DJ Indo Entertainment Reviews

10 Reviews for DJ Indo Entertainment

• Jaibel

Jaibel · Married on 12/09/2020

Highly recommended!!

I don't like to write reviews unless it's actually useful to let other people know about absolute gems, which DJ Indo absolutely is! He was so awesome to work with. Very timely, professional, incredibly flexible with all the changes that we had to make with COVID, and also very late songs (like day of wedding changes y'all). He mixed the songs, all his lighting beautifully both my venues, and we used him for the photobooth and everything was done impeccably. I'm recommending him, because you see the true ability of a vendor with how professional they can act under stressful situations, and DJ Indo was absolutely professional and did a great job. I had absolute trust that when things were becoming a dumpster fire, he at least would be doing good. This is my experience, and i'm writing this review literally the day after my honeymoon because I really want other brides to know that he's fantastic. I had some really terrible vendors, but DJ Indo was truly a gem. I don't say this lightly, book this person because they will absolutely be a blessing on your wedding day.

Sent on 09/20/2020
  • Joshmy

Toshmy · Married on 10/17/2020

Amazing DJ!

Booking DJ Indo was a last minute decision and we are so glad we did! We were hesitant to book a DJ because our venue came with a DJ included. Since we got married on a boat, the venue was unconventional and options for equipment were limited. After seeing how Indo had the entire crowd up on the dance floor at a relative’s wedding soon before ours, we decided to reach out to him. Dj Indo was willing to work with us and with our venue to make sure everything would proceed seamlessly on the day of. He spoke with the in-house DJ so that they could collaborate with equipment, he was willing to work with our budget and he was easy to communicate with regarding any changes-even up until the wedding day! Getting married during such unprecedented times is stressful and the vendors you hire can really make a difference in the entire experience. We highly recommend DJ Indo and his team. He was professional, flexible and really brought the energy as a DJ and an MC!

Sent on 12/18/2020
  • Kevin

Nessa · Married on 08/01/2020

Extremely professional!

DJ Indo is an absolute gem! I can't put into words how professional and flexible he has been in the amidst of COVID. He was extremely understanding and had no qualms about rescheduling/cancelling our wedding. Our wedding was one of the first weddings in Houston after the quarantine, and amongst unprecedented times, he offered valuable advice and made us extremely comfortable. He was open to last minute song changes and made our wedding a huge success! I would highly recommend him to all the future brides. If you want a vendor, who truly cares about the bride and the groom and makes it a priority to create a beautiful wedding for them then he is your man! His professionalism speaks volume!

Sent on 10/20/2020

Ann M. · Married on 06/05/2020

Amazing experience

We had to switch locations because of covid and Jason has been with us from the beginning. He contacted all the AV companies and made the whole process a lot more easier for us. He is so kind and wants your wedding to be all about the couple and their families. He played music that the crowd enjoyed. He is great at multitasking especially being our DJ and MC! The best person to work with during this whole wedding process!

Sent on 06/13/2020
  • Jiny

Jiny · Married on 02/15/2020

DJ and MC Services

All I can say is WOW! Jason & his team should be on every couple’s list as their DJ. He is super organized and definitely helped us plan the music needed and gather the necessary supplies. He helped us stay on top of things and make sure we had contacted all the necessary people and ordered the required equipment for our wedding weekend. Words cannot express how happy we were. All our guests enjoyed the music and his MC skills had our guests raving about how much fun they had. He is definitely one of a kind and would recommend him for any couple looking to have their big day a memorable one! :)

Sent on 06/28/2020

Liya · Married on 11/09/2019

Best dj ever!

Where do I even begin with DJ Indo?! He is SO professional! First off, he promptly responds back to emails/texts/phone calls. He is very easy to work with and adapts well to changes. We had to make a very last minute change to our original emcees for the wedding and DJ Indo took over. I could not have thought of anyone else who could hype up the crowd like he could. He transformed our wedding into an event to remember! And his DJ skills? SO DOPE! For us, we had a mix of hindi, malayalam, and English songs. He absolutely killed it. I kid you not, this man managed to get almost 600 people out on the dance floor (DISCLAIMER: this was pre-COVID). DJ Indo, we can't thank you enough for making our wedding as lit as it was. Thank you for everything! 100/10 would recommend!

Sent on 09/20/2020
  • Alina

Alina T. · Married on 10/26/2019

The best DJ!

DJ Indo was by far one of our favorite vendors to work with! He was very professional and reasonable. We felt we could trust him completely. It definitely took a load off of our shoulders during all the chaos with wedding planning! He has DJ'd for my most of my cousins as well as my brother's wedding. Our guests had a great time on the dance floor as he knew exactly what they wanted!

Sent on 06/22/2020

Lincy A. · Married on 08/17/2019

Best DJ best decision

Jason is amazing hand down! Not only is his music style on point but he knows how to get the crowd pumped! I had jason DJ for my engagement party and wedding and he was great & professional both times! Do not hesitate and book him you won’t regret it :) Thank you Jason

Sent on 06/17/2020

Kavita · Married on 03/01/2019

Great experience

He was professional, energetic and great at reading the crowd when picking music. Ever been to a wedding where nobody wanted to be the first one on the dance floor at the reception? That wont be an issue! DJ Indo got everyone on the dance floor by organizing a group photo with the photographer. Now we not only have a photo that we can keep for the rest of our lives, but everyone stayed on the dance floor for the rest of the night!

Sent on 06/13/2020

Christina · Married on 01/19/2019

Great experience

Dj jason did a fantastic job at our wedding!! He was able to put everything together, even though we submitted all the music last minute. Great work!!

Sent on 01/23/2019