DJ Gil Blake / GST PRO DJ PRODUCTION,LLC Reviews

DJ Gil Blake / GST PRO DJ PRODUCTION,LLC 1
DJ Gil Blake / GST PRO DJ PRODUCTION,LLC 2

Chris Underwood · Married on 08/02/2019

We Love Gil!

DJ Gil was amazing! The communication prior to the wedding was awesome and he did a fantastic job! Our guests were consistently out of their seats and the professional set up and lighting were the best! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 08/08/2019

Jeanette Fuentes · Married on 06/29/2019

Fantastic DJ

He did a phenomenal job! We had a blast and danced all night! He was able to accommodate all of our music requests. He interacted very well with family, crowd, and vendors. We received compliments from everyone on how awesome he was! Book him!!

Sent on 07/08/2019

Lacie · Married on 05/12/2019

The best dj!

Gil and his wife were absolutely awesome at our wedding!!! Gil was the nicest person to work with and was so helpful during the planning process. My mom and I would always look forward to talking to him, wedding planning can get stressful but he always reassured us that it would all be perfect and perfect it was!! He was so organized, played great music tailored to our preferences, had a super cool set up and kept our guests engaged and excited. If you are looking for a DJ for your event, look no further cause he is the BEST.

Sent on 05/22/2019

Lauren · Married on 03/10/2019

Great DJ service

DJ Gil and DJ Jaime did amazing could not have asked for better! Thanks for making our day amazing! 100% recommend worth your time and money!

Sent on 05/02/2019
  • Kylie

Kylie · Married on 01/19/2019

Look no further, book DJ Gil now!

I'll start by saying one of the most common statements I heard the night of our wedding was, "This music is FANTASTIC. Your DJ is amazing!!" We couldn't agree more! My husband and I were so grateful to have Gil as the DJ at our wedding, as he went above and beyond our expectations.
    I was very impressed with how helpful he was throughout the whole process. I was changing around my ceremony music up to the very last minute and DJ Gil was so patient and incredibly helpful during that time. For the reception, he lets you pick all of the songs that you want to include on your day but also adds in a great selection of music on the dance floor, and was able to get everybody on their feet! He has many different lighting options as well which make the venue look very elegant and fun during dancing.
    We have already recommended him to everyone we know that will be getting married in the area. If you want someone with the utmost professionalism, charisma and positivity, book DJ Gil now! Thank you Gil for playing us the best soundtrack on our special day :)

Sent on 02/10/2019

Melissa · Married on 12/08/2018

Absolutely Fantastic

Everything was perfect could not have asked for more!!

Sent on 12/11/2018
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 11/11/2018

Amazing DJ and so easy to work with

DJ Gil Blake is one of the best DJs in the business. I would recommend him to not only anyone living in Florida, but to the destination wedding brides like me. I spoke with Gil over the phone and via email and he made everything so easy and made me feel very trusting in him. He delivered 1000% and made my wedding special and perfect. I had no worries at all. I am so happy I found him to work with!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Scott A Stevens · Married on 11/08/2018

Awesome DJ

Gil was great to work with for our wedding. He allowed us to choose all our own music that we loved through the years of our relationship. We never left the dance floor and had the night of our lives.

Sent on 11/24/2018

Ashley · Married on 09/23/2018

DJ Gil Blake was amazing to work with and handled everything from the first phone call (while he was moving) like a professional! We hired him for a conference Welcome Reception and everyone kept asking if we were having him back at other events. He read the crowd well, kept them dancing through the night and even joined them on the dance floor a few times! He was energetic, thoughtful with his music selection, and kept the party going! When I first contacted DJ Gil Blake, he was in the middle of packing up his house and moving but he still took the time to answer questions on the phone while providing more detail on his services. He was easy to work with, flexible and was not overbearing with pre-event requests. I HIGHLY recommend him for any event you have whether it's a wedding, birthday party, conference event or you just want a DJ at a pool party! Thank you, DJ Gil Blake, for helping us kick off our annual conference with a bang!

Sent on 10/03/2018

Joanie · Married on 09/15/2018

Our daughter got married 9-15-18.
    50% of the guests were deaf, so we had the bubbles , fog & the screen projector as they made everything so visual. Gil was amazing he was professional & courteous throughout the entire booking/venue from start to finish - an amazing job well done! Joanie & Paul Worsdale

Sent on 09/18/2018
  • Gabriella

Gabriella · Married on 07/21/2018

Best DJ in Naples!

Dj Gil & Jaci were amazing! They were very helpful, gave us ideas for our wedding protocol and even helped us planned it. No words to described the amazing job they did in our wedding day, all our guests had a great time! Thank you Gil & Jaci

Sent on 10/15/2018
  • Leigh

Leigh · Married on 05/06/2018

We had a great time working with DJ Gil & his wife! From start to finish DJ Gil was professional and organized. I had a long list of things I wanted & did not want at our reception & he was wonderful at sticking to my requests. This included a HUGE list of Do Not Play songs!! This was very important to me & I cannot be happier with how things went! We had a great time with our friends and family!! We started the night with slower dinner party music and then finished the night with a fun dance party! He was able to go with the flow of the night & feel the crowd! We highly recommend GST Productions!!! We had the best night of our lives & couldn't have done it without them!

Sent on 05/20/2018
    DJ Gil Blake / GST PRO DJ PRODUCTION,LLC 3
    DJ Gil Blake / GST PRO DJ PRODUCTION,LLC 4

Angela · Married on 04/20/2018

DJ Gil Blake is the best of the best. He not only is an amazing DJ but caters to each of his clients and goes above and beyond to make a timeline for the event. He has done mine and my sisters wedding and we couldn't be more pleased!

Sent on 04/22/2018

Cyndi · Married on 04/20/2018

DJ Gil and his wife Jaci sure know how to put on a party. From the lighting and music to their professionalism and timeliness they ensured there was no stress on the bride. Although we did not have a wedding planner, they went above and beyond to accommodate everyone and make sure that the entire night ran smoothly. Wish we would have saved money on the chairs and food since everyone was on the dance floor dancing the entire night! The night was over but no one wanted to leave until the music ended! This was my second wedding having DJ Gil and his wife as both of my sisters used their service. They are so personable and treated everyone like family. I would confidently recommend them time and time again!

Sent on 04/28/2018

Robin · Married on 04/20/2018

I highly recommend DJ Gil Blake for any important event. He is very timely, professional, enthusiastic and fun and keeps the crowd on the dancefloor the entire time because of his great mix of music.

Sent on 04/29/2018

Sandy · Married on 04/15/2018

DJ Gil Blake and team were outstanding. Fantastic QUALITY service and highly recommend to anyone.On the day of my sister's wedding there were a few keys things that are important for anyone, such as being on time, professionalism, and respect. These are all things present and clearly evident. In addition, with a variety of genres of music chosen DJ Gil Blake was able to provide smooth transitions, feel the crowd, and maintain the upbeat environment. The sound was clear, not too loud. The lighting was on point and added to the atmosphere. We even requested a special song be played for a surprise dance we made for our sister, the gorgeous bride, and he was accommodating.

Sent on 04/25/2018

Angie · Married on 04/14/2018

DJ Gil Blake is great! I highly recommend DJ Gil for any and all events. He is also very friendly and prompt in replying to any questions.

Sent on 04/23/2018

Jacob · Married on 04/14/2018

Excellent DJ, MC, and coordinator! DJ Gil was on top of everything from the very beginning. He was very prompt in responding to any calls, texts and emails. He was extremely organized, prompt, and helped smoothly coordinate the wedding party throughout the entire wedding reception. He kept all of our guests on the dance floor up until the very last second, and the lighting created the perfect atmosphere for our wedding reception. We will certainly use DJ Gil for all of our future events, and we would highly recommend him.

Sent on 04/25/2018

Jackie · Married on 04/13/2018

DJ Gil Blake was wonderful! He provided our DJ and Emcee services for our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. DJ Gil Blake and his assistant Jaci were thoughtful. kind and fun. He seamlessly incorporated our requests with additional music, keeping everyone well-entertained. Our wedding had specific challenges (postponement and rescheduling due to a natural disaster) but this was handled with flexibility and compassion so our day ended up being perfect. I highly recommend DJ Gil Blake!

Sent on 04/28/2018

Elisa · Married on 04/06/2018

DJ Gil was the best DJ we could have asked for! WOW what a perfect day! He nailed it all! He was available to answer all questions in a timely manner. He had everyone dancing, he even got on the dance floor himself and showed our guests how to do some dances like the cha cha slide :) We had some unique music requests for our ceremony and he made sure to make our vision come to life. He is amazing on the Mic and truly made the night fun ! I cannot recommend him enough ..if you get the oppurtunity to book DJ Gil..do it!

Sent on 04/30/2018

Natalie · Married on 03/16/2018

DJ Gil Blake went above and beyond at our wedding. Not only did they DJ for me, they helped me so much at my ceremony as well with lineup and much much more. They did more than just DJ. We are so blessed to have had them there with us on our special day. I highly recommend them. They even matched their outfits with our theme which was super cute! I can go on and on about how great they were. My guests couldn't stop talking about how great the DJ was. It is definitely a night we will always remember. Many thanks to DJ Gil Blake and his wife Jaci. God Bless you both!

Sent on 03/23/2018
  • Lily

Lily · Married on 03/10/2018

Dj Gil Blake and and his wife Jaci were amazing! From the moment we met at a bridal show, then got together one night to go over details; I knew I wanted them to be a part of our special day! Him and his wife are so sweet. They were so helpful throughtout the planning process, and made sure things ran smooth! We loved how the lighting he did matched our wedding theme. They were so helpful with everything as far as lineup, timeline of wedding, playing music from playlist I created but also taking request from guests. He also speaks Spanish which was a plus because my side of the family speak spanish and they didn’t feel left out. My family and friends couldn’t stop talking about how great he was, and how he kept everyone on the dance floor! We highly recommend Dj Gil Blake and his wife & would definitely choose him again for another event! Thank you both for making our wedding day memorable! :)
    Mr. & Mrs. Bradley Taylor

Sent on 03/28/2018

Hayley · Married on 01/20/2018

Words cannot describe how pleased my husband and I were with DJ Gil and Jaci services at our wedding. If you are looking for a DJ and MC for your wedding look no further, they are the DJ company for you. From the moment we met them at the studio and DJ Gil showed us weddings he has done, all the equipment he had available, and their whole presentation, we were like where do we sign, and let me tell you we were NOT disappointed in the slightest.

DJ Gil and Jaci made sure to have everything perfect that we wanted on our wedding day. He made sure the schedule we had laid out stayed within the time frames, and if we wanted something changed he made it happen. For our first dance we asked him to deliver a little bit of an introduction and he did it in such a way that made it that much more special. He also respected our wishes on songs to play or not. The music choices had everyone on the dance floor at one point or another.

My family and friends could not stop talking about how our reception was one of the best ones they have been too. I accredit that to not only our venue but a huge part to DJ Gil and Jaci. We highly, highly recommend GST PRO DJ Production for any event. They will be a main reason it is the best time for you and your guest.

Sent on 01/26/2018

Myriam · Married on 01/06/2018

Thankful for Gil and his services for our daughter Camille's wedding to Tariq. Residing in Virginia, Gil came highly recommended to us and made the event classy, clean and well fitted between Camille's French-American roots and Tariq's Greek-Hondurian roots. Job well done Gil! we loved the sound and the lights for the outdoor wedding and your flexibility that came with the outdoor requirement:)

Sent on 01/15/2018