DJ Frank Young Entertainment Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• Shelby
    Shelby Getting married on 07/14/2022

Frank is amazing!

Very responsive to text and phone calls! Works around your schedule and is very easy to work with. Frank was the only vendor I knew he had everything handled and I didn’t have to worry about deadlines with. When planning a wedding just about everything is stressful but my experience with him was just very easy! Very thankful for everything he did!

DJ Frank Young Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for the review Shelby. I aim to make my portion of the wedding planning easy and fun. I enjoyed being a part of your wedding.
  • Laurian
    Laurian Married on 06/20/2020

Outstanding

We got married June 20th. Trying to plan a wedding during Covid 19 seemed nearly impossible and with things changing daily, Frank was flexible and understanding. He always stayed positive and help to keep me calm and focused on the most important part of the day , getting married. With the grace of God we were still able to have a normal wedding with some modifications. Frank played the perfect music for a perfect night! All of our guest had an amazing time. Thank You Frank for your flexibility and encouragement through this crazy time. You helped make our wedding absolutely perfect!! I would highly recommend Frank Young for any event you need a DJ!

DJ Frank Young Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Laurian! It was a great time and it was nice to see you and Paul again last month. I wish you guys the best!
  • Veronica
    Veronica E. Married on 03/02/2019

Best dj in texas

On my wedding day I had lots of chaos from the groom not having a tuxedo, late wedding court members, to the ceremony performer running late. Frank saved the day and is worth the investment in a professional DJ. Frank played music while we waited for the performer and even tried calling him to follow up on my behalf. He played all the music I requested and kept the wedding going. He followed my schedule and was a fantastic wedding coordinator. I can not thank Frank enough for making my wedding day a success! Frank goes above and beyond and I can’t recommend him enough!
  • Jessica
    Jessica Married on 11/24/2018

Amazing DJ!!

Frank was an amazing DJ at our wedding this past Saturday! He’s great with reading the crowd and playing music in a specific order. Our wedding was a good mix of today’s top hits/country music and Spanish cumbias/merengues. We had so much fun! Our entire family woke up sore on Sunday from dancing soooooo much!! It was such a fun celebration! I would definitely recommend Frank as a DJ! He worked so well with our coordinator as well. It was such an awesome duo. He’s very professional, fun and smooth with transitions!! HIRE FRANK YOUNG AS YOUR DJ! You will not regret it!
    Hanna T. Married on 10/20/2018

Wedding 10/20

We thoroughly enjoyed having Frank as our DJ for our wedding. He was easy to work with and was up for anything we wanted. He was on time, responded in a timely manner prior to the event, and we even had a final timeline review before to make sure we were all on the same page. We would use him again and again if we could! He played all the songs we asked and was great with the crowd!
    Michael S. Married on 09/15/2018

Frank was amazing!!!

Frank was so amazing to work with and delivered EXACTLY what we were hoping for!! He was very professional and willing to meet with us as much as we needed to make sure we were on the same page and stayed organized. He was incredibly friendly and a joy to work with, we were so fortunate to have had him DJ at our wedding and would recommend him to anyone looking for a quality professional. Thanks Frank!
    Paola Married on 08/11/2018
    DJ Frank Young was truly great.! He paid attention to detail and did the reception in both Spanish and English. We couldn't be happier that we selected DJ Frank to be in charge of our music.So happy with everything!

Book him if you want someone that knows what they're doing and is on top of everything. :D

DJ Frank Young Entertainment's reply:

Hi Paola. I was looking over some past reviews and wanted to thank you for yours. I love bilingual weddings and yours was such a blast. I still use many songs right out of the playlist I created for you for some of my English/Spanish receptions. Thanks again.
    Jeff Married on 10/28/2017
    If you're reading these reviews trying to decide who to have as your wedding/event DJ, stop right now and send Frank an email to see if your date is available on his calendar. He is the best in the business! We had Frank at our wedding reception and can't say enough great things about him! Very professional, wore many hats, kept our event flowing and everybody had a blast
    Sasha Married on 09/30/2017
    Frank was amazing to work with! He was very flexible and accommodating prior to the wedding and made the process of planning for music and the ceremony simple and seamless. Frank went above and beyond on the day of the wedding to make sure our day went perfect!! Our wedding could not have been such a success without him! He really did an amazing job and I highly recommend him for any event!!
    Shannon Married on 08/05/2017
    DJ Frank was amazing!! He was so easy to work with and made our day such a fun party! So many people still comment to us about what a great time it was and I know that the music DJ Frank played and how he ran the night as our DJ had a big part in that. He played music for our cocktail hour, different styles for our dinner time and really got the party going during the reception. We sent him a list of songs we requested to have played and we went off that to add so many more fun reception songs. He was such a great addition to the day. He worked with us to provide the materials needed for the ceremony as well. I had two friends playing guitar and singing and he set up their equipemt that was needed. We would recommend DJ Frank to everyone! He made the night such a fun time for everyone!

DJ Frank Young Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for that review Shannon. Your ceremony and reception were completely amazing and it was a privilege being able to be part of it for you. I totally appreciate you adding pictures to the review as well. I have to admit your and Joshua's wedding was probably the most fun and exciting event I have been part of during the last several years. I love what I do and your wedding night was simply a perfect reason why. Thanks again!
  • F
    Felipe Married on 07/09/2017
    DJ Young was great! He was flexible with the schedule (as we all know, last minute changes can happen) and played a great line-up using the songs we picked and some requests as well. We would definitely recommend DJ Frank Young for your event!
    Laura L. Married on 04/08/2017
    If you are looking for a DJ, look no further than DJ Frank Young. His level of professionalism is top tier. Not only is Frank a DJ, he is also an MC, Day of Wedding Helper, and just makes sure that the whole event runs smoothly. His experience is what makes it, with Frank you do not have to worry about what he will be like because He IS very attentive, funny, smart, and a go getter who knows how to keep the dance floor atmosphere alive. Frank did a great job at our wedding. He arrived early to set up all of his equipment, was very organized, approachable, and exceeded our expectations.

The whole process with Frank is easy and enjoyable. He met with us beforehand to go over the typical day-of details. He promptly available for any questions that we had throughout the whole process and he also tailored the wedding playlist to fit your every need. Our first dance, mother son, and brother sister dances were faded out perfectly.

He had everyone dancing all night long. Everyone said that they had a great time at our wedding and I mean EVERYONE. I would choose to use DJ Frank Young for any event in the future and I highly recommend him.

THANK YOU FRANK FOR BEING SO AWESOME!!!!!

DJ Frank Young Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for your review Laura. You and Corey were great to work with and I totally enjoyed contributing to your reception. It is particularly special when weddings are so much fun that I have to remind myself I'm working. You guys were great. Thanks again.
    Daniela Married on 11/12/2016
    I can't recommend DJ Frank enough! He was personable, listened to what we were looking for a in a DJ, and delivered exceptional service from start to finish. The reception was so much fun and he made sure to play different genres of music for our guests; from Bruno Mars to salsa, he was awesome! Thank you so much, Frank!
    Andrea Married on 10/09/2016
    DJ's can make or break a good wedding reception. We chose Frank based on his high ratings and we were not disappointed. He kept our agenda moving along and our guests dancing all night long. We highly recommend Frank for your event.
    Kelly Married on 05/07/2016
    Our experience with Frank was absolutely phenomenal. From the moment we sat down with him to discuss our wedding, he made us feel completely comfortable and confident. Frank was not only a fantastic DJ who kept the energy at our reception high and everyone having fun, he also acted as a day-of wedding coordinator that helped the reception flow incredibly smoothly. We are so thankful to have worked with Frank and have already recommended him to our friends!
    Brittany Married on 04/16/2016
    During wedding planning, my husband took charge of selecting a few vendors and choosing the entertainment was one of them. He did a ton of research, and finally decided that we should meet with Frank. (We decided in the parking lot - immediately after the meeting - that we had to book him.) He was extremely fun, professional, and organized. We didn't expect our guests to dance very much, but they actually ended up being on the dance floor the entire night - all because of Frank!
  • W
    Will Married on 12/21/2015
    Frank's service was nothing but the best! He was extremely professional before and during the wedding. I just filled out his document and told him the names of our wedding party and the songs we needed him to play, he took care of EVERYTHING else. It was nice to be able to sit back and let him do his job. He was not just a DJ that presses the play button on songs, He was very vocal and had a microphone presence that moved the reception along. I would recommend Frank to any and everyone. I did not have to worry about anything the entire day. Frank is more than capable of handling anything. He also works very well with all the other venders and wedding coordinators you have.
    Elizabeth Married on 12/19/2015
    Frank Young did an outstanding job at our wedding! We did not have a wedding coordinator so he ran the show and it was PERFECT! He listened to our ideas and came up with awesome ideas of his own to make our day even more special than it already was. I have no doubt that without Frank our reception wouldn't have been as terrific as it was. I would strongly recommend Frank Young to anyone looking for an outstanding party or reception.
    Kayla Married on 12/18/2015
    DJ Frank was great! He did so much more than just DJ the reception. He helped get people where they needed to be, and in ways, helped coordinate the reception. I would highly recommend his services!
    Clayton Married on 11/06/2015
    Frank was awesome and a lot of fun. I was referred to Frank by my sister whos wedding he did about a year and a half earlier. He met with us before hand and talked us through what we wanted at our wedding. My wife and I had no clue about what we wanted, and Frank helped us with our timeline and some song suggestions amongst other things. We ended up needing him to help and stay an extra hour to which he was very flexible with. Frank was an awesome dude and would highly recommend for another event.
    Katie Married on 10/24/2015
    DJ Frank Young was kind, organized, and made our reception exactly what we wanted. He did a great job playing music such that it kept the dance floor full all night!! He also kept the focus on us, the couple, as he was a minimalist when it came to using the mic. Thank you DJ Frank Young for your part in our perfect evening.
    Michael Married on 08/15/2015
    This guy is awesome! From the moment we contacted him to the last minute that we ended our wedding celebration he was immensely professional. We told him what type of songs and how many we wanted and he absolutely accommodated us. The schedule that my wife put together he used and made sure everything was taken care of. Even our last dance was perfect to the moment that we left the venue. He was flexible with our time and made sure we were never stressed. Frank was excellent at getting guest of all ages on the dance floor with smiles! If you are looking for a DJ for a wedding or any other event, then you need to use DJ Frank Young. Thank you Frank for a wonderful evening and wedding celebration!

Sincerely,

Michael and Angela Clanahan
  • User2166363 2+ years ago
    Frank is one of the most personal yet professional DJs I've ever come to know. He was so on point with the itinerary of the wedding and was so flexible if changes were needed. He kept the party alive and did exactly what I requested for the music playlist. I can't thank him enough for his high quality services.
  • User2040468 2+ years ago
    Frank is the nicest, most professional DJ I've ever had the pleasure of meeting!! He was my last minute savior because my original DJ cancelled on me one month prior to my wedding and I was panicking! Frank saved the day!! He was so origanized and on the ball with everything! We did a special customized dance that he created all the music for and then he played every song we selected to a "t"! There seriously aren't enough words to describe how amazing he was....I could not have asked for a better DJ! You would be doing yourself a disservice by using anyone besides Frank for your DJ services!