DJ Hersch Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• Sarah
    Sarah H. Married on 11/19/2022

Outstanding Experience!

Jeremy was a dream DJ to work with! Communication leading up to the event was great. We had a prep call before the wedding to go over our song selection and the agenda. He brought great energy and definitely understood what our vision was. On the day of the wedding Jeremy went above and beyond. Not only was he an excellent DJ and kept the dance floor packed all night, he made sure my groom and I were fed and kept everything on schedule. All of my vendors had nothing but great things to say about working with him. We highly recommend Jeremy!!
  • Caitlin
    Caitlin A. Married on 11/12/2022

Incredible DJ!

We hired DJ Hersch for our wedding in November and boy did we make the right decision! He was recommended by our venue and did an absolutely incredible job. He ensured our timeline was followed without being pushy or cutting anything short, which made the day so seamless and made sure I didn't have to worry about a thing! Everyone was on the dance floor of all ages and it was the greatest time. We would highly recommend to anyone asking!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Robert H. Married on 11/06/2022

10/10 service and ease of planning

DJ Hersch was an absolute pleasure to work with from start to finish for our wedding of about 110 guests. He was always very timely in his responses, gave clear instructions on what info he needed from us to plan out the day, and he ultimately executed on the day of perfectly. Everyone at the wedding loved his performance and I couldn't recommend him highly enough. If you want a highly professional that is also relatable and easy to work with, look no further!!!
  • Natalie
    Natalie G. Married on 10/28/2022

Jeremy is the best!

Seriously, look no further. Jeremy went above and beyond for my (now) husband and I- we could not have been happier with our experience! He was quick to respond, brought great ideas to the table and showed so much enthusiasm whenever we would throw our crazy ideas at him. If you're considering hiring him- DO IT! You will not be disappointed!
    Sydney C. Married on 10/14/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Jeremy was a dream to work with!

We absolutely loved working with Jeremy! He was so friendly and kind from the first time meeting him, and he spent time to listen to us and what we wanted, as well as offer his own suggestions. He absolutely killed it at the wedding. We could not be happier. Absolutely a dream to work with!
    Amanda E. Married on 10/02/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Jeremy was very professional and so nice!

Jermey was very responsive and super helpful! We filled out a questionnaire for our wedding music and he understood the vibe we wanted for our dance floor!

My wife and I highly recommend Jeremy because he’s wonderful and very inclusive!

DJ Hersch's reply:

Thank you for the kind words. Your wedding was so much fun! You have an incredible group of family and friends!
    Dave Married on 09/30/2022

Jeremy = the best

Jeremy is the only DJ that couples should consider if they want to give their guests THE BEST time. He’s extremely professional and remarkably talented. Equipment and sound is top notch but more importantly, Jeremy can read the room to pivot from a playlist and infuse energy into the room / dance floor- without anyone knowing! Jeremy is a cool dude and I’m so thankful he DJ’d our wedding because our guests had an amazing time!
    Rudy G. Married on 09/29/2022

Exactly What We Were Looking For

Jeremy was awesome! Super helpful leading up to and during the wedding. Even with some last minute additions and changes, Jeremy was able to execute everything with ease. Our guests had a blast and my wife and I were happy
  • Jasmine
    Jasmine C. Married on 08/28/2022

WE LIVED all night!

Our big day would not have been as fun, memorable and sweaty without the help of DJ Jeremy! He listened to our vision and KILLED that dancefloor with it. From the ceremony to the final song, he set the tone. He was also so attentive to our needs on the big day and was adamant about wanting us to eat, and did his best to help our timeline flow as intended. If you're trying to party, you NEED DJ Jeremy! So grateful for all of our dance floor memories!
  • Caitlin
    Caitlin P. Married on 08/26/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Helped make my wedding a dream!

DJ Hersch helped make my wedding a dream! He is a professional and knows what he is doing! He worked so well with tracking whoever he needed to down and pretty much helped the reception flow well. My crowd moves fast, so when the anticipated time line was ahead, he helped get evey moved up. We had a blast and are so grateful to DJ Hersch for helping make that a reality.
  • Stacy
    Stacy H. Married on 08/14/2022

Best DJ Ever

DJ Hersch was phenomenal and so awesome to work with! He made our wedding day, and everyone had an absolute blast! From our initial call, he made planning out music for our entire day so easygoing and fun. He ensured that our wedding day flow was seamless and I would 100% hire him for future events!
  • Shane
    Shane D. Married on 07/25/2022

Jeremy crushed it!

Jeremy was AMAZING! We got so many compliments on how great the wedding flowed and he was a MAJOR part in that. His communication and overall help throughout the whole process was so appreciated. 10/10!!

Thanks Jeremy!
    Claudia Married on 07/16/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Recommended by our photographer , he was easy to work with , experienced , personable and professional !

Wonderful experience with Jeremy . He is personable , professional and delivered an amazing service the day of . Everyone danced all night , he read our crowd well and played music for everyone ! Thank you Jeremy ! Our wedding was perfect !
    Sarah K. Married on 06/16/2022

Incredible vibes!!!

Jeremy was the easiest vendor we worked with for our wedding! He was clear and upfront with all the questions he had making him super easy to work with. He was incredibly professional and put our minds at ease in the midst of planning. Incredible execution!!
  • Alexandra
    Alexandra P. Married on 06/04/2022

Top Notch Wedding DJ

I highly recommend booking Jeremy for your wedding. He's great at seeing your vision and helping you execute it. In my opinion he went above and beyond to make our night perfect. We could not be happier.
    Brianna B. Married on 05/28/2022

Amazing DJ!

Jeremy was so great to work with and personalized our wedding playlist so all the guests joined the dance floor! He was so friendly and easy going throughout the process and the day of the wedding! We had a few last minute requests throughout the night and he was able to make changes and accommodations no problem! Absolutely recommending him to all of our friends! Thank you, Jeremy!
    Shealyn Y. Married on 05/27/2022

Best DJ out there

Both me and my sister have worked with Jeremy as our wedding DJ. We both got married during the COVID 19 pandemic and Jeremy was respectful and considerate of everyone’s preferences. He was so responsive and approachable when it came to our requests and wishes while coordinating the wedding. In my opinion, the DJ is the most crucial part of a wedding because they set the mood and energy of a good wedding. Jeremy knows not only how to read the room, set the mood for dinner/happy hour, and get people of all ages going on the dance floor, but he is the man behind all of the speeches, announcements, and he made sure the acoustics and guitars were perfect for me and my husbands first song we sang together. He kept everything running smoothly and on time. Everyone left both my sister and my wedding saying how amazing the music was all night. 12/10 would recommend hiring him and I continue to recommend him to all my friends and family. Thank you Jeremy!!!!

DJ Hersch's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words!! Your family is SO MUCH FUN to DJ for! Hopefully we have more events in the future =)
    Margaret Married on 05/20/2022

Hire him now

We booked DJ Jeremy from a recommendation by our coordinators. We are so thankful for that. We had to change our wedding date and venue three times due to COVID and he was extremely understanding and helpful during the process. Not only was he great to work with but he also helped make our wedding day perfect. The dance floor was literally never empty. There were a lot of stressful things about planning a wedding during COVID but DJ Jeremy was not one of them. If you're looking for a DJ that is professional, responsive, and will elevate your wedding, then book him.
    Sami D. Married on 03/05/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best DJ ever for our wedding!

DJ Hersch was awesome! We had rain the day of the wedding and made sure everything ran smoothly. He helped keep us on your timeline and got all the guests on the dance floor. Everyone had a blast! I will be recommending him to everyone :)
    Callie C. Married on 03/03/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Special, fun, flexible, attentive, and the best!!!

Jeremy is the best DJ and made our wedding so special and memorable! He is attentive to the crowd and creates such a fun atmosphere. He is adaptable and helps the whole event flow smoothly from start to finish, including zoom calls before our big day. My husband and I, and our guests, were so blessed to have Jeremy be a part of our wedding and we seriously recommend him to everyone!!!
  • Sarah
    Sarah M. Married on 02/13/2022

Jeremy the Bomb AF DJ

Jeremy was fantastic. Deciding some of the music was difficult for me, but I told him what I had imagined and he delivered. I personally liked that he came up and chatted with me, asked me if I needed anything. Jeremy mixed and mingled with everyone the perfect amount. I appreciated that he did not just stay at his table the entire time, but I knew if I asked him to do that, he would have. He even asked me “Any songs you absolutely do not want played?” It was all about “whatever the bride wants”. If I ever have an event again that is in need for a DJ, Jeremy is the guy.
    David B. Married on 02/12/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

You will want DJ Hersch apart of your wedding!

DJ Hersch was wonderful working with! He was very responsive and detailed with our must play songs with the do not play songs on our big day. We loved having him apart of our special day, because he really did make it special. He was very involved with our day-of coordinator to make sure everything we did went off without a hitch. Hiring DJ Hersch was a great decision and we couldn't thank him enough for really making our special day one we will never forget.
  • Courtney
    Courtney H. Married on 02/12/2022

Reception of our dreams!

We hired Jeremy after attending two other weddings that he DJed. He brings the best energy to the dance floor, and he’s a great MC. He listened to us and understood exactly what we wanted. He asked thoughtful questions, and came up with some great suggestions for us. He also worked great with our coordinator. 11/10 would recommend for your event!
  • Caroline
    Caroline H. Married on 12/30/2021

Jeremy is awesome!

Jeremy was our favorite vendor! He was flexible, quick to respond, and very knowledgable. He really knew what he was doing, and made me and my fiance feel at ease both during the planning process, and on the day of. My family has used him in a few weddings and he has been so great. I would recommend him to anyone!
illustration stars