74 Reviews for DJ Jeff Fowler Productions

Consultation (10)
MC (9)
Liability Insurance (2)
71 DJ Jeff Fowler Productions Reviews

DJ Jeff Fowler was HANDS DOWN the best vendor we worked with throughout the entire wedding planning experience. From the very beginning he was attentive, responsive, available and super friendly. His easy-to-use website that provided us with a template on how to arrange important events throughout the night, list of most requested songs and suggestions for songs for special events, provided us with much needed organization. His top notch professionalism, courtesy and responsiveness when it came to last minute changes and questions allowed us to just enjoy the night as we knew we were in great hands! The entire day/night went smoothly and was a complete BLAST! Our friends and family raved about how AMAZING everything went, especially how fun the dancing part of the night was! DJ Jeff Fowler is a true professional in every sense. Do yourself a favor and HIRE him for your special event!

Profile Picture Amanda, 3/24/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Entertainer

We were thrilled to have Jeff playing the soundtrack to our wedding day. He was so easy to work with and open to any suggestions we had throughout the planning process. We had many of our guests commenting about how happy they were that the could hear the music very well, but also talk to the person next to them without shouting. It is like he knows the exact volume to play where it is loud but not deafening. He is such a genuinely nice person, he made sure to come over and congratulate us, and checked in a couple of times through the evening to make sure we were having a good time and enjoying the music. He had everyone dancing the entire night and many people didn’t want it to end. We would gladly use him again for any event.

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/21/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Jeff was absolutely wonderful in every way imaginable. He was so quick to respond to any questions I had and was extremely helpful. The playlist that he put together for us was PERFECT. My husband and I are huge country music nerds, but knew that not all (or even any) of our guests would appreciate that type of music. The songs that Jeff played during the cocktail hour and reception were the ideal balance so that we could hear some of our favorite songs but our guests didn't get hit over the head with twangy music. He also put up with my boss making requests for obscure 90s hip hop songs, so he gained major bonus points for that. My husband and I will use Jeff for any music needs that we have in the future! We

Profile Picture Caroline, 10/14/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ, Entertainer
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day

We were so impressed with their services! They made the reception really fun, and everyone loved the music! They did a great job, were very polite and played our play list almost the whole night. We would definitely recommend them for any function!

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/22/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Entertainer

It wasn't a question of what DJ we would hire for our wedding. After attending two other weddings that Jeff DJed, we knew we had to hire him. He's an outstanding DJ, and we've already received so many compliments on how great he was. Thank you so much, Jeff! You really were great, and I hope we can throw another party soon so that you can DJ for us!

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/9/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ, Entertainer

Jeff was incredible! He was extremely attentive leading up to our wedding day. And the day of was even better. He played all our favorite music (and our guests too!) our day was MADE by the music. Seriously worth every penny. Thank you again Jeff.

Profile Picture morgan, 9/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Entertainer

Choosing Jeff to be our DJ was one of the best decisions we made during the wedding planning process. He is so easygoing, professional, flexible, knowledgeable, affordable and responsive! He worked with us side by side for a year until we had perfectly customized all of our musical selections. He was even able to edit a version of our song so that our first dance was a bit shorter. He also gave us valuable advice about other elements of the wedding that were unrelated to the music. We would book him again in a heartbeat and I strongly recommend him to anybody needing a DJ for any occasion!

Profile Picture Lori, 8/19/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Entertainer

Choosing DJ Jeff Fowler was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. Having attended a bunch of weddings in the past few years, we had seen a lot of DJs who seem to think the wedding is about them. Announcing their name and/or company several times throughout the night. DJ Jeff is exactly the opposite. He was there to make sure we and our guests had a great time. And we did just that. The music during cocktail hour and dinner wasn't too loud. The musical selections were perfect. And then DJ Jeff got the dance floor rocking once it was time for that.

DJ Jeff was also great to work with during the months leading up to our wedding. He has a website where you can select songs or you can simply email him your requests. In a time where some of our other vendors took days or weeks to reply, I never waited more than a day for a reply from Jeff. This cannot be emphasized enough because when planning a wedding, timing is everything. Most of the time, Jeff got back to us within an hour or two. This was extremely helpful.

I would highly recommend hiring DJ Jeff Fowler for your wedding. He is punctual, affordable, and energetic. He has been doing this for a long time, too, which is very valuable. Bottom line, he is a pro. If you choose DJ Jeff for your wedding, you will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Dan, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We could not have had a better experience with DJ Fowler. Beginning with our initial email asking him about his availability, he was so responsive and thorough through every step of the planning process. It was truly a pleasure working with him and his online planner is amazing! We loved being able to browse his lists of songs and to make our own lists of songs for him to play. The week before the event he sent us his playlists for dinner, cocktail hour and dancing for review. The day of the event, he arrived before anyone else to set up with his father and they both were even more wonderful in person than we had imagined. All night we received compliments about the music and about DJ Fowler and his father. They really made our night special and we can't thank them enough.

Profile Picture Ambwr, 6/25/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Entertainer

Jeff provided DJ services for our wedding, and we are very happy to have chosen him. He was extremely responsive, flexible, and friendly during the wedding preparation phase, and he was on top of the last minute changes we made to our schedule. At the wedding, he provided seamless services and everything ran very smoothly. He mixed the music nicely and was very responsive to requests on the spot. I would highly recommend him for your wedding!! As a bonus, his Dad worked with him at our wedding and is a great guy as well!!

Profile Picture Stephen, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Entertainer

We had a great experience working with Jeff Fowler as the dj for our wedding. Jeff was always quick to respond to us via email and was even willing to meet up with me at a time and place that was convenient with my schedule to go over the details for our wedding. We enjoyed being able to choose songs that we wanted played and those we did not want played all online. It was also helpful that we could make payments over time online. Both Jeff and his dad (his assistant) were great to work with and the guests at my wedding loved them both. We will definitely be recommending Jeff Fowler to our friends as they get married.

Profile Picture Madeleine, 6/10/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

We had a lot of trouble finding a DJ that we like within our budget until we came across DJ Jeff. RIght away, he was friendly and helpful, offering us honest advice and recommendation as to what kind of service we would need for our wedding day. Without much guidance from me, DJ Jeff created a whole playlist for me and I was able to make recommendations and edits from there. It was a smooth and easy process. And on the day of our wedding, DJ Jeff arrived nice and early with his dad for setup. Everyone had a great time throughout cocktail hour, dinner, and dancing! It was honestly such a great pleasure to work with someone as friendly and accommodating as DJ Jeff.

Profile Picture Diana, 5/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Entertainer

If you are looking for a professional, easy to work with, responsive, and flexible DJ, for a very affordable price, Jeff is your guy. My fiance and I had a baby on the way, so anywhere we could pinch a penny, we wanted to. Finding Jeff was the best thing that could have happened when searching for an affordable DJ. Not only was he in our price range, but he provided everything we asked for, no questions asked. Jeff and his dad are the best, and we would definitely hire them again!

Profile Picture Gio, 5/26/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Entertainer

Jeff was/is amazing!!! He is very professional, very talented, accommodating...he's the best!! We interviewed many dj's before following for him! Everyone had an amazing time and dance floor was NEVER empty!

Profile Picture Kellie, 2/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

He is super helpful with the music. Super accommodating in utilizing any song that you want. He reads the room well in regards to song choice, and seemed as happy as any of our guests to be there. He is without a doubt a fantastic choice, and I can't say enough great things about Jeff and his father.

Profile Picture Conor, 12/30/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Entertainer

Music was really important to us on our wedding day. We spent a lot of time picking music and wanted songs that would get all ages out on the dance floor. Jeff was very responsive and accommodating from our first conversation. His online system allowed us to request songs, rate them in order of priority, and add special notes/comments. If Jeff didn't have the song in his library there was an option to request it and he put it into the song list. Jeff was extremely helpful and organized. He was flexible with last minutes changes, offered suggestions, and arranged an entire timeline of music/special dances/introductions that he shared with us and our vendors prior to the day. We received lots of comments on how smoothly things went and how many people enjoyed the dancing and music. I would definitely recommend Jeff and his DJ services!

Profile Picture Meagan, 10/29/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Entertainer

Jeff did a great job and was so accommodating through our whole process! He gladly met us in person to discuss all of the logistics before we hired him. He was incredibly responsive from that beginning phase on. Upon request, he quickly spliced a couple of songs together and shortened another for the parent dances and sent us copies of the amended songs with a couple of choices to choose from. He has a useful tool online where we can pick songs we want played (or definitely not played), which he used to create a stellar song list. He even sent us a word document of the final selection so we could edit it if we wanted. He was in touch with our venue to iron out all details, which was very helpful, because I actually had the timing wrong for when he needed to set up and clear out. He got in touch with me right away about it and was very flexible, despite the times already being written in a contract. The music he played sounded great on the day - all of our guests had a wonderful time! In short, he is very personable and on top of everything!

Profile Picture Rose, 9/25/16, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ, Entertainer
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, One Event Per Day

Just had Jeff and his father for our wedding and they were perfect! They took all of my requests and even changed the schedule for me (because I was very indecisive). They were professional and kind and kept the dancing going. Everything moved flawlessly. I would recommend them to anyone for any event! They are amazing especially for the price! Thank you so much for making our special day so perfect!

Stephen and Ashley

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Entertainer

Jeff was great all along the way. He essentially coordinated the flow of our wedding and timing, provided great sound and music for our ceremony, and made last minute changes to the music list. He is extremely receptive and responsive and allowed us to make it completely our day. He is totally professional and such a gem that we never worried a moment during coordination or during our wedding day. We recommend him without hesitation - he is worth every dollar.

Profile Picture Lauren, 8/27/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System

Jeff is easy to work with before the event and makes sure everything the day of goes smoothly. He took the time to work with our venue and us to make sure the itinerary was perfect. He is easy to work with and your event is in good hands with Jeff. We got many compliments on the music at our wedding. If you are looking for a DJ I highly recommend hiring Jeff. Great vendor!!

Profile Picture Joanna, 8/6/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Entertainer

Jeff was great to work with. He is very professional and quickly responds to questions. We live out of town so his website was very helpful to us. You can create your own playlist on his website. He and his father really helped get everyone out there and dancing. Besides being professional and a pleasure to work with Jeff is a sweet, kind man. When there was some recent flooding in Maryland Jeff checked in to see if we were ok, and that was after the wedding when he had already provided his services! I highly recommend!

Profile Picture Julie, 7/24/16, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ, Entertainer

My husband and I planned our wedding from our home in New York and had never even met Jeff until our wedding day! But all I can say is, from day one talking to him on the phone I had no worries at all. Jeff Fowler is so organized and really helped me (being completely type A) keep calm during the craziness of wedding planning. He is extremely professional and responded to my emails promptly, which was so helpful since we were planning our wedding from out of state. His online playlist tool made it very easy to add songs, comments and every single detail of our day into a concise format and could be done remotely. We had multiple phone conferences and he "put up with" my many changes to my playlist even during the week of the wedding without hesitation. On our wedding day he coordinated with all members at the venue and made everything so smooth. We could not have asked for a better DJ for our special day! The part I loved best about Jeff is that he let us customize every single song choice and really focused on our vision for our wedding day! Our guests are still talking about how much fun they had dancing literally all night! Thank you Jeff!!
Nichole and Michael Berkery

Profile Picture nichole, 6/26/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Entertainer

Jeff made the process so easy. We booked him a while before the wedding. He would check in to see how progress was going which we loved. Also, my venue had paperwork that needed to be filled out, whole all of my other vendors took weeks, Jeff took one day! He gives you a log in to his website so you can choose your own playlist and if you are unsure of any songs he gives awesome suggestions! This was huge for me as my husband and I have COMPLETE opposite taste in music!! Jeff kept the crowd going the entire night! We highly recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ!

Profile Picture Liz, 6/3/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Entertainer

Jeff was amazing and so easy to work with!! I initially chose Jeff after reading the awesome reviews and how affordable he was. From the very start, Jeff was very responsive, prompt with answering emails, easy to talk to, and really listened to what we wanted. The planning process was simple with Jeff. His online library allows you to choose your playlist and stay organized. At our wedding, he kept everything running on time and smoothly,, the dance floor was packed, and he checked in with us throughout the night. Jeff was even able to get some Portuguese music I had requested for my family. Everybody had a great time and we have Jeff to thank for that!!! Book your next event with him, you will not be disappointed!!! - Lisa & Don 5/28/16

Profile Picture Lisa, 5/28/16, 3 Reviews