DJ Hersch Reviews

DJ Hersch 3
DJ Hersch 4
DJ Hersch 5

Michael Johnson · Getting married on 02/04/2020

Outstanding, professional, yet very personalized experience!!

Jeremy topped my expectations for a DJ, and handled the music aspect so well. He kept the mood light and upbeat. I didnt have to worry at all as to what he was playing, i kept looking over at the dance floor and it was consistantly packed!! Cocktail hour music was great as well. And the ending he was able to get in a few special tracks, couldnt have been better. Thanks again for the professional work and I’ll be recommending Jeremy to all my friends for sure!!

Sent on 04/30/2019
  • Jon

Jon Haines · Getting married on 01/04/2020

Well organized and great music

DJ Hersch (Jeremy) was recommended to us by a good friend of mine. We really enjoyed working with him. The whole process of scheduling, fact finding, and coming to an agreement to have him perform at our wedding was so smooth.

Jeremy gave us all sorts of material and guidance to help plan the schedule for our reception, and to have awesome music as the background. He helped keep the reception events on schedule, and offered us guidance during the reception to keep everything going smoothly. His energy during the event was awesome, and our guests loved our open dancing.

Sent on 04/25/2019
  • Christina

Christina Durón-Bell · Married on 11/09/2019

Best Wedding DJ - do NOT miss out!

When we booked our wedding venue, they recommended Jeremy for our DJ. After listening to his samples online, we knew we had to book him! Leading up to the wedding, Jeremy and I were in communication about song choices, first dance songs, father-daughter songs, etc. I really appreciated having such communication throughout the wedding planning process. On the day of the wedding, Jeremy was an absolute professional - he helped keep the wedding on track with toasts, cake cutting, etc. - and he reminded us to eat (thank you for that!). Jeremy helped make the night and made the wedding even more perfect. The music was incredible and everyone had a terrific time - thank you so much Jeremy for being so kind, helpful, and awesome! I don't plan on getting married again, but if I did, you'd be the one I'd hire!

Sent on 11/11/2019
  • O

Olga Tafelski · Married on 11/03/2019

Awesome DJ!

We hired Jeremy for our wedding. We were pretty laid back and trusted his choice of music and he did great! After sending him a preferred song list we had a call with him to discuss the details like our grand entrance and grand exit. He was so helpful and we decided to just follow his recommendations. The couple of things we couldn’t make up our mind on he was very flexible and let us decide on the day of. On the day of he checked in with us and asked what we’d like to do. He was very organized and an absolute pleasure to work with. Our crowd was dancing all night! Jeremy is a perfect vendor anyone would like for their event!

Sent on 11/09/2019
  • Z

Zachary T · Married on 11/02/2019

DJ at Winery Wedding

Jeremy did an amazing job working with us for the details of the wedding as well as all the songs we wanted played during the reception. He easily noticed if the crowd liked particular songs he would adjust to keep everyone happy. He also made sure when certain events needed to take place during the reception such as the toss he gave us a heads up. Amazing guy would recommend him to anyone that asks for a DJ!

Sent on 11/14/2019
  • Christi

Christi · Married on 10/19/2019

Kind, charismatic DJ who knows how to party!

DJ Jeremy Hersch was a wonderful DJ and MC for our wedding. He was one of the first vendors we booked for our wedding because of his high reviews online. He was so kind to us during our wedding day and kept the party going! He did a great job with introducing speeches and directing wedding guests. We loved that we were able to provide music suggestions.

Sent on 10/29/2019

Christina Ghadieh · Married on 10/13/2019

A true Gem!

Aaahhh!! Thank you thank you!! Jeremy was so awesome and so very helpful and our wedding could not have gone as smoothly without you!

We were one of those couples that thought a friend could plug in his iPad and DJ and I’m so glad we found DJ Hersch to save us from that poor decision. 😂 Jeremy asked all the right questions and made sure that every song selected was a perfect fit for the party. He cleared strange song requests with us before playing and was able to throw in last minute requests seamlessly.

He is extremely helpful in ways I never thought a DJ could be. He asked to clear our table of food and excess drinks because it is unsightly in photos. He made sure that he knew every person who was toasting before he called their names to the mic, and he released the tables to the buffet station like a true ninja, by walking directly to tables to release them as opposed to calling table numbers over the mic. I was shook. This kind of professionalism and thoughtfulness really blew me and my husband out of the water.

And to top it all off, HE CAN THROW A PARTY ON THE DANCE FLOOR! Seriously, I cannot recall an empty dance floor at any point in the night. There was one point in the evening when he could since the tired dancers starting to trail off and literally brought everyone to their feet with a true throwback... Sandstorm. When he tells you he mixes on the spot and doesn’t just press play, he means it. We went from Sandstorm into Lion King and back to Sandstorm and I’m pretty sure everyone’s mind exploded. He is extremely well versed and was able to play song’s from across all genres seamlessly and effortlessly.

I can’t recommend Jeremy enough and I am so truly thankful we were able to find you in the nick of time.

DJ Hersch 6
    DJ Hersch 7
    Sent on 10/19/2019

DJ Hersch's reply:

Thank you for the thoughtful words!!! Your wedding was a BLAST!! Thanks for the opportunities to play all the Bay Area classics. You friends and family rocked the dance floor all night. I wish you and Andrew the best!

Gregory · Married on 10/12/2019

Our wedding wouldn't be the same without DJ Hersch!

After searching through the endless sea of wedding DJs, we were truly blessed to find DJ Hersch. From the first time we spoke, to the end of our reception, Jeremy was a true professional and an absolute delight to work with. He's charismatic with the crowd and has a fantastic selection of music to make sure your all of your guests never leave the dance floor. He absolutely made our night. If you want the perfect DJ, look no further, Jeremy is your guy!

Sent on 11/12/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda Mayhew · Married on 10/05/2019

He made it a night to remember!

From our first call with Jeremy, everything was a breeze! We actually didn't even meet Jeremy until our wedding day, but we weren't worried a bit... he was so responsive to multiple calls and emails and his experience really showed. We have received so many compliments from friends and family on how smoothly everything ran and how much fun everyone had! He accommodated all of our requests, kept the party rockin, and helped make our big day a dream come true!

Sent on 11/07/2019

Christopher Bos · Married on 10/04/2019

Very fun!!

DJ Hersch made our wedding a blast. He worked well with our song list and kept the energy high on the dance floor

Sent on 10/17/2019
  • Julian

Julian Marche · Married on 10/02/2019

Most awesome DJ EVER!

DJ Hersch literally made our wedding the best! We had an outdoor wedding and it ended up raining and being freezing cold. We had to move our wedding inside and he was so accommodating to whatever we needed. He also plays the best music and knows what vibe to play based on your guests! We couldn't have asked for a better DJ and all of our friends and family were so impressed!

Sent on 05/21/2019
  • Abigail

Abigail Villanueva · Married on 09/13/2019

Kept people on the dance floor at all times!

We are so happy that we chose Jeremy as our DJ. We had a smaller wedding but he somehow kept people dancing all night! He played a great variety of music that my family enjoyed and my husband's family enjoyed. Would absolutely recommend for anyone's wedding - big or small! You won't regret it.

DJ Hersch 8
    DJ Hersch 9
    Sent on 09/18/2019

Michelle Sabelhaus · Married on 09/07/2019

10/10 would recommend DJ Jeremy Hersch.

Jeremy was absolutely amazing. He was easy to communicate with and exceeded all of our expectations. We are so grateful that a friend recommended him to us. I don't think the wedding could have gone any better. He followed our timeline and helped the reception run smoothly. I can't believe how consistently full the dance floor was. It was a wonderful night!

Sent on 09/15/2019
  • Jenn

Jenn Thai · Married on 08/24/2019

Best Night of Our Lives!

From the very beginning Jeremy was nothing short of amazing. We met with him in person and he was just so warm and we connected immediately. We wanted to have games during our wedding and Jeremy was all for it. He even gave us great ideas to have a trivia contest that everyone loved!! He was always responsive to every email, met with us in person again to go over the final details. The entire night was so amazing. He would check in with us and when my dad was freaking out during the father/daughter dance we just gave him one look and he flawlessly cut it short without being too awkward. He was the BEST MC we could ask for our games and his enthusiasm for them was beyond awesome. Then it was dance time and there was not one moment someone was not dancing. He felt the crowd and just knew the right songs to keep it going til the very end. He is a freaking steal for all that he does for you. I've been to someone weddings where the music is boring and people aren't dancing but not with Jeremy. Best DJ ever!!! We love him because he truly made it the best night of our lives.

Sent on 08/27/2019

DJ Hersch's reply:

Thank you so much!!! Such an epic wedding! The games were amazing. I am glad everything worked out. All the best to you and Marc!
  • John

John O'neil · Married on 08/11/2019

John and Kimberly's wedding 11/8/2019

Jeremy was amazing! He was the DJ for our wedding, and he kept the timeline of reception events on time and kept the crowd on the dance floor all night! My wife and I could not have been more happy with our choice to use Jeremy for our reception and will be recommending him to everyone we know! We gave him very little direction other than the main songs (first dance, father daughter dance, mother done dance), and he simply killed it! Thanks again Jeremy!

Sent on 11/12/2019
  • Haley

Haley Millner · Married on 07/27/2019

Book him now!

DJ Hersch (Jeremy) is so talented and on top of things, it's kind of hard to believe. I can't imagine someone doing the job better than he did. From Day 1, he asked us all the right questions and thought of things that we never would have, like how to navigate the acoustics at the venue, which had a slanted ceiling. Our ceremony was kind of complicated because we had live music and multiple officiants, but Jeremy was prepared and had already solved logistical questions like how many microphones to bring and where to set up the live music. At the reception, Jeremy perfectly timed everything – the cocktail hour, the dinner, the toasts, and the dancing – and was always one step ahead so that everything ran smoothly. And of course, most importantly, his music was PERFECT! He listened to exactly what we wanted and played nothing but bangers. Our guests had so much fun and were tearing it up! Could not recommend Jeremy more!!!

Sent on 07/31/2019

Courtney Boyer · Married on 07/05/2019

Best DJ in San Diego

DJ Hersch was absolutely amazing for our wedding! He was great throughout the entire planning process and super attentive during the wedding. He checked in to make sure it was going well, coordinated with the other vendors so we had the perfect timing and really knew how to read the room. Very professional but still knows how to get the party going!

Sent on 07/08/2019

Thomas and Halee · Married on 03/30/2019

Best DJ ever

DJ Hersch handled our wedding this past weekend and he was more than we ever could have expected. So professional, accommodating, and he really went above and beyond. The ceremony and reception went down flawlessly and our guests could not stop raving about him all night and even into the days following. We’re a pretty laid back couple and I gave him a list of a few songs to play but really just let him have at it and do his thing and he knew how to read the crowd and play things at the perfect times. We appreciate everything behind the scene he did for us too. Showed up early, had everything ready to go, lighting was amazing, handled the bridal party when it came time to do the speeches, was very accommodating with our venue, etc.. Highly highly recommended.

Sent on 04/04/2019
  • Jordan

Jordan Green · Married on 03/23/2019

Awesome DJ/Nicest Person!!!

Jeremy was responsive and helpful from the very beginning. He came as a suggested vendor from my venue and boy am I glad he was! He was patient with all of our questions and was a wonderful MC/DJ on our wedding day - present when he needed to be but not obnoxious or long winded on the microphone. He's also just a genuinely nice person so that was awesome too. I highly suggest Jeremy! I am so grateful for his services. THANK YOU JEREMY!!!! (DJ Hersch)

DJ Hersch 10
    Sent on 03/26/2019

Tina · Married on 03/09/2019

Couldn’t Ask For More

Jeremy was such a pleasure to work with! He made planning for our wedding incredibly easy and was on top of every detail throughout the ceremony and reception. Jeremy was willing to work closely with our wedding coordinator to make sure they day ran according to plan and that any unforeseen changes were handled immediately! Thank you DJ Hersch!

DJ Hersch 11
    Sent on 05/16/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 12/22/2018

Phenomenal!

DJ Hersch was nothing less than astonishing!!! He went above and beyond what we could have imagined. Being a family that loves to dance, we were dancing for 4 hours straight! Our song suggestions were played and he stayed within the music genres we love to dance to. We can't thank him enough for making our wedding perfect!!

Sent on 05/02/2019

J Foster · Married on 12/07/2018

Wedding DJ (Ceremony-Reception)

Everyone had the best time. I had quite a few people who told me, it was one of the most fun weddings they went to, and many commented how awesome dance floor was! Many thanks to Jeremey for that. My husband I and couldn't have been happier!

Sent on 01/08/2019
  • Missy

Missy · Married on 11/17/2018

DJ Hersch Killed it!!

Our wedding was beyond anything my husband and I could have imagined and with that being said, asking DJ Hersch to be our DJ was a great decision!! He was totally open to our chill vibes. We gave him two play lists we had and he took those and made the perfect night! He has a way to feel the vibes of the room to know what songs to play, he mixes all the songs and was very accommodating to us and our guests with request! He kept us on schedule the whole night! He even called me out when my favorite song was going to come on! We had a great experience with DJ Hersch!

Sent on 11/28/2018

DJ Hersch's reply:

One of my all time favorite weddings! I feel so honored to have been a part of the wedding. Thanks again!

Jen Davis · Married on 11/03/2018

The best wedding DJ of all time

The BEST. Jeremy is great. Not only a bomb ass DJ, he cares, he’ll help you in a pinch and he’s super fun to work with. Our wedding venue screwed us with a death metal concert executed 5 feet from our venue and Jeremy came to our rescue last minute. I’d 100% recommend him any day! Super dependable and thorough and on his game. Use me as a reference if you need to! All our guests loved his vibes from young to old. Fair priced and really wonderful!

Sent on 11/10/2018
  • Angela

Angela Sele · Married on 10/13/2018

Book him now!!!

Jeremy was honestly so amazing! He was so patient with us through the whole process! He took the lead and made our day go extremely smooth. He even brought us tacos and water at our sweetheart table! He honestly made the night so fun and played awesome music. We had last minute changes due to weather and he was right there with us and adapted to the changes quickly while bringing extra lights at a very low price. I honestly want to be his friend haha. He is awesome. Please book him if you want to have FUN and have your guests enjoy themselves! Couldn’t recommend him more.

Sent on 10/17/2018