DJ Gemini Events Reviews

10 | Upper Marlboro, MD

10 Reviews for DJ Gemini Events

Liz Smithay · Married on 01/05/2019

Dj Gemini Was Awesome!!

My Husband and I have been listening to Dj Gemini on the Radio for years, we just had to book him for our wedding. He didn't disappoint at all. Our guest are still talking about how great the entertainment was. Very professional. He was open to all of our ideas and was helpful in song selection as well. All around great experience.

Sent on 02/13/2019

Melissa Jones · Married on 11/23/2018

Perfect Soundtrack to my perfect day!!!

DJ Gemini kept everyone on the dance floor the entire time. We met with him before our wedding day to discuss music, timing, and other questions that we had never thought of. On our wedding day, he not only played our requests but he read the crowd and catered to every age group in the room. From our grandparents to our young relatives. Everyone continues to ask us for his contact info. We will definitely hire him again for future events. His prices match the quality of production. We were very pleased with his promptness, his set up, and his delivery was amazing. Our reception was unforgettable. Thank you again DJ Gemini!

Sent on 02/16/2019

D · Married on 09/30/2018

Danced All Night

We absolutely loved having Gemini as our DJ! Once the party got started, we didn't want it to end. He kept the crowd on the dancefloor the entire evening and everyone had a blast. He was professional, pleasant, and knew how to get (and keep) the crowed moving from start to finish!

Sent on 12/06/2018

Cindy · Married on 07/21/2018

Very pleased

DJ Gemini kept the party jumping! He was on time and very professional. His song selections were on point. Several of my guests have booked him for events. I highly recommend him as I will be using him again in the future.

Sent on 02/13/2019

Aisha · Married on 06/10/2018

Such a blessing to have doing our wedding he went out his way to make sure everything went right and if we ever needed him he was just a phone call away Thanks for everybody

Sent on 06/18/2018

Kieshonda · Married on 06/02/2018

I absolutely LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Dj Gemini. If your are looking for a dj that is will make sure your event is memorable he is the Dj to hire!

Sent on 06/16/2018

shaneka · Married on 11/17/2017

For my husband and I the party after the wedding was very important. We wanred our guest to had a great time. Well Gemini made sure of it. The dance floor was never empty.

Sent on 06/12/2018

Aaron · Married on 05/13/2017

DJ Gemini first presented us with a music questionnaire. Based on the our answers he present a musical plan that was awesome. Me and my wife did a Lipsync battle and he was right on point. He was able to play music that we had forgotten to ask about. I have been producing sound for live Jazz Bands for 15 years and this was the best DJ experience I ever had.

Sent on 06/24/2018

Travia · Married on 09/24/2016

Always punctual, play great music for the occasion, great personality & attitude. I would highly recommend!

Sent on 06/11/2018

Ebony · Married on 05/13/2017

DJ Gemini was AMAZING at our wedding. He worked with us before our event to discuss what we wanted and how we wanted things to go. He made some suggestions and warned us about some of the "mistakes" people make with DJs and weddings but made sure we knew that we had the last word. My advice, take the suggestions...he knows what he's talking about. He was extremely professional and definitely kept our guests engaged during the natural lulls. I HIGHLY recommend hiring DJ Gemini for your wedding or any other event. We're going to use him again for our anniversary party. :-)

Sent on 06/19/2018