DJ Harlem Entertainment LLC Reviews

DJ Harlem Entertainment LLC 5
DJ Harlem Entertainment LLC 6

Robin Kincaid · Getting married on 11/02/2019

Robin’s 50th Birthday Bash

The music was fantastic. There was such a huge play list to choose from that everyone at the party was able to find songs that they liked. We had a blast

Sent on 03/26/2019

Jason Cole · Married on 07/27/2019

Bride and groom

He was amazing the music was on point and the way he keep the party and floor moving was nothing less than a A !!!!!!! Will use him again and again.

Sent on 07/30/2019
  • JAC

Jac Williams · Married on 07/20/2019

Wedding DJ

Amazing DJ. Anthony was very professional and reliable. Keep people on the dance floor all night! Very responsive!

Sent on 08/03/2019
  • Ruth&Cam

Ruth&cam Freeman · Married on 06/28/2019

Freeman Wedding '19 #FinallyFreeman

Dj Harlem Entertainment exceeded my wildest expectations. They were so efficient, communicated so well and the playlist was amazing. He brought together all of our ideas and made everyone come out on the dance floor. I highly recommend them they brought my wedding to my life and for that i am so thankful! Thank You again for everything you all were everything and more.

Sent on 07/23/2019
  • Alyssa

Alyssa Bernanke · Married on 06/08/2019

Wonderful experience with DJ Harlem!

DJ Harlem deejayed our wedding and he was perfect. The ceremony was well-mic’ed, and his music choices got everyone on the dance floor. Even when it started pouring outside during one of the speeches (it was LOUD!!) he managed to make sure everyone heard my dad give a heartfelt welcome. He was responsive and easy to work with. We very highly recommend him!

Sent on 06/10/2019
  • Keyshera

Keyshera Dickens · Married on 05/25/2019

Amaaaaaazzziiing/Very Professional

If anyone is looking for a professional DJ for their wedding, event, etc. DJ Harlem is the one! He is very professional, prompt, and has alll the tunes lol! My Husband and I are truly grateful for his services and plan to book him in future😊

Thanks Harlem!!!

Sent on 05/30/2019
  • Mary Beth

Mary Beth · Married on 05/11/2019

Exactly What We Were Looking For!

Working with Anthony was wonderful. We had met with a slew of unprofessional or overpriced DJ’s so when we met Anthony, we were so thankful. He was happy to meet with us at Starbucks for an initial consultation and go over all of our expectations. He paid attention to detail and had a very helpful and organized platform to organize our must-play song requests, complete with a timeline. We scheduled a call to go over everything a couple of weeks before the wedding so that we were both on the same page. Anthony was super professional and kind throughout the entire experience both to us and to our guests. He stuck to our music requests and did not mispronounce a name or mess up once. We highly recommend him!

Sent on 05/04/2019

Summer · Married on 03/16/2019

Amazing! Highly recommend!

Had everyone at my wedding on the dance floor the entire night!

Sent on 03/18/2019
  • Daniel

Daniel · Married on 01/19/2019

Personalized, Professional, and Prompt

Anthony was honestly even better than advertised. His planning tools helped us to personalize our music, but he went a step further and talked us through how we could build a special cocktail hour playlist and use rare tracks for the ceremony. He had real turntables and always knew what to play to keep young and old on the dance floor, including a mix of Latin and our favorites. He was always responsive by email, and nailed every announcement and extra ask we had of him. The up lights and other options added that little something something for our reception. If you want the best, book DJ Harlem right now.

Sent on 01/23/2019
  • Kimberly

Kimberly · Married on 11/10/2018

DJ Harlem is the man!!!

We could not have asked for a better DJ! Everyone was on the dance floor from start to finish. He kept the party alive & so much fun! We would recommend him to everyone!

Sent on 11/19/2018

Kristina · Married on 10/12/2018

DJ Harlem is great!

DJ Harlem was excellent during our wedding. He was very responsive and flexible with our last minute song changes and requests for additional mics. Everyone had a great time during the reception! My husband requested Haitian music and DJ Harlem was amazing at mixing in the Haitian music with the other hip hop songs we requested. I would absolutely use DJ Harlem again and recommend him to others!

Sent on 11/11/2018
  • Crystal

Crystal · Married on 10/06/2018

Best decision ever!

Booking Anthony, DJ Harlem, was one of the best decisions my husband and I made in planning our wedding! He was on top of providing information as it relates to his duties from the very start. He included a comprehensive packet which allowed us to be creative with our playlist while giving him the flexibility to throw in his style. Our family and friends have echoed our sentiments in raving about how he kept them all on the dance floor. From executing during the ceremony to our last dance of the day--it was everything and more. He's definitely a vendor you want to have included on your special day as he is welcoming, responsible, and executes effortlessly with the jams! Thank you, Anthony!!

Sent on 11/18/2018

Jasmine · Married on 09/22/2018

Professional but still knows how to rock the party. Perfect!

DJ Harlem was great. His process of getting our taste in music was easy. On the day of the wedding he carried the reception from an MC standpoint and gave us great music to dance to. He's awesome

Sent on 10/17/2018
  • La'Shanda

La'Shanda · Married on 07/21/2018

We can’t thank DJ Harlem enough for his services, professionalism and commitment to making sure that our wedding day was exactly what my husband and I wanted. From the very first meeting DJ Harlem was professional, approachable and great to work with! He worked well with our planner and other vendors which IS CRUCIAL to having a smooth ceremony and reception!! DJ Harlem offers full DJ services which we were so pleased with! The day of our wedding he provided the following:
    MC services for ceremony, cocktail hour and reception
    DJ services for ceremony, cocktail hour & reception
    Uplighting for all of the above
    Gobo design
    Dance on the clouds machine
    We recommend DJ Harlem Entertainment to any and everyone. We are more than pleased!!
    Mr. & Mrs. Person 7-21-2018
    #theperfectPerson

Sent on 08/15/2018
    DJ Harlem Entertainment LLC 7
    DJ Harlem Entertainment LLC 8
    DJ Harlem Entertainment LLC 9

Karen · Married on 06/24/2018

Anthony was amazing to work with for our wedding. Planning a wedding from across the country is very challenging, especially when you're unable to meet your vendors in person. We scheduled a call with Anthony and from the moment we spoke to him, we knew that he would be the perfect choice! He was extremely nice, listened to our needs, and flexible with his schedule due to our time difference. He even combined two songs for our first dance like we wanted! On the day of the wedding, Anthony came early with an assistant to set everything up. He helped us in picking up the uplighting color. The ceremony music sounded great and it was all very smooth and seamless. During the reception, he did an amazing job at being the MC and keeping the show running. Our guests were loving DJ Harlem and his music, and he knew just what to play to make sure everyone was having a great time even though we had a very diverse wedding reception. Finally, I would recommend adding the Photobooth option! I added this about a month before the wedding as I wasn't entirely sure, but it was the hit of the night! Our guests absolutely loved it and there was a long line at all times for the photobooth. Anthony brings all the props and the mirror is so cool along with the red carpet. You get printouts and also the electronic versions later! And you get to customize the frame and put the bride & groom's name along with the wedding date. I cannot recommend DJ Harlem enough. You won't regret hiring him!! Thank you, Anthony, for making our wedding so memorable and fun for us and for our guests!!!

Sent on 07/11/2018

Pamela · Married on 06/09/2018

Anthony provided wonderful entertainment during our wedding on 06/09/2018! He definitely made our wedding entertainment memorable. Our friends and relatives talk about the wonderful evening and enjoyment of the music provided. Anthony's friendliness and professionalism surpassed our expectation. We highly recommend him!

Sent on 07/21/2018
    DJ Harlem Entertainment LLC 10
    DJ Harlem Entertainment LLC 11

Saundra · Married on 05/26/2018

Anthony was awesome to work with... Amazing job! Thank you

Sent on 05/29/2018

Katelyn · Married on 05/19/2018

DJ Harlem is so talented and very easy to work with. I cannot thank him enough. His way of assisting with flow & livening up a reception is priceless! We were extremely impressed with the way in which he conducts business! I appreciate all he did to help make my sisters wedding day perfect! I cannot rave about him enough & plan to recommend his service whenever possible.

Sent on 05/22/2018

Crenicia · Married on 05/12/2018

Awesome DJ! His services and personality were outstanding. We also rented the mirror photo booth he offers and our guest loved it!

Sent on 05/22/2018
  • Morgan

Morgan · Married on 05/05/2018

Anthony Garnes, aka DJ Harlem, was absolutely amazing. I'm beyond blessed to have found him for our big day. We had a church ceremony and a barn reception. We hired Anthony and his team for both and everything went exactly as I envisioned it. We also used his photobooth and it was the life of the reception. I'm so glad that he was on my team and helped my day follow seamlessly!

Sent on 05/07/2018

Stephanie · Married on 04/28/2018

He is very professional! My guests did not want to leave.

Sent on 05/19/2018

Ebony · Married on 04/14/2018

Dj Harlem was simply amazing for our #teamBEaffair2018! From the initial interaction until even AFTER our wedding Anthony has been simply amazing! Always available, always ready, he provided dancing on the cloud as a surprise for me (he and my husband had it all planned well in advance) and while my husband was singing a surprise song to me Anthony was on his knees with the machine making sure it was absolutely perfect for our first dance! We told Anthony very little about what kinda of music we wanted played for the reception.. we told him what type of crowd we would have and told him to “do his thing” and BOYY HE DID HIS THING!! He catered to every single person in the room... we literally danced alllll night! I don’t remember ever sitting down! We are 2 weeks from our wedding and our guests are STILLL talking about the AMAZING time they had partying at our reception! And we owe that all to DJ HARLEM!! He has an amazing spirit and a true passion for his skill and for people! We were so pleased and so grateful we chose him for our special day!

Sent on 04/29/2018

Jessica · Married on 04/07/2018

Anthony was professional from our first interaction. My mother found Anthony via social media. He was one of 4 DJs that we interviewed. By far he was the most professional and organized of all the ones we spoke to. WELL WORTH EVERY DOLLAR. Because we were having a destination wedding, all of our communication was via email and phone calls. Anthony was responsive to any and all requests. His website was easy to follow and submit songs. On our wedding day he kept the flow going, he pronounced everyone's name correctly and he kept the party going. We are in our early 30's so we requested that he provide us with the full turn up. Our friends are dancers and so are we. His response, "I got you! Say no more." People are still raving about how fun and energized our reception was. It's been over a month now. We had a lot of fun throughout the reception and a good reason for this is because Anthony read the crowd, he followed the script we agreed on and filled in the blanks where needed. I would recommend Anthony to all of my friends and family. I left my wedding drenched in sweat and so did all of our friends and family. Thank you Anthony for holding us down on our wedding day!

Sent on 05/10/2018
    DJ Harlem Entertainment LLC 12

Molly · Married on 03/31/2018

Anthony is amazing!! He’s incredibly professional, kind, and seriously knows his stuff. He is thorough to ensure that you’re satisfied with everything. I am so, so happy that he got to be a part of our wedding day!

Sent on 04/20/2018