DJ Jack Farmer Reviews

DJ Jack Farmer 1
DJ Jack Farmer 2

Kelly Murphy · Getting married on 07/04/2020

Best DJ/MC Around!

I was super particular as to what type of a DJ/MC I wanted for my wedding and Jack Farmer was everything and more! I had a good feeling about him from the moment we first talked. He is professional and organized but can still put on a show! I had a vision for what I wanted the ceremony and reception to be like and Jack was able to provide feedback and direction. His energy and enthusiasm are infectious and he makes you feel like your event is the most important thing! We still have wedding guests telling us that our wedding was the best wedding they have ever been to. A huge part of that is in thanks to Jack Farmer. I wish we could do it all over again just so we could hang out with DJ Jack Farmer!

Sent on 05/02/2019
  • Kristy

Kristy Hendersen Reed · Married on 07/31/2019

Best DJ in the OC

DJ Jack Farmer was the DJ we had been searching for! I have had many corporate parties and never could find a DJ who could read the crowd or keep the the party pumping!!! So finding a DJ for our wedding was a daunting task. I got his number from my wedding coordinator Jen with "KLINK events". The way he was able to guide the party was incredible. Far surpassed our expectations. Dj Jack Farmer is also such a handsome fellow!!! Very well dressed and kept the ladies on the dance floor. His level of professionalism is bar none. He communicated with us weekly regarding, needs, wants and song choice. He kept the time line in check so that the reception flowed. A huge thank you to the best DJ in Orange county!!!

Sent on 08/04/2019

Molly Lawry · Married on 07/18/2019

Hire jack immediately!

Having Jack Farmer as your DJ will be the best vendor decision you make. Hands down the best wedding DJ I have ever heard. Every single one of our guests raved about him during the reception. He is professional but easy going and personable. He will not disappoint!

Sent on 07/27/2019

Max Latman · Married on 07/13/2019

Dance floor was bumping all night!

DJ Jack Farmer dj'd our wedding at the Skirball Center. The music was perfect, and he was a pleasure to work with throughout the process! We had about 250 people at our wedding, and Jack kept the dance floor packed through the very last song of the night. Jack worked with us to create a timeline for our wedding, and executed everything seamlessly. Planning the wedding was stressful, at times, but Jack's thoughtfulness and professionalism made the process that much smoother. Thank you, Jack!

Sent on 07/27/2019
  • Morgan

Morgan · Married on 07/05/2019

Awesome DJ

I would absolutely recommend DJ Jack to any friend who was looking for the perfect DJ for their wedding. We had the absolute best time, and DJ Jack was an integral part to making it such a wonderful night.

Sent on 07/28/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 05/17/2019

DJ Jack Farmer is truly the best!

If I could give a 10 star for professionalism, I would! DJ Jack was absolutely amazing in every way. He totally reads the crowd and picks the perfect songs. Don't look elsewhere.....he's the one!!

Sent on 06/10/2019

Erica Mcnab · Married on 05/11/2019

Perfect experience

Jack is an exceptional DJ! From our first conversation to the last song played at my wedding reception, working with him was a fantastic experience. Jack has a great sense of what your guests want to hear and will make sure everyone has an amazing time. He is professional, kind, positive, and will work with you if you have any specific requests. If you book Jack, you will NOT need to worry about your guests having fun...everyone will be dancing! I cannot thank him enough!!!

Sent on 05/15/2019

Geena · Married on 05/04/2019

Incredible

When I read reviews about Jack keeping the dance floor packed all night I knew this was the DJ for our wedding. Not only was he organized and knowledgeable about the process, he made everything so easy for me. I was always excited for our calls because he was so easy to talk to and would get me so excited for the night. To say he absolutely killed the playlist for our wedding-would be an understatement. He truly is the best and I would hire him without doubt for future events.

Sent on 05/24/2019

Amie Parkhouse · Married on 03/30/2019

amazing DJ, Great guy, knows how to work a party!

We used Jack as our DJ for our wedding and let me tell you... he is AMAZING! We clicked with him on our first meeting. He made everything so easy and fun to set up. Jack knows how to work a crowd and get everyone up and dancing. He completely understands a flow of a wedding which helped us out a lot. If you are looking for someone to do a great job at MCing and DJing Jack is your person!

Sent on 04/09/2019

Brianna Forsberg · Married on 03/29/2019

Nonstop party

From the minute my husband and I booked Jack for our wedding we knew we were in good hands. He is very professional and knows what he’s doing. He is so fun to work with and our guests are still talking about what a great DJ we had. The dance floor was full all night! Even guests that don’t usually dance were out there having fun most of the night and that was all thanks to Jack! If you don’t have him for your wedding or event you are definitely missing out!

Sent on 04/02/2019

Jean Halenda · Married on 03/23/2019

We danced all night long!

I cannot say enough great things about DJ Jack! My daughter’s wedding was amazing and we have DJ Jack to thank for setting a fun mood. The ceremony and dinner music was perfect. The dancing music was just what we asked for! DJ Jack looked like he was having as much fun as we were. We danced all night long and guests kept commenting to me how great the DJ was while we were all dancing! I highly recommend DJ Jack, he was wonderful to work with and just a great, professional vendor. Thank you so much!!

Sent on 03/26/2019

Valerie Chen · Married on 03/16/2019

Go dj, that's our dj

From the very first conversation we had with Jack, he was a joy to work with. Jack has the BEST positive attitude — the kind that is warm and infectious, and makes you immediately feel comfortable. What's more, he knows what he's doing. He's professional, open to feedback and set on making sure his clients are happy with his work.

All of that translates into being talented at his job, too, which is in part making sure that the to-be-married couple is having a wonderful time, as well keeping the party going for all guests.

With Jack at the lead of the mic and music, the party indeed did not stop once throughout our special day! Thank you so much, Jack.

Sent on 03/22/2019
  • Paige

Paige Cram · Married on 02/16/2019

Best. DJ. Ever.

From the start, Jack was a consummate professional. He's very detail-oriented with everything from the contracting process right up to the follow up. He was flexible about where and when to meet with us and very organized about keeping all of our details straight. We had several very challenging names in our bridal party and Jack was diligent about practicing them to make sure he got them all right.

But it's not all just about professionalism. Jack is friendly, personable and knows how to be the force behind a party. The night of our reception was a whirlwind but the dance floor was always full, and we got so many comments about how much everyone loved the music and dancing. Even my father-in-law who no one has ever seen dance was out on the floor!

Sent on 03/02/2019
  • Katie

Katie Roemer · Married on 11/17/2018

Fabulous, non-cheesey DJ

I cannot recommend Jack enough! He is the best wedding DJ I have experienced, and I'm not just saying that because it was at my wedding. He is an excellent MC, and he really knows how to get a crowd onto a dance floor. All of the feedback I have gotten from people is that we had one of the most fun weddings that they have ever been to, and so much of that is because of the energy that Jack brought to the night. He was incredibly easy to work with, was super great at taking our requests, and knowing what we wanted to hear the night of even without us telling him! If he recommends opening up the dance floor right after the grand entrance and getting everyone out of their seats to come dance with you, do it! It set the tone for the entire night, and made everyone have so much fun. Thank you Jack, you truly helped us have a night that we will never forget!

Sent on 12/18/2018
  • W

wonji · Married on 11/09/2018

He's amazing!!

Jack was the best MC/DJ we could have asked for at our wedding. From the initial meeting to following up with the detail (timeline, song selection, etc) prior to the wedding, he was super helpful and professional. On the day of, our officiant also raved about how helpful and friendly he was during the sound check and he made our ceremony go as smoothly as possible.

During the reception/dance party, Jack knew how to pump excitement to the room from the grand entrance and through the entire night. He got the crowd to party and played all the right songs at the right time. We had so much fun and didn't want to night to end! Not only he was a great professional MC/DJ for us, he is so fun, nice, and pleasure to work it!

Sent on 12/11/2018

Margaret · Married on 10/27/2018

So glad we found Jack!

Aside from an open bar and good food, a DJ is probably the next important element in making sure all of your guests have a great time at your wedding. I am so glad that my coordinator recommended Jack Farmer. Jack took great care to know me and my husband and understand our (very eclectic) tastes. He followed our lead but also provided great suggestions for songs I didn’t even know we needed song choices for (there’s a processional AND a recessional, folks). We had several calls beforehand to go over the schedule, song choices, name pronunciations (very important!), etc.

On the day of the wedding, Jack hit every mark and somehow made our interesting must-play song list flow throughout the evening. Our guests were always on the dance floor and we received several comments after about how great the party was, which is the best compliment a bride and groom can get.

I’m so glad Jack DJ’d the biggest party of our lives, and I’m only sad that we won’t have an opportunity to use him again in the near future (anniversary?! Bar/Bat Mitzvahs? Fingers crossed!).

If you hate parties, dancing, unforgettable memories and fun overall, Jack probably isn’t the DJ for you. But if having a good time at your wedding/major life event, give Jack a call!

Sent on 11/04/2018

Megan · Married on 10/12/2018

Best DJ in town!

DJ Jack Farmer is the best DJ in town!! He has great energy and kept the dance floor filled all night. He knows just what to play based on the mood and who is on the dance floor throughout the whole night. We got so many compliments during the night and even days after about how great he was. He was very helpful and responsive throughout the whole planning process as well. I highly recommend Jack for your next wedding/event, you won't regret it!!

Sent on 10/16/2018

janet · Married on 09/15/2018

I used Jack for my daughters wedding, and I am so glad I did. He was great at communication from the very beginning.
    He was great about phone conferences to go over their music decisions, and then guide them every step of the way.
    The dance floor was always packed, and the music was great for all ages. Thank you Jack!

Sent on 09/19/2018

Michael · Married on 09/08/2018

DJ Jack Farmer came highly recommended from our wedding planner as her favorite DJ and he did not disappoint!

Jack has a gift for getting guests on the dance floor and keeping them there all night! His infectious personality and DJ talents just makes you want to dance!

He is very professional, experienced and the complete package as a DJ, along with being very reasonable priced for his services. We also rented up-lights through Jack and they were very high end.

Can't wait to bring back DJ Jack Farmer to rock the anniversary party!!!

Sent on 10/09/2018

Ashley · Married on 08/18/2018

Jack was the DJ for our friend's wedding and it was so much fun, so when we got engaged, we had to have him! He was always so responsive and when we finally met him, he felt like an old friend- we just clicked with him. He was so helpful throughout the whole process and even helped us tweak our timeline. The day of, Jack was the ultimate hype man and got everyone up and dancing the minute our reception started. He knew exactly what to play to keep the party going the entire night and even played our requested songs. If you need a DJ for anything, look no further because Jack is the best!

Sent on 08/27/2018

Krissy · Married on 07/21/2018

DJ Jack was awesome! We had him play the late night part of our wedding for a few hours, and he crushed it. We gave him some ideas of the type of music we like, and let him take it from there, and he kept the dance floor full until 1am. He read the crowd perfectly and kept the energy level really high. He had people up on stage dancing around him and got everyone circled around us for a huge sing along at the end of the night. We had tons of compliments from our guests about DJ Jack and would definitely recommend him for your event!

Sent on 07/25/2018

Caleb · Married on 07/15/2018

My wife and I got married in July 2018 and we decided to book Jack for our wedding. One of the best decisions we made. Jack was excellent to work with. He is very professional and did a great job handling all of our requests and needs. Everyone at the wedding had a good time! And my wife and I thoroughly enjoyed the whole day, in large part thanks to Jack.

I highly recommend hiring him. I've been to weddings with DJ's that have been good, but Jack surpassed them all by far.

Thank you!
    Caleb and Addi

Sent on 09/03/2018

raquel · Married on 06/28/2018

If you want your wedding to be wedding of the year. Then you MUST hire Jack Farmer as your DJ. Not only does he do a fabulous job at getting your wedding party hyped and pumped up to make their appearence, he knows how to keep the party going with every single person at your wedding. We loved working with him. He has great ideas but also allows you to do what you want! He’s easy to talk to, flexible, and professional! I wish this site had 10 stars because that’s what he deserves!

Sent on 07/21/2018

Tony · Married on 06/08/2018

Professional, precise, and the best there is.. We cannot thank Jack enough for everything he did to make our event as memorable as ever. Highly recommended for your music and entertainment needs!

Sent on 06/19/2018