DJ HoloQuest Reviews

25 Reviews for DJ HoloQuest

25 DJ HoloQuest Reviews
  • Brooke

Brooke · Married on 10/07/2017

AMAZING - seriously could not have asked for a better duo for my wedding. Timely, professional, kind and even flexible when I had to move my wedding to a day earlier. Definitely book them before they're unavailable. I also appreciate the timeliness of their replies. If I had a question, a reply was in my inbox within seconds. This really gave me ease while planning a destination wedding from hundreds of miles away. THE BEST!!! Thank you guys for making my day so wonderful!

Donna · Married on 11/26/2016

Book them now before they are unavailable, you won't regret it!!! They were fabulous before, during and after the wedding. Would hire them again in a heartbeat! Love.

Stacy · Married on 11/12/2016

This DJ and his wife were great. I highly recommend them.

We couldn’t have been happier with DJ Holoquest’s services! He sent along a wedding worksheet to help organize the reception and worked with us to plan a fun and personalized event! He was very accommodating and friendly, and went with the flow to make things stress free. The setup looked great, he dressed professionally, and my guests had nothing but good things to say. Highly recommend!

Alicia · Married on 07/17/2016

After having terrible experiences with other DJs being unprofessional or taking over a week to respond, I tried DJ holoquest and got a response in minutes. After meeting with them, I was put at such ease. They are very friendly and accommodating. i feel they went out of their way to make the day run smoothly and the sound was terrific even for the outside ceremony in the wind everyone could hear the music and vows perfectly with their setup. Book them- you won't regret it!

Sent on 09/05/2016

DJ HoloQuest's reply:

Thank you so much, Alicia, for such a sweet review! It was awesome running into you today! :)

Katie · Married on 06/10/2016

I loved with working with DJ Holoquest, as well as his wife for our photographer. They were very attentive to what we wanted and we're always available to call or meet. We just got our pictures back from his wife, Melanie, and they are beyond gorgeous!! She was not intrusive at all and half the time I forgot she was taking pictures.

Sent on 06/24/2016

DJ HoloQuest's reply:

Thank you so much, Katie! :)

Alix · Married on 05/21/2016

Anthony & Melanie are awesome. They worked with us on the ceremony music and reception events. I would have been lost on music without them. They knew all the places music needed to be that I never even thought of it. A schedule was made for the night that kept us on track. Everything went so quickly so it was nice to have reminders like cake cutting, dances, etc. Thank you guys for coming all the way to Birmingham!

Blake · Married on 04/30/2016

I have given DJ HoloQuest 5 stars for all areas of rating and it is no exaggeration. He and his wife were fantastic throughout the entire process. They were willing to work within our budget and then went above and beyond! I could not be more pleased with their professionalism and willingness to make our day the best it could be. He had everyone on the dance floor and even taught us dances to the songs! His wife took photos during the wedding and reception and they were phenomenal. I was blown away with how amazing the reception and ceremony was because of them. I would recommend them to ANYONE. I could never say enough about what a great job he did.

Sent on 05/13/2016

DJ HoloQuest's reply:

Thank you so much, Blake! If we could review our Brides and Grooms, you guys would get 100 stars for being so awesome in every way!!! :)
  • User6419762 · 2+ years ago

DJHoloQuest was absolutely amazing at my wedding. They were so flexible when things didn't go according to schedule and they were so incredibly patient! I would recommend them to anyone getting married or any special event.

WOW, DJ HoloQuest was amazing!!! He was extremely professional, kind and always a step ahead. His song choices were spot on and our wedding was extra special because of him and his wife. He even came out and danced with us and taught our guests the popular line dances. His wife took some incredible photos! Everyone had a blast. The dance floor was packed all night, which was exactly what we wanted. I would highly recommend DJ HoloQuest for weddings or any type of event!

Mikaela · Married on 12/05/2015

Amazing DJ he did our wedding reception and ceremony December 5th! Everything was perfect! Our families danced their butts off! Couldn't think of one time throughout the night where there was a down moment. Once the tunes came on and people got dancing, Anthony kept with the mood of the party and was such a great help to making our special night one that we will never forget. Not only was he a fun DJ that played great music, but he was EXTREMELY professional. He was a large reason that our night was as stress free as could be by making sure to coordinate and run the show from his position and keeping the pace of events going smoothly. I can't think of one minute during the night where we were waiting on Anthony for anything. Great DJ and well worth every penny spent on hiring him. Thanks for giving us the reception of a lifetime!

Sent on 12/06/2015

DJ HoloQuest's reply:

You're the best, Mikeala! Thank you so much for that super nice review!!
  • Z

Zach · Married on 11/25/2015

We found DJ HoloQuest on craigslist about a week before our wedding. The DJ we hired had to back out last minute and we were scrambling to find someone. Luckily, Anthony was available, and he agreed to DJ our wedding. He even gave us a deal since we got married on a Wednesday! He went above and beyond every step of the way. Our wedding was extra special because he was a part of it. I'd highly recommend him, not just for weddings, but for any occasion.

Sent on 11/28/2015

DJ HoloQuest's reply:

Zach, thanks again for choosing me to be your DJ. And, thank you for writing such a nice review!

Sarah · Married on 10/10/2015

What a great team! They made our wedding night perfect! Everything was right on time and he made sure we where in the right place! Great prices as well!!! Definitely recommend this amazing husband and wife team!

Sent on 11/18/2015

DJ HoloQuest's reply:

Thank you so much, Sarah! :)

Nicolas · Married on 10/03/2015

DJ Holoquest far exceeded our expectations. We had no real idea of the wedding ceremony schedule we wanted, but Anthony helped us walk through it from start to end. He was very easy to meet with and always worked around our busy schedules. He played all the music we wanted and kept the dance floor booming all night long. No one wanted leave with the playlist he had. We are so glad we chose DJ Holoquest to lead our wedding ceremony. He made our night the best wedding we could imagine.

Sent on 11/19/2015

DJ HoloQuest's reply:

Nic, thank you so much for taking the time to write that awesome review for me! It was an absolute pleasure to work with you and Christina!

Christina · Married on 10/03/2015

DJ Holoquest went above and beyond my expectations! He was professional, kind, and patient with me as it took me longer to make my decisions with my song selections. He kept us on schedule and dancing on the dance floor. He was easy to work with and had the best prices around our area. He definitely had a key role in making our wedding day perfect! I also loved the shots his wife took of the reception...she took some of my favorite shots of the night! If you are looking for a DJ...he's your man!

Thank you, Christina!

Ashley · Married on 08/21/2015

DJ holoquest did a great job at our wedding! From the very first meeting up until our special day he was a joy to work with. I highly recommend him!! He had a huge part in making our day so special!!

Sent on 11/18/2015

DJ HoloQuest's reply:

Ashley, thank you so much for the awesome review. And, thanks again for referring your brother-in-law to me!

Jimmy · Married on 06/12/2015

DJ Holo Quest blew us away. From the first meeting to the event itself, he worked with our ideas & plans to make our wedding truly ours. Plus he was great at keeping the crowd happy & on the dance floor... even my wife's 89 year old uncle.

Thank you, Jimmy!

We met with this DJ about a month and a half before our wedding. We had just moved to the area, and we were scrambling to put our beach wedding and reception together. He met with us and gave us very detailed information. He was very laid back even though we were stressing about a lot of things. His song list was incredibly comprehensive(he got our requests for events that I would have totally forgotten). Come reception night, we were super impressed with his professional set-up that didn't subtract from our reception room. He got the crowd SUPER INVOLVED, and loosened up the atmosphere. I don't think our reception would have been half as good with another DJ. I would DEFINITELY recommend him to ANYONE looking for a DJ for ANY event. I would give him 15 stars out of 5 if I could.
    PS: He also captured a once in a lifetime pic of my husband, my daughter, and I at the reception that is now on every social media site I own. A plus work.

Sent on 11/19/2015

DJ HoloQuest's reply:

Emily, thank you so much for that amazing review! You definitely made my day!!!

It was an amazing experience to have him and his wife at our wedding. They did a fantastic job making our reception so much fun!

Amanda · Married on 04/04/2015

Excellent work! Our wedding reception was definitely complete because we had an awesome DJ. He played top hits and kept everyone on the dance floor. He is very organized and personalizes to the wedding and the couple. If you are looking for a DJ to really get the party started and keep it going, DJ Holo Quest is the best option. He is able to format your music list and play request that you may have not thought of! Reasonably priced and definitely worth every penny! DON'T miss up on this awesome fella! :)

Sent on 11/22/2015

DJ HoloQuest's reply:

Thank you so much, Amanda!

Alex · Married on 04/04/2015

DJ Holoquest made our wedding very special. My wife was very satisfied and so was I. He made it very memorable. Very reasonably priced for the amount of work he puts in. Thanks!

Sent on 11/22/2015

Thank you, Alex!

We were more then pleased with the service we received. The setup was very professional and complimented all my wedding colors with the up lighting that he provided and also enhanced the appearance of the venue. It was just as I imagined it would be which I am sure is due to how thorough he is and ensuring that everything went smooth and stress free for us. He was excellent with communication prior to our big day by making sure that we had all our songs lined up and that all was prepared just like we wanted. His appearance, announcements and sound quality was very professional. DJ Holoquest had the room on their feet dancing and having a great time. He is a true professional and I would recommend him to anyone.

Brenda · Married on 02/27/2015

Anthony was outstanding! Even though we procrastinated and didn't give him our must-play music list until 2 days before our wedding, he got our flow chart back to us perfectly, within just a few hours, and the ceremony and reception flowed like he planned it for weeks! In hindsight, we didn't even need a wedding coordinator for the day of our wedding, because he did everything! And his wife took some amazing photos for free!! We highly recommend DJ HoloQuest!!!

We met DJ HoloQuest at the Beautiful Beginnings Bridal Expo last year. Originally we were going to just rent some speakers and use an app on our phone, because we didn't think we could afford a DJ. We were getting quotes for over $1,000! But then we ran into DJ HoloQuest about a month before our wedding and he gave us a great deal with a military discount. Looking back now there is no way we would have had the time to be our own DJ. We are so glad we hired him. He's worth way more than what we paid. I'd highly recommend him to anyone!

DJ HoloQuest's reply:

Thank you so much for that awesome review!

Christian · Married on 04/01/2016

Extremely satisfied with DJ HoloQuest! I would definitely use his services in the future if the occasion arose! Very professional, extremely fun!

Sent on 04/17/2016

DJ HoloQuest's reply:

Thank you for reviewing us, Christian! We had such an amazing time at your wedding! It was an absolute pleasure working with you and Elise!