DJ Gaetano Entertainment Reviews

DJ Gaetano Entertainment 4
DJ Gaetano Entertainment 5

Rachael · Getting married on 05/16/2020

Dj for Wedding

Amazing is an understatement for DJ Gaetano!! He was the DJ for my wedding and he was very attentive and made this process easy!! His online service is very efficient and fast, also if you’re unsure on music to pick w his experience he makes it stress free !! DJ Gaetano brings your music vision to life for any event but especially for weddings !!

Sent on 05/28/2019

Nikki Smith · Getting married on 05/05/2020

Great music for the best night!

DJ Gaetano did an amazing job out our wedding. We had about 200 people and the dance floor was not empty the entire night. He played a mixture of old and new music which kept everyone in the party mood! We highly recommend him for your special day!

Sent on 06/03/2019

Michael · Married on 11/23/2019

Best DJ!!!!

DJ Gaetano did an outstanding job from start to finish! He was very detailed and professional throughout the whole process. He really went above and beyond to make my wife and I feel comfortable and stress free on our wedding day and throughout the months leading up to it as well. My sister’s birthday was on our wedding day and DJ Gaetano customized his set to mix in some special shout outs and requests that I had! His ability to read the room and dance floor kept everyone dancing all night! His flexibility, creativity and skills really set him aside from other DJs! He made the whole night perfect...from keeping everyone dancing, to the uplighting and custom monogram he did for us (which made for outstanding pictures from our photographer)!! He is a 5 Star DJ and I would recommend him for any and all weddings!!

Sent on 12/02/2019
  • Mary

Mary Kate Mccaffery · Married on 11/10/2019

DJ Gaetano is awesome!

DJ Gaetano was amazing for our wedding! I have never seen more of my family up & on the dance for having a blast! He goes above and beyond to make you feel comfortable & ready for your big day.

Sent on 10/16/2019
  • Katelyn

Katelyn Hlad · Married on 10/14/2019

Rustic Wedding Success!

DJ Gaetano had EXACTLY what my husband and I were looking for for our wedding: a rustic DJ setup. DJ Gaetano has very affordable packages for a wine barrel setup that was absolutely beautiful at our rustic venue. He was super communicative, easy to talk to whenever I had 100 questions, was prompt on our wedding day, and did amazingly the entire wedding, from ceremony to cocktail hour to reception! Definitely recommend using his service!

Sent on 10/26/2019
  • Alex

Alex Butler · Married on 09/29/2019

So when you want a good wedding, the answer is GAETANO

We had a lovely experience with this wizard!!! Really professional, used discretion choosing multi generational sounds and a super uplifting over all feel to our wedding. The music as the “moms” said is the most important factor! Choosing GAETANO WILL EMPHASIZE THE BEST PARTS OF YOUR WEDDING! Guaranteed to get your guests on the dance floor, have no fear - the music super hero is here to get everyone grooving and in the mood to celebrate. I literally watched my husband and my 98 year old grandma break.it.down. Thank you for everything, our guest are still asking us for our wedding playlist. The app and website were so easy and helpful to plan our day. He works so well with other vendors. We will recommend him to anyone who will listen. It makes a big difference when you can trust your DJ - brides and grooms have enough on their plate!

Sent on 11/03/2019

Alissa Elliott · Married on 09/14/2019

Best DJ Ever!

We came to DJ Gaetano with a vision of a reception centered around our love for music, especially dance music. After talking in depth about what we wanted, DJ Gaetano's willingness to listen and excitement for our event made us eager to see his work. DJ Gaetano brought our vision to life - everyone was up dancing all night to our favorite music. He incorporated a ton of the music requested and gave us the cocktail hour & reception we dreamed of. We received a ton of compliments (from our venue & guests) on the music, his transitions, and the energy throughout the night. Everyone loved the lighting and the photobooth that his packages provided as well. We can't say enough good things about our experience with DJ Gaetano, we'd hire him every weekend if we could!

Sent on 09/28/2019

Nina · Married on 09/13/2019

DJ Gaetano is absolutely fantastic!

Gaetano was such a pleasure to work with for our wedding this past weekend. He kept the dance floor filled all night with his wonderful selection of music and ability to read the room. He was great at keeping us on time for introductions and speeches (which I can only imagine is very difficult to do). He is so professional and courteous, and truly made the music piece of wedding planning a breeze. Thanks so much, Gaetano!

Sent on 09/16/2019
  • Lindsey

Lindsey Notigan · Married on 09/07/2019

Great Wedding DJ

Gaetano was great to work with. He was the only DJ to hold our date for us for a week until we made our decision, and he had a great wine barrel set up that looked awesome under the tent at our venue! He was very prepared and it took little effort from my husband and I to get him up to speed for what we wanted on our wedding day. We heard great reviews from our guests, from younger to older generations. Gaetano had not been to our venue, so he arrived very early to ensure he was ready to go. Nothing but good things to say :)

Sent on 10/28/2019
  • Ivan

Ivan · Married on 08/24/2019

Excellent experience, would do it again.

Gaetano has demonstrated excellent professionalism, guiding us and helping throughout the event. He stayed in the shadows, being absolutely accessible at the same time. He also demonstrated excellent musical taste, masterfully mixing our requests with his own additions.
    Well done!

Sent on 09/02/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 08/16/2019

The best vendor we worked with

DJ Gaetano went ABOVE AND BEYOND for our wedding. I was planning an epic surprise for my fiancee where I hired his favorite musical acoustic artist to come on stage to play our first dance. DJ Gaetano was by far the most responsive vendor I worked with, and he made sure every detail was set and prepared the sound, the monitor, and the sound check with the artist for almost no extra cost. If this wasn't enough, we also asked DJ Gaetano to help us make an edited version of "Baby" by Justin Bieber so that my fiancee would rap over an instrumental portion. To our surprise, DJ Gaetano swiftly made that happen with such ease and professionalism. Some of our FAVORITE memories came out of the absolutely phenomenal job he did with all the special requests we asked- an entrance rap, a special guest performance, a Filipino dollar dance, and truly we have only DJ Gaetano to thank. These are irreplaceable moments imprinted in our life story- the ones we get to tell our grandkids — and Gaetano played an immense role in making these dream surprises come to life!
    More impressive was his genuine passion for making an artistic vision become reality and we truly can’t thank him enough. He is the best in the business and if you don't believe me, inquire and ask for a first person meeting. We left ours thinking: this guy is going to make our wedding the night of our lives. And as we expected, we were not mistaken.

Sent on 09/05/2019

Kel · Married on 08/04/2019

The Best DJ!

Our wedding was this past weekend and we LOVED DJ Gaetano! He seriously made our wedding so fun. He exceeded our expectations in many ways. Even before the wedding we felt he was very professional and helpful when it came to choosing which of his packages was right for us. He offers a multitude of services along with DJ’ing. Gaetano provided us with a mic for our ceremony/cocktail hour (we had a harpist during this time or he would have also provided us with music for that piece as well) and DJ’d our reception. We worked with him in the weeks prior to our wedding to give him an idea of our likes and dislikes. He then created dance sets based on these likes. We didn’t hear a song that we didn’t like! It was wonderful. In addition to accommodating our personal choices in music he was SO good at reading the room. We had an impromptu mini dance set before dinner because of him and it was fantastic. A bunch of kids, then adults started dancing and we had maybe a 5 song dance set before dinner and it was so much fun! My husband and I danced the entire night. We are so grateful for Gaetano. The entire planning process was low stress. So happy we had DJ Gaetano at our wedding! You won’t be disappointed with Gaetano as your DJ!

Sent on 08/07/2019
  • Lisa

Lisa Moynihan · Married on 07/27/2019

DJ Gaetano Review

Hiring DJ Gaetano was without a doubt one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. We could not recommend him more highly. During the planning process, Gaetano was incredibly accessible and communicative. His easy-to-use website made the planning super easy and enjoyable. He listened and gave great advice whenever we had ideas or questions, and he went above and beyond to make sure the entire event was planned perfectly. (Not to mention he drove all the way to Indiana without hesitation!) During the event, Gaetano was the perfect MC and DJ. His direction ensured that everything happened on time and when it was supposed to happen. Seriously, we didn’t have to worry AT ALL once the reception started - Gaetano’s leadership allowed us to relax and enjoy! And finally, the music! DJ Gaetano KILLED it! The dance floor was bumping the entire time and the only complaint we had was that the night ended too soon. DJ Gaetano is amazing, and you should absolutely hire him for your wedding event!

Sent on 08/05/2019
  • Carrie

Carrie · Married on 07/20/2019

Best Party of My Life!!

Our wedding was the best party I’ve ever been to! I’m telling you that Gaetano knows exactly what he’s doing, and he does it VERY WELL. The flow of the entire wedding was on point. He did our ceremony music, mic and speakers for our officiant, and music at the rehearsal (paired with the talents of our electric violinist.)
    The ceremony was absolutely perfect. And then the reception, oh my goodness. The dance floor was PACKED all night because DJ Gaetano brings the tunes. He takes into account the bride and grooms requests and then crafts the perfect soundtrack. He knows how to make a wedding flow perfectly with intros, toasts, first dances, and any other wedding traditions you may want. Book with Gaetano. You won’t regret it!

Sent on 08/05/2019

Tj V · Married on 07/20/2019

Awesome wedding DJ!

DJ Gaetano was awesome - super helpful in the planning process, respectful of our preferences, and he kept people dancing all night! I highly recommend him for your wedding!

Sent on 08/18/2019
  • Billy

Billy Martin · Married on 06/01/2019

Exceeded expectations

Gaetano was a pleasure to work with from start to finish. His communication was clear, prompt and enabled us to prepare for our day without any worry about the entertainment services for the day. His presentation and professionalism stood out for us upon meeting him. Gaetano seamlessly transitioned from ceremony to cocktail hour, dinner party and disco dancing, and made it fun along the way. We wanted to play a selection of our own songs, but also then needed Gaetano to read the crowd and deliver a great experience for a mixed crowd from Ireland, U.S. and various other countries, and everyone was up dancing for the night, which made it fun for everyone. Overall a very nice guy to deal with, and really helped us out with a last minute request that further contributed to our fantastic experience. We would highly recommend Gaetano!

Sent on 07/06/2019

Candace Mcginley · Married on 05/05/2019

Great experience!

We got married on May 5, 2019 and utilized DJ Gaetano for all of our music throughout our ceremony and reception. Coordinating what we wanted was really easy through use of a website that he set up for us. DJ Gaetano has the perfect mixture of a laid back and upbeat personality, as well as a keen attention to detail. I always felt like he understood what I was trying to say even when I didn’t always communicate it clearly. We had some quirky and specific requests that we asked of Gaetano and he carried out every one exactly as we discussed and with smooth transition. We are very happy with our decision and would highly recommend him for future events!

Sent on 05/10/2019
  • Olivia

Olivia Hentz · Married on 05/04/2019

Fantastic DJ!!

DJ Gaetano was the DJ at our wedding and he did a fantastic job!! In our consultation call before the wedding, he gave excellent suggestions for music for things like our entrance and cake cutting. He quickly understood what we were looking for and was able to help us find songs that were right for us. During the actual event, he only impressed us more. We are not big dancers but wanted everyone to have a good time and we were absolutely amazed with how he got everyone up and dancing for hours! I really don't know how he did it, but I cannot recommend DJ Gaetano enough.

Sent on 05/19/2019

Ashley · Married on 03/30/2019

Fantastic!!!!

DJ Gaetano was amazing! My husband and I had a difficult time picking songs for introductions, formal dances, etc and he went above and beyond to help us find exactly what we were looking for. Not to mention his event planning website is extremely helpful as well and very easy to use. Our guest list was also a very mixed age group and we wanted to make sure our music had a little something for everyone while still keeping the party going. DJ Gaetano delivered just that and more. Our guests could not stop raving about how much fun they had and how packed the dance floor was the whole night. He is a professional and extremely knowledgeable and you can tell how passionate he is about his work. He also offers great packages that include uplighting, photo booths, and more so he offered everything we were looking for. Also can’t say enough how big of a hit the photo booth was and he took care of everything when it came to getting that set up. Our wedding day would not have been nearly as fantastic without him! I will be recommending him to any and everyone!

Sent on 04/12/2019

Mjohnson · Married on 11/17/2018

Fabulous DJ

We hired DJ Gaetano after seeing him DJ our friend’s wedding. He was just as wonderful as we had witnessed the first time for us AND he was especially helpful filling in the gaps for us when we didn’t have opinions/ideas. He was extremely laid-back with us, has a great website to help you create your playlists and really does a great job “reading the room” and picking the best music. It was an all-night dance party not only for us and our friends but also for our parents, older family friends and younger kids who were there. Wecan’t Recommend him enough!!!

DJ Gaetano Entertainment 6
    DJ Gaetano Entertainment 7
    DJ Gaetano Entertainment 8
    DJ Gaetano Entertainment 9
    Sent on 01/16/2019

Kelsey Watkins · Married on 11/03/2018

Must Have DJ

DJ Gaetano is an amazing DJ, the music is up beat and for all different ages. My guests raved about how wonderful he is and how they could not stop dancing. He was recommended to me by a friend and I am so happy I got him! Would highly recommend!

Sent on 12/03/2018

Brielle · Married on 10/26/2018

Such a great DJ!!!!

Gaetano was the SJ for our wedding and he was absolutely amazing! He had my dance floor packed all night which is exactly what I wanted since I didn’t have a photobooth! So many people came up to me the next day saying how great he was and how much they loved our wedding! He was super helpful with picking out certain songs also! Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 11/06/2018
  • Maureen

Maureen · Married on 10/19/2018

Danced the night away

Gaetano was extremely detail oriented. He came highly recommended by several brides. We had many conversations before the wedding discussing our vision. I decided to book him after seeing his work at a friend’s wedding. He played all the music I requested and had all the guests on the dance floor all night! I decided to go with the uplighting package and I was so glad I did, because it made the room look even more beautiful!! He also provided a monogram with our names on the dance floor. I would highly recommend him to any bride!

Sent on 12/24/2018

Jaclyn · Married on 10/12/2018

Gaetano listened and provided everything we were hoping for- the selections for in between time was on point and he kept the party going throughout the entire evening! The lighting was AMAZING and we could not be any happier with his services! We would absolutely recommend him for any event needing music!

Sent on 10/14/2018

Rod · Married on 10/06/2018

Best DJ Ever!

DJ Gaetano came recommended to us by a family friend and as soon as we met with him we knew we were in good hands! He has SO many years of experience and it totally showed the night of our wedding. Because of the venue flow we needed 3 different setups- 1 for ceremony, 1 for dinner and 1 for the dancing room and it was no problem for him at all! Other DJ’s we talked too made it out to be a huge deal but Gaetano was so easy going and helpful. The night of the wedding he literally KILLED it! He had guests dancing from beginning to end and so many people kept coming up to us throughout the night saying how awesome the DJ was, which made us feel so good! Not to mention the awesome setup and uplighting he had that made it feel like a nightclub! We made the best decision to go with him and you should too!

DJ Gaetano Entertainment 10