DJ Indiana Reviews

78 | Lafayette, IN

78 Reviews for DJ Indiana

78 DJ Indiana Reviews

Katelyn · Married on 10/20/2018

A great DJ equals an amazing wedding

We had Matt from DJ Indiana as our DJ for our big day and couldn't be happier. From the start he was attentive, easy to get along with, and super friendly. He made our day go so smoothly. He played music we enjoyed and kept everything very entertaining, was super easy to work with and made sure everything was going as planned for us. We couldn't be happier. I would highly recommend working with Matt.

Kellsey · Married on 09/29/2018

DJ Brian (owner of DJ Indiana) DJ'ed our wedding September 2019 and he did a phenomenal job! We love music and don't really listen to today's pop/rap music so booking a DJ that would really work with us and deliver the perfect soundtrack to our evening was very important. DJ Brian did that and more. He was a great help making sure things stayed on track and coordinated with the other vendors to make any adjustments needed. The uplighting that he added to our reception space was very pretty and a nice addition. Highly recommend!

Kirsten · Married on 09/08/2018

We had Brian for our wedding two weeks ago and he was absolutely amazing! The wedding planning was super easy through his website! He suggested uplighting which was a major plus! All of our guests kept going on and on how great he was! He kept our dance floor full! Thank you so much, Brian!

Much love,
    Kirsten and Kyle

Sent on 09/20/2018

DJ Indiana's reply:

Thanks Kirsten and Kyle for the show of support for my performance.
  • Belle

Belle · Married on 09/01/2018

Great personality - read the room wonderfully!

Brian did such a great job! He checked in with us, clarified how to say people’s names for entrances, and introduced speeches wonderfully. We weren’t an easy crowd, as there were last minute changes to the speeches and new add ons, but Brian rolled with the punches and made everything run smoothly. He also did a wonderful job reading the room and knowing just what music to play - we had people on the dance floor all night. I would definitely recommend using DJ Indiana at your wedding!

Sent on 10/17/2018

DJ Indiana's reply:

Thanks Belle for the kind words on your review of my services provided. I enjoyed working for you and it makes my effort well worth it when I see everyone having lots of fun.

Taylor · Married on 08/18/2018

Awesome service! Our DJ was amazing and really felt the crowd! I was nervous going in because you do not get to meet your DJ but I am so happy with how everything turned out. He communicated very well and I never felt out of the loop.

Bill · Married on 08/02/2018

Brian was fantastic. Very professional but easy going. Orchestrated events well. All equipment worked perfectly. We had an extensive list of songs, he was able to get every one. Brian had the dance floor hopping despite the occasional rain shower. I highly recommend Brian.

Sent on 08/07/2018

DJ Indiana's reply:

Thank Bill, it was a pleasure to serve you and Rose as well as your guests. Have a great marriage!

Elizabeth · Married on 07/20/2018

Brian did an amazing job! The online event planner was also super helpful and helped the whole event run smoothly. We also met up a few times to go over little details and answer any questions we had.I would reccomend DJ Indian to anyone needing music for there event!

Sent on 08/07/2018

DJ Indiana's reply:

Thanks for the kind words. Nice meeting your parents and I will see you at your work again soon.

Amanda · Married on 07/20/2018

If you're looking for a super fun, professional, cheap, and talented DJ for your wedding, go with DJ Indiana!
    Brian was awesome. As soon as we were interested in booking, he called us to go over all of the details which was very helpful. The website is also very easy to use and goes over every detail - so you don't have to worry about whether or not you're forgetting anything.
    I tend to have a more unconventional taste in music, and wanted something different for my wedding music, and Brian was very accommodating. He was easy to get ahold of if I ever had any questions or requests.
    On the day of the wedding, he did a great job of setting everything up without needing any help. He knew exactly what he was doing - I could tell he has had a lot of experience.
    He did such an incredible job of making announcements and keeping track of time in order to stay on schedule. He communicated well with the photographer, which helped a lot too - I'm sure the photographer was very appreciative of that.
    And last but not least, he did an AWESOME job of getting everyone on the dance floor.
    I think it's important to note that we did not have an open bar - we had a cash bar, and not many people were drinking. I was definitely worried that some people might be shy and that there wouldn't be many people dancing, but with Brian, that wasn't the case. As you can see from some of the pictures I posted, there were a ton of people on the dance floor and everyone was having a great time. And on top of that, we received MANY compliments on how good the music was and how much fun everyone had.
    I am so glad that we went with Brian and I would highly recommend him to any bride and groom - I promise you and your guests will have a great time!

DJ Indiana 1
    DJ Indiana 6
    DJ Indiana 7
    DJ Indiana 8

Tony · Married on 07/06/2018

DJ Jimmy was perfect for our wedding. The selection of music was fantastic and could transistion the beat of the songs like I've never heard before. The online wedding planner helped make us comfortable (in advance) that he would do a great job.

If you have an upcoming wedding, we highly recommend check out their demo online wedding planner on the djindiana.com home page. It covered everything!!!

The uplighting package was perfect. We had DJ Jimmy put them on Fuscia for dinner, then all kinds of different colors for dancing. I think they actually could sense the beat of the music and display the lighting changes accordingly.

Abbie · Married on 05/26/2018

Brian from DJ Indiana was our DJ for our wedding and he was fantastic! He was very thorough from our first conversation to the day of the wedding. It was 90 degrees and quite humid in our outdoor wedding and he didn't let it bother him. He maintained professionalism while promoting a fun, engaging environment! We gave him a lot of freedom to pick songs and music and he did a wonderful job. Highly recommend! Very reasonably priced as well!

DJ Indiana 9
    DJ Indiana 10
    DJ Indiana 11

Tyler · Married on 12/02/2017

We had DJ Brian for our ceremony/reception. Definitely would recommend to anyone! Brian is super professional and communicates so well before and after the event. We had some unusual songs for our ceremony/first dance and he was able to accommodate those with ease. During the reception, he kept the dance floor crowded and was able to read what the audience was feeling, which led to many people attending talking about how great our reception was. This was in large part to how great DJ Brian’s ability to keep the party going.

Meagan · Married on 11/18/2017

We had DJ Brian do our wedding. He had a wedding website that really helped with the planning and made the wedding reception planning go smoother. He was very quick to respond to emails. When it came to the day of the reception he made sure he to let us know what all was going to happen and what cues to look for so we weren't looking confused. He kept the music flowing and made sure people were constantly on the dance floor. We still have people coming up to us and talking about how great our reception was. Would definitely recommend DJ Brian for any wedding.

Jacki · Married on 10/28/2017

DJ uses website that was very helpful and easy to use with lots of suggestions on music. Made everything very easy. Very quick to respond to all questions. Very easy to work with. Did a great with our wedding and had everyone dancing. Would definitely recommend!

LINDSEY · Married on 08/19/2017

Brian was fantastic to work with, he always got back with me right away with any questions I had. His website made the music planning so easy and fun to do. Thank you Brian

Sarah · Married on 07/29/2017

Brian did such a great job DJing my wedding in July 2017! I believe that I was told that there was a technical issue during my reception with the playlist but no one would have ever noticed, as the music flowed and all songs that we requested were played! Brian did a great job keeping up with the flow of the night and ensuring that everyone had a wonderful time! I would recommend Brian to anyone looking for DJ services in the future!

Kayla · Married on 07/15/2017

Great transitions, budget-friendly, easy to work with, very accomodating and professional, and basically ran the reception for us. We wanted to include Polish music in our wedding reception for my family - he not only played it, but he loved it and had everyone on the dance floor! We loved working with him, and would happily recommend him to anyone!

• O

Olivia · Married on 06/24/2017

I was married last week at the Black Iris Estate in Indianapolis and hired DJ Indiana (Brian Kearnaghan) for the big night! I honestly cannot say enough positive things about Brian and his company. The entire planning process was made super simple by the use of their online client portal and planning forms. Not only were his rates more than reasonable but they were also well below any other DJ I contacted. Multiple guests told me he was the best DJ at any wedding they have attended. Brian read the crowd and the dance floor was packed the entire night, which was exactly what we wanted. He executed the entire night flawlessly and was more than accommodating to me when I made last minute changes. If you are looking for a professional and extremely talented DJ company for your wedding or any event DJ Indiana is who you need to hire! They helped make my day unforgettable and I cannot thank Brian enough for truly going above and beyond!!

Cindy · Married on 06/24/2017

Brian Kearnaghan, the owner of DJ Indiana, just did our daughter's wedding a week ago and did a phenomenal job! He was extremely responsive from the first contact we made a year ago, to the conclusion of the reception. He was helpful in little details, was extremely professional and blended the right amount of "take charge" with "behind the scenes." In other words, he ran the show without being showy himself. The kids loved his music selections and the dancing NEVER stopped! And he was very reasonable price wise, which was much appreciated. We would not hesitate to recommend him or to use him in the future. Kudos to Brian!

Emerald Lotus Events · Married on 06/18/2017

DJ Indiana, Brian was great! He is quick to respond and offers amazing planning tools on his website! Excellent mic set up for the ceremony. Great professional sound and event lighting. I look forward to working with him again!

Trisha · Married on 06/10/2017

Brian was great he knew what he was doing

Ashley · Married on 04/22/2017

Brian was the DJ for our wedding ceremony and reception and did a outstanding job! Brian is very professional and easy to get in contact with and easy to talk to. He guided me and my husband through the whole process and the comuputee software he uses to help you plan your ceremony and reception music and timeline is hands down the best! It made picking out our music selections so easy and all of our guest loved the music he played! Our guest keep talking about how perfect the music was!! If you are looking for a wedding DJ, Brian is the best!

Jeff · Married on 03/25/2017

Brian was very good and the reception went really well. He is very organized and had everything thoroughly planned out. I like his website where you can see some of his jobs and the forms we filled out really helped organize the whole reception. He played all of our requests and the music he choose was great. He had everybody dancing and having a good time. All the young kids enjoyed it as well The sound and the light show was great. He came and talked to me to make sure I was fine with the timing of events he was announcing and running. He also was very accommodating when the wedding reception lasted an hour longer than we anticipated. A lot of the wedding parties names are rare and he took the time to make sure he pronounced everyone's names perfectly.

Cameron · Married on 03/18/2017

Brian did a fantastic job at our wedding reception. He was easy to work with, nice, and worked with us on the cost to help fit our budget. He did a great job keeping everything rolling, and the music/lighting was on-point. I highly recommend Brian and DJ Indiana.

• I

Isaiah · Married on 11/22/2016

Good music, takes requests. Ideal DJ.