DJ Indiana Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Mia R. Married on 04/30/2022

Fantastic DJ

DJ Indiana was amazing! They kept great communication throughout the whole process and we’re always open to questions and concerns. The DJ did an incredible job at the event. He kept everyone entertained and dancing. Will definitely be recommending to future event planners!
    Brandy S. Married on 04/23/2022

Great DJ for Corporate event!

Devon did a great job as our DJ for our corporate event! He was punctual and very detail oriented. When our event hit some bumps no one noticed because he was so great at making the event seem cohesive. We received so many compliments regarding his professionalism and attitude! He has a great personality and we look forward to working with him in the future!
    Ann B. Married on 04/23/2022

Just what I was looking for!

I was looking for a good DJ for our prom. I know very little about music and how to get kids on the dance floor. I needed a professional who knows music and teens. I found just the right match with DJ Indiana. First, they were very responsive to all my questions. They arrived on time. They were very professional and delivered just what we asked for and more. Because the weather was so warm and we had outdoor space, at the last minute they were able to accommodate extra speakers so the kids could dance on the deck. Brian and DJ Jimmy were awesome. I would and will hire them again!
    Krish J. Married on 03/26/2022

Great service

It was great having DJ Indiana/DJ Brian to our event. He really fulfilled our expectations and everyone enjoyed the music. He offered great service with great price, and I would definitely consider him for future events.

DJ Indiana's reply:

Thanks Krish. It was nice to get out and do a college party for a change. I wish you and the other Sigma Phi Epsilon fraternity members the best as you wrap up your Spring semester.
  • Marna
    Marna R. Married on 01/07/2022

DJ Indiana was great!

Brian was wonderful to work with. Punctual, reliable, and all enjoyed the music throughout the night. Highly recommend!
  • Melissa
    Melissa J. Married on 12/11/2021

Great DJ Service!!

DJ Indiana made our wedding day go great! They were great at communicating with us, ensuring they had accurate information and timelines, and were very detail oriented. Brian (the owner) was great to work with and communicated with us often. Matt (our DJ) was very friendly and personable. Our wedding guests loved the music and we got tons of compliments from guests on how kind Matt was to them. Would definitely recommend DJ Indiana!
    Anna D. Married on 11/06/2021

Great Wedding DJ!

DJ Devon did an amazing job during our wedding!! Our guests could not stop talking about what a great music selection he played during the wedding, and he did a great job taking requests and increasing the energy of the party. The price was also super reasonable. I highly recommend DJ Indiana!
    Randi B. Married on 10/09/2021

Exactly what we needed!!

DJ Brad did our wedding and he was amazing!! DJ Indiana has a web portal that prompts you for each song you might want to add, like a groom mother dance. I would have never thought of that but the web portal helped me cover those bases so I was able to account for every dance we wanted. It was so nice!! A few weeks before the wedding DJ Brad called to clarify some spots I had missed (a few were on accident too so I was able to add those in). He was so kind and thoughtful. My husband listens to punk rock which isn't main stream. DJ Brad took the time to research the station my husband listens to and made sure to add in some songs he'd like! I was so impressed! When our ceremony was off to a late start DJ Brad asked if we'd like an announcement made to the guests so they could take a restroom break, etc and not miss the ceremony. During the reception he played every song we'd requested. He picked up on the vibes and kept it going! He was so amazing! I have never danced that long in my life and I'm not a 20 year old kid, lol. I am so happy we went with DJ Indiana! I would highly recommend them! Plus the price was a fantastic value compared to other DJ services!! I don't have pictures yet but I'll try to remember to post them when I get them!
  • Liz
    Liz T. Married on 10/02/2021

So much fun!

Brian was terrific! He was very professional. He played great music! Everyone danced, and loved it.
  • Sarah
    Sarah M. Married on 09/25/2021

One more song! One more song!

DJ Eddy was personable and knew exactly what to do to keep our wedding reception upbeat! Our dance floor was packed all night because of his amazing music selections, from dinner to our last song, I was beyond happy with his music choices! After our last song played, the people on the dance floor chanted “One More Song! One More Song!” And DJ Eddy delivered! What a fantastic experience!!!
    Nathan P. Married on 09/11/2021

Brian was amazing

Brian was a pleasure to work with from the early planning stages through the end of the wedding night. His enthusiasm, professionalism, and eye for detail made the party run smoothly and I particularly appreciated him asking about things I had missed to complete my planning. The website is also quite user friendly and helps you think through the steps of the day. Definitely pick Brian as your DJ!
    Rachel A. Married on 08/22/2021

Just Hire Him

Brian did a great job at my wedding! We hired him for our ceremony and reception. He was very organized, played great songs, and helped make the reception run smoothly. Greatly appreciate everything he did for us and would highly recommend him for other events!
  • Laura
    Laura G. Married on 08/14/2021

Professional, fun, and on budget

Brian at DJ Indiana was a great addition to our wedding day! The music was great and Brian was wonderful to work with. We had a micro-wedding (28 people), so I was nervous about the vibe, but we danced all night long. The lighting package that we added on was such a fun decor aspect. I would recommend DJ Indiana for any event!
    Krysti C. Married on 07/31/2021

Loved having Brian!

Brian was absolutely amazing! Everyone loved having him DJ for my wedding reception! Best decision, everything went very smoothly and am so grateful for all that he did!

DJ Indiana's reply:

Thank you very much Krysti! It was very nice to meet you and Jason. Also, it gave me the chance to visit with one of your guests (Jerry B) that I haven't seen in years. He and his wife are pretty good dancers for being in that 55 year old range. I wish you the best and a happily married life.
    Kaylie H. Married on 07/29/2021

Exceeded Expectations!

This DJ Devon exceeded are expectations and played exactly what we asked for! I would recommend DJ Devon for any event!
    Cloris T. Married on 07/25/2021

A must hire for your team!

DJ Indiana is great! I recommend them for three reasons: 1. They are so easy to work with, i.e. They have an awesome website which clients could use to add their wedding timelines and musics they prefer (I am a Chinese, so you could add foreign language musics as long as you find them on Youtube :) )It's really a plus if you like to make your wedding personalized and different. 2. Brian is a total professional, he is the first to reply to my email requests and he makes our planning so smoothly. A lot of good ideas and any couple who feel stressful easily about the weddings could consider hiring them so you could relax more and trust them with the advice. 3. The equipment. We added colorful lighting for our wedding, the lights were beautiful and made our reception location so pretty and unique. We had a glass door greenhouse. Our guests requested songs and went crazy on the dance floor. I remember Brian kept announcing "this is the second song of the last songs".. so many last songs cause our guests weren't ready to leave the dance floor!!
    Jessica H. Married on 07/09/2021

Dj Devon from DJIndiana for our wedding

Absolutely would recommend for anyone needing dj services for an event. They have an easy website to navigate which guides you through the planning of your event, making sure no detail goes unnoticed. They affordable, professional, and fun o work with!
  • Zach
    Zach A. Married on 06/26/2021

Great Reception!

Matt was very helpful the day of the event to make sure things were going according to plant and communicated well with us in the time beforehand. Our guests had an awesome time!
  • Valerie
    Valerie B. Married on 06/05/2021

Phenomenal

We were satisfied far beyond our expectations with Brian and our DJ, Brad, from DJ Indiana! Brian was super helpful during the initial planning process, and helping us find solutions to our challenging situation. I especially loved the wedding planning tool, for adding requests and timeline generation. And Brad was great as well. We had a unique ceremony space and reception and Brad rose to and above the challenge helping to make our special day a fantastic one. Brad made our unique location seem like a breeze to set up. The uplighting was perfect, music and sound was great) didn't even hear the ultra quiet generator at our ceremony that took place in the middle of the woods! Brad kept the guests entertained and happy and on the dance floor, played all our special songs with perfect timing, taking advantage of the moments we were on the floor. Everyone was relaxed and having fun, letting lose and being themselves. So many compliments of how natural and content everyone seemed to be and Brad's skill had something to do with that. As the bride and groom we were so busy at the reception making rounds and getting pictures, finding little time to get on the dance floor ourselves. But when we did, DJ was prepared to sneak in some of our special songs too, so we could have a great time! And everyone at the reception had a blast. DJ was organized, professional, flexible and on point with all our special requests and unique set-up. Plus when the schedule had to be adjusted because of one reason or another, Brad didn't miss a beat! I can't say enough, I highly recommend Brad, Brian, and DJ Indiana!
    Tucker B. Married on 05/22/2021

DJ for wedding

Matt and Brian were fantastic from the start of the process to the wedding itself. They were very accommodating, professional, kind, and detail-oriented. Their online services are impressive and give you as much or as little customization as you want. We received many compliments about Matt throughout the evening and anytime we came up to him with a small change or request he adapted seamlessly. Highly recommend DJ Indiana, thank you!!
    Brian P. Married on 05/08/2021

Awesome DJ, great lights, quality announcing

We had DJ Brian for our wedding. He was absolutely wonderful to work with, we were able to go through an online process to help set the tone for the wedding, pick key songs, but we left most of the music choice up to the DJ to make things easier for us. He did a great job picking music and had the crowd dancing late into the night. The lighting package that we got made for a super fun atmosphere and there were numerous comments from the guests that this was the best DJed wedding that they had been too.

DJ Indiana's reply:

Thanks Brian, I was a pleasure to DJ for you and Erin and all your Family and Friends! I wish the weather would have been warmer to enjoy the nice view of the lake. The Light House Lodge is truly the best Summertime venue for small to medium sized weddings.
    Jennifer H. Married on 04/17/2021

Prom Night

Brian was great! He was very well prepared and accommodated every request!! The kids had a great Prom Night thanks to his services!!
  • Ben
    Ben S. Married on 01/11/2021

Great DJ for a Great Price! Highly Recommend!

If you are looking for a DJ who provides the best service combined with reasonable pricing, look no further! DJ Brian was the DJ at our wedding during the heart of the pandemic on 11/13/2020 and he was phenomenal. He communicated well, was very patient, and went above and beyond to make sure that our wedding day was perfect. From playing the music during our ceremony to the dance music at the reception, DJ Brian did not let us down. His website is incredibly detailed, and we had a phone call with him before the wedding to iron out all of the details. He even did great with the announcements and pronouncing everybody's name correctly. Highly recommend to anybody looking for a DJ for their wedding or event!
    Lisa W. Married on 11/07/2020

Great experience for us

Very good experience. Our d.j was wonderful.