DJ Intershade Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

1 User photo

Amanda L. Married on 04/15/2022

The Best of the Best!

We were so blessed to have an amazing DJ! He worked with us and helped out so much! I couldn't be more greatful! You need to hire him!
  • Breanna
    Breanna D. Married on 09/18/2021

He was amazing!

I hired DJ Intershade for my wedding this past month and I cannot even begin to tell y’all how amazing it was. From the very beginning he was super friendly and very professional. Sadly at my wedding most of the people that attended the ceremony left before the dance party, but he treated it no different. He was full of energy and made the night so much fun for all of us. Just by watching him you can tell he has a passion for what he does and he loves it! He was definitely the main vendor bragged on afterwards; everybody just loved him! Thank you so much DJ Intershade! We will always refer people to you and will definitely be using your services again!
    Nicole H. Married on 08/28/2021

Made our Wedding!

Made our wedding so much fun and was super helpful during the planning process and even on the day of the wedding. It was one less thing we had to stress about when wedding planning! He was on top of everything and made everything so easy and organized. The music was amazing and kept the party going even with trying to beat the summer heat.
    Lora P. Married on 04/30/2021

Highly recommend

Jonathan is an amazing DJ for your wedding! He was so much fun and easy to work with. Our guests commented for days on how great he was and how much they enjoyed our DJ! Our number one thing for our wedding was the music. We wanted someone great and who would play a variety of what we wanted. Jonathan did not disappoint at all! We danced all night! I could not recommend Jonathan enough!
  • Kyle
    Kyle L. Married on 06/05/2020

Great to work with and wonderful job with running the reception!

I would highly recommend using DJ Intershade. He was great to work with and met with us multiple times to go over the music playlist for the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. He was very helpful with recommendations and respected our requests, especially our do not play list and kept with the theme we requested. I was most impressed with how he handled all the announcements, reception timeline, and the way he interacted with our guests. All of our guests loved the music and had great things to say about him!
    Avian Married on 09/14/2019

Jonathan is awesome!!

My husband and I got married a little over a year ago. To this day, I continue to get compliments about how incredible our DJ and the music was!! Jonathan and I sat down and discussed what my vision was for the music at our wedding. We listened to playlists he had put together for other weddings in the past, which was very helpful for personalizing the "vibe" for our wedding. Our ceremony music was perfect and cohesive! No awkward/obvious changes in songs- it all flowed perfectly. He provided SUCH a fun, dancing atmosphere for our guests. Aside from getting married, one of my top priorities was making sure my guests genuinely had FUN all night and Jonathan really helped by keeping all my guests on the dance floor. He also worked very well with my wedding coordinator. The night was perfect and I wouldn't change a single thing!! Thank you, Jonathan!
    Patrick K. Married on 03/02/2019

Wonderful DJ

What a wonderful DJ who really knows what he is doing. The setup is great and the atmosphere was amazing! Everyone had a great time and we are planning on using them for our after wedding party! The prices are great and anyone who uses this service will have a great time.
  • Josh
    Josh W. Married on 12/30/2018

Best DJ I’ve ever experienced!!

Jonny DJ’d my brothers wedding a few months before mine and I had to have him at mine! He has so much enthusiasm on the mic, and when it was time to dance he kept the dance floor alive and I mean ALIVE for 3 hours! He made the planning super easy and fun, had great recommendations for songs that we couldn’t decide on, and over all the best experience I could have asked for!
    Shaelynn Married on 12/29/2018

Amazing dj wow

We absolutely LOVED Jonathan! We had an incredible experience. His professionalism and personality are off the charts, not to mention the music he spent time preparing and delivering for our wedding. From the personalized dinner playlist to the dance mix, every part of the night was perfect. Jonathan also did a fantastic job as an MC, keeping the evening on track, and helping everyone be as excited as we were for the special day! If you’re looking for someone to foster the PERFECT atmosphere for your wedding, and help keep guests engaged and participating, I cannot recommend Jonathan enough! Thank you for the perfect night!!!
    Efrain O. Married on 11/10/2018

Awesome dj

Was a very great DJ from the day he first introduced himself to the day of the wedding. Enjoyed his professionalism and how he played the music to our liking. Couldn't ask for a better DJ
  • F
    Faith Married on 11/03/2018

Best DJ in the triangle

Jonathan was amazing! From the very beginning he listened to everything I wanted and really made it happen! He provides great feedback and it was an unbeatable price!
    Kari Married on 10/06/2018
    We hire DJ interphase for our wedding reception and had an absolute blast. He really got the crowd going and on the dance floor. I would definitely recommend him and would hire him again.
    Shaun C. Married on 10/06/2018

Spectacular DJ!

DJ Jonathon was excellent with set up, timing, and announcements. Everyone at our wedding loved the way this guy mixed music. Jon even helped us out with getting ready before the ceremony. Couldn't ask for anything more out of a DJ. Anyone who ask about a DJ I mention Jon first. AAA.
    Domenique Married on 09/08/2018
    Jonathan is an amazing DJ! He made our wedding reception into a fantastic party. He was very easy to communicate with and always responded promptly. He was on time and reliable. I would strongly recommend him for any wedding!
    Connor Married on 09/08/2018
    Jonathan was the perfect DJ!!!
    Parker Married on 06/01/2018
    Johnathan was awesome!! He was very professional and knows his music. We got everything we paid for and more - he definitely made our wedding reception come to life with a very personable touch:) he is super down to earth, easy to talk to and get along with and he really cares! would absolutely use him again!!
    Tyler Married on 05/27/2018
    Jonathan was nothing short of wonderful! My husband and I were more than pleased with his work and professionalism. Jon answered all of my questions in a timely manner, and handled last minute changes at our wedding better than anyone. He is super kind and caring about the couples he DJs for. Matthew and I couldn’t have chosen a better DJ for our wedding day! Thank you so much!
    Tiffany Married on 05/27/2018
    It's pretty obvious that DJ Intershade LOVES his job. He got the party started right away, and did a fantastic job of mixing songs and transitioning between them. He has just as much fun jamming out to the music as the guests (in a fun, professional way) and the guests at the wedding on Sunday had a blast! He was easy to work with, and willing to go with the flow. Highly recommend him!
    Meghan Married on 05/19/2018
    Jonathan did an amazing job providing sound for our ceremony and music for our reception at a very reasonable cost! He listened carefully to all of our preferences, and picked up on cues from the crowd to keep us dancing all night and LOVING it! He was so easy to work with, and very responsive. Everything was absolutely perfect, from the timing of his music as we walked down the aisle, to his mixing skills during our reception. I would highly recommend booking DJ Intershade for your wedding!
    Kree Married on 05/12/2018
    DJ Intershade is awesome and affordable! Jonathan is a great DJ, we had such a great time at our wedding. We love it when Jonathan jumps in and join us for the dance.
    Will definitely choose him again! Thank you DJ Intershade.
  • Bekah
    Bekah M. Married on 04/28/2018

Best Wedding DJ ever

Jonathan was an ASTOUNDING DJ- so much that he has done my brother-in laws wedding and is about to do a friends and I will continue recommending him. You want a classy, romantic playlist? He's got you! You want a rave full of mash ups and intense dancing? He will kill it. Best DJ ever. The guests danced the entire night.
    Ashton Married on 03/24/2018
    Dj Intershade was perfect for our wedding! He created my mother daughter dance and made it just how I wanted it. He played all the songs we wanted and was having a great time doing it! We had wonderful feedback from our guests! He helped it to be a great party!
    Taylor Married on 03/17/2018
    Jonathan was the best DJ we could have asked for! He was extremely professional and dedicated! He brought the party while keeping our ceremony classy and smooth! 10 our of 10 recommend!

DJ Intershade's reply:

Thanks for the kind words, I had a blast being a part of you and Hunters special day!
    Jonathan Married on 10/13/2017
    DJ Intershade was not only everything I was looking for for a wedding DJ, but he was also half the price of other comparable DJs. Extremely responsive before hiring, during setup, and during the event, plus he was just an awesome guy that knew how to keep the tempo going for our reception.
    Lori Married on 08/26/2017
    Best. DJ. EVER! Our family and friends had an amazing time! He helped make our wedding perfect - from song choices and getting everyone to the dance floor. So great to find someone with a great personality that LOVES what he does -- would highly recommend him for any event!

DJ Intershade's reply:

I loved your summer backyard wedding and your families, they were so much fun. It was a pleasure to DJ your wedding, Lori. Thanks!