DJ Imho [What Can the Crew Do For You?] Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Gina A. Married on 11/08/2019

Exceeded Expectations!

We had guests dancing at cocktail hour and everyone (us too!) loved all the music and loved dancing! So many guests complimented on the DJ! Would hire you guys again!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Nishi
    Nishi Married on 08/17/2019

Excellent experience with Imho!

Imho was a fantastic choice for DJ. He was professional and always responsive throughout the planning process. We LOVE to dance - that was our #1 priority during our wedding and Imho kept the dance floor packed all night. He made sure there was something for everyone, and he really read the room to keep the energy up. He played a mix of everything, including some obscure jazz for cocktail hour (my husband's request), some wedding classics for the parents, and tons of pop/hip hop/dance hall for the party crowd. He was totally professional and went with the flow even when there were scheduling mishaps. I'd recommend him to anyone who is prioritizing a great dance party.
    Colleen Married on 06/29/2019

Professional, Friendly, Fun DJ

DJ Imho was professional, friendly, easy to talk to, and all of our guests absolutely loved the music he played at our wedding. Several of my friends asked for his contact information and many more commented on how great of a DJ he was. He really knew how to read the crowd and he played the perfect music to keep guests of all ages on the dance floor all night. I had some pretty specific requests with the timing of certain songs and Imho nailed the details. I requested uplighting from Imho which made the package price a little more expensive, but it was 100% worth it. I was a little worried about the uplighting because it can often look super tacky, but I showed Imho some pictures of what I was looking for, and he nailed that, too. Also my sister in law made a beautiful short film for us that she last minute decided to show at our reception, and imho was more than accommodating and helped her play the video for everyone to see. It was a highlight for sure, so thanks for that, Imho! Overall, great DJ, great guy, I highly recommend him.
    Jenna T. Married on 06/22/2019

DJ Imho was great!!

DJ Imho was amazing!!! He was professional, attentive, and he made my fiancé and I feel comfortable as soon as we met with him! Most importantly he kept our dance floor packed the entire night and our guests are still raving about the music!!
    Lauren L. Married on 10/06/2018

Fantastic!

DJ Imho was great to work with. He was very responsiveness and took the few song examples we gave him and picked the perfect music selection for us. We had a blast!
    Liz Married on 09/15/2018
    Working with DJ Imho was by far the easiest part of our wedding process! Any emails or phone calls I made were responded to right away, and the booking process was a breeze. On our wedding day, Imho started by getting our wedding party excited for their entrances, followed by getting the rest of the guests ready for the intros. My husband and I had previously given our guests the chance to request songs; all of those song requests were played, which made our guests feel really included. One of my biggest hopes for our wedding was that all of our guests would be on the dance floor dancing all night. Without me even telling Imho this, he played all of the right songs and my guests were out dancing the entire time. I have already recommended him to my friends and family who will be getting married in the near future, and will continue to recommend him to anyone and everyone else!
    Amanda Married on 09/02/2018
    DJ Imho was absolutely amazing. He completely understood the music and vibe we were going for at our wedding and kept the dance floor full all night long. We received so many compliments during and after the wedding.
    Sound and setup was great for the ceremony, and the reception was perfect with uplighting and signage.
    Amanda Married on 08/18/2018

Wedding Christos & Amanda 11/11/18

Our experience with DJ Imho was amazing he came all the way from providence to meet me in north shore Boston area for about half hour just to ensure We had the best wedding and boy did we ever! My husband and I loved our wedding and we know our DJ is part of that equation. I highly recommend DJ Imho and would use him over and over again! Thank you to him and his crew I appreciate it more than you know! If you have a wedding definitely use him. I’ve received so many texts asking for his information and guest saying it’s the best wedding music they’ve ever heard, and best experience! Trust me you won’t regret it! Thanks again! Christos & Amanda 11/11/18 wedding
    Nick Married on 08/04/2018
    DJ Imho and Joel were so fantastic! My wife and I hired Ra-Mu and the Crew for our wedding reception, and were absolutely thrilled with the quality of service. Best of all, and often overlooked, DJ Imho was KIND. He was very interested in knowing us and our story, able to accommodate several strange requests and follow-up emails, and we always felt like he listened to us. As my wife also commented, he was one of the least pushy people we interacted with in all our wedding planning, something our guests really appreciated. Imho interacted pleasantly with everyone and was a true professional. He is a remarkably talented DJ and MC, making transitions seamlessly throughout the whole event. We would rehire him in a heartbeat!! Also, his prices were incredibly fair--always a bonus.
    Amy Married on 07/22/2018
    I cannot recommend DJ Imho highly enough. From the initial contact through the day of our wedding, he was professional, responsive and accommodating. He played music we loved and kept people dancing all night.
  • Jen
    Jen Married on 06/09/2018
    DJ Imho is seriously the best DJ you could hire for your event. He keeps the party going and there was not a moment at our wedding that there wasn’t someone dancing. He is professional and fun and a pleasure to work with. You will definitely not regret having him at your wedding. I’ve been to other weddings with him and they’re all such a blast!
    Cara Married on 04/29/2018
    We hired DJ Imho for our wedding at Wequassett in Harwich, MA. Him and his crew were nothing short of perfection. They were incredibly responsive from our initial contact with them all the way through our final and last requests the day of our wedding. They put us at complete ease. When we were even worrying about small details within our venue the day of the wedding, they took it upon themselves to make sure we didn't have to worry. Thank you guys so much for making our wedding spectacular.
    Michelle Married on 04/07/2018
    Dj Imho and his crew were amazing!! He always had people on the dance floor and his staff for the photo booth were awesome! I highly recommend them!!
    Tina Married on 11/04/2017
    If I could give DJ Imho and his staff 10 stars I would! After our venue the first vendor I wanted to book was a DJ. It was important to us to find someone who we felt would make our wedding reception fun. My husband and I wanted our friends and family to do more dancing than eating and we felt the Imho and his crew met more than any expectation we could’ve had. Our wedding was two weeks ago and our family and friends are still talking about how much fun our wedding was, and I truly believe that Imho and his staff played an enormous role in that. Besides being extremely professional his rates were very reasonable and we were able to include uplighting and Photobooth in our package as well. I would highly recommend them to anyone I know planning a wedding!!
    Casandra Married on 10/21/2017
    DJ Imho was amazing! From the first time we had our consultation up to the wedding day, Imho was professional, responsive, and flexible. He really got the party started at our wedding! I definitely recommend DJ Imho! I can't thank him and his crew for such great service! Awesome DJ!!
    Kayhan Married on 10/21/2017
    First time writing an online review. If you need a DJ that is elegant and professional and if you would like to have a smooth and fun day, I recommend DJ Imho. Thank you so much Imho for everything. It was an amazing day with your help.
    Evan Married on 10/07/2017
    So many good things to say about DJ IMHO! First off, in the planning phase, he was our most responsive and on-time vendor. He showed professionalism by always being early to meetings and was always prepared with documentation. We got rave reviews from all our guests on all the big to small things DJ IMHO did to make our day special. I highly recommend him for any future weddings or events!
    Emma Married on 09/16/2017
    As a couple that is seriously into (and also particular about) music, James and I were kind of stumped when it came to choosing either a band or a DJ for our wedding.
    Through reviews, we came upon Ra-Mu and the crew. We ended up meeting with DJ Imho, and were immediately sure that we would be making the right choice booking him.
    We had a long list of music that we wanted to play at our wedding, and beyond that, Imho did THE BEST job picking tunes that not only fit the general theme of the playlist that we chose, but kept our guests happy and grooving all night.
    In addition, Imho brought his sister who helped run the photo booth (which was actually a beautiful little structure on its own) and took some fantastic photos.
    We could not have been happier with our choice for our wedding DJ. Imho brings the energy, the music knowledge, expertise, professionalism, and enthusiasm that you need at your wedding.
    We are thrilled with the job that Imho and Ra-Mu and The Crew did, and couldn't recommend them more!
    Thanks guys!
    Melissa Married on 09/09/2017
    DJ Imho and his assistants were awesome! Imho's energy was contagious - he got everyone in the room clapping and cheering. They had to move their equipment around throughout the night due to the setup of the wedding venue, but they did it so smoothly and quickly that I didn't even notice them moving speakers around. The cocktail hour and dinner music were just what we hoped for, and the dance floor was the place to be. I loved the special details they added (such as the lighting with our names and the text-in photo slide show). It was perfect. Leading up to the wedding, Imho was very responsive and helped us figure out all the details ahead of time. I HIGHLY recommend DJ Imho!!
    Ariana Married on 06/10/2017
    We LOVED working with Imho for our June 10 wedding. He is so easy going, polite, quick to respond, and kind. He put us at ease the second we started working with him, especially with planning our cross-country wedding. We loved how he incorporated our wide music taste into the reception and really took note of all the special elements we had asked for like our parent dances and guest requests. If you're looking to work with a DJ with a ton of experience, expertise, and enthusiasm for what they do, Imho's your guy. His aim is to keep the crowd on the dance floor all night and he did just that! Our family and friends loved the music he played and he was indeed a pleasure to work with all the way through the wedding process. Would recommend him 100%. Thanks Imho!!!
    Bethany Married on 05/28/2017
    DJ Imho kept everyone at our wedding dancing and helped the entire evening run smoothly! Music selection was excellent! We highly recommend!
    Chelsea Married on 05/26/2017
    DJ Imho was incredible! He was able to deliver exactly what we wanted and listened to our request and met our expectations. He kept our dance floor busy as well as ourselves! Our guests had an amazing time and they couldn't stop informing us how awesome our DJ was. The music was right and it kept our guest going on the dance floor until the lights went on. DJ Imho is flexible and amazingly understanding. He was able to answer all of our questions and even gave some professional advices. Hiring the right DJ can make or break your big day, and you won't go wrong if you decide go with DJ Imho!
    Josh Married on 04/22/2017
    Fantastic job! We got so many compliments on the playlist for the night!
    Sarah Married on 03/04/2017

This is the second time we used them for an event...

So approx 7 years ago, I was at a distant cousin’s wedding and I saw DJ Imho and his crew and was so impressed by the way he was able to get everyone on the dance floor and keep everyone dancing (even my 89 year old grandmother). When I got married 5 years later, his performance stood out to me more than any other DJ I had seen at a wedding (and I went to many weddings and saw many DJs during those 5 years) that I hired him for my wedding in March 2017! He did not disappoint at that time and I got more compliments for his performance than the food and venue combined (which included a beautiful view of the Charles River and Boston Sky line). So when my father approached me about hiring a DJ for my mother’s 60th surprise birthday party, I knew exactly who to ask! DJ Imho was wonderful and I again received a lot of compliments from guests on his performance at our event. He got people on the dance floor with his personality and choice of music that I never thought would be on the dance floor in a million years. Furthermore, my mom literally did not leave the dance floor until the party was over and he consistently played the perfect songs for the crowd, despite not having a play list from me to work with.

Thank you DJ Imho - both events were wonderful and we could not be more pleased with your performance. If we find an opportunity again, I will definitely hire him!!!
    Meredith Married on 10/22/2016
    DJ Imho is the best! We could not be more pleased with his service! We had a very stripped down wedding - no announcement of the wedding party, a first dance where everyone was encouraged to join us, no cake cutting, etc. Imho was very flexible and easily adjusted to suit our needs, especially when our timeline veered off-course (I'm sure this happens quite often at events!). Imho served as our dj, emcee, and also provided uplighting which completely transformed our venue. With very basic guidelines, he chose music that meshed perfectly with our largely mixed crowd. In fact, one of my uncles, who only dances to slow songs, was up on the dance floor the entire night. My aunt was shocked and mentioned that he hasn't danced that much in 20 years! If you are able to get a man like that on the dance floor, then that speaks volumes about your talent as a dj. We highly recommend DJ Imho!!!