11 Reviews for DJ Jeff Hickok, "The Dallas Wedding DJ"

Consultation (1)
Do-Not-Play List (1)
Liability Insurance (1)
MC (1)
Microphones (1)
11 DJ Jeff Hickok, "The Dallas Wedding DJ" Reviews

We loved Jeff! He was very easy to get in contact with. The website was very easy to use and helped guide us through our music selection. He kept our guests entertained and dancing. He also helped keep the reception going and made sure that we got all of the necessities done. We used the up lighting he offered and that helped enhance our reception ballroom. We got so many compliments on Jeff! Book him!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 7/23/16, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Jeff's website was SO easy to navigate, edit and submit. He has a wealth of range in tastes of music that should accommodate any genre of music. Jeff was fun, flexible and able to get our non-dancing reception guests to dance by showing us how to do the Cupid Shuffle. It was really fun and he's a great guy! Would totally recommend him to anyone tying the knot.

Profile Picture Katie, 6/12/16, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC

I found Jeff with only about 4 weeks to go before my wedding. My previous 'DJ' plan was not going to work out and I was getting pretty worried about finding a good DJ that also provided some uplighting, which I had not planned or thought about at all. Jeff emailed me after I inquired through his website - he let me know he was available, offered a great deal for us, and included ceremony music and uplighting for the reception. We got super lucky, he had done weddings already at our venue, The Filter Building. He was super easy to talk to and I felt great about booking him. To top it off, he accommodated my request to play our pre-made playlists for most of the wedding, and did an awesome job of including our favorites during the reception. We had a lot of compliments on the DJ. SO happy we chose him!

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/9/15, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Jeff was absolutely fabulous! He was prompt with all responses and inquiries and arrived the day of promptly on schedule. He kept the party going all night and made our wedding very special. He's so personal and all the crowd loved him. My husband and I highly recommend DJ Jeff for your wedding or any event looking for a good time!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 11/8/14, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ

Jeff was absolutely amazing to work with! We booked him about a year before our wedding. He was extremely friendly, helpful and professional throughout the whole process. We took his recommendations for food and mariachi--and both turned out amazing.

Jeff was great at keeping in touch. He responded to emails quickly and thoroughly. He called a couple of weeks before the wedding to review the wedding timeline. We had a wedding day-of coordinator and he did a wonderful job of working and collaborating with her.

On the day of the wedding Jeff was so much fun. He not only responded to guests request, he was also so lively and fun.

One last thing...my husband and I had a "surprise" dance, which Jeff was super helpful with. We sent him the songs we wanted, along with transition times and he created a mix.

I recommend Jeff 100% of the way. I promise you won't regret this investment!

Profile Picture Adriana, 8/2/14, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Two words - HIRE JEFF! He is AMAZING! He is so friendly and professional, he responded so quickly to all of my emails and questions along the way. When we met him in person, we felt like we were having coffee with a friend. His suggestions for the reception were perfect and he confirmed everything with a detailed timeline before the wedding. Our guests had a blast at the reception thanks to his music and energy! I feel so lucky to have found him on Wedding Wire, great price and great DJ!

Profile Picture Lauren, 5/3/14, 10 Reviews
Category: DJ

I never write reviews and that should be an indication in and of itself of what I thought about DJ Jeff Hickok. I got married this past February and we hired DJ Jeff to handle our music for the reception. We met with him a handful of times prior to the wedding and he was always very helpful, professional, and just so easy to work with. He gave us a form to fill out which included "Must Play" and "Do Not Play" songs. I was uncertain of how many must play songs to provide and I ended up giving him a list which was almost certainly too long, but over the course of the reception they were all played along with several others that he mixed in and guest requests as well. From the moment the dance started until the time we departed DJ Jeff had the dance floor completely packed. DJ Jeff's performance went a long way to making our wedding both memorable an successful!

Profile Picture Jacob, 2/1/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Jeff was one of the best and easiest vendors to work with throughout out wedding planning process. He was so responsive and helpful the entire time!! He met with us beforehand to get a thorough understanding of what we were looking for, and had us fill out a packet of information to ensure his service was exactly what we were hoping for. It was!! We had multiple people tell us what a fun DJ he was, and the dancefloor was packed the entire reception. He was right on time, and very pleasant to all of our guests!! I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ in the DFW area!!

Profile Picture Kristina, 1/4/14, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Jeff Hickok was the DJ for our 11/16/13 wedding. He is ABSOLUTELY top notch...very professional, knowledgeable and thorough. He covered all the bases for our wedding...uplighting, spotlighting, floor monogram and a great mix of music. Most important to me, he provided EXCEPTIONAL customer service!! He was extremely patient and responsive to my many emails and was VERY price competitive. He even sent me a hand written Thank You card after the event (yet another example of his attention to detail).

I highly recommend Jeff Hickok for anyone expecting perfection for their special event...you will not be disappointed. I will certainly use him again in the future for parties and business functions. Thank you Jeff for making our wedding a fun and memorable time for everyone!!

Profile Picture Cindy, 11/16/13, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Jeff was so easy to work with. From the beginning we knew we found a great DJ. He was very affordable and professional. He made the reception music decision process so easy. We had so many compliments about the music at the reception. He really did an awesome job and I'm so glad we chose him He also helped make the reception look so beautiful with the uplighting. Thanks Jeff!

Profile Picture Millerann, 10/5/13, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Jeff was great, he was very responsive to our needs. The only thing he could maybe improve on is play a little bit more slow music when the dance floor doesn't have that many people on it. As much as we would love people to party hardcore all night, I think a little more slow music would give people a break but at the same time keep people on the dance floor.

Profile Picture User2490748, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews