DJ Gaetano Entertainment Reviews

117 Reviews for DJ Gaetano Entertainment

• Samuel

Samuel K. · Getting married on 03/09/2022

Amazing Day

Gaetano was a great resource for us as wedding DJ. Not only was he accommodative of our music choices of pop punk and hip hop, but he also gave us plenty of ideas and thoughts on what to do for ceremony/reception music. And the rustic look fit perfectly with our wedding theme.

Sent on 10/01/2020

Morgan D. · Married on 01/30/2021

speechless

I cannot imagine my wedding day without Gaetano there. Im so beyond thankful I was referred to use him. I can’t even begin to describe how he made all my visions come to life with the lighting & music. He made every song flow effortlessly into the next. Also, he is one of the kindest humans I have ever met and genuinely seems to care about the bride & groom. Every single guest came up to me and said how amazing he was and how it made us all feel like the world was “normal” again for a few hours and truly felt like we all were at a concert. I can’t wait to see him at two of my friends upcoming weddings! Definitely the best ❤️

Sent on 02/01/2021

Christine F. · Married on 10/16/2020

All-Around Awesome!

DJ Gaetano was awesome to work with leading up to our event, and we had an amazing time at the wedding! The music was great and kept everyone dancing all night. I really liked the client portal he has which allows to you to add requests (and "do not play" songs). We also booked the open-air photo booth through DJ Gaetano which was such a big hit! We booked the rustic elegance package with the wine barrel DJ table and got our initials for the marquee letter display - they really made the perfect touches! Definitely a step above some other DJ services out there, especially when you consider all the extra add-ons offered - highly recommend as a one-stop shop for DJ, photobooth, lighting, etc. We couldn't have been happier!

Sent on 10/23/2020
  • Catherine

Catherine F. · Married on 10/09/2020

Gaetano helped us make our dreams come true!

DJ Gaetano helped our vision come true! He helped us make our ceremony music perfect, and the dance floor was busy all night!

Sent on 11/28/2020
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 09/26/2020

Best. Dj. Ever

I am forever grateful that we were able to work with Gaetano for our wedding. The amount of time, effort and TALENT he put into our day, was absolutely unbelievable. Words cannot describe how much I appreciate him.

I personally view the DJ as the most important vendor because they can make (or break) an evening. I did a ton of research and interviewed several DJs because I was being extremely selective. I came across Gaetano's profile and was immediately impressed. He spent over an hour on the phone with me even prior to booking. I expressed how passionate I am for music and he provided me with so much insight and suggestions based off of his experience. He told me that he is very good about reading a room and the value of transitions between songs which is EXACTLY what I was looking for. After our phone call, I immediately booked him without hesitation.

Little did I know how much value he would bring to our day… My husband and I wanted to create a custom medley with three completely different songs that did not flow by any means. It was a combination of Adam Sandler, Thomas Rhett and UB40. We knew it was an outrageous request BUT Gaetano made it happen and the end result sounded like it was one song. I still can't believe how he brought our vision to life.

Gaetano is not only talented but extremely kind and PATIENT. He adapted to various obstacles and requests with a smile. He played every song that we wanted but he also took control of the room based off of the mood/crowd. He truly created the perfect setting. He also worked with our coordinator to help establish the timeline. Countless guests came up to me during and after our reception talking about how great he was.

I can't even begin to explain how happy and appreciative I am that we were able to work with Gaetano. As someone that truly values music and dancing, I would not look anywhere else. He is the best of the best and he made our night absolutely perfect.

Sent on 10/01/2020

Carie B. · Married on 09/19/2020

DJ Gaetano is the best!!! A Must Book!!!

We attended a wedding last year where for the first time in all of the weddings I’ve attended, EVERYONE was on the dance floor all night! The richness of sound of a band and with the best personality to take care of the flow of the event. After we booked Gaetano and Covid hit, he was extremely flexible as we moved not only our wedding date but also our location - to another state! He made our event feel special. We had a wide range of guests in attendance and he made sure our variety of songs kept everyone moving, from our 80 years old uncle to our 22 year old kids.
    Book him!

Sent on 09/23/2020
  • Cassie

Cassie A. · Married on 09/18/2020

Amazing DJ, great to work with

Hiring DJ Gaetano was one of the best decisions we could have made for our wedding. You can tell he has a huge passion for his job and is incredibly invested in ensuring you’re wedding is everything you want and more. He’s easy to work with, quick to respond, and very accommodating. He will also provide you with any lighting/effects you could want as well. We used Dj Gaetano for our small micro wedding this year, and will be using him again for our larger reception next year. Would highly recommend using DJ Gaetano for your wedding!

Sent on 09/21/2020
  • Janette

Janette · Married on 08/16/2020

Had a blast!

DJ Gaetano perfectly executed our wedding vision! He is professional, easy to work with, and enjoys his craft. The online portal and planing page makes it easy to select your favorite songs and to plan your wedding timeline. He was flexible and made it easy when we had to reschedule our wedding date due to Covid-19. On the day of the wedding he kept the crowd engaged and played a perfect mix of music. He ensured we were comfortable and that he was available if we needed anything. Our family and friends had the best time. I highly recommend booking DJ Gaetano for your event if you are looking for a genuine professional who wants to make your day special! You won’t regret it!!

Sent on 08/19/2020
  • Kyle

Kyle Z. · Married on 06/27/2020

Excellent Experience / Positive Vibes Always

We could not have asked for a better experience with Gaetano. His flexibility, easy to use client portal, responsiveness and positive attitude were much appreciated as we worked with him leading up to the wedding. On the day of, he read the crowd perfectly and kept the dance floor energized the entire time. There was a healthy mix of the classics and the new songs to appeal to all of our guests. An incredible night, lead by his best genuine energy.

Sent on 07/01/2020

Rachael · Married on 05/16/2020

Dj for Wedding

Amazing is an understatement for DJ Gaetano!! He was the DJ for my wedding and he was very attentive and made this process easy!! His online service is very efficient and fast, also if you’re unsure on music to pick w his experience he makes it stress free !! DJ Gaetano brings your music vision to life for any event but especially for weddings !!

Sent on 05/28/2019

Nikki S. · Married on 05/05/2020

Great music for the best night!

DJ Gaetano did an amazing job out our wedding. We had about 200 people and the dance floor was not empty the entire night. He played a mixture of old and new music which kept everyone in the party mood! We highly recommend him for your special day!

Sent on 06/03/2019

Jacquelyn W. · Married on 02/29/2020

Amazing!

Gaetano was the absolute BEST! He was so great to work with and let us add our own personal touch the music. He read the dance floor and kept our party going. Every guest raved about him and we agree. We highly recommend Gaetano to anyone looking for the best DJ ever!

Sent on 03/04/2020

Love M. · Married on 02/01/2020

Legend in the industry. Best DJ of all time!

DJ Gaetano What is professional from the beginning to the end he took very good care of us and made sure everything was ready prior to our big day we are so thankful and grateful for his legendary entertainment.

Sent on 02/03/2020

Michael · Married on 11/23/2019

Best DJ!!!!

DJ Gaetano did an outstanding job from start to finish! He was very detailed and professional throughout the whole process. He really went above and beyond to make my wife and I feel comfortable and stress free on our wedding day and throughout the months leading up to it as well. My sister’s birthday was on our wedding day and DJ Gaetano customized his set to mix in some special shout outs and requests that I had! His ability to read the room and dance floor kept everyone dancing all night! His flexibility, creativity and skills really set him aside from other DJs! He made the whole night perfect...from keeping everyone dancing, to the uplighting and custom monogram he did for us (which made for outstanding pictures from our photographer)!! He is a 5 Star DJ and I would recommend him for any and all weddings!!

Sent on 12/02/2019
  • Mary

Mary K. · Married on 11/10/2019

DJ Gaetano is awesome!

DJ Gaetano was amazing for our wedding! I have never seen more of my family up & on the dance for having a blast! He goes above and beyond to make you feel comfortable & ready for your big day.

Sent on 10/16/2019
  • Katelyn

Katelyn H. · Married on 10/14/2019

Rustic Wedding Success!

DJ Gaetano had EXACTLY what my husband and I were looking for for our wedding: a rustic DJ setup. DJ Gaetano has very affordable packages for a wine barrel setup that was absolutely beautiful at our rustic venue. He was super communicative, easy to talk to whenever I had 100 questions, was prompt on our wedding day, and did amazingly the entire wedding, from ceremony to cocktail hour to reception! Definitely recommend using his service!

Sent on 10/26/2019
  • Alex

Alex B. · Married on 09/29/2019

So when you want a good wedding, the answer is GAETANO

We had a lovely experience with this wizard!!! Really professional, used discretion choosing multi generational sounds and a super uplifting over all feel to our wedding. The music as the “moms” said is the most important factor! Choosing GAETANO WILL EMPHASIZE THE BEST PARTS OF YOUR WEDDING! Guaranteed to get your guests on the dance floor, have no fear - the music super hero is here to get everyone grooving and in the mood to celebrate. I literally watched my husband and my 98 year old grandma break.it.down. Thank you for everything, our guest are still asking us for our wedding playlist. The app and website were so easy and helpful to plan our day. He works so well with other vendors. We will recommend him to anyone who will listen. It makes a big difference when you can trust your DJ - brides and grooms have enough on their plate!

Sent on 11/03/2019

Kelsey · Married on 09/28/2019

Amazing!

Amazing is an understatement for
    DJ Gaetano i didn’t have to worry about anything. He goes above and beyond for you. He makes sure that your dream wedding comes true which mine did. There was not one moment were nobody was on the dance floor. He kept the party going until it was time to leave. To this day people still talk about how amazing our wedding was. DJ Gaetano rocked my wedding with his genuine energy everyone had a BLAST!!

Sent on 08/24/2020

Alissa E. · Married on 09/14/2019

Best DJ Ever!

We came to DJ Gaetano with a vision of a reception centered around our love for music, especially dance music. After talking in depth about what we wanted, DJ Gaetano's willingness to listen and excitement for our event made us eager to see his work. DJ Gaetano brought our vision to life - everyone was up dancing all night to our favorite music. He incorporated a ton of the music requested and gave us the cocktail hour & reception we dreamed of. We received a ton of compliments (from our venue & guests) on the music, his transitions, and the energy throughout the night. Everyone loved the lighting and the photobooth that his packages provided as well. We can't say enough good things about our experience with DJ Gaetano, we'd hire him every weekend if we could!

Sent on 09/28/2019

Nina · Married on 09/13/2019

DJ Gaetano is absolutely fantastic!

Gaetano was such a pleasure to work with for our wedding this past weekend. He kept the dance floor filled all night with his wonderful selection of music and ability to read the room. He was great at keeping us on time for introductions and speeches (which I can only imagine is very difficult to do). He is so professional and courteous, and truly made the music piece of wedding planning a breeze. Thanks so much, Gaetano!

Sent on 09/16/2019
  • Lindsey

Lindsey N. · Married on 09/07/2019

Great Wedding DJ

Gaetano was great to work with. He was the only DJ to hold our date for us for a week until we made our decision, and he had a great wine barrel set up that looked awesome under the tent at our venue! He was very prepared and it took little effort from my husband and I to get him up to speed for what we wanted on our wedding day. We heard great reviews from our guests, from younger to older generations. Gaetano had not been to our venue, so he arrived very early to ensure he was ready to go. Nothing but good things to say :)

Sent on 10/28/2019
  • Ivan

Ivan · Married on 08/24/2019

Excellent experience, would do it again.

Gaetano has demonstrated excellent professionalism, guiding us and helping throughout the event. He stayed in the shadows, being absolutely accessible at the same time. He also demonstrated excellent musical taste, masterfully mixing our requests with his own additions.
    Well done!

Sent on 09/02/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 08/16/2019

The best vendor we worked with

DJ Gaetano went ABOVE AND BEYOND for our wedding. I was planning an epic surprise for my fiancee where I hired his favorite musical acoustic artist to come on stage to play our first dance. DJ Gaetano was by far the most responsive vendor I worked with, and he made sure every detail was set and prepared the sound, the monitor, and the sound check with the artist for almost no extra cost. If this wasn't enough, we also asked DJ Gaetano to help us make an edited version of "Baby" by Justin Bieber so that my fiancee would rap over an instrumental portion. To our surprise, DJ Gaetano swiftly made that happen with such ease and professionalism. Some of our FAVORITE memories came out of the absolutely phenomenal job he did with all the special requests we asked- an entrance rap, a special guest performance, a Filipino dollar dance, and truly we have only DJ Gaetano to thank. These are irreplaceable moments imprinted in our life story- the ones we get to tell our grandkids — and Gaetano played an immense role in making these dream surprises come to life!
    More impressive was his genuine passion for making an artistic vision become reality and we truly can’t thank him enough. He is the best in the business and if you don't believe me, inquire and ask for a first person meeting. We left ours thinking: this guy is going to make our wedding the night of our lives. And as we expected, we were not mistaken.

Sent on 09/05/2019

Kel · Married on 08/04/2019

The Best DJ!

Our wedding was this past weekend and we LOVED DJ Gaetano! He seriously made our wedding so fun. He exceeded our expectations in many ways. Even before the wedding we felt he was very professional and helpful when it came to choosing which of his packages was right for us. He offers a multitude of services along with DJ’ing. Gaetano provided us with a mic for our ceremony/cocktail hour (we had a harpist during this time or he would have also provided us with music for that piece as well) and DJ’d our reception. We worked with him in the weeks prior to our wedding to give him an idea of our likes and dislikes. He then created dance sets based on these likes. We didn’t hear a song that we didn’t like! It was wonderful. In addition to accommodating our personal choices in music he was SO good at reading the room. We had an impromptu mini dance set before dinner because of him and it was fantastic. A bunch of kids, then adults started dancing and we had maybe a 5 song dance set before dinner and it was so much fun! My husband and I danced the entire night. We are so grateful for Gaetano. The entire planning process was low stress. So happy we had DJ Gaetano at our wedding! You won’t be disappointed with Gaetano as your DJ!

Sent on 08/07/2019
  • Lisa

Lisa M. · Married on 07/27/2019

DJ Gaetano Review

Hiring DJ Gaetano was without a doubt one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. We could not recommend him more highly. During the planning process, Gaetano was incredibly accessible and communicative. His easy-to-use website made the planning super easy and enjoyable. He listened and gave great advice whenever we had ideas or questions, and he went above and beyond to make sure the entire event was planned perfectly. (Not to mention he drove all the way to Indiana without hesitation!) During the event, Gaetano was the perfect MC and DJ. His direction ensured that everything happened on time and when it was supposed to happen. Seriously, we didn’t have to worry AT ALL once the reception started - Gaetano’s leadership allowed us to relax and enjoy! And finally, the music! DJ Gaetano KILLED it! The dance floor was bumping the entire time and the only complaint we had was that the night ended too soon. DJ Gaetano is amazing, and you should absolutely hire him for your wedding event!

Sent on 08/05/2019