DJ Gaetano Entertainment Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• Jessie
    Jessie V. Married on 10/29/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

DJ Gaetano and Frank Lao did an awesome job! They really got the party going, everyone was out on the dance floor. Great transition from song to song!

DJ Gaetano and Frank Lao did an awesome job! They really got the party going, everyone was out on the dance floor. Great transition from song to song and he really makes sure to cater the music choices to your taste. Frank was super fun and interactive with the crowd and was a great addition to the DJ. Super easy to work with and very professional - I would easily work with them again!
  • Tori
    Tori H. Married on 10/15/2022

Best dj ever!

We absolutely LOVED Dj Gaetano! He was amazing! Helped us so much in the planning process, he responded to emails/texts immediately, and he was amazing on our wedding day! We love a wide variety of music, and Gaetano had the best playlist for us! He totally got our vision and exceeded it! We have gotten so many guests telling us how amazing the dj was already, and it’s only been 4 days since the wedding.
    I would recommend to ANYONE!
    Harriet T. Married on 10/08/2022

A party to remember

DJ Gaetano makes sure to not only adhere to include what you want at your reception on your special day, but will keep the hype party going. I can't thank him enough for running the reception so smoothly and if anything needed to be adjusted due to time, everything worked out so well. My guests said it was the best wedding of the year and felt like a rave party but also enjoyed the sweet moments and surprises throughout the reception. Highly recommend.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Gina D. Married on 09/23/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Stop Your Search and Hire Gaetano!!!

Gaetano was an absolute pleasure to work with since day 1! He came very highly recommended by close friends of ours, and let’s just say the dance floor was packed from start to finish! Gaetano is so professional, knowledgeable, and knows how to read the crowd at a level I’ve never seen. I had at least 50 people come up to me at the wedding and say “the DJ is amazing”! And they were right! He made sure our venue was decked out with lighting, and that every small detail was accounted for. He made the entire experience so easy and fun. He is fantastic with communication prior to the event, and during, and got there 3 hours early to set up. He made sure to focus on everything we requested, and even went above and beyond to do what you didn’t even know you wanted! I cannot say enough amazing things about him, and I will be referring him to everyone I know for any event! Thank you from the bottom of my heart for an unforgettable experience!!!
  • Chandler
    Chandler T. Married on 09/10/2022

AMAZING - Highly Recommend

Highly recommend DJ Gaetano!!! We had the best night and couldn't stop dancing at our wedding! Everyone had a blast! One friend said she's never danced so much at a wedding before, and said it was the first wedding in her lifetime that she's never had the urge to make a song request because they were all SO great! The pre-wedding coordination/calls, suggestions, playlist, sax, drummer - everything was amazing!
    Danielle Married on 07/23/2022

Book now!

What are you waiting for DJ Gaetano is it!! From our initial phone conversation to lighting up our night he was phenomenal. The process of booking was super smooth. He helped us through every step of selecting music that would fit our vision and style. Gave great suggestions as far as ceremony music, cocktail hour music, and dinner music. Once dinner was over my husband and I wanted an epic dance party and boy did he deliver. Our dance floor did not clear the whole night. It was truly electric and magical. Would book again in a heartbeat. Gaetano thank you, thank you. We are so glad you were a part of our special day/night and we can’t wait to relive it forever!
    Seth L. Married on 07/15/2022

Hire him now -the best

We met Gaetano at a friend’s wedding around the same time we were starting to plan ours. By the end of the night, like many others, we left the wedding saying, "that was the best wedding DJ we ever". Gaetano was my one and only call and it was such a relief. We are pretty picky when it comes to music and had a mixed bag of guest from ages 21 to 90 and had about 175 people. We didn't want some vanilla DJ who plays the same overplayed wedding songs and who doesn't know how to play to their audience -GAETANO is not the guy!!

Fast-forward to our wedding day……we hired a string quartet to play our ceremony. +/- 5 minutes prior to us walking down the aisle, Gaetano came up to me and said “the string players never showed, but I got it covered”.....Later we found out that the string players had an emergency and let our wedding planner know +/- 15 minutes prior to us walking down the aisle. Gaetano was able to get the list of songs they were going to play and covered for them. Luckily our guests didn’t know any different nor did we.

He 100% saved the most important moment for us. We cannot thank him enough for what he did and how the rest of the night turned out!!!

HE IS THE MAN -HIRE HIM!!!!!

Seth & Destinee | 7/15/22 | Historic Hotel Bethlehem
    Brianna S. Married on 06/18/2022

Fantastic and upbeat

DJ Gaetano was fabulous! He works closely with his clients and assists in music choices. He played numerous songs from my list I presented and had everyone dancing and enjoying! Thank you DJ Gaetano! I will most certainly be referring you to everyone! Reasonably priced. I received so many compliments on the DJ and his music!
  • Vanessa
    Vanessa P. Married on 06/11/2022

Packed dance floor!

DJ Gaetano LIT UP THE NIGHT! I have no other words than he absolutely crushed it. My husband and I both love music so we were nervous about selecting entertainment, but he came to us highly recommended, and he didn’t disappoint. He was extremely communicative and spent endless time trying to understand the music we liked/didn’t like to make sure the night was perfect. He took lead on putting together playlists and actively remixing throughout the night, which left the dance floor completely packed the entire night! He was a very professional MC and contributed to the black-tie style of the night. We also got his lighting packages and sparklers (A MUST!!). This completely transformed the night and was 100% worth it. Most of our guests are still raving about our wedding almost 2 months later and won’t stop talking about how great the music was!! I couldn’t have asked for a better DJ!!
    Gianna C. Married on 06/10/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing dj - danced all night

DJ Gaetano was absolutely amazing and set the mood of our wedding reception right from the very beginning. He was so nice to work with, answered all of our questions and truly made our wedding night so memorable. He knows how to read the crowd to know which songs to play! We are so happy that he was such a big part of our day!
    Jessica W. Married on 06/04/2022

Live Fusion!

DJ Gaetano is wonderful!! From our first conversation to the day of the event, I knew everything he offered was going to be perfect. He was very easy to work with! He even took care of booking the musicians for the “live fusion”. If you’re questioning how a DJ, dummer/percussionist, and electric violinist could possibly work - don’t! Just do it! We have had nothing but great feedback from our guests about the music for our wedding. He offers uplighting, monograms and even the music videos which was great! We could not say enough wonderful things about working with DJ Gaetano.
  • Allison
    Allison Married on 05/14/2022

Awesome DJ

DJ Gaetano is so amazing to work with! He was quick to answer any email or text. The quality of sound was perfect, and I loved the new video board setup that displayed our names and wedding date. The uplighting add-on was totally worth it. The way it transformed the room was so beautiful, and honestly one of my favorite details of our reception space. I had a 6 minute song I wanted to use for the Father/Daughter dance. DJ Gaetano was able to shorten/recreate it to the point that when I first listened I didn't even notice the difference! He is so awesome, and we can't thank him enough. Highly recommend!
    Dana B. Married on 04/22/2022

Absolutely Amazing!

DJ Gaetano was absolutely amazing. He was so professional and his equipment and lighting brightened up the ballroom! He was so helpful with me choosing what songs to use for my ceremony. Highly recommended!
    Dawn Married on 03/12/2022

Absolutely the best!!!

DJ Gaetano was absolutely the best. We put a lot of research into finding one the area's best DJs & could not be happier. He was extremely responsive from start to finish. The dance floor was packed throughout the reception. A handful of guests went out of their way to comment that our DJ was the best that they've ever heard. Needless to say, we agree. Can't wait for some future event to hire Gaetano again!!!
  • Samuel
    Samuel K. Married on 03/09/2022

Amazing Day

Gaetano was a great resource for us as wedding DJ. Not only was he accommodative of our music choices of pop punk and hip hop, but he also gave us plenty of ideas and thoughts on what to do for ceremony/reception music. And the rustic look fit perfectly with our wedding theme.
    Emily Married on 01/28/2022

Truly Amazing

Dj Gaetano was absolutely amazing. All the guest raved about him over and over. No one left the dance floor the entire night, including me the bride. I can’t say enough good things about him. The party never stopped which is exactly what I wanted. He handled requests from family members and played the music that we wanted but did a good job of blending music so it wasn’t all the same. Highly recommend him. My wedding was a blast because of him thank you so much !
    Andrew H. Married on 01/01/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Excellent overall, great value and great music!

DJ Gaetano did a fantastic job.

From the planning style, payment schedule, flexibility (we changed dates due to covid), music selection choice, subcontracting additional music vendors and actual DJ performance; top to bottom was hands down perfect.

Myself and my bride to be were, as many are, under a lot of pressure and every time I got off the phone with Gaetano we just felt a little bit better, knowing someone who had the right level of experience, dedication and involvement was on our side, helping us to plan this huge event. When we needed music for our ceremony and cocktail hour it as was easy as telling him what we wanted (string quartet that could play modern music, fairly niche) and he made it happen.

DJ Gaetano was able to use his wealth of experience, industry connections, and expertise (he even knew the layout of our venue and where to be placed) to make sure our event was an incredible success.

Excellent sounds quality, beautiful lighting, awesome confetti and cold sparklers, as well as his ability to seamlessly mix tracks was what truly made our wedding stand out and be something everyone will remember for years.

-Andrew Hoffmann
    Brittany M. Married on 12/10/2021

Guests raved about him

Gaetano is amazing to work with. From the time I reached out to him up until meeting him at our wedding, he far exceeded any expectations that we had for our wedding. He is a master of his art and truly talented. We fell into the covid cancelation crowd, so we began communication in 2019. We also had many changes up until the morning of the wedding and Gaetano was able to accommodate each and every request. His setup was incredible, his knowledge and talent can't be matched and he is simply the best entertainment for your big day. Gaetano thank you so much for making our day amazing. We loved you, but our guests raved about the music and your sets! Thank you
    Shawn Married on 11/26/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    DJ Gaetano was fantastic. He accommodated all of our requests and exceeded expectations times a thousand! Gaetano was recommended by a friend also in the DJ industry...so I knew I was in good hands. But the level of service I received from day 1 of speaking with him I knew he was the perfect choice. His online event portal is so easy to navigate and allows you to choose specific songs you want played at your event, the genre(s) of music you played and any specific requests you have/need. I literally still have friends telling me my wedding was the party of the century and DJ Gaetano played a huge role in that. I would recommend him to anyone! He is professional, prompt and alsways eager to answer my questions... he was absolutely the best!! If I could give him a higher rating then 5 stars I would!!
    Ashleigh C. Married on 11/24/2021

10/10 DJ Gaetano!

We booked Gaetano in fall 2019 and he was excellent to communicate with through our postponement and re-scheduling to 2021. We wanted an EDM/house music vibe, all while still appealing to all ages and he nailed it that night. Every single person was on the dance floor all night, we had 4 cool sparklers and they were a hit. Gaetano also worked with us on customizing our first dance song with a video we had from our 2020 ceremony and guests still are talking about how unique and special it was. His pricing was also incredibly fair. We can't recommend him enough! Thanks Gaetano!
    Sonya Married on 11/12/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Seamless experience from the first phone call to the night of our wedding!

DJ Gaetano is a consummate professional that you can count on to provide exceptional service from start to finish. He was a pleasure to work with, passionate/knowledgable about his craft, and impressively talented in his execution of our personalized wedding vision. He was able incorporate our entire music selection and create the perfect atmosphere and energy from the ceremony through cocktail hour, dinner, and reception. Look no further than DJ Gaetano for your special event, we’re happy to give him our highest recommendation!
  • Pamela
    Pamela Married on 10/23/2021

Highly Recommended

We invested a great deal of time in planning our wedding and enjoyable music along with a fun evening of dancing for us and our very special guests. DJ Gaetano understood us completely and provided the exact evening of music we dreamed of. He spent time getting to know what we wanted and delivered on every part of the wedding, from ceremony to cocktail hour, dinner and then dancing. Our guests had so much fun and complimented us on our DJ and his music. We highly recommend him.
    Mike M. Married on 10/02/2021

Perfect Wedding DJ

DJ Gaetano is exactly what you want in a wedding DJ. Kept the floor packed all night. Worked in the requests we wanted. And made sure every detail was perfect. All we did was tell him the vibe we wanted for the evening and the few must plays and trusted him to do the rest. And he nailed it. Could not recommend him enough — hope some of our friends use him for their wedding so that we get to go to another of his events!
  • Devon
    Devon A. Married on 10/02/2021

Best dj ever

DJ Gaetano was absolutely amazing! All of our guests were totally blown away by him. 10000% recommend. He even helped us smooth out our timeline a few days before our wedding that made everything flow better!
    Kimberly F. Married on 09/25/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

An amazing night I wish we could do over again!

From the very beginning he was nothing but professional, energetic and kind. He was so fun to work with and helped me with any question or thought I had. He was flexible and open to new ideas while I talked myself through them. Everything was perfect from the mics at the ceremony, to the last dance at the end of the night! We had so many compliments from our Guests and a few business card requests! We also added up lighting and what a gorgeous enhancement it made to the venue! Gaetano also went above and beyond and surprised us with a super cool video screen that he is planning on offering at future weddings! It was so cool and elegant and fun since it didn’t seem like another TV screen but a part of his set up! He had it displaying our names and date and then during dancing it had the music videos playing of the songs!
    I would recommend DJ Gaetano to any couple looking to have a fun and memorable night of dancing at their wedding! He even had my Grandmother on the dance floor the whole night! Thank you Gaetano for an amazing night we will never forget!
illustration stars