DJ Indiana Reviews

101 Reviews for DJ Indiana

• Marna

Marna Reutman · Getting married on 01/07/2022

DJ Indiana was great!

Brian was wonderful to work with. Punctual, reliable, and all enjoyed the music throughout the night. Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/28/2020

Lisa Wright · Married on 11/07/2020

Great experience for us

Very good experience. Our d.j was wonderful.

Sent on 11/09/2020

Brenda Loveless · Married on 10/05/2020

Awesome experience

DJ Jimmy was, quite simply, the best DJ who has ever performed for Rossville. He made prom such a success. In fact, the students agreed it was the best prom ever for Rossville. Everyone has been asking if I can get the same DJ for next year...and the answer is yes, I can. EVERY STUDENT DANCED EVERY DANCE. This just never happens, but somehow he made it happen. I am just so thankful that I hired him!

Sent on 05/22/2019
  • W

William Ruckel · Married on 09/04/2020

Saved the night

From the second I spoke with Brian, I knew he was knowledgeable and had a lot of experience. We were so unorganized and we didn't finish half the things he asked and he still made the night amazing. I cant thank you enough Brian.

Sent on 09/10/2020

Sam Mueller · Married on 08/14/2020

Could not have made our event any better!

DJ Indiana - Brian is the DJ you will want to choose for your wedding or event. Brian was extremely professional and smooth with introductions and ceremony and reception announcements. Brian has an incredibly easy portal to help list all the songs you want to use for your special day. Extremely recommend!

Sent on 08/23/2020

Stacey Atha · Married on 07/18/2020

Brian rocks!

Brian went above and beyond to make sure that our reception was absolutely perfect and fun! Great job with announcing, music and lighting!! Ok

Sent on 07/20/2020

Jordan Adamson · Married on 06/14/2020

Terrific!!

The DJ was very professional and attended to all of our request and needs. Very happy!!

Sent on 06/16/2020

David Morgan · Married on 06/05/2020

Outstanding DJ and Experience

DJ Brian has been the DJ at both of daughters wedding receptions.

DJ Brian has a great assortment of songs to cater to any audience and he engages the audience to get them dancing. Brian is very flexible and he can quickly add special requests to the play list as the evening progresses.

DJ Brian also used uplighting on our most recent reception party which allowed lights to be synced with the music creating a great atmosphere for our guests.

I would highly recommend DJ Brian and DJ Indiana!

Sent on 05/22/2019

Kirstin Plunkett · Married on 05/16/2020

great DJ and service

Brian was an excellent DJ for our wedding. He was very helpful and thorough throughout the planning process. He was always friendly and quick to respond! Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/27/2020

DJ Indiana's reply:

Thank you Kirstin and Brent! Let the Best Man know that I thought his speech was one of the funniest I've ever heard.

Colin Duelm · Married on 10/31/2019

Outstanding DJ Service

DJ Kris was very understanding and was excited to dress up for the occasion. He was very professional and pleasant to work with. The uplights looked great and I was glad I decided to add them.

DJ Brian was easy to work with to set everything up.

Sent on 11/01/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica Wells · Married on 10/19/2019

Best DJ Around!

We were so please with how awesome DJ Jimmy performed at our wedding. Jimmy has years of experience and was helpful in guiding our decisions on the music for our dinner and reception. He makes sure the party is about you, not about what guest want it to be. He knows how to read a crowd and plays the songs to keep the party going. He was very flexible with our schedule and made sure he knew exactly what we wanted for our wedding. He would recommend him to anyone! If we ever need a DJ again DJ Indiana and DJ Jimmy will be our first call.

Sent on 12/08/2019
  • I

Ian McAdams · Married on 10/05/2019

DJ Indiana - DJ Louis

DJ Louis did a great job for us. Very flexible, easy to work with, and detailed. He did a fantastic job selecting music for the more intimate parts of the wedding.

Sent on 10/13/2019
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 09/21/2019

Great DJ!!

We were looking for music for our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception, and DJ Indiana was able to do all three for a reasonable price. The online planning tool made coordinating what we wanted for each part of the night super easy, and our assigned DJ Jimmy even met with us in person the week of the wedding to discuss last minute details. The music the whole evening was great, and our guests had a blast! We had a great experience with DJ Indiana, and highly recommend working with them!

Sent on 11/06/2019

Emily Lynn Lewis · Married on 07/27/2019

Very Happy

We used this DJ as a last minute provider for music for our ceremony. We were so busy we forgot to coordinate this and Brian stepped in and quickly helped us plan the music and get ready for the wedding day. He even came to the rehearsal to test the music and sound out. The day of the wedding, he brought uplights to add a special touch to the stage for the ceremony. We are very happy we used his services for our wedding day.

Sent on 08/07/2019

DJ Indiana's reply:

Thanks Emily! I wish you and Frank the best. And, if you went on a honeymoon, I hope you had a great time.
  • Brad

Brad Nabholz · Married on 06/22/2019

Punctual, organized, and flexible DJ service

DJ Indiana had a very well put together website for picking songs ahead of the wedding, as well as forms for all of the details and timeline (announcements, bridal party names, basically anything you can think of to do at a wedding). A few days before the wedding he had a formal timeline put together and after a quick phone call we had all of the details figured out. On the day of, he was there early and took care of everything. A few last minute changes were no sweat to rearrange and make announcements for. For some parts of the ceremony and reception, we didn't have specific song choices, but Brian made tasteful choices for us, checked with us that the volume was appropriate during dinner, and was very considerate overall. Once everyone was on the dance floor he made sure to pick songs that would get people out there. Overall we were very impressed with the experience!

Sent on 06/24/2019

DJ Indiana's reply:

Thanks Brad! I wish you and Molly the best as a married couple! It was a pleasure meeting you and your family.

Julia Neff · Married on 06/10/2019

DJ Indiana - DJ Kris

DJ Kris did a phenomenal job at my daughters wedding on 6/8. Leading up to the wedding we had great communication and even tho we had some unforeseen obstacles the day of the wedding, DJ Kris pulled through. I would highly recommend DJ Indiana for your wedding reception.

Sent on 06/10/2019

DJ Indiana's reply:

Thanks Julie. I'm glad that we could satisfy you, your daughter and her new husband, and all the guests.
  • Chris

Chris Friars · Married on 06/08/2019

Wedding DJ

Kept all the guests out on the dance floor. There were some sore feet the next day!

Sent on 06/12/2019

DJ Indiana's reply:

Thank you Chris. It was a pleasure working for you! I wish were feet a fast and speedy recovery. Glad you enjoyed dancing so much. That's what keeps me DJing.

Jack K · Married on 04/27/2019

DJ Brian made our night!!!!!!

DJ Brian was by far the best choice we could have ever made. The event went exactly as we wanted. Brian was professional, receptive to the audience, and really new how to get the party going!! My fiancé and I could not be happier with our choice. If anyone is looking for a DJ I highly recommend. Having been to a few weddings with a sub par DJ the difference was clear from the start. Thank you Brian for making the happiest night of our life so much more special.
    Jack and Hannah

Sent on 05/21/2019
  • Mary

Mary Gretencord · Married on 04/27/2019

The Master of Mixes

DJ Jimmy is the best!!! Planning our wedding from afar was a challenge and DJ Jimmy made smooth sailing for us even when we could only physically sit down with him once. He provided a wonderful array of songs that could fit ANY family's personality and was able to mix for smooth transition. He was kind and open to our requests and set up the evening for success. My family loved all the music and where very happy to have a nice blend of slow music, party music and time in between for breathers. Brides of Indiana, this is THEE DJ!

Sent on 05/12/2020

DJ Indiana's reply:

Thanks Mary. I'm very happy that he did a great job for you. I will pass this on to DJ Jimmy and let him know.

Katelyn · Married on 10/20/2018

A great DJ equals an amazing wedding

We had Matt from DJ Indiana as our DJ for our big day and couldn't be happier. From the start he was attentive, easy to get along with, and super friendly. He made our day go so smoothly. He played music we enjoyed and kept everything very entertaining, was super easy to work with and made sure everything was going as planned for us. We couldn't be happier. I would highly recommend working with Matt.

Sent on 11/02/2018
  • Rebecca

Rebecca Koetz · Married on 10/06/2018

Flexible, Affordable, Professional, and Fun!

DJ Brian was awesome, helpful, affordable, and very flexible. He was able to be spontaneous with us the day of our wedding when the weather turned sour at the last minute, when an uncle asked if he could plug in his karaoke machine so his granddaughter could sing (not previously asked about), and when we were going to have our first song sung live first by two people, then one, then none. He kept up with us and all our crazy, and we appreciate him for that! Everyone loved the music and the light show was great-very professional. We would highly recommend.

Sent on 12/17/2018

DJ Indiana's reply:

Thank you Rebecca. It was a pleasure to work for you and everyone else involved with your wedding.

Kellsey · Married on 09/29/2018

DJ Brian (owner of DJ Indiana) DJ'ed our wedding September 2019 and he did a phenomenal job! We love music and don't really listen to today's pop/rap music so booking a DJ that would really work with us and deliver the perfect soundtrack to our evening was very important. DJ Brian did that and more. He was a great help making sure things stayed on track and coordinated with the other vendors to make any adjustments needed. The uplighting that he added to our reception space was very pretty and a nice addition. Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/07/2018

Kirsten · Married on 09/08/2018

We had Brian for our wedding two weeks ago and he was absolutely amazing! The wedding planning was super easy through his website! He suggested uplighting which was a major plus! All of our guests kept going on and on how great he was! He kept our dance floor full! Thank you so much, Brian!

Much love,
    Kirsten and Kyle

Sent on 09/20/2018

DJ Indiana's reply:

Thanks Kirsten and Kyle for the show of support for my performance.
  • Belle

Belle · Married on 09/01/2018

Great personality - read the room wonderfully!

Brian did such a great job! He checked in with us, clarified how to say people’s names for entrances, and introduced speeches wonderfully. We weren’t an easy crowd, as there were last minute changes to the speeches and new add ons, but Brian rolled with the punches and made everything run smoothly. He also did a wonderful job reading the room and knowing just what music to play - we had people on the dance floor all night. I would definitely recommend using DJ Indiana at your wedding!

Sent on 10/17/2018

DJ Indiana's reply:

Thanks Belle for the kind words on your review of my services provided. I enjoyed working for you and it makes my effort well worth it when I see everyone having lots of fun.

Taylor · Married on 08/18/2018

Awesome service! Our DJ was amazing and really felt the crowd! I was nervous going in because you do not get to meet your DJ but I am so happy with how everything turned out. He communicated very well and I never felt out of the loop.

Sent on 09/18/2018