DJ Jimmy T Entertainment LLC Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Shawna W. Married on 08/27/2022

Birthday/graduation

Was very professional and was great
  • Reily
    Reily F. Married on 06/25/2022

Wonderful Wedding!!!

Our DJ, Steve Wolf, did such an amazing job with our music! He made sure people were moving and grooving! We met through Zoom and also had a conversation over the phone to make sure everything was in order and ready to go for the big day. Just from talking to him then, we knew he was a great fit! He was funny and very accommodating. He made sure everyone had a great time at our wedding— he’s the best!!
  • London
    London M. Married on 11/13/2021

November Wedding

Jimmy T was an absolutely amazing DJ. He really made the wedding what it was by piecing together all of the music and getting the guests either moved around from cocktail hour to reception to getting everyone ready and quieted down for speeches. He really got everyone up and dancing for reception as well. He was great to work with and was flexible through the whole process. We would recommend him time and time again!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Amy
    Amy F. Married on 11/07/2021

Non stop Party

Wow! What an amazing Night. Jimmy pulled out all the stops for my daughter and son in law’s wedding. We could not have asked for anything more. The night was absolutely perfect! 5 starts is not enough. Brooke and Erik had the time of their lives. Thank you Jimmy for everything you did!
  • Jeaninne
    Jeaninne C. Married on 10/16/2021

Dj booked!!!

Met him at a braidal expo and the won us over with the professionalism and everything that he offered. Im excited about using them for my engagement party and wedding.

DJ Jimmy T Entertainment LLC's reply:

Jeaninne Thank You so much for your honest review! We look forward to working with you, Matt/Dj Matty Mark is excited as well.
  • Troy
    Troy M. Married on 10/02/2021

The Best!!

Having DJ Denny G dj our wedding was awesome. We did not have many requests, but for the ones we had, he was prompt, courteous and everything he promised he came through with. I would recommend not only DJ Jimmy T, but DJ Denny G to any one who needs a recommendation for a wedding DJ. Well worth the investment!
  • Ashley
    Ashley H. Married on 08/28/2021

The Best Day

Dj Jimmy T was phenomenal!! He was very involved with the guests!! I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ!
  • Brandy
    Brandy I. Married on 08/27/2021

Did a great job!

Very nice and helpful. I love the planning forms on their website, makes things much easier. We had a Jurassic Park themed wedding and had no issues playing songs from soundtrack for ceremony and finding the songs we requested. Did a great job all around. Would definitely recommend.
  • Melissa
    Melissa D. Married on 07/24/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Kept us dancing all night!

I am so glad the venue recommended DJ Jimmy T. He got the crowd dancing and the music selection was perfect. My sister ended the night with 4 blisters on her feet and she said that made it a perfect night of dancing!
    Alexa D. Married on 07/09/2021

No one better

Jimmy was our DJ and he made everything absolutely amazing. Jimmy was able to fit me in less than two weeks before my wedding. He didn’t hesitate. The music is the most important thing to make you feel a specific vibe. We wanted to make people feel like they were in the mafia era with the rat pack. Jimmy made that happen. He got people up dancing and even had to deal with not so polite guests and he dealt with them with a smile. Perfect!
  • Megan
    Megan G. Married on 06/04/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Party all reception long!

Denny G was our Dj for the wedding/ reception. He was super friendly, professional and always answered any concerns/ questions in a timely manner. Was great to work with! Was able to play any song we wanted! Even the jellyfish jam song from SpongeBob as a cool reception entrance. Had the dance floor busy all night long! Kept everything running smoothly! Very recommended!!!
  • Kara
    Kara B. Married on 12/12/2020

He is your go to!!

Jimmy went above and beyond for our December 12th wedding, he had a great mix of music for our guests. I 100% recommend adding “dancing in the clouds” to your wedding (get the uplighting it’s worth it trust me!) Thank you again for being apart of our wedding!

DJ Jimmy T Entertainment LLC's reply:

Kara Thank You so much for the Kind & Honest review! It was our pleasure to be apart of your special day! We really enjoyed putting you in the Clouds ☁️ 😍
  • Abigail
    Abigail Married on 09/12/2020

Great choice!

We got married 9/12/20 and are so happy that we used DJ Jimmy T! He was very flexible And accommodating with the planning prior to the wedding, especially since we had to switch things up due to covid. We had a very small ceremony and reception this year, but everyone who was there danced and enjoyed the music and had a blast. He took requests and played all of them. We loved him so much we booked him again for next year for our post-covid wedding celebration!

DJ Jimmy T Entertainment LLC's reply:

Thank You Abby & Kevin for your kind review, we enjoyed celebrating your special day with you and your family and friends. We look forward to doing it again next year!
  • Megan
    Megan Q. Married on 08/29/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Jimmy T - hands down the best DJ in the area!

Jimmy T and Denny will not disappoint. Not only did Jimmy take time to personally meet with us but he made the process flawless. Jimmy will make sure you are happy no matter what time day or night. Lastly you will want to dance in the clouds and have your names projected somewhere in the room. If you are looking for a fun, affordable, and accommodating DJ look no further!
  • Jen
    Jennifer Married on 05/15/2020

The best! Choose Jimmy!

DJ Jimmy T was the best. I saw him in action at my cousins wedding and knew I needed him. Turns out he was one of my venues preferred vendors. After a reschedule (I had originally picked a family friend who since retired) I knew I needed Jimmy. He was professional, accommodating, and just the best. Thank u thank u thank u!!
  • Brooke
    Brooke Married on 11/02/2019

Jammin’ all night!

DJ Jimmy T was AMAZING! He played perfect music and everything we asked for. We also did the dancing in the clouds, if you’re in the fence - do it! Great photo op and was so cool! I’d hire Jimmy again for my next event!
    Samantha Married on 09/28/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Great time at our wedding

Dj Jimmy T Entertainment is a great company. We are very happy with the results. Matt did a great job djing at our wedding and all the guests loved the music. The company worked well with our needs
    Tori Married on 09/27/2019

Music to remember

We hired Dj Jimmy T for our wedding on 9/27/19. Definitely was a great choice. Jim’s online portal made making song playlists and song choices so easy. Everything ran very smoothly the day of. Jim is very responsive and personable. He makes meetings flexible by giving the option to video call to get to know you and go over final touches for your big day! Reasonably priced and easy to work with! He included party lights and the sound system for my ceremony as well. What’s a good dance party without good music?
  • Micaela
    Micaela D. Married on 06/22/2019

The Best of the Best

DJ Jimmy T did an absolutely AMAZING job at our wedding. Not only did he keep people on the dance floor and keep the entire event running smoothly, he ironed out any potential issue that arose before I could even stress out. I have already recommended Jim and his team to several friends getting married and I will continue to do so because I truly believe his services are amazing. He truly helped make the entire day run perfectly. He even suggested a "Final Moment" where my husband and I got a last dance, just the two of us. It was so special and it's all thanks to Jim. Thank you Jim!
    Donna P. Married on 05/26/2019

Excellence

Jimmy did an awesome job! Was there in plenty of time to set up and kept us all moving from ceremony to end of reception! Everyone had a great time! Photo Booth ran by his daughter Dakota was a big hit! Thank you!!!
    Katie H. Married on 11/30/2018

Postive experience

From the moment I messaged Jimmy T with questions there was open communication. Quick responses. Very understanding with any concerns i had. The dj who worked our party was Matt and I would recommend him to anyone!
    Jordan Married on 11/17/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing from Intial meeting to the Wedding!

DJ Jimmy T did an amazing job at my wedding! Everything was so easy to organization and request on the website! Jimmy is so helpful and made sure everyone was on the same page the day of the wedding! Everyone had an amazing time! My feet are still killing me from how much I danced! My father has four more girls to marry off so we will definitely be in contact with Jimmy! Thank you so much!!
  • Shannon
    Shannon D. Married on 11/17/2018

Jim was awesome!

I’m so glad we used Jimmy T Entertainment as our DJ for our wedding. Jim did a awesome job keeping everyone on their feet and meeting all of our requests. The online portal made it easy to organize our thoughts and requests. Jim seemed very knowledgeable about different songs and gave us great advice for our timeline and song choices. We couldn’t be happier with how it all turned out!
    Katie Married on 10/27/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

I would hire DJ Jimmy T Entertainment LLC again in a heartbeat!

The portal to set up the preferences, timeline, and general event planning is amazing! DJ Denny met with my groom and I to review everything, understand our vision, and bring it to life. My guests raved about DJ Denny! He was so awesome that when my wedding coordinator did not follow through, he helped me enter the tent in a rainstorm and added touches to make my day amazing! He is more than the DJ and MC, he truly made the day unforgettable. I would hire this DJ again in a heartbeat!
    Lisa Married on 10/20/2018

Amazeballs!!!!

Chris, our DJ from DJ Jimmy T Entertainment was amazeballs!!!! This is the 5th event we have had where we needed a DJ, however this was the first time we used DJ Jimmy Ts. All I can say is I wish I new of them 5 events ago!!! I couldn't have asked for anything more! The wedding reception went off without a hitch because of Chris's professionalism, experience, and talent. Our guests had the best time and he kept the party going!!! I would use him again and again!!! In fact, I want to plan an event just to use him again!!
illustration stars