DJ Harlem Entertainment LLC Reviews

DJ Harlem Entertainment LLC 5
DJ Harlem Entertainment LLC 6

Summer · Married on 03/16/2019

Amazing! Highly recommend!

Had everyone at my wedding on the dance floor the entire night!

• Daniel

Daniel · Married on 01/19/2019

Personalized, Professional, and Prompt

Anthony was honestly even better than advertised. His planning tools helped us to personalize our music, but he went a step further and talked us through how we could build a special cocktail hour playlist and use rare tracks for the ceremony. He had real turntables and always knew what to play to keep young and old on the dance floor, including a mix of Latin and our favorites. He was always responsive by email, and nailed every announcement and extra ask we had of him. The up lights and other options added that little something something for our reception. If you want the best, book DJ Harlem right now.

• Kimberly

Kimberly · Married on 11/10/2018

DJ Harlem is the man!!!

We could not have asked for a better DJ! Everyone was on the dance floor from start to finish. He kept the party alive & so much fun! We would recommend him to everyone!

Kristina · Married on 10/12/2018

DJ Harlem is great!

DJ Harlem was excellent during our wedding. He was very responsive and flexible with our last minute song changes and requests for additional mics. Everyone had a great time during the reception! My husband requested Haitian music and DJ Harlem was amazing at mixing in the Haitian music with the other hip hop songs we requested. I would absolutely use DJ Harlem again and recommend him to others!

• Crystal

Crystal · Married on 10/06/2018

Best decision ever!

Booking Anthony, DJ Harlem, was one of the best decisions my husband and I made in planning our wedding! He was on top of providing information as it relates to his duties from the very start. He included a comprehensive packet which allowed us to be creative with our playlist while giving him the flexibility to throw in his style. Our family and friends have echoed our sentiments in raving about how he kept them all on the dance floor. From executing during the ceremony to our last dance of the day--it was everything and more. He's definitely a vendor you want to have included on your special day as he is welcoming, responsible, and executes effortlessly with the jams! Thank you, Anthony!!

Jasmine · Married on 09/22/2018

Professional but still knows how to rock the party. Perfect!

DJ Harlem was great. His process of getting our taste in music was easy. On the day of the wedding he carried the reception from an MC standpoint and gave us great music to dance to. He's awesome

• La'Shanda

La'Shanda · Married on 07/21/2018

We can’t thank DJ Harlem enough for his services, professionalism and commitment to making sure that our wedding day was exactly what my husband and I wanted. From the very first meeting DJ Harlem was professional, approachable and great to work with! He worked well with our planner and other vendors which IS CRUCIAL to having a smooth ceremony and reception!! DJ Harlem offers full DJ services which we were so pleased with! The day of our wedding he provided the following:
    MC services for ceremony, cocktail hour and reception
    DJ services for ceremony, cocktail hour & reception
    Uplighting for all of the above
    Gobo design
    Dance on the clouds machine
    We recommend DJ Harlem Entertainment to any and everyone. We are more than pleased!!
    Mr. & Mrs. Person 7-21-2018
    #theperfectPerson

DJ Harlem Entertainment LLC 7
    DJ Harlem Entertainment LLC 8
    DJ Harlem Entertainment LLC 9

Karen · Married on 06/24/2018

Anthony was amazing to work with for our wedding. Planning a wedding from across the country is very challenging, especially when you're unable to meet your vendors in person. We scheduled a call with Anthony and from the moment we spoke to him, we knew that he would be the perfect choice! He was extremely nice, listened to our needs, and flexible with his schedule due to our time difference. He even combined two songs for our first dance like we wanted! On the day of the wedding, Anthony came early with an assistant to set everything up. He helped us in picking up the uplighting color. The ceremony music sounded great and it was all very smooth and seamless. During the reception, he did an amazing job at being the MC and keeping the show running. Our guests were loving DJ Harlem and his music, and he knew just what to play to make sure everyone was having a great time even though we had a very diverse wedding reception. Finally, I would recommend adding the Photobooth option! I added this about a month before the wedding as I wasn't entirely sure, but it was the hit of the night! Our guests absolutely loved it and there was a long line at all times for the photobooth. Anthony brings all the props and the mirror is so cool along with the red carpet. You get printouts and also the electronic versions later! And you get to customize the frame and put the bride & groom's name along with the wedding date. I cannot recommend DJ Harlem enough. You won't regret hiring him!! Thank you, Anthony, for making our wedding so memorable and fun for us and for our guests!!!

Pamela · Married on 06/09/2018

Anthony provided wonderful entertainment during our wedding on 06/09/2018! He definitely made our wedding entertainment memorable. Our friends and relatives talk about the wonderful evening and enjoyment of the music provided. Anthony's friendliness and professionalism surpassed our expectation. We highly recommend him!

DJ Harlem Entertainment LLC 10
    DJ Harlem Entertainment LLC 11

Saundra · Married on 05/26/2018

Anthony was awesome to work with... Amazing job! Thank you

Katelyn · Married on 05/19/2018

DJ Harlem is so talented and very easy to work with. I cannot thank him enough. His way of assisting with flow & livening up a reception is priceless! We were extremely impressed with the way in which he conducts business! I appreciate all he did to help make my sisters wedding day perfect! I cannot rave about him enough & plan to recommend his service whenever possible.

Crenicia · Married on 05/12/2018

Awesome DJ! His services and personality were outstanding. We also rented the mirror photo booth he offers and our guest loved it!

• Morgan

Morgan · Married on 05/05/2018

Anthony Garnes, aka DJ Harlem, was absolutely amazing. I'm beyond blessed to have found him for our big day. We had a church ceremony and a barn reception. We hired Anthony and his team for both and everything went exactly as I envisioned it. We also used his photobooth and it was the life of the reception. I'm so glad that he was on my team and helped my day follow seamlessly!

Stephanie · Married on 04/28/2018

He is very professional! My guests did not want to leave.

Ebony · Married on 04/14/2018

Dj Harlem was simply amazing for our #teamBEaffair2018! From the initial interaction until even AFTER our wedding Anthony has been simply amazing! Always available, always ready, he provided dancing on the cloud as a surprise for me (he and my husband had it all planned well in advance) and while my husband was singing a surprise song to me Anthony was on his knees with the machine making sure it was absolutely perfect for our first dance! We told Anthony very little about what kinda of music we wanted played for the reception.. we told him what type of crowd we would have and told him to “do his thing” and BOYY HE DID HIS THING!! He catered to every single person in the room... we literally danced alllll night! I don’t remember ever sitting down! We are 2 weeks from our wedding and our guests are STILLL talking about the AMAZING time they had partying at our reception! And we owe that all to DJ HARLEM!! He has an amazing spirit and a true passion for his skill and for people! We were so pleased and so grateful we chose him for our special day!

Jessica · Married on 04/07/2018

Anthony was professional from our first interaction. My mother found Anthony via social media. He was one of 4 DJs that we interviewed. By far he was the most professional and organized of all the ones we spoke to. WELL WORTH EVERY DOLLAR. Because we were having a destination wedding, all of our communication was via email and phone calls. Anthony was responsive to any and all requests. His website was easy to follow and submit songs. On our wedding day he kept the flow going, he pronounced everyone's name correctly and he kept the party going. We are in our early 30's so we requested that he provide us with the full turn up. Our friends are dancers and so are we. His response, "I got you! Say no more." People are still raving about how fun and energized our reception was. It's been over a month now. We had a lot of fun throughout the reception and a good reason for this is because Anthony read the crowd, he followed the script we agreed on and filled in the blanks where needed. I would recommend Anthony to all of my friends and family. I left my wedding drenched in sweat and so did all of our friends and family. Thank you Anthony for holding us down on our wedding day!

DJ Harlem Entertainment LLC 12

Molly · Married on 03/31/2018

Anthony is amazing!! He’s incredibly professional, kind, and seriously knows his stuff. He is thorough to ensure that you’re satisfied with everything. I am so, so happy that he got to be a part of our wedding day!

Jessica · Married on 03/03/2018

DJ Harlem was amazing! He was super responsive and easy to work with. I would definitely recommend him to family and friends!

Amara · Married on 12/16/2017

We loved having DJ Harlem at our wedding! All of our guests were raving about how great the music was! He made the party incredibly fun and live, and it was clear that our guests were having a great time. His planning tools leading up to the wedding made it super easy to pick the songs that we did and didn't want to play, and he made us feel confident going into the wedding that everything was under control. He was also a great MC and extremely flexible with last-minute changes. Also, we had a wedding that mixed Nigerian and American cultures, and DJ Harlem was able to flawlessly weave together different kinds of music so that all types of guests would enjoy. Finally, he was very attentive during the reception and was really good at reading what me and the groom needed without us having to say a word. I fully recommend DJ Harlem!

Clay · Married on 11/18/2017

DJ Harlem, aka Anthony, was amazing! He was a true professional and we couldn't have asked for a better DJ for our wedding. He kept the party moving and the people dancing. While we were preparing for the wedding, Anthony was on top of all the communication and went out of his way for some of our music request. The software he uses makes it so easy to select must play and do not play songs. We are not originally from Raleigh so we were a bit worried about selecting a 'random' DJ off wedding wire however, Anthony put our minds at ease immediately. He was so courteous and in-tune with our music selections that we couldn't have asked for more. He also provided up-lighting as part of our package which was a great addition - he could even change the color of the lights on-demand through an app :) . Anthony is a total pro and any wedding would benefit from his services!

Marilouise · Married on 11/04/2017

The "Dancing on the Cloud" machine is AMAZING--our first dance was magical! It was the WOW factor we were looking for! And working with DJ Harlem Entertainment was a pleasure!

Briana · Married on 10/07/2017

DJ Harlem is the DJ everyone should have at thier wedding! All of our guest enjoyed his mix of music. He kept the the wedding flowing and everyone on the dance floor all night. The uplighting was also a perfect touch to our wedding. I would recommend him to anyone! Thanks again DJ Harlem!

Leah · Married on 09/24/2017

Professional, quick to response to emails and easy to work with!

Lauren · Married on 08/20/2017

Anthony is wonderful! He does a great job and is very professional. He is very knowlegeable and easy to work with. DJ harlem really made our wedding awesome and we would recommend him to everyone! He kept the reception moving along and everyone engaged. A
    Anthony is a fantastic person and talented DJ/wedding professional! Thank you!! Lauren and Andrew- 8-8-2017