DJ Joe Entertainment Reviews

6 | Pittsburgh, PA

6 Reviews for DJ Joe Entertainment

• Nicolette

Nicolette · Married on 09/08/2018

DJ Joe is absolutely AMAZING! He DJ'd our wedding on 9/8/18 and we had so many guests compliment us on music selections. He kept everything on time, was extremely professional, and had the dance floor packed the entire night! He's also extremely affordable! I'd hire him again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Jesse · Married on 11/04/2017

DJ Joe was the entertainment for my parents' surprise 50th wedding anniversary on 11/4 over at Salvatore's in Baldwin. He was so professional and courteous. I cannot thank him enough for keeping structure to the evening and for playing the classics for everyone to enjoy. I would recommend him for any event! You will not be disappointed. If you read this, thank you again DJ Joe! - Jesse Weikel

Sent on 11/06/2017

Chelsea · Married on 05/28/2016

Joe by far was outstanding!! He just did my wedding May 28th and I couldn't have asked for a more professional, flexible and awesome DJ. I changed so many things so many times (sorry again Joe ??) and he was so patient with me. He was reassuring and so helpful through the whole process. Thanks again for going above and beyond DJ duties!

Sent on 06/10/2016

Jeremy · Married on 05/20/2016

DJ Joe did a fantastic job as our DJ and also brought the photo booth which was a huge hit! I would recommend him anytime!

Sent on 06/06/2016

Tracy · Married on 04/23/2016

Joe is True Professional with a BIG Personality - Guests Love him!!!!!

Sent on 05/31/2016

Shannon · Married on 04/10/2016

I had met with Joe in August when our wedding was scheduled for October (long story short, my husband was delayed in England until we could get married in April), at a local eatery. We talked about what music we were interested in and he had a small packet for us to fill out that outlined everything that I could want in a wedding. We were able tweak the structure of his service to fit our needs perfectly.

Our wedding coordinator at the Meadows Casino contacted Joe and set up everything that we would need. The day of, the music was fantastic, my guests had a blast, and we used that dance floor most of the night.

Joe was professional and courteous; and made accommodations when our date changed. I did not have to worry about any aspect of Joe's service.

Sent on 06/12/2016