremely user friendly website which helped select songs we wanted and flow of the wedding. Could not be more happy with DJ JOE!!

Profile Picture Scott, 12/16/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Joe was amazing from start to finish! He did a far better job than we could have ever imagined! He was prompt at answering all of our questions. His expertise and online event planning tool made it easier for my husband and I to choose songs and to create a timeline. He was very professional and made sure he was involved every step of the way! If you're looking for a fun, talented and extremely reasonable DJ, DJ Joe is definitely the best choice!!

Profile Picture Lea Ann, 10/15/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

If you're looking for a DJ who will accommodate your every need, keep the playlist fun and refreshed, and keep the party moving along -- DJ Joe is your guy. My husband and I have been thoroughly impressed with every facet of how he conducts his business. His online planning tool is convenient, and he could stop there -- but he met with us in person to show us step by step how to use it and to explain what he does to keep the party going. He was able to accommodate some wacky schedules between hubby and I and meet us a few days out from the actual wedding date to make sure all the music selections were right and the timeline of events worked for us. Day of, Joe was phenomenal. My guests were impressed with the music selections -- not a single song that people didn't want to dance to. Anyway, I could go on -- but I'll just say, having DJ Joe to your party or event is not a decision you will ever regret. THANK YOU JOE!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/13/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Joe was absolutely incredible! Not only was he professional, timely and an absolute joy to work with.. but his MCing and music was top notch! He was able to get the crowd moving, the introductions were amazing, and was able to direct people when things needed to happen. I would highly recommend DJ Joe to anybody!

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Joe was a trooper, as it started pouring minutes into the reception, but he soldiered on and did a great job. The only thing I’d say is that I didn’t feel like he utilized our “please play” list so far as I could tell. Something to keep in mind and maybe stress to him. Otherwise it was great.

Profile Picture Robert, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Joe was great and his music library was huge. We had a great time.

Profile Picture Shelli, 5/2/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

After finding him via a Google search, Joe was happy to meet my fiancé & I for coffee. We wanted to see if he was as impressive as his website. He didn't disappoint! We are so glad we hired him for our wedding celebration! He was punctual, professional, & personable. His equipment was state-of-the-art & his song list seemingly endless. We highly recommend him for any function!

Profile Picture Rick, 4/11/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Joe is fantastic! He met with us twice before the wedding to make sure that he knew exactly what we wanted. He was always responsive and very professional. He gave us the reception that we wanted!! He did a great job and got everybody of the dance floor. I would definitely recommend DJ Joe to anyone.

Profile Picture Whitney, 11/29/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I wish I could give DJ Joe more than 5 stars! He is an amazing DJ with a true passion for music. He is very laid back but enthusiastic-- we met twice just to make sure that he knew exactly what my husband and I wanted. The client planning website is awesome-- you fill out a questionnare and he plans your entire event around it. You also get to pick your "must play", "play if you have time", and "don't play" songs. He kept the event moving seamlessly. He can get the crowd out on the dance floor, or sit back and just play the music you want. He also DJ'd my sister's wedding 8 weeks after mine and I have recommended him to all the engaged couples that I know!

Profile Picture Melanie, 10/4/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Joe was great! His website was really organized and helped us pick the perfect music and mood for our wedding!

Profile Picture User4434459, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Joe was great! Very flexible and willing to work with what you want. He has a great website that allows you to fill out much of what you want before your event that makes it easier on you. He was on time and prepared when he said he was going to be.

Profile Picture Noah, 7/18/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We absolutely loved having Joe DJ our wedding! He was very engaged and professional. He created the perfect atmosphere for our reception! Would have no reservations about booking him for another event!

Profile Picture Raelyn, 7/18/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Dj joe did a great job! Was very flexible and kept everyone entertained.

Profile Picture Meghan, 2/22/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ joe played a huge role in making our party/reception the BEST time ever! His music and light show kept people dancing until late into the night and so many people gave me rave reviews about him. His service is impeccable and on top of it all, he is a CLASS ACT! I highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Michael , 12/14/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Joe is awesome! We have worked with Joe for many events at our store and he always knows how to draw a crowd. He gets everyone dancing and helps us to promote sales we have that day. He has always been so helpful and we enjoy working with him!

Profile Picture Emily, 11/27/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Our family and friends LOVED DJ Joe. He kept everyone dancing and played music everyone enjoyed. No one wanted to stop - and DJ Joe just kept playing! He is so personable and so much fun - he kept the reception flowing and was just great. I was absolutely recommend him to anyone who is in search of a DJ. He ROCKS!

Profile Picture Morgan, 11/3/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Joe was fabulous from the beginning stages of planning all the way up to the event. I would reccommend him to all of my friends and family.

Profile Picture Barb, 10/5/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had such a great time at our wedding reception and a big part of that was Joe. He kept the event flowing, even when we were distracted by photographers and other things :-). Our guests had a great time and several actually told me our wedding was the best they had ever been too...including our married friends! Thank you Joe for all your help making our wedding special and memorable!

Profile Picture Mina, 9/7/13, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Joe was amazing to work with. He was very quick to respond to my communications. His website is so user friendly and made choosing music for our big day fun and unique. Joe has such a great energy and I have received so many compliments from guests at our wedding. Great to work with. I have recommended him to all my friends!

Profile Picture Carly, 8/8/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Awesome guy and a great DJ. He had everyone dancing. Joe was very easy to work with and met with us several times to make sure he knew what we wanted. Thanks!

Profile Picture Lorine, 7/27/13, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Joe was fabulous! Originally I was going to use an IPod for my reception music, but then didn't want to have to stress about that on one of the most important days of my life, so I booked DJ Joe (he did my sister's wedding and we had the best time). My reception was so so so fun and I owe it to DJ Joe!!! The whole evening flowed, the music was PERFECT and people danced their bootys off. I whole heartedly recommend him!

Profile Picture Katie, 6/2/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Joe was great and we enjoyed having him DJ our wedding. Everyone had a wonderful time. Joe was very good to work with.

Profile Picture User3610181, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Joe did our Christmas party last year. He was awesome. He had every song anybody wanted. He also knew how to play the songs in the right order to have the party flow. I would recommend him for any event

Profile Picture jim, 12/6/12, 1 Review