DJ Frank Young Entertainment Reviews

151 Reviews for DJ Frank Young Entertainment

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

151 DJ Frank Young Entertainment Reviews

Paola · Married on 08/11/2018

DJ Frank Young was truly great.! He paid attention to detail and did the reception in both Spanish and English. We couldn't be happier that we selected DJ Frank to be in charge of our music.So happy with everything!

Book him if you want someone that knows what they're doing and is on top of everything. :D

Jeff · Married on 10/28/2017

If you're reading these reviews trying to decide who to have as your wedding/event DJ, stop right now and send Frank an email to see if your date is available on his calendar. He is the best in the business! We had Frank at our wedding reception and can't say enough great things about him! Very professional, wore many hats, kept our event flowing and everybody had a blast

Sasha · Married on 09/30/2017

Frank was amazing to work with! He was very flexible and accommodating prior to the wedding and made the process of planning for music and the ceremony simple and seamless. Frank went above and beyond on the day of the wedding to make sure our day went perfect!! Our wedding could not have been such a success without him! He really did an amazing job and I highly recommend him for any event!!

Shannon · Married on 08/05/2017

DJ Frank was amazing!! He was so easy to work with and made our day such a fun party! So many people still comment to us about what a great time it was and I know that the music DJ Frank played and how he ran the night as our DJ had a big part in that. He played music for our cocktail hour, different styles for our dinner time and really got the party going during the reception. We sent him a list of songs we requested to have played and we went off that to add so many more fun reception songs. He was such a great addition to the day. He worked with us to provide the materials needed for the ceremony as well. I had two friends playing guitar and singing and he set up their equipemt that was needed. We would recommend DJ Frank to everyone! He made the night such a fun time for everyone!

Sent on 11/04/2017

DJ Frank Young Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for that review Shannon. Your ceremony and reception were completely amazing and it was a privilege being able to be part of it for you. I totally appreciate you adding pictures to the review as well. I have to admit your and Joshua's wedding was probably the most fun and exciting event I have been part of during the last several years. I love what I do and your wedding night was simply a perfect reason why. Thanks again!
  • F

Felipe · Married on 07/09/2017

DJ Young was great! He was flexible with the schedule (as we all know, last minute changes can happen) and played a great line-up using the songs we picked and some requests as well. We would definitely recommend DJ Frank Young for your event!

Daniela · Married on 11/12/2016

I can't recommend DJ Frank enough! He was personable, listened to what we were looking for a in a DJ, and delivered exceptional service from start to finish. The reception was so much fun and he made sure to play different genres of music for our guests; from Bruno Mars to salsa, he was awesome! Thank you so much, Frank!

Andrea · Married on 10/09/2016

DJ's can make or break a good wedding reception. We chose Frank based on his high ratings and we were not disappointed. He kept our agenda moving along and our guests dancing all night long. We highly recommend Frank for your event.

Kelly · Married on 05/07/2016

Our experience with Frank was absolutely phenomenal. From the moment we sat down with him to discuss our wedding, he made us feel completely comfortable and confident. Frank was not only a fantastic DJ who kept the energy at our reception high and everyone having fun, he also acted as a day-of wedding coordinator that helped the reception flow incredibly smoothly. We are so thankful to have worked with Frank and have already recommended him to our friends!

Brittany · Married on 04/16/2016

During wedding planning, my husband took charge of selecting a few vendors and choosing the entertainment was one of them. He did a ton of research, and finally decided that we should meet with Frank. (We decided in the parking lot - immediately after the meeting - that we had to book him.) He was extremely fun, professional, and organized. We didn't expect our guests to dance very much, but they actually ended up being on the dance floor the entire night - all because of Frank!

• W

Will · Married on 12/21/2015

Frank's service was nothing but the best! He was extremely professional before and during the wedding. I just filled out his document and told him the names of our wedding party and the songs we needed him to play, he took care of EVERYTHING else. It was nice to be able to sit back and let him do his job. He was not just a DJ that presses the play button on songs, He was very vocal and had a microphone presence that moved the reception along. I would recommend Frank to any and everyone. I did not have to worry about anything the entire day. Frank is more than capable of handling anything. He also works very well with all the other venders and wedding coordinators you have.

Elizabeth · Married on 12/19/2015

Frank Young did an outstanding job at our wedding! We did not have a wedding coordinator so he ran the show and it was PERFECT! He listened to our ideas and came up with awesome ideas of his own to make our day even more special than it already was. I have no doubt that without Frank our reception wouldn't have been as terrific as it was. I would strongly recommend Frank Young to anyone looking for an outstanding party or reception.

Kayla · Married on 12/18/2015

DJ Frank was great! He did so much more than just DJ the reception. He helped get people where they needed to be, and in ways, helped coordinate the reception. I would highly recommend his services!

Clayton · Married on 11/06/2015

Frank was awesome and a lot of fun. I was referred to Frank by my sister whos wedding he did about a year and a half earlier. He met with us before hand and talked us through what we wanted at our wedding. My wife and I had no clue about what we wanted, and Frank helped us with our timeline and some song suggestions amongst other things. We ended up needing him to help and stay an extra hour to which he was very flexible with. Frank was an awesome dude and would highly recommend for another event.

Katie · Married on 10/24/2015

DJ Frank Young was kind, organized, and made our reception exactly what we wanted. He did a great job playing music such that it kept the dance floor full all night!! He also kept the focus on us, the couple, as he was a minimalist when it came to using the mic. Thank you DJ Frank Young for your part in our perfect evening.

Michael · Married on 08/15/2015

This guy is awesome! From the moment we contacted him to the last minute that we ended our wedding celebration he was immensely professional. We told him what type of songs and how many we wanted and he absolutely accommodated us. The schedule that my wife put together he used and made sure everything was taken care of. Even our last dance was perfect to the moment that we left the venue. He was flexible with our time and made sure we were never stressed. Frank was excellent at getting guest of all ages on the dance floor with smiles! If you are looking for a DJ for a wedding or any other event, then you need to use DJ Frank Young. Thank you Frank for a wonderful evening and wedding celebration!

Sincerely,

Michael and Angela Clanahan

Frank is one of the most personal yet professional DJs I've ever come to know. He was so on point with the itinerary of the wedding and was so flexible if changes were needed. He kept the party alive and did exactly what I requested for the music playlist. I can't thank him enough for his high quality services.

Frank is the nicest, most professional DJ I've ever had the pleasure of meeting!! He was my last minute savior because my original DJ cancelled on me one month prior to my wedding and I was panicking! Frank saved the day!! He was so origanized and on the ball with everything! We did a special customized dance that he created all the music for and then he played every song we selected to a "t"! There seriously aren't enough words to describe how amazing he was....I could not have asked for a better DJ! You would be doing yourself a disservice by using anyone besides Frank for your DJ services!

Christy · Married on 01/10/2015

Frank is very professional and did a great job capturing our vision for our wedding! I would highly reccomend him!

Sheryl · Married on 11/22/2014

Frank Young did a fantastic job DJ'ing our wedding! He was very professional, kept things moving along smoothly and played exactly what we asked him to. Everyone really loved the music choices and had so much fun! We would highly recommend Frank to everyone we know! Thank you for helping make our special day wonderful!

Sent on 12/15/2014

DJ Frank Young Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Sheryl! Your and Gerardo's wedding event was a blast and a truly great time. I appreciate your sharing your once in a lifetime event with me.

Laura · Married on 10/18/2014

Frank was the DJ at our wedding and he is wonderful!! He met with us a week before our wedding to go over details. He did such a wonderful job of playing the music we love and making sure that everyone was on the dance floor having a good time! He helped to make sure that the timeline ran smoothly throughout the evening- he even accommodated us to have speakers on the patio during our fireworks show so we could hear "Rocketman" playing in the background! I had a really long aisle at an outdoor ceremony site and he set up speakers down the aisle so that I could hear the strings playing- music is a crucial component to a wedding and we are SO happy we chose Frank as our DJ!! We HIGHLY recommend him!!

Sent on 11/04/2014

DJ Frank Young Entertainment's reply:

Thanks so much for the kind words Laura! I had a blast at your wedding last month and it was fun making everything happen. I am so glad to have met your expectations and made such an impact. Thanks again.
  • Corina

Corina · Married on 10/11/2014

Frank was amazing! He made our reception stress free! We were worried about having someone bilingual at our reception, Frank did a great job! Not only did he do a great job handling the Spanish/English translations but he also did a fantastic job with the music playlist. He knew the perfect time to play each genre of music which kept the party going! I highly recommend DJ Frank Young no only for his professionalism but also for his experience because that is what makes him a great DJ.

Jennifer · Married on 09/20/2014

Frank is an amazing DJ. Everything at my wedding was perfect! He was also the MC and did a great job of making sure the flow of the reception was smooth. Frank communicated with us when it was time for the next event, so we didn't have to worry about anything!

We didn't have a play list and asked Frank to pick the music. His music selection was perfect. I have heard so many compliments about Frank from my guests. I highly recommend him as a DJ for any event.

Sent on 10/06/2014

DJ Frank Young Entertainment's reply:

Jennifer, thank you so much for the kind words. It was great to be part of your and Grant's ceremony and reception. I had a very enjoyable time and it was also very satisfying being part of a great team at the Hilton. All the best to you.

Colleen · Married on 08/30/2014

I can not begin to say enough amazing things about Frank!! He did such a great job with reading the crowd and playing the best music at the most perfect times! He also was so awesome at making announcements throughout the reception reminding people about the guest book & photobooth to ensure everyone was able to take advantage. Frank was great at playing both classic wedding songs that would get everyone on the dance floor as well as newer music that everyone could sing along with. He kept the reception moving smoothly and always had the best attitude. Even prior to the reception, he was very responsive and so kind! I'd give him my highest recommendation for any wedding (or event!) period! He's the best!!

Sent on 09/08/2014

DJ Frank Young Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Colleen! You and Pat were great to work with and the reception was truly a fun event to participate in. Thanks so much for the great song requests and thanks again for allowing me the chance to make a difference to you and Pat.

D · Married on 07/05/2014

I am the mother of the bride and i have to say Frank Young was fantastic! I have not danced at any events in the past 25 years...until now. I had a ball!. Everyone danced all night on every song. I was very impressed with Frank, working with my daughter and her new husband on every step of the way. Everyone at the wedding loved him. I danced all night after the first couple dances, which was not your ordinary song for the first dance and it fit my daughter's personally to a tee. Thank you Frank for a fantastic job, and a great time that i will never forget as long as i live. When my son gets married some day i will be calling you again!