Dj Impact Productions Reviews

Joliet, IL
View more information

Natalie P. Married on 02/12/2021

Amazing Service

Djimpact did not only show great service, but also amazing quality in everything. I recommend for any occasion, very professional and fun experience!
  • Mary
    Mary C. Married on 02/06/2021

Amazing DJ

For our wedding, picking the right DJ was super important to us. We got that and so much more. He did a great job reading the crowd and playing music that kept everyone on the dance floor. He exceeded our expectations and always made us feel that we were taken care of. He was attentive to the bridal party needs and ours as well. He was friendly, professional, knowledgeable and made the planning process so easy.We couldn’t have asked for a better host for our wedding!!
    Natalie Married on 09/07/2019

Great entertainment!

Aaron was the Dj for my wedding back in 2019 and we were very satisfied with his work! He had all of the music we requested for our ceremony and reception. I love that he was able to design a perfect playlist based off of the music genres we like. Our guests were on the dance floor the entire night. I would recommend his services for any event!
    Javier V. Married on 07/06/2019

My Wedding

Aaron did some quality work on our wedding day, he responded very well on ours and our guess request. He acted very professional since the day we hired him and showed up on time for the set up and starting time of the ceremony. He worked well with our schedule and he kept the dance floor full all night long. I give Aaron a 5 start rating and recommend him for your next event small or big.
    Adriana C. Married on 04/27/2019

Such a great person

Aaron was helpful from day one. I gave him a list of songs that I wanted played and he took care of the rest. He made it one less thing for us to have to worry about so that alone was fantastic. I saved his number because we will be using him again for any big events once we can have them.
    Colleen J. Married on 10/19/2018

Five Star Experience

Aaron did a wonderful job at making our wedding flow smoothly. He played well to the crowd and met all of our requests. You will be so happy you chose him.
  • Erica
    Erica S. Married on 06/09/2018

So Happy with Everything

He was amazing - the music was SPOT ON with what we wanted, kept the party going, and he even helped us fix our poor lighting situation. The music and fun and dancing was a huge highlight of my wedding. Very, very happy with this DJ!
  • O
    Olga Married on 08/26/2017

Amazing, Adaptable, Professional

This was our mixed wedding DJ (hispanic/white families) he was expertly able to cater to us all! He was flexible and kept up with all our traditions/requests! 100/10 would recommend! So professional, and fun!
    Diana Married on 10/23/2014

The Dj was more important to me then the dress!!

When I say the Dj was more important then my wedding dress, that says more then 1000 words. The dress means nothing if the dance floor isn’t packed with guest having the time of their lives. Well, my dance floor was packed the whole night!! Thanks to Dj Impact! The set up was awesome. You won’t regret hiring Dj Impact for your special occasions.
    Javier V. Married on 07/06/2019

My wedding

Aaron was very Professional since the day we hired him, he gave us different options and he accomodated our time. The day of the event was phenomenal, he took care of everthing from the intro all the way till the last song of the night. He kept the dance floor loaded and everyone had a great time. I recommend Aaron for any of your events small or big. 5 star rating