CCE Entertainment Reviews

85 Reviews for CCE Entertainment

• Graziella

Graziella B. 路 Married on 04/24/2021

Attentive & professional!

We had an amazing experience with the entire CCE Entertainment team. Leo went out of his way to accommodate our needs and requests. We had so many compliments on the DJ and song selection. He hyped up a smaller wedding (60 people) to having almost 2/3rds of our guests on the dance floor at one time. Thank you for everything . Sincerely, The Cardinalli鈥檚 馃槉馃槉

Sent on 04/28/2021

Andrew M. 路 Married on 04/11/2021

Amazing service/experience

Leo and Lupe helped make our special day even more special. They went above and beyond our expectations!

Sent on 04/20/2021

Esmeralda M. 路 Married on 03/20/2021

Amazing team!

Leo and the CCE Entertainment team were all around amazing! Thank you!

Sent on 03/24/2021
  • Miriam

Miriam 路 Married on 03/20/2021

Dj was the best

Having to plan a wedding during the pandemic was extremely hard but the DJ was the Best!
    Everything was great for us with the DJ service! He played all of the songs we requested and checked in with us throughout the evening or if we needed to make any changes. Everything was perfect!Thank you for making our day so special!

Sent on 03/26/2021

Alex F. 路 Married on 03/12/2021

Amazing!! Awesome experience!

We had a great time with Leo! He went above and beyond.

Sent on 03/27/2021

Andrea 路 Married on 11/07/2020

A True Blessing!

Words will not describe how appreciative we feel about having Leo and CCE Entertainment for our wedding. Although the 2020 pandemic did hit us both, Leo was amazing to work with. He was so passionate about his job and truly did communicate with us his appreciation and great bond we had created. He has a humble and very sweet personality. He made it possible so my in-laws in Mexico were able to take part in our wedding, which many of our guests were telling us that these type of beautiful events only happened in TV shows. It was a dream come true and much more than what we had expected Leo and his team to do for my husband and I. We will forever remember our big day. Leo and his team helped create an intimate and fun environment. I am sure this is not the last time we will invite Leo and CCE Entertainment to our family events. It was a true blessing to have had a wonderful team at our wedding.

Sent on 11/03/2020
  • I

Ivette A. 路 Married on 10/23/2020

The best dj ever!

I can鈥檛 express how happy and grateful me and my now husband feel to have had Leo has our DJ for our ceremony. Him and his team were so attentive, professional, and so kind! Stellar service and beyond a 5 star rating! We are so happy with how everything turned out, they even made a beautiful video of our wedding and it was the greatest gift we could ever ask for. It felt as if we鈥檝e known him forever! Thank you so much Leo, we appreciate you and remember this forever!

Sent on 10/25/2020

Alyssa F. 路 Married on 10/02/2020

Best DJ ever!

Leo and his team were a pleasure to work with. From the moment we met with Leo, we felt comfortable knowing we were in good hands. Leo went above and beyond for us considering we couldn鈥檛 have a wedding reception. He helped make our wedding day that much more special. We can鈥檛 thank him enough. We hope to have a reception/party in the future and we will for sure have CCE entertainment a part of that.

Sent on 10/04/2020
  • Emerald

Emerald F. 路 Married on 09/25/2020

Wedgewood Wedding

Leo and his crew were amazing from start to finish! We worked with Leo in the days leading up to our event and he was so quick and responsive. He made sure we had everything we needed and that we got to add our own personalized touches to our event. From slideshow, to lights to music and dancing everything was amazing. Leo and his crew had such a good vibe, even our guests had fun.

Sent on 03/20/2021

Martin R. 路 Married on 07/05/2020

Fabulous!!!!!!

Leo was by far the most professional most caring man of business I have ever had the pleasure doing business with!!!Leo made what we thought was going to be a bad and sad situation for my sisters wedding into a Fantasy filled evening..Because of COVID my sister had to down size her reception significantly and had to go from a country club extravaganza to a backyard wedding..Leo with his crew ,mind you only two including him made my sisters reception something of beauty and elegance that she nor I her brother will ever forget my sis and brother in law looked like Prince Charming and Cinderella thanks to Leo!!!!!thank you again for a fairy tale come true Leo 馃檹!!

Sent on 07/07/2020

Victoria A. 路 Married on 07/04/2020

Great MC and DJ

I have nothing but praise for Leo and his crew. Super easy to work with and went beyond call of duty.

Sent on 07/14/2020
  • Genesis

Genesis M. 路 Married on 05/16/2020

Speechless

I could never repay everything you did for me and my now husband. Leo is the best Entertainer out there. His team is amazing, and they will take care of you like family. There is not enough words that can explain how much CCE did for me and how much they help. I could go on and on about how thankful I am but still won鈥檛 come close to showing how grateful I truly am to Elia, Loe and all the CCE company for helping me make my dream come true. But I can say this they will never let you down. They will go above and beyond for all your wants and needs you can count on that. They will make sure you enjoy your day and not let you stress so much about things that you can鈥檛 control. They are amazing at what they do. Once again thank you so much for everything. I will definitely come back for your services.

Sent on 10/26/2020
  • Gary

Diane R. 路 Married on 04/26/2020

Leo and Israel

We are so happy with his services. Leo and Israel did an amazing job despite these hard times. Leo was flexible due to having to post pone our wedding, then cancelled 6 days prior. We had to scramble and have the reception in our backyard. Leo was there for us during the whole time up to our wedding day. He and Israel were awesome and had everyone dancing. Highly recommend and so happy we chose CCE Entertainment!

Sent on 07/07/2020
  • Kaylee

Kaylee 路 Married on 02/22/2020

One of the best experiences of my life

Leo made everything very easy, helped me design what I wanted and gave me a beautiful wedding. The DJs were friendly and played the best music and the photobooth attendant was such a delight and kept the line moving. Overall.best vendor interaction for my wedding.

Sent on 02/26/2020

Katie B. 路 Married on 12/13/2019

I want to throw another event just to hire CCE again!

CCE did an absolutely amazing job at our wedding. From the initial phone call to the end of the night of our wedding, everyone we worked with was professional and an absolute delight to work with. They made everything so easy!! I love the online format of picking songs and the timeline for the event. I didn鈥檛 have an exact image that I wanted as far as our music went, but they absolutely nailed it. We had requested a wide range of genres, but no exact songs, so we gave them a very general idea and told them to play what they wanted. And they did not disappoint!! Our wedding was absolutely perfect and CCE was a big part of that. We would definitely hire them again!

Sent on 02/09/2020
  • Lianna

Lianna P. 路 Married on 12/10/2019

Your BEST choice for a DJ!

Leo and his team at CCE are absolutely amazing! They were our DJ for our wedding and were extremely easy to work with. Leo is a true professional and really goes out of his way to make you feel reassured that everything will run smoothly on your special day. I will definitely be recommending him to anyone looking for a DJ!!

Sent on 12/03/2019
  • Alisia

Alisia 路 Married on 11/24/2019

Outstanding!

Leo and his team were outstanding for our wedding! Leo is so easy to work with and works really hard to give the best service possible. He communicated with us leading up to the day and even the day of our wedding. On the day of our wedding, we had some hot weather and with that came some technical difficulties. Leo and Manny worked hard to overcome it and everything still turned out great. Leo expressed how disappointed he was with the situation, but I have to say that he cared so much about making our big day perfect and everything worked out in the end. Leo is so much more than an MC and I would definitely recommend this team and hope this is not the last I see of them.

Also, the photo booth is a MUST! I almost didn't request it (pre-covid). But since having change venue from Jardines to my inlaws backyard and nothing seemed to go as planned, we decided what the heck! LETS GET THE PHOTO BOOTH! This is so much fun to have to get some quick pictures in with friends and family, espicailly when having a mico-wedding these days.

I can't say enough about this team! They are incredible because they care so much.

Sent on 10/07/2020
  • Jerennina

Jerennina P. 路 Married on 11/23/2019

The Best Company and People to Have Honered Us With Thier Involvement with Our Wedding

CCE Entertainment and Leo Melgar are two of the best things to happen at my wedding. First of all, who plans a wedding in 6 weeks? This girl. And one of the only reasons I was able to do it without losing my head was because of Leo. From the music, to the lights, to the photobooth. We couldnt have asked for a better company/group/lifetime friend to be such an integral part of our wedding!! My only wish is that we had more reasons to hold big parties with Leo and CCE Entertainment!

Sent on 02/19/2020
  • Tina

Tina H. 路 Married on 10/26/2019

Nothing less than amazing!!

What can I say about Leo and his team that hasn't been said before. We got married October 26th this year & I cannot thank his team enough. From the moment I contacted Leo (year and a half ago) he made me feel like he had our backs no matter what. We spoke briefly on the phone but that conversation was enough for my husband and I to know that he was OUR guy for our special day. We immediately booked him for the day. Leading up to the event few changes came up but Leo was on it and flexible and adaptable to those changes without anything else. The week came up leading to our event and we met up with him to finalize the whole thing and let me tell you I was already relaxed, but he made me feel even more relaxed. He was definitely amazing to have on our team: the night was perfect everyone loved the music, they loved the hype him and Israel brought to the night. For future brides and grooms reading this make sure when you book your vendors you get professionals that have been doing this for years you will not regret having Leo and his team on your corner the night was PERFECT & as a bride the day of is hectic enough never once was I bothered with questions from his team because they all knew what they were doing, it was perfect!!!!! Thank you we love you guys so much

Sent on 11/05/2019
  • Rey

Rey R. 路 Married on 10/12/2019

Wedding Anniversary

Excellent service! Leo came to rescue when I mostly needed him. He went above and beyond. His team executed 110% and was polite to all guess as they worked through the crowd. His services is already booked for two more events. Thank you fellas!

Sent on 10/20/2019

Bianca 路 Married on 10/12/2019

They Handle Everything!! Super Great Experience!!

Leo and his team went above and beyond. They way I pictured my wedding going is they way it actually turned out. He provided up-lighting, premium sound, a tv monitor for our guests to see a picture of us. We also got the dry ice effect which made for pretty cool pictures. Leo was also interactive with the crowd. We also got a photo booth for 3 hours that came with two assistants. So we didn鈥檛 worry about anything. I would definitely book him again.

Sent on 01/11/2020

Karissa 路 Married on 09/29/2019

Incredible Service!

Leo is a true professional! From the moment we met, we knew we were in good hands. He made the process so simple and stress-free with his incredible format and clear communication of each step. On the day of our wedding, the lighting, music and entire DJ team really set the night off perfectly. Leo made sure everything went smoothly and worked with us even when our schedule got a bit off course. We could not have been more happy with our service and recommend you book him ASAP!

Sent on 11/13/2019

Rf 路 Married on 09/28/2019

Expectations Surpassed

Is it possible to give more stars!? No I am not exaggerating when I say Leo & his team did a great job. I had very high expectations & they surpassed them. When it comes to your event it's all about the ambiance & vibe to keep the party going. The transition from music, variety and being able to keep people on the dance floor. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 10/23/2019

Carolina R. 路 Married on 09/21/2019

Best Entertainment company!!

The team were fantastic !! Leo were so patient and listened to what we envisioned for our wedding. He really went above and beyond his job description. We appreciate you and all of your hard work !

Sent on 09/24/2019
  • Andrea

Andrea V. 路 Married on 09/15/2019

Great to the last Beat!

We had a lot of request for Dj Leo through out the event of our wedding. Everything from mixed songs, two songs that are not common, to the original Cha Cha Slide, CCE entertainment, DJ Leo, catered to every request we had! Their online portal was very user-friendly and helped us to be able to communicate all details we wanted for our special day. DJ Leo was so accommodating and genuinely wanted us to be able to thoroughly enjoy our wedding and leave all the music and schedule to him. We provided our own master of ceremonies (one of our dear friends) and DJ Leo worked seamlessly with him. CCE worked so well with Jardines De San Juan. They knew what equipment to use and where to put it. Everything just worked out so well. We had a great day because of you guys! Thank you for being so awesome!

Sent on 12/03/2020