DJ Gil Blake / GST PRO DJ PRODUCTION,LLC Reviews

DJ Gil Blake / GST PRO DJ PRODUCTION,LLC 1
DJ Gil Blake / GST PRO DJ PRODUCTION,LLC 2

Melissa Revoredo · Married on 09/28/2019

Wonderful Experience!

Gil was a pleasure to work with. He was extremely attentive and responded to all texts/emails. He has years of experience and it shows! My wedding party was a complete success. He interacted with the crowd and kept the party going but was never overbearing. I would highly recommend him to anyone in need of a DJ for their event.

Sent on 10/02/2019

Lauren · Married on 09/21/2019

DJ Gil was so much fun!

DJ Gil was great to work with- responsive (and fast!) and flexible to our different questions and requests throughout our planning process. Gil was attentive to how we wanted our wedding reception to flow and took into account our song requests! Our guests had a great time too!!

Sent on 10/07/2019

Shannon Mizulski · Married on 09/15/2019

Wedding 9/15/19

DJ Gil did such a great job at our wedding. Him and his partner were very professional and all of our guests had the best time. We wanted to keep the party going! Would definitely recommend him.

Sent on 10/02/2019

Chris Underwood · Married on 08/02/2019

We Love Gil!

DJ Gil was amazing! The communication prior to the wedding was awesome and he did a fantastic job! Our guests were consistently out of their seats and the professional set up and lighting were the best! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 08/08/2019

Jeanette Fuentes · Married on 06/29/2019

Fantastic DJ

He did a phenomenal job! We had a blast and danced all night! He was able to accommodate all of our music requests. He interacted very well with family, crowd, and vendors. We received compliments from everyone on how awesome he was! Book him!!

Sent on 07/08/2019

Lacie · Married on 05/12/2019

The best dj!

Gil and his wife were absolutely awesome at our wedding!!! Gil was the nicest person to work with and was so helpful during the planning process. My mom and I would always look forward to talking to him, wedding planning can get stressful but he always reassured us that it would all be perfect and perfect it was!! He was so organized, played great music tailored to our preferences, had a super cool set up and kept our guests engaged and excited. If you are looking for a DJ for your event, look no further cause he is the BEST.

Sent on 05/22/2019

Lauren · Married on 03/10/2019

Great DJ service

DJ Gil and DJ Jaime did amazing could not have asked for better! Thanks for making our day amazing! 100% recommend worth your time and money!

Sent on 05/02/2019
  • Kylie

Kylie · Married on 01/19/2019

Look no further, book DJ Gil now!

I'll start by saying one of the most common statements I heard the night of our wedding was, "This music is FANTASTIC. Your DJ is amazing!!" We couldn't agree more! My husband and I were so grateful to have Gil as the DJ at our wedding, as he went above and beyond our expectations.
    I was very impressed with how helpful he was throughout the whole process. I was changing around my ceremony music up to the very last minute and DJ Gil was so patient and incredibly helpful during that time. For the reception, he lets you pick all of the songs that you want to include on your day but also adds in a great selection of music on the dance floor, and was able to get everybody on their feet! He has many different lighting options as well which make the venue look very elegant and fun during dancing.
    We have already recommended him to everyone we know that will be getting married in the area. If you want someone with the utmost professionalism, charisma and positivity, book DJ Gil now! Thank you Gil for playing us the best soundtrack on our special day :)

Sent on 02/10/2019

Melissa · Married on 12/08/2018

Absolutely Fantastic

Everything was perfect could not have asked for more!!

Sent on 12/11/2018
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 11/11/2018

Amazing DJ and so easy to work with

DJ Gil Blake is one of the best DJs in the business. I would recommend him to not only anyone living in Florida, but to the destination wedding brides like me. I spoke with Gil over the phone and via email and he made everything so easy and made me feel very trusting in him. He delivered 1000% and made my wedding special and perfect. I had no worries at all. I am so happy I found him to work with!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Scott A Stevens · Married on 11/08/2018

Awesome DJ

Gil was great to work with for our wedding. He allowed us to choose all our own music that we loved through the years of our relationship. We never left the dance floor and had the night of our lives.

Sent on 11/24/2018

Ashley · Married on 09/23/2018

DJ Gil Blake was amazing to work with and handled everything from the first phone call (while he was moving) like a professional! We hired him for a conference Welcome Reception and everyone kept asking if we were having him back at other events. He read the crowd well, kept them dancing through the night and even joined them on the dance floor a few times! He was energetic, thoughtful with his music selection, and kept the party going! When I first contacted DJ Gil Blake, he was in the middle of packing up his house and moving but he still took the time to answer questions on the phone while providing more detail on his services. He was easy to work with, flexible and was not overbearing with pre-event requests. I HIGHLY recommend him for any event you have whether it's a wedding, birthday party, conference event or you just want a DJ at a pool party! Thank you, DJ Gil Blake, for helping us kick off our annual conference with a bang!

Sent on 10/03/2018

Joanie · Married on 09/15/2018

Our daughter got married 9-15-18.
    50% of the guests were deaf, so we had the bubbles , fog & the screen projector as they made everything so visual. Gil was amazing he was professional & courteous throughout the entire booking/venue from start to finish - an amazing job well done! Joanie & Paul Worsdale

Sent on 09/18/2018
  • Gabriella

Gabriella · Married on 07/21/2018

Best DJ in Naples!

Dj Gil & Jaci were amazing! They were very helpful, gave us ideas for our wedding protocol and even helped us planned it. No words to described the amazing job they did in our wedding day, all our guests had a great time! Thank you Gil & Jaci

Sent on 10/15/2018
  • Leigh

Leigh · Married on 05/06/2018

We had a great time working with DJ Gil & his wife! From start to finish DJ Gil was professional and organized. I had a long list of things I wanted & did not want at our reception & he was wonderful at sticking to my requests. This included a HUGE list of Do Not Play songs!! This was very important to me & I cannot be happier with how things went! We had a great time with our friends and family!! We started the night with slower dinner party music and then finished the night with a fun dance party! He was able to go with the flow of the night & feel the crowd! We highly recommend GST Productions!!! We had the best night of our lives & couldn't have done it without them!

Sent on 05/20/2018
    DJ Gil Blake / GST PRO DJ PRODUCTION,LLC 3
    DJ Gil Blake / GST PRO DJ PRODUCTION,LLC 4

Angela · Married on 04/20/2018

DJ Gil Blake is the best of the best. He not only is an amazing DJ but caters to each of his clients and goes above and beyond to make a timeline for the event. He has done mine and my sisters wedding and we couldn't be more pleased!

Sent on 04/22/2018

Cyndi · Married on 04/20/2018

DJ Gil and his wife Jaci sure know how to put on a party. From the lighting and music to their professionalism and timeliness they ensured there was no stress on the bride. Although we did not have a wedding planner, they went above and beyond to accommodate everyone and make sure that the entire night ran smoothly. Wish we would have saved money on the chairs and food since everyone was on the dance floor dancing the entire night! The night was over but no one wanted to leave until the music ended! This was my second wedding having DJ Gil and his wife as both of my sisters used their service. They are so personable and treated everyone like family. I would confidently recommend them time and time again!

Sent on 04/28/2018

Robin · Married on 04/20/2018

I highly recommend DJ Gil Blake for any important event. He is very timely, professional, enthusiastic and fun and keeps the crowd on the dancefloor the entire time because of his great mix of music.

Sent on 04/29/2018

Sandy · Married on 04/15/2018

DJ Gil Blake and team were outstanding. Fantastic QUALITY service and highly recommend to anyone.On the day of my sister's wedding there were a few keys things that are important for anyone, such as being on time, professionalism, and respect. These are all things present and clearly evident. In addition, with a variety of genres of music chosen DJ Gil Blake was able to provide smooth transitions, feel the crowd, and maintain the upbeat environment. The sound was clear, not too loud. The lighting was on point and added to the atmosphere. We even requested a special song be played for a surprise dance we made for our sister, the gorgeous bride, and he was accommodating.

Sent on 04/25/2018

Angie · Married on 04/14/2018

DJ Gil Blake is great! I highly recommend DJ Gil for any and all events. He is also very friendly and prompt in replying to any questions.

Sent on 04/23/2018

Jacob · Married on 04/14/2018

Excellent DJ, MC, and coordinator! DJ Gil was on top of everything from the very beginning. He was very prompt in responding to any calls, texts and emails. He was extremely organized, prompt, and helped smoothly coordinate the wedding party throughout the entire wedding reception. He kept all of our guests on the dance floor up until the very last second, and the lighting created the perfect atmosphere for our wedding reception. We will certainly use DJ Gil for all of our future events, and we would highly recommend him.

Sent on 04/25/2018

Jackie · Married on 04/13/2018

DJ Gil Blake was wonderful! He provided our DJ and Emcee services for our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. DJ Gil Blake and his assistant Jaci were thoughtful. kind and fun. He seamlessly incorporated our requests with additional music, keeping everyone well-entertained. Our wedding had specific challenges (postponement and rescheduling due to a natural disaster) but this was handled with flexibility and compassion so our day ended up being perfect. I highly recommend DJ Gil Blake!

Sent on 04/28/2018

Elisa · Married on 04/06/2018

DJ Gil was the best DJ we could have asked for! WOW what a perfect day! He nailed it all! He was available to answer all questions in a timely manner. He had everyone dancing, he even got on the dance floor himself and showed our guests how to do some dances like the cha cha slide :) We had some unique music requests for our ceremony and he made sure to make our vision come to life. He is amazing on the Mic and truly made the night fun ! I cannot recommend him enough ..if you get the oppurtunity to book DJ Gil..do it!

Sent on 04/30/2018

Brooke · Married on 03/22/2018

My now husband and I are very much into music, so when we were scouting DJs for our wedding reception. we truly wanted to choose the best -- and we definitely did. DJ Gil Blake and his dear wife not only make an incredible team, but they are true professionals. They knew how to elevate the mood at our wedding reception, and keep the party going with a mixture of our song choices and improvisation. The dance floor was never empty because DJ Gil is a master of song mixing! Along with being two wonderful, kind, and genuine people, they also kept to our timeline to a tee, and fulfilled our every song/timeline request. We never had to worry that our timeline was going to fall behind, as they continually sought us out to make sure we stayed on track. As a bride, this definitely eased my mind; I knew everything was under control, and I could just sit back and enjoy our wedding day! They also joined in our fun at the reception, which we loved! Prior to the wedding, they also met with us several times in order to capture every customized detail, as they sincerely care about the people that hire them. We are so grateful that we found them, as they made wedding reception so perfect and special. Do not hesitate to hire DJ Gil Blake - you will be in amazing hands! :)

Sent on 05/26/2018

Natalie · Married on 03/16/2018

DJ Gil Blake went above and beyond at our wedding. Not only did they DJ for me, they helped me so much at my ceremony as well with lineup and much much more. They did more than just DJ. We are so blessed to have had them there with us on our special day. I highly recommend them. They even matched their outfits with our theme which was super cute! I can go on and on about how great they were. My guests couldn't stop talking about how great the DJ was. It is definitely a night we will always remember. Many thanks to DJ Gil Blake and his wife Jaci. God Bless you both!

Sent on 03/23/2018