DJ Jeffty Reviews

7 | Capitola, CA

7 Reviews for DJ Jeffty

Linda · Married on 06/24/2018

I sent him an inquiry email for my wedding and knew from the moment I received a detailed response that I wanted to work with him. He's very easy to work with, really nice, flexible, patient, responsive and super knowledgeable. We had a Google Hangouts meet and greet with him since we don't live in the area and felt comfortable with him and his energy immediately. I made a playlist for him so he knows what kind of music we like and can add what he sees fit depending on reading the crowd. Even if I didn't give him a playlist, I know for a fact he would know what type of music to play. I had full trust in him and knew he would make sound music choices and give our guests a memorable and fun time. There was a momentary blip during the start of the reception when he was introducing the wedding party and his speakers and music shut off for about 1-2 minutes. He thought he blew a fuse but quickly solved the problem and was back in business. Our guests were understanding and didn't seem to mind at all.
    While we were waiting to have our sunset shot with the photographers, he came up to us to say hi and took some photos and a video which he sent us later. We also played a little prank on our guests with our groomsmen for our reception Mr. & Mrs. grand entrance and he was game to play along with us with the announcement. He was feelin' the reception and was dancing behind his table too! When we were cutting the cake and doing the champagne toast, he was also there. I loved that he was interactive with us at our wedding. He did an amazing job at our wedding! He has a great personality, fun and professional and his energy will rub off on you! I would definitely work with him again for any special events and recommend him to anyone requiring DJ services.

Katy · Married on 06/09/2018

DJ Jeffty was phenomenal right from the beginning. As we were waiting for the ceremony to begin, he came up and introduced himself, and he was very personable and made sure to see if there were any requests or specifics I wanted to add before we got started.

When we were looking for a DJ for our wedding, we had a phone interview with Jeff and instantly knew he was our guy. He was easy to talk to and was very enthusiastic about making the music selection exactly what we wanted. Jeff was very flexible with what music we wanted him to play and was able to handle every request we threw at him, like not playing cheesy wedding songs like the YMCA.

The dance floor was completely packed throughout the night, which was impressive because we chose for our dance floor to be outside and it was a slightly chilly out. People later told us that they did not want to leave to use the restroom because they didn’t want to miss the dancing! There wasn’t one song that cleared the dance floor, it seemed like each song was better than the previous.

The best part about DJ Jeffty was that he was enjoying the music just as much as we were. I occasionally looked over to the DJ booth and saw him dancing and singing right along with the songs.

He truly loves what he does, and does a great job at it!

• Sarah

Sarah · Married on 02/10/2018

I can't recommend DJ Jeffry enough! He did such an amazing job at our wedding and we can't thank him enough. Plus, he's so friendly and professional and was so easy to work with! If you can book him, you're very lucky :)

Danielle · Married on 10/22/2016

Everyone LOVED Jeff! He was an incredible find for us. We wanted guitar music during our pre-ceremony cocktail hour, ceremony, and cocktail hour; a dj for our reception; and also an mc and he did it ALL. I also requested a very special song for my dad and I to walk down the aisle to - Thank You by Led Zeppelin. He learned to play it on his guitar and sent me a YouTube link so I could watch it before the big day. He nailed it! All of our guests had a blast with him. We had included a line for our guests to make a song request on our rsvp cards and Jeff did a great job of incorporating those songs into his playlist. Everyone was so excited when their song came up. I would definitely recommend DJ Jeffty for any event you have. He helped make our wedding day very special!

• Jessica

Jessica · Married on 09/04/2016

DJ Jeffty was a hit at our wedding! All of our guests danced all night long thanks to him. We gave some songs to play and let him choose the rest. It was an amazing night and we couldn't have asked for more. He provided up lighting which saved us tons of money and he played the guitar for the ceremony which was also amazing. Guests were saying how he was the best DJ/MC they've ever seen at a wedding. Thanks for everything Jeff!!!

Jenna · Married on 07/09/2016

I was referred to DJ Jeffty by a friend and am so glad I found him! He DJ'd my wedding last July and did a fantastic job. Not only did he offer to do a walk-through of the venue but he came to the rehearsal to ensure everything was set and ready to go. He was responsive and very helpful throughout the planning process. My husband and I also had some pretty specific music choices and he accommodated everything, but also filled in the gaps with amazing choices. Couldn't have been happier with the music and his MCing! I highly recommend Jeff if you are looking for a DJ for your event.

Shannon · Married on 12/12/2015

DJ Jeffty played a huge role in what turned out to be a dream come true wedding. From my initial contact with him to the end of our wedding night, he presented with the perfect balance of personableness and professionalism. He responded to all of my inquiries via email or phone within 24 hours and addressed any questions I had regarding all wedding planning details. He also met with me months before the wedding and the week of the wedding to ensure everything would go smoothly and exactly the way my husband and I wanted. Not only did he honor and play all of our ceremony and reception song requests, but he added his own personal song selections that went perfectly with the genre/style my husband and I were going for. DJ Jeffty kept the dance floor hopping the whole night with our friends and family of all ages. He also jumped on the dance floor to lead us in the Cupid Shuffle, which was a crowd favorite. As our emcee, his attention to detail, gregarious personality, thoughtfulness, and organization and preparation made him exceed our expectations and he set the best tone and feel for our wedding day from the seating at the ceremony through the send off at the end of the reception. Our wedding guests raved about DJ Jeffty. His rates are more than affordable, especially when considering his outstanding level of service and high quality equipment. I will recommend DJ Jeffty to all of my family and friends looking for a quality DJ and emcee for any type of event.