4 Reviews for DJ Jeffty

Microphones (2)
Sound/PA System (2)
Uplighting (1)
4 DJ Jeffty Reviews

Everyone LOVED Jeff! He was an incredible find for us. We wanted guitar music during our pre-ceremony cocktail hour, ceremony, and cocktail hour; a dj for our reception; and also an mc and he did it ALL. I also requested a very special song for my dad and I to walk down the aisle to - Thank You by Led Zeppelin. He learned to play it on his guitar and sent me a YouTube link so I could watch it before the big day. He nailed it! All of our guests had a blast with him. We had included a line for our guests to make a song request on our rsvp cards and Jeff did a great job of incorporating those songs into his playlist. Everyone was so excited when their song came up. I would definitely recommend DJ Jeffty for any event you have. He helped make our wedding day very special!

Profile Picture Danielle, 10/22/16, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Jeffty was a hit at our wedding! All of our guests danced all night long thanks to him. We gave some songs to play and let him choose the rest. It was an amazing night and we couldn't have asked for more. He provided up lighting which saved us tons of money and he played the guitar for the ceremony which was also amazing. Guests were saying how he was the best DJ/MC they've ever seen at a wedding. Thanks for everything Jeff!!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/4/16, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

I was referred to DJ Jeffty by a friend and am so glad I found him! He DJ'd my wedding last July and did a fantastic job. Not only did he offer to do a walk-through of the venue but he came to the rehearsal to ensure everything was set and ready to go. He was responsive and very helpful throughout the planning process. My husband and I also had some pretty specific music choices and he accommodated everything, but also filled in the gaps with amazing choices. Couldn't have been happier with the music and his MCing! I highly recommend Jeff if you are looking for a DJ for your event.

Profile Picture Jenna, 7/9/16, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day

DJ Jeffty played a huge role in what turned out to be a dream come true wedding. From my initial contact with him to the end of our wedding night, he presented with the perfect balance of personableness and professionalism. He responded to all of my inquiries via email or phone within 24 hours and addressed any questions I had regarding all wedding planning details. He also met with me months before the wedding and the week of the wedding to ensure everything would go smoothly and exactly the way my husband and I wanted. Not only did he honor and play all of our ceremony and reception song requests, but he added his own personal song selections that went perfectly with the genre/style my husband and I were going for. DJ Jeffty kept the dance floor hopping the whole night with our friends and family of all ages. He also jumped on the dance floor to lead us in the Cupid Shuffle, which was a crowd favorite. As our emcee, his attention to detail, gregarious personality, thoughtfulness, and organization and preparation made him exceed our expectations and he set the best tone and feel for our wedding day from the seating at the ceremony through the send off at the end of the reception. Our wedding guests raved about DJ Jeffty. His rates are more than affordable, especially when considering his outstanding level of service and high quality equipment. I will recommend DJ Jeffty to all of my family and friends looking for a quality DJ and emcee for any type of event.

Profile Picture Shannon, 12/12/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day