DJ Indiana Reviews

DJ Indiana 6
DJ Indiana 7

Brenda Loveless · Getting married on 10/05/2020

Awesome experience

DJ Jimmy was, quite simply, the best DJ who has ever performed for Rossville. He made prom such a success. In fact, the students agreed it was the best prom ever for Rossville. Everyone has been asking if I can get the same DJ for next year...and the answer is yes, I can. EVERY STUDENT DANCED EVERY DANCE. This just never happens, but somehow he made it happen. I am just so thankful that I hired him!

Sent on 05/22/2019

David Morgan · Getting married on 06/05/2020

Outstanding DJ and Experience

DJ Brian has been the DJ at both of daughters wedding receptions.

DJ Brian has a great assortment of songs to cater to any audience and he engages the audience to get them dancing. Brian is very flexible and he can quickly add special requests to the play list as the evening progresses.

DJ Brian also used uplighting on our most recent reception party which allowed lights to be synced with the music creating a great atmosphere for our guests.

I would highly recommend DJ Brian and DJ Indiana!

Sent on 05/22/2019

Emily Lynn Lewis · Married on 07/27/2019

Very Happy

We used this DJ as a last minute provider for music for our ceremony. We were so busy we forgot to coordinate this and Brian stepped in and quickly helped us plan the music and get ready for the wedding day. He even came to the rehearsal to test the music and sound out. The day of the wedding, he brought uplights to add a special touch to the stage for the ceremony. We are very happy we used his services for our wedding day.

Sent on 08/07/2019

DJ Indiana's reply:

Thanks Emily! I wish you and Frank the best. And, if you went on a honeymoon, I hope you had a great time.
  • Brad

Brad Nabholz · Married on 06/22/2019

Punctual, organized, and flexible DJ service

DJ Indiana had a very well put together website for picking songs ahead of the wedding, as well as forms for all of the details and timeline (announcements, bridal party names, basically anything you can think of to do at a wedding). A few days before the wedding he had a formal timeline put together and after a quick phone call we had all of the details figured out. On the day of, he was there early and took care of everything. A few last minute changes were no sweat to rearrange and make announcements for. For some parts of the ceremony and reception, we didn't have specific song choices, but Brian made tasteful choices for us, checked with us that the volume was appropriate during dinner, and was very considerate overall. Once everyone was on the dance floor he made sure to pick songs that would get people out there. Overall we were very impressed with the experience!

Sent on 06/24/2019

DJ Indiana's reply:

Thanks Brad! I wish you and Molly the best as a married couple! It was a pleasure meeting you and your family.

Julia Neff · Married on 06/10/2019

DJ Indiana - DJ Kris

DJ Kris did a phenomenal job at my daughters wedding on 6/8. Leading up to the wedding we had great communication and even tho we had some unforeseen obstacles the day of the wedding, DJ Kris pulled through. I would highly recommend DJ Indiana for your wedding reception.

Sent on 06/10/2019

DJ Indiana's reply:

Thanks Julie. I'm glad that we could satisfy you, your daughter and her new husband, and all the guests.
  • Chris

Chris Friars · Married on 06/08/2019

Wedding DJ

Kept all the guests out on the dance floor. There were some sore feet the next day!

Sent on 06/12/2019

DJ Indiana's reply:

Thank you Chris. It was a pleasure working for you! I wish were feet a fast and speedy recovery. Glad you enjoyed dancing so much. That's what keeps me DJing.

Jack K · Married on 04/27/2019

DJ Brian made our night!!!!!!

DJ Brian was by far the best choice we could have ever made. The event went exactly as we wanted. Brian was professional, receptive to the audience, and really new how to get the party going!! My fiancé and I could not be happier with our choice. If anyone is looking for a DJ I highly recommend. Having been to a few weddings with a sub par DJ the difference was clear from the start. Thank you Brian for making the happiest night of our life so much more special.
    Jack and Hannah

Sent on 05/21/2019

Katelyn · Married on 10/20/2018

A great DJ equals an amazing wedding

We had Matt from DJ Indiana as our DJ for our big day and couldn't be happier. From the start he was attentive, easy to get along with, and super friendly. He made our day go so smoothly. He played music we enjoyed and kept everything very entertaining, was super easy to work with and made sure everything was going as planned for us. We couldn't be happier. I would highly recommend working with Matt.

Sent on 11/02/2018
  • Rebecca

Rebecca Koetz · Married on 10/06/2018

Flexible, Affordable, Professional, and Fun!

DJ Brian was awesome, helpful, affordable, and very flexible. He was able to be spontaneous with us the day of our wedding when the weather turned sour at the last minute, when an uncle asked if he could plug in his karaoke machine so his granddaughter could sing (not previously asked about), and when we were going to have our first song sung live first by two people, then one, then none. He kept up with us and all our crazy, and we appreciate him for that! Everyone loved the music and the light show was great-very professional. We would highly recommend.

Sent on 12/17/2018

DJ Indiana's reply:

Thank you Rebecca. It was a pleasure to work for you and everyone else involved with your wedding.

Kellsey · Married on 09/29/2018

DJ Brian (owner of DJ Indiana) DJ'ed our wedding September 2019 and he did a phenomenal job! We love music and don't really listen to today's pop/rap music so booking a DJ that would really work with us and deliver the perfect soundtrack to our evening was very important. DJ Brian did that and more. He was a great help making sure things stayed on track and coordinated with the other vendors to make any adjustments needed. The uplighting that he added to our reception space was very pretty and a nice addition. Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/07/2018

Kirsten · Married on 09/08/2018

We had Brian for our wedding two weeks ago and he was absolutely amazing! The wedding planning was super easy through his website! He suggested uplighting which was a major plus! All of our guests kept going on and on how great he was! He kept our dance floor full! Thank you so much, Brian!

Much love,
    Kirsten and Kyle

Sent on 09/20/2018

DJ Indiana's reply:

Thanks Kirsten and Kyle for the show of support for my performance.
  • Belle

Belle · Married on 09/01/2018

Great personality - read the room wonderfully!

Brian did such a great job! He checked in with us, clarified how to say people’s names for entrances, and introduced speeches wonderfully. We weren’t an easy crowd, as there were last minute changes to the speeches and new add ons, but Brian rolled with the punches and made everything run smoothly. He also did a wonderful job reading the room and knowing just what music to play - we had people on the dance floor all night. I would definitely recommend using DJ Indiana at your wedding!

Sent on 10/17/2018

DJ Indiana's reply:

Thanks Belle for the kind words on your review of my services provided. I enjoyed working for you and it makes my effort well worth it when I see everyone having lots of fun.

Taylor · Married on 08/18/2018

Awesome service! Our DJ was amazing and really felt the crowd! I was nervous going in because you do not get to meet your DJ but I am so happy with how everything turned out. He communicated very well and I never felt out of the loop.

Sent on 09/18/2018
  • Matt

Matt Henderson · Married on 08/18/2018

Henderson Wedding

The wife left it up to me for the DJ and one thing she said was if I screw it up I was in trouble. So I did some online searching and came across DJ Indiana and instantly just felt like his website was very professional and he had a lot of experience. I was a little nervous when Brian the owner called to discuss everything with me because I didn’t really know anything about how things were supposed to go or what to expect from him really besides I wanted somebody who wasn’t afraid to talk to the audience. After the first phone call I immediately knew I had nothing to worry about and he knew just how to do his job. He came thru on a few little things we requested and we couldn’t of imagined having someone so fitting for our special day than him. One of the most laid back and easy to work with people we dealt with for our wedding! The wedding planner he uses helps so much with communication and timeline and was super easy to use! He didn’t come asking 5000 questions about what we wanted him to do on the wedding day. he simply just knew exactly what to do. I would recommend him to any one looking for a wedding DJ.

Sent on 11/20/2018

DJ Indiana's reply:

Thanks for your input Matt. I really appreciate the compliments. Happy Thanksgiving and Merry Christmas for next month!

Bill · Married on 08/02/2018

Brian was fantastic. Very professional but easy going. Orchestrated events well. All equipment worked perfectly. We had an extensive list of songs, he was able to get every one. Brian had the dance floor hopping despite the occasional rain shower. I highly recommend Brian.

Sent on 08/07/2018

DJ Indiana's reply:

Thank Bill, it was a pleasure to serve you and Rose as well as your guests. Have a great marriage!

Elizabeth · Married on 07/20/2018

Brian did an amazing job! The online event planner was also super helpful and helped the whole event run smoothly. We also met up a few times to go over little details and answer any questions we had.I would reccomend DJ Indian to anyone needing music for there event!

Sent on 08/07/2018

DJ Indiana's reply:

Thanks for the kind words. Nice meeting your parents and I will see you at your work again soon.
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 07/20/2018

If you're looking for a super fun, professional, cheap, and talented DJ for your wedding, go with DJ Indiana!
    Brian was awesome. As soon as we were interested in booking, he called us to go over all of the details which was very helpful. The website is also very easy to use and goes over every detail - so you don't have to worry about whether or not you're forgetting anything.
    I tend to have a more unconventional taste in music, and wanted something different for my wedding music, and Brian was very accommodating. He was easy to get ahold of if I ever had any questions or requests.
    On the day of the wedding, he did a great job of setting everything up without needing any help. He knew exactly what he was doing - I could tell he has had a lot of experience.
    He did such an incredible job of making announcements and keeping track of time in order to stay on schedule. He communicated well with the photographer, which helped a lot too - I'm sure the photographer was very appreciative of that.
    And last but not least, he did an AWESOME job of getting everyone on the dance floor.
    I think it's important to note that we did not have an open bar - we had a cash bar, and not many people were drinking. I was definitely worried that some people might be shy and that there wouldn't be many people dancing, but with Brian, that wasn't the case. As you can see from some of the pictures I posted, there were a ton of people on the dance floor and everyone was having a great time. And on top of that, we received MANY compliments on how good the music was and how much fun everyone had.
    I am so glad that we went with Brian and I would highly recommend him to any bride and groom - I promise you and your guests will have a great time!

Sent on 10/03/2018
    DJ Indiana 13
    DJ Indiana 14
    DJ Indiana 15

Tony · Married on 07/06/2018

DJ Jimmy was perfect for our wedding. The selection of music was fantastic and could transistion the beat of the songs like I've never heard before. The online wedding planner helped make us comfortable (in advance) that he would do a great job.

If you have an upcoming wedding, we highly recommend check out their demo online wedding planner on the djindiana.com home page. It covered everything!!!

The uplighting package was perfect. We had DJ Jimmy put them on Fuscia for dinner, then all kinds of different colors for dancing. I think they actually could sense the beat of the music and display the lighting changes accordingly.

Sent on 07/10/2018

Shera · Married on 05/28/2018

The wedding of Kevin and Shera

Dj Kris did such an amazing job! He kept the crowd engaged and everything went perfectly! We could nor have asked for a beeter person to be a part of our day! We will definitely be recommend him.

Sent on 09/15/2019

Abbie · Married on 05/26/2018

Brian from DJ Indiana was our DJ for our wedding and he was fantastic! He was very thorough from our first conversation to the day of the wedding. It was 90 degrees and quite humid in our outdoor wedding and he didn't let it bother him. He maintained professionalism while promoting a fun, engaging environment! We gave him a lot of freedom to pick songs and music and he did a wonderful job. Highly recommend! Very reasonably priced as well!

Sent on 08/21/2018
    DJ Indiana 16
    DJ Indiana 17
    DJ Indiana 18

Tyler · Married on 12/02/2017

We had DJ Brian for our ceremony/reception. Definitely would recommend to anyone! Brian is super professional and communicates so well before and after the event. We had some unusual songs for our ceremony/first dance and he was able to accommodate those with ease. During the reception, he kept the dance floor crowded and was able to read what the audience was feeling, which led to many people attending talking about how great our reception was. This was in large part to how great DJ Brian’s ability to keep the party going.

Sent on 12/09/2017

Meagan · Married on 11/18/2017

We had DJ Brian do our wedding. He had a wedding website that really helped with the planning and made the wedding reception planning go smoother. He was very quick to respond to emails. When it came to the day of the reception he made sure he to let us know what all was going to happen and what cues to look for so we weren't looking confused. He kept the music flowing and made sure people were constantly on the dance floor. We still have people coming up to us and talking about how great our reception was. Would definitely recommend DJ Brian for any wedding.

Sent on 12/05/2017

Jacki · Married on 10/28/2017

DJ uses website that was very helpful and easy to use with lots of suggestions on music. Made everything very easy. Very quick to respond to all questions. Very easy to work with. Did a great with our wedding and had everyone dancing. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 11/09/2017

Liz · event on 09/03/2017

This is the guy you want for your special event , very professional and lots of different genres. This was a family reunion he did for us , HE IS GREAT

Sent on 09/07/2017

LINDSEY · Married on 08/19/2017

Brian was fantastic to work with, he always got back with me right away with any questions I had. His website made the music planning so easy and fun to do. Thank you Brian

Sent on 09/20/2017