DJ Jeff Fowler Productions Reviews

109 | Brockton, MA

109 Reviews for DJ Jeff Fowler Productions

Jeff was very accommodating, reasonable, easy to work with and thorough. We emailed quite a bit leading up to the wedding, even with last minute requests and he was willing to make sure we had the music we wanted at our wedding. After the event many family and friends commented on how great the DJ was!

Sent on 12/10/2014
  • User4535830 · event on: 11/01/2014

Jeff could not have been more profesional and his list of music was perfect for the night. He kept the fun going and was so encouraging when it came time for me to give a toast to my Dad and Mom. Jeff made the night and I would recommend him for any DJ needs. Thank you Jeff!

Sent on 11/09/2014
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 10/05/2014

Jeff was seriously fantastic to work with - from our very first meeting right up to the end of our wedding night. We had so many guests compliment us on our DJ and that they had a great time either listening to our music and/or dancing. Jeff kept up communication with us throughout the entire wedding planning process and was always able to come up with a suggestion and advise. He was also able to find some of the more obscure song requests I had...and then based on those requests find more to add in. If you choose DJ Jeff Fowler Productions you will not be disappointed =)

Sent on 10/17/2014

Alicia · Married on 09/06/2014

I'm biased. I've known Jeff Fowler for a long time, well enough that I asked him to be a guest at my wedding before a vendor. And, to show what kind of guy Jeff is, he opted to be the DJ. Jeff loves what he does and it clearly shows when he is working with his clients. He wants to give them the best day of their lives - that might mean country, rock n roll, throwback, boy bands, or in our case, all of the above.

Jeff's website was extremely helpful in looking up songs my husband and I couldn't remember, and inspired some ideas too. There are songs listed by genre, by decade, top tens, you name it.

When we had to pick an entrance song for our bridal party, I just told each member who their partner was, and then they could pick a song... Well, Jeff, with the help of the MOH and a groomsman, took it a step further, They came up with a personalized mashup the bridal party was introduced too. He even took the time to mix in a soundbite from Titanic into my husband and I's entrance, and mix in one of my favorite songs from my childhood during the father/daughter dance (a surprise to me!)

A lot of people would not take the time to do all the personalizing and customization that Jeff did, (especially for the great price he gave us!). Jeff really puts his heart and soul into the music, and loves making his clients happy, friends or not.

Sent on 10/21/2014

Jeff was amazing throughout the whole wedding planning process. He responds immediately to emails and is very on top of things. He was very flexible with me and my song requests, and he let me work with him to make the playlist for our wedding and took all of my wishes into consideration. Everyone had an amazing time at our wedding and we danced all night! I would definitely recommend Jeff for any event!

Sent on 09/13/2014

Tia · Married on 08/30/2014

Jeff was great!! He anwsered all my questions promptly, always returned my calls and emails fast, you can tell that he really cares about what he does and his clients, the music was awesome, everything went smooth and perfect on my wedding day, from the ceremony music, the intros, to the last song. I highly recommend him!! And his prices are the best!! Thank you jeff so much!

Sent on 09/01/2014

Joseph · Married on 08/17/2014

Jeff did a tremendous job for our wedding. During the planning stages he was extremely attentive and helpful. His contact and interface with our venue and our catering coordinator helped to insure the smooth and flawless wedding and reception we experienced. And this great service comes at a great price too!
    I highly reccommend DJ Jeff Fowler productions.

Sent on 08/27/2014

Jess · Married on 08/15/2014

I highly recommend jeff Fowler

Sent on 10/20/2014

Jeff was very professional. He contacted all of our vendors before the ceremony so that everybody was on the same page. He was also willing to conduct business over e-mail/phone since I lived out of the area while planning my wedding.

Sent on 09/11/2014

Angela · Married on 07/20/2014

Jeff is excellent and a pleasant to work with! His father is a sweetheart! I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ for their event! He’s was nothing but helpful throughout our wedding. He made our day so smooth, couldn’t do it without him. He’s quick to respond back on any questions you have even while he’s on vacation. He even worked with us to get the music/songs from 3 different countries. My husband and I had a difficult time finding songs from our countries. Our friends weren’t much help. I told Jeff about our problems and immediately he sent us some links to wedding songs from our countries. We were speechless! How more helpful can a DJ get? We later found some more YouTube links to the songs that we wanted and sent him the link. He helped us find the songs with no problems. We have also made adjustment to our music list several times and he happily accommodated us. Unlike other DJs I have seen at other events, he did not butcher our names (being that we are both from different countries so some of the people in the wedding party didn’t have easy names) at the reception entrance. Hire Jeff, you won’t be disappointed! I have already recommended him to a few friends that are looking for a DJ. Jeff, you rock!!! Thank you for making our day so special! I will definitely hire you for our next event!

Sent on 07/28/2014

Laura and Dave · Married on 06/21/2014

What a amazing company! DJ Jeff Fowler Productions has outstanding customer service, incredible communication, and very professional. They work closely with you to make sure everything is perfect for the event. DJ Jeff Fowler knows how to entertain a crowd of 200 people and to get them on the dance floor! It was great to have a company that had many years of experience, DJ our Hawaiian theme wedding!

Sent on 07/14/2014

LYNDSAY · Married on 06/14/2014

Jeff is the best of the best! He was so quick to respond to my emails, help me with any questions that I had, and meet any request that I asked of him with a smile. Our wedding was amazing because of him and his partner. I really couldn’t have asked for a better DJ!! I can’t say enough great things about the quality, professionalism, and overall fantastic Entertainment the DJ Jeff Fowler provided for my wedding !!!

Sent on 10/02/2017

Joanna · Married on 02/23/2014

Everything was fantastic! Friendly, easy going, professional, extremely affordable and all over good time!

Sent on 02/25/2014

Jeff was very helpful in the planning process. On time to the venue. Very professional. Wonderful Dj. I would recommend him to all brides.

Sent on 01/26/2014

michael · Married on 01/11/2014

Amazing company with high energy.

Sent on 01/14/2014

Leigh · Married on 11/09/2013

We used DJ Jeff Fowler for our wedding. It was an incredible pleasure working with him. He was professional, entertaining and had the guests dancing all night. He played our requests and chose music that complimented our requests beautifully. We couldn't have been happier with Jeff.

Sent on 11/10/2013

Alyssa · Married on 10/12/2013

We were lucky enough to have Jeff be our DJ for our wedding in 2013. From the first meeting to the last dance, Jeff was there to help every step of the way. He is very professional, responsive, and organized. During and after our wedding, we had many guests complement on how much they enjoyed the music. Jeff was by far our best vendor we hired for our special day and he will be our "go to DJ" for future events!

Sent on 11/10/2013

Holly · Married on 08/24/2013

DJ Jeff Fowler did an amazing job as the DJ for our wedding! He made sure we got everything we wanted and was so professional. He takes his job very seriously and always got back to us in a timely manner when we had any questions. My husband and I would recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ! Thanks again for making our wedding day awesome! =)

Sent on 09/17/2013

Thanks Jeff for making my daughter and son in laws wedding so much fun. Jeff's suggestions were great. Jeff plays music that people want to dance to BUT the music was so multi-generational that everyone both young and old was up on the dance floor at the same time all night long. We all danced until the very end. He was open to and made suggestions for great music. I loved that he played the Wedding March on the way up the aisle but the Beatles "All you need is Love" on the way down after the ceremony!!!
    Jeff is professional, dressed very well and is happy and easygoing. I enjoyed having him DJ the wedding and would recommend him highly.

Sent on 07/16/2013

I cannot say enough good things about Jeff and his father. They were always friendly and helpful before the wedding. Jeff always got back to me quickly and was very professional. At my wedding, the music was wonderful! We wanted some salsa, and Jeff accommodated that. We also wanted people dancing all night long, which envy one did, thanks to the great mix of music. Everyone's biggest complaint at the end of the night was that they wanted to keep dancing and the wedding was over!
    I have also seen Jeff DJing at charity events, and everyone is always happy with the music and bopping along.
    I had friends that payed twice as much for their DJ, and their DJs didn't get people dancing the way Jeff did. I would recommend him for any event!

Sent on 08/04/2013

Megan · Married on 06/29/2013

It is hard to find the words for what a spot-on perfect job Jeff has done. From the moment we asked him to be our wedding DJ all the way until clean-up after the reception Jeff made my life easy and our wedding flawless. He is so easy going and makes you feel relaxed. He is an absolute EXPERT at what he does. We had the opportunity to help create playlists on our website he gave us which was awesome! He honestly had people dancing the entire night! Thank you Jeff for being SO EASY to work with, so sweet and helpful, and for being so great at your job! You made our wedding run so smoothly and gave everyone the time of their lives. THANK YOU.

Sent on 07/02/2013

Melissa · Married on 06/28/2013

DJ Jeff was fantastic! Flexible, had great suggestions, worked with us to be sure he provided exactly what we wanted! I would recommend him to anybody.

Sent on 07/03/2013

Naomi · Married on 06/23/2013

We hired Jeff for our June 2013 wedding as our DJ/MC. He was a pleasure to work with and was extremely friendly to talk to. Jeff was highly responsive with his emails and very willing to work with us to customize our song playlists which allowed us to reflect our personal tastes, as well as keep the crowd on the dance floor. Jeff took the time to work with us to edit a song so it was short enough for the first dance, without compromising the meaning and flow of the song.

During the wedding, Jeff was not an intrusive DJ, as he spoke only to announce the different events of the evening, i.e. Cake Cutting, Bouquet Toss, First Dance, etc., and did not overpower the event, which is exactly the type of DJ we were looking for. One thing we definitely appreciated was during the reception, when he was kind enough to wait until we were back in the room (from taking pictures) so that we could hear some of our previously requested songs. This meant a lot. We received many compliments from our guests during and after the reception to let us know that the DJ was exceptional. We would agree! We highly recommend Jeff to anyone looking for a great DJ and we hope to use his services in the future.

Thanks Jeff! --Chris and Naomi

Sent on 09/16/2013

Margarita · Married on 12/08/2012

My daughter's 15th birthday also known as a Quinceanera was amazing. Jeff provided outstanding service, great music and the dance floor was packed with everyone dancing! All of my emails and calls were answered in a timely manner and he was such a pleasure to work with! My husband and I were so pleased with how lovely everything turned out and how happy our families were being part of such an incredible part of our daughter's life! I would certainly recommend anyone using DJ Jeff Fowler for their events in the near future...

Sent on 12/09/2012

Donna · Married on 10/27/2012

DJ, Jeff Fowler was great & that helped make the night what I'd wanted - it was important to me for my friends & family to have fun. My mother said she'd had
    the 'night of her life' . Jeff was extremely professional & more than responsive - I had a lot going on when planning my wedding & he was very helpful & patient. The reception was everything I'd hoped for & more. I did not envision my mother dancing other than slow dancing with my brother & husband - but she did! I had some old songs, I would say probably
    not requested often, e.g. 'Side By Side' & he had no problem coming up with it.

Sent on 11/12/2012