DJ Indiana Reviews

102 | Lafayette, IN

102 Reviews for DJ Indiana

Joan · event on: 09/02/2012

Our 50th Wedding Anniversary was memory we will always cherish. Our DJ, Brian, had a great collection of the kind of music we and our friends enjoy. He also played a couple of special songs for which we supplied cds. Toward the end of the evening, he played a few more contemporary dance numbers, and I had the joy of dancing with my granddaughter.

Sent on 02/11/2013

DJ Indiana's reply:

Thank you Joan and Pat for your kind words. I enjoyed watching you and all of your friends having a great time. It's good to know that I can entertain guests for any age group whether it's a 50th anniversary or a fraternity party.

Brian was very easy to work with and provided us with exactly what we asked for. He was ready to make every accommodation he could for us on our big day.

Sent on 12/04/2012

Carlile · Married on 08/04/2012

Brian was great! He always responded quickly to my emails prior to the wedding and answered any questions I had. He played songs that guests requested and after a few requests understood the genre of music the dance floor wanted. He stayed two extra hours for us which everyone appreciated! He's very nice and very professional.

Sent on 11/28/2012

Joe · Married on 07/21/2012

Done a very good job. I would highly recommend Brian to our friends and family. Polite and professional.

Sent on 11/30/2012

Kathy · Married on 07/17/2012

Brian was great in the planning process and very understanding that there would be decisions made during the event. He did a great job playing a range of music that was appropriate for the youth in attendance and appealing for all ages, while also having almost every song requested. The floor was never empty and the sound never got repetitive. He definitely helped make it a great night!

Sent on 12/20/2012

Thanks for the compliments Kathy

Brian did a great job in spite of the extreme heat. He really kept the party moving and took a lot of the weight off of my shoulders by doing so. He also had a lot of music.!! Thanks Brian!

Sent on 07/10/2012

C · event on: 05/11/2018

Outstanding experience working with this company. Ryan did a fantastic job and we were extremely happy with him. He really picked up on the crowd and played music accordingly. Volume, type of music, requests were all handled well.

Sent on 05/22/2018

Brenton · Married on 05/31/2014

Fantastic service and music selection. Was extremely flexible and available leading up to and during our wedding. He was willing and able to adapt to changes in our schedule and fill in gaps in our playlist perfectly. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 06/28/2014

Nate · Married on 01/03/2014

He did what I asked and more with the light show per song.

Sent on 01/30/2014

Dan · Married on 07/14/2012

Brian did a great job on our wedding! He provided music for the ceremony and then moved fast to get his equipment set moved to the reception location. He had a huge library of music. Every request was found in minutes and put into the queue. The transition from song to song was flawless. He kept the crowd entertained and involved. He was able to get almost everyone dancing with a wide variety of music. We were very pleased with the job he did!

Sent on 12/01/2012

Erica · Married on 08/28/2010

Brian from The Music Factory was super nice and very easy to work with. Before the big day, we set up a meeting over the phone so we could go over each song and make sure it ws exactly what my finace and I wanted during the reception. If he had doubts about any particular selection, he played it for us over the phone. He also gave us good recommendations for the certain parts of the reception that we were undecided on the music, such as the wedding party introduction. My husband and I really liked that he double checked with us throughout the night in order to keep our itinerary moving and on schedule. He also held firm to our request not to play songs such as the Chicken Dance, YMCA, etc.; and if someone requested it, they would have to come ask permission from myself or my husband... which turned out to be a very funny part of the night. Brian was on time, knew what he was doing, and really made sure we were happy with the events throughout the evening.

Sent on 09/14/2010

Amber · Married on 07/22/2017

My husband and I were extremely nervous about having the "right" DJ. Someone who could be a hype man, but laid back back enough for the older folks as well. We met with a few, but Brian was the last. He took all of our nerves and crushed them. I remember walking out of our meeting with him and just a feeling of relief came over us. He is THE MAN! Lived up to everything he promised. I do not have a single complaint with the ceremony or reception. thanks again Brian!

Sent on 08/17/2017

Brian was very flexible to meet with us and went over every detail needed! He was punctual and very professional. He took charge of the reception when needed and is very likeable! He even made sure to play every song we requested!

Sent on 11/05/2013

Susan · Married on 06/29/2013

This event wss a 40th birthday party and the facility would not allow us to turn down or off the lights above the dance floor. Brian tried everything to make it dark over the dance floor. He even went as far as going to the store to get something to cover the pot lights. I truly appreciated all of his efforts!

Sent on 07/08/2013

Lindsey · Married on 12/08/2012

DJ Brian was great, did everything I asked and was super flexible. Very professional as well. We had an awesome party atmosphere which is exactly what I wanted. Definitely would recommend DJ Brian!

Sent on 12/13/2012

Brian was our wedding DJ. He did an amazing job. He was professional, dressed professional, and had a great attitude. He truly puts the interest of the bride and groom first. He is extremely responsive to e-mails and organized. We met and filled in an organized form and walked through all the details. He also worked with the other vendors the day of the ceremony and reception to make sure the microphones were perfect and everyone was organized. He provided ceremony music and reception music. He sent all requested songs to us ahead of time to make sure they were the correct versions. The music was incredible and the guests loved him. He took requests and played them as quickly as possible. Everything went along very smoothly and we greatly satisfied with the DJ service he provided. He provided a great light show as well.

Sent on 10/25/2012

Paxton · Married on 04/23/2016

At first we were a little taken aback because Brian is a little older of a DJ, and we are a college aged couple. However when we met with him, he really took us through the entire process, even letting us know why it was important to have a DJ instead of using an ipod or a friend. He had recently implemented an online planning service, which was incredibly helpful. We could create our own timeline and change songs if we wanted to. He understood that I didn't want to spend a fortune on a DJ either and had reasonable priced services.

The music choices he picked were great! They went perfectly with our crowd, ranging from our elderly grandparents to my 5 year old sister. Everyone was dancing right away, and we had a great time. The only reason I gave him a 4/5 on flexibility was just because he didn't have a second setup. We had dinner and dancing in two separate rooms, and we really had to try and figure out how to make that work with one setup. We ended up just putting a speaker in the dinner room, and it ended up working out just fine! We highly recommend Brian to anyone who is looking for a great DJ without spending a thousand dollars on one.

Sent on 05/04/2016

Scott · event on: 07/03/2015

Brian was great to work with from start to finish. His professionalism and willingness to accommodate our special requests was superb and greatly appreciated. I would recommend him to anyone who needs his services.

Sent on 07/23/2015

He was great. He played only the songs we requested and kept everyone on the dance floor. He was great at keeping the reception on schedule and most important, he would tell me when he was ready and we were on time all night.

Sent on 08/04/2013
  • Jacob

Jacob Fella · Married on 02/16/2019

Wedding - Purdue Memorial Union

Brian did a very nice job at our wedding reception. I didn't hear any negative comments from any of our guests. One of my favorite things was the reception planner he has on his website. It included a detailed time line and all the events done at receptions including grand entrance, speeches, first dance, bouquet toss, etc. Just an all around great tool to help with wedding planning.

Sent on 03/25/2019

DJ Indiana's reply:

Thanks Jake! I wish you and Keelin the very best. Glad to see lots of people dancing at your reception.
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 08/06/2016

DJ Brian did a wonderful job DJ'ing our wedding. Our guests had a great time. He played an excellent mix of music which spoke to our wide variety of guests. I would definitely recommend booking DJ Brian as a wedding DJ.

Sent on 08/15/2016

Jacob · Married on 01/04/2014

Brian was awesome, he was willing to do just about anything for us o our special day and many of our request came last minute. Brian was able to adapt and make everything happen the way we wanted it. His music selection was fantastic and his ability to read the room and identify songs that our guest enjoyed was spot on.

Thanks Brian

Mr. and Mrs. Ahler

Sent on 02/05/2014

J · Married on 10/26/2013

Brian was very professional and willing to work with the Bride and Groom and meet all their needs. We enjoyed using him and would highly recommend him

Sent on 11/05/2013

Jessica · Married on 05/14/2017

3.0

DJ Brian and his website with DJIndiana were very helpful with planning the wedding and reception. He was very flexible and willing to work with our wants. My only minor grievance was he didn't do a ton to get my albeit difficult guests to dance, but overall I'm glad we had him at our wedding.

Sent on 06/12/2017

Gavin · event on: 04/20/2013

4.2

Honestly, the only downside of my experience was the speakers being blown and then some of the music selection was iffy, but all the hip hop songs were nice and I liked the 90's songs that were played.

Sent on 05/09/2013

DJ Indiana's reply:

This event was performed with another DJs equipment.