DJ Gaetano Entertainment Reviews

DJ Gaetano Entertainment 6
DJ Gaetano Entertainment 7

Mjohnson · Married on 11/17/2018

Fabulous DJ

We hired DJ Gaetano after seeing him DJ our friend’s wedding. He was just as wonderful as we had witnessed the first time for us AND he was especially helpful filling in the gaps for us when we didn’t have opinions/ideas. He was extremely laid-back with us, has a great website to help you create your playlists and really does a great job “reading the room” and picking the best music. It was an all-night dance party not only for us and our friends but also for our parents, older family friends and younger kids who were there. Wecan’t Recommend him enough!!!

DJ Gaetano Entertainment 12
    DJ Gaetano Entertainment 13
    DJ Gaetano Entertainment 14
    DJ Gaetano Entertainment 15

Kelsey Watkins · Married on 11/03/2018

Must Have DJ

DJ Gaetano is an amazing DJ, the music is up beat and for all different ages. My guests raved about how wonderful he is and how they could not stop dancing. He was recommended to me by a friend and I am so happy I got him! Would highly recommend!

Brielle · Married on 10/26/2018

Such a great DJ!!!!

Gaetano was the SJ for our wedding and he was absolutely amazing! He had my dance floor packed all night which is exactly what I wanted since I didn’t have a photobooth! So many people came up to me the next day saying how great he was and how much they loved our wedding! He was super helpful with picking out certain songs also! Would definitely recommend!

• Maureen

Maureen · Married on 10/19/2018

Danced the night away

Gaetano was extremely detail oriented. He came highly recommended by several brides. We had many conversations before the wedding discussing our vision. I decided to book him after seeing his work at a friend’s wedding. He played all the music I requested and had all the guests on the dance floor all night! I decided to go with the uplighting package and I was so glad I did, because it made the room look even more beautiful!! He also provided a monogram with our names on the dance floor. I would highly recommend him to any bride!

Jaclyn · Married on 10/12/2018

Gaetano listened and provided everything we were hoping for- the selections for in between time was on point and he kept the party going throughout the entire evening! The lighting was AMAZING and we could not be any happier with his services! We would absolutely recommend him for any event needing music!

Rod · Married on 10/06/2018

Best DJ Ever!

DJ Gaetano came recommended to us by a family friend and as soon as we met with him we knew we were in good hands! He has SO many years of experience and it totally showed the night of our wedding. Because of the venue flow we needed 3 different setups- 1 for ceremony, 1 for dinner and 1 for the dancing room and it was no problem for him at all! Other DJ’s we talked too made it out to be a huge deal but Gaetano was so easy going and helpful. The night of the wedding he literally KILLED it! He had guests dancing from beginning to end and so many people kept coming up to us throughout the night saying how awesome the DJ was, which made us feel so good! Not to mention the awesome setup and uplighting he had that made it feel like a nightclub! We made the best decision to go with him and you should too!

DJ Gaetano Entertainment 16
    DJ Gaetano Entertainment 17

Melissa · Married on 09/22/2018

Omg, DJ Gaetano was AMAZING! He was an excellent communicator and really made our day special. He is a very talented DJ and knows how to keep the dance floor alive, which was our only request for the evening. I would highly, highly reccomend him and book early because you WON'T find anyone better.

DJ Gaetano Entertainment 18

Ashley · Married on 09/02/2018

Working with Gaetano was both a pleasure and a blast! Very accommodating of our weird music requests and custom introductions. We had a great time and our guests are still talking about how fun the wedding was. DJ Gaetano came highly recommended to us and I can see why!

Amanda · Married on 09/01/2018

DJ Gaetano is THE ABSOLUTE BEST WEDDING DJ! From his industry knowledge, professionalism, and being the most accommodating in the planning process, the day of, and after - he is simply amazing! We knew that we wanted a great DJ because it can make the whole vibe for the wedding and he was the best part of our night!

We had attended a friend's wedding about a year ago and they had used him and loved how he DJ'd their wedding, so we grabbed his card that night. After reaching out to him, we could tell instantly that we had picked the perfect DJ. He listened amazingly to what my husband and I wanted all throughout the planning process and made us even more excited along the way as he suggested ideas, songs, flow of the reception from his past experiences. The process was so easy and fun!

Our vision for our day included alot of EDM songs and others that aren't as traditional for weddings and he mixed everything in (HE IS A REAL DJ!) with current pop songs and oldies as well so that all of our guests could enjoy. Our guests raved about him and were asking for his contact information. They had said that he captured "us" as a couple perfectly and it was the best wedding and party!

We used him for our ceremony which was outside and that was perfect as well. We also used his uplighting and totems and it really made the reception space look amazing!

DJ Gaetano is an expert at his craft and you will not be disappointed if you choose him! He absolutely made our day the best ever! - Amanda & Adam H

Kraftin · Married on 07/20/2018

DJ Gaetano is THE BEST! We honestly could not have had a better DJ for our wedding. From the moment the music started until the very last song, the entire wedding was up and dancing! The songs were perfect! He not only honored each and every one of our song requests, but also had a spot-on sense of our musical taste as a couple and played songs that we (and all of our guests) loved for the entire night! Even our friends and family members who “never dance” were up on the dance floor with everyone else! No one left the wedding early, and one person even broke a heel off from dancing too much! If we could have Gaetano DJ every event in our lives, we would. If you have the opportunity to book him, do so now!

• Kate

Kate · Married on 07/07/2018

After having some phone conversations with DJ Gaetano, we knew he was a good listener, but we had no idea just HOW good he would be as a DJ at our wedding. Even for the cocktail hour playlist, he picked some of my favorite songs from artists I had listed as suggestions (even when I didn't list specific songs). At the reception, there were people on the dance floor consistently throughout the night. We had given Gaetano a long list of artists we loved, as well as numerous specific songs we wanted him to play. He even played songs we wanted to request (i.e. Meek Mill's "Dreams and Nightmares") -- but didn't -- because we didn't want to overwhelm him more than we already felt we were! If you want people dancing at your wedding, book DJ Gaetano.

Alex · Married on 07/06/2018

Gaetano was FANTASTIC! I could not have asked for someone better to work with. He easily handled last minute changes and calmed my nerves. He had people dancing all night long. He took notice of lyrics used in the ceremony and played the song during the night. A very personal touch that I truly appreciated. He was awesome and I recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ.

• F

Felicia · Married on 06/23/2018

I could not have been happier after choosing Gaetano to Dj our wedding. He literally had guests dancing all night. Not only was he professional, but was extremely helpful when choosing our special dance songs. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking to wow their guests.

Janine · Married on 06/08/2018

The first time I spoke with Gaetano on the phone, I knew we would have to look no further for our wedding DJ. I cannot express enough how accomodating, professional, and knowledgeable he is. He helped us every step of the way to ensure that our music selections were on track so that we would have a beautiful wedding. I had a lot of trouble selecting songs for our processional and recessional until I spoke with Gaetano...he took the time to help my husband and I choose those songs by offering us countless examples and his thoughts on them. I’m super picky, but not once did he seem annoyed or impatient. We found the most perfect, beautiful songs that I wouldn’t have even considered if it weren’t for him! As far as the reception, Gaetano had EVERYONE dancing. We received so many compliments about the music he played...everyone said it was the perfect variety and just raved about him. We told G ahead of time that we didn’t want your traditional, cliche wedding songs (ie Electric Slide, Last Dance). We wanted newer, upbeat songs along with some good (not corny!) classics thrown in. He gave us the PERFECT variety!! He really, really knows his stuff and you can tell he is a true expert at what he does. This review is getting quite long, but we just cannot say enough about Gaetano Bosco. Please look no further for a DJ for your event. He will customize it any way you like. His many years of experience definitely show—-Gaetano is a MASTER of his craft!!!!!! —-Janine & Michael D.

Ashley · Married on 06/02/2018

DJ Gaetano was simply amazing and extremely professional! We worked together for several months leading up to my wedding as he created a custom song for a surprise mother/daughter dance. Gaetano also contacted us several times to review our plans and the flow of the day. For the night of the wedding, the dance floor was packed and all of our guests raved about his music selections. I would highly recommend him for a wedding or any special occasion! We couldn't have asked for anything better!

• Julie

Julie · Married on 05/19/2018

My husband and I could not have been happier with the dj services DJ Gaetano Entertainment provided us on our wedding day. From our first conversation on the phone (selecting the best package for us), to the last dance, he was professional, picked a great mix of songs and listened to every request we had. He had people on the dance floor and helped to entertain our guest (all commented how great of a job he did). I would recommend DJ Gaetano Entertainment to anyone looking to have a great party/reception. Thank you DJ Gaetano for help making our wedding perfect!

Nicole · Married on 05/18/2018

Gaetano was absolutely amazing. He was so friendly, organized and easy to talk to. Our goal was to have all of our guests up and dancing and Gaetano delivered and then some! I will be recommending him to all of our family, friends and colleagues. Cannot speak highly enough! Book him now!!!

Ethan · Married on 05/05/2018

DJ Gaetano was incredible, communicative and professional. The music was amazing and everyone was telling us afterwards how great the DJ was. He did a perfect mix of songs we requested and knew how to run the night smoothly as far as when to bring the music up and down, when to talk to the crowd, share announcements, etc. We could not recommend him any more!

• Julie

Julie · Married on 04/28/2018

DJ Gaetano is truly amazing. I cannot stress enough on how much a quality DJ can make or break your wedding and Gaetano goes above and beyond. He was able to mix in Polish music seamlessly and kept the dance floor going ALL NIGHT LONG. I seriously danced for 6 hrs straight because there was always a good song on that I wanted to dance to. I was a sweaty mess by the end and totally worth it. Everyone had an amazing time and endlessly heard “your DJ is incredible”. The up-lighting was phenomenal and our monogram was perfect. I wish I could re-live the reception everyday. Thank you Gaetano for making our wedding night one that I’ll never forget!!!

DJ Gaetano Entertainment 19

Tara · Married on 04/21/2018

DJ Gaetano was amazing, he helped us with song selections, played a good mix, and made our wedding night amazing! He also helped us set up our GoPro so we could get our own live footage from the wedding even though we had a videographer! Gaetano set up an amazing display with wine barrels and made his station look super presentable. It was a pleasure working with him. The online system he uses to select songs and put in all the names was extremely helpful and easy to use! I would recommend to anyone! Thank you for making our wedding spectacular, almost everyone I talked to raved about the DJ!! Uplighting looked fantastic which was synced with the music!

Jess · Married on 04/07/2018

From the moment we reached out to DJ Gaetano Bosco and had a meeting, my fiancé and I knew he was going to be the perfect DJ for us! (He came highly recommended from many other people.) His prices are very reasonable and he is worth every penny! He drove over an hour on a weekend to have a face to face meeting with us. He emails you back immediately and is always available to chat. The site he uses to collect all of the wedding information and music is so easy and actually a lot of fun to fill out. We had a phone meeting the week of the wedding to go over the music a little further and got to listen to some songs together to make sure everything is perfect for us. He was even able to play a lot of Persian music we requested. (It was awesome)

The day of the wedding he came super early to set up and was dressed so sharp! We had a pretty formal wedding and he came dressed for the occasion. He is so professional and extremely down-to-earth. From the ceremony music, to the reception, we couldn’t have asked for a better person to DJ our wedding. I HIGHLY recommend Gaetano Bosco! He helped make our wedding night so perfect and I will never forget that!
    If you hire him you will LOVE him!

jim · Married on 03/31/2018

We thought DJ Gaetano did a great job! He was very responsive to all of our comments, and helped keep the party going all night with a ton of energy. Would not have changed anything at all!

Brian · Married on 03/23/2018

DJ Gaetano was the best! The music and dancing never stopped, highly recommend!!

Paige · Married on 03/23/2018

Hiring Gaetano for my wedding in Philadelphia, PA was by far one of the best decisions. He was highly recommending by some of the best in the wedding business, and there is no doubt why. Our wedding was very formal, but in my heart I wanted it to be a party, so Gaetano gave us exactly that and the music was phenomenal. Also, our venue was a little unique and I was worried about the acoustics, but it was never a problem for him. Everything sounded perfect. Gaetano is a great person and wonderful to work with. He's also extremely efficient, organized, and helpful. He's the best and I'm so glad he was there to help us celebrate and throw a great party!!