DJ FM Reviews

15 | Yuba City, CA

15 Reviews for DJ FM

Kaylyn · Married on 09/07/2019

Amazing and stress free

Francisco catered to my wants and needs. He made sure our wedding ran smoothly. He took a lot of stress away from me.

Sent on 09/09/2019

Maria · Married on 09/15/2018

Thank you DJ FM for making my wedding reception run smoothly and keeping my guests on the dance floor all night!

Sent on 09/23/2018

Cristina · Married on 04/16/2016

Francisco was fantastic!!!! I highly recommend him for your special occasion!!!!

Sent on 04/26/2016

DJ FM's reply:

Thank you Cristina it was an honor to be a part of your daughters quinceañera.

We used DJ FM for a school dance and he was absolutely AMAZING! Prior to the event communication with him was outstanding. So great. At the eveny he was on time, showing up 2 hours early as promised! He did an EXTREMELY great job of reading the room and being able to tell what songs to play. Everything was great. The way he takes song requests is quite unique and I think a lot of students enjoyed that experience as well! He allowed us to make a couple of announcments and even made a few himself! His set up was great, music amazing, lights fantastic, just an all around fabulous experience. He created a great atmosphere and was probably the best DJ I have ever had the pleasure of experiencing!

Sent on 04/02/2016

Abi · Married on 12/19/2015

Very professional! He was very good at communicating throughout the whole process. He did a great job playing all the music that was requested(which was a huge variety). We will definitely hire DJ FM in the future!

Sent on 12/22/2015

Jacob · Married on 11/14/2015

This guys the best, amazing listens and provides amazing work works with your budget.totally awesome.

Sent on 12/20/2015

Brenda · Married on 11/07/2015

Very happy with the service. Different variety of music, everyone had a great time.

Sent on 11/10/2015

Shaun · event on 10/31/2015

Very good!! We would love to have him back next year!

Sent on 11/07/2015
  • O

Oscar · event on 07/25/2015

DJ FM rocked my party!! Everybody had a great time and loved the music. He would be my DJ for future parties. If you want great service go with DJ FM for any event.

Sent on 07/28/2015
  • User5261857 · event on 07/12/2015

Will never say no to a gig is his Motto, always will arrive earlier than scheduled time, also has a lot of DJ equipment to get the party started with various music to choose from a wide selection of genres. Overall I would say it's one of the best DJ's I've hired even for such an event of a baby shower! Really got the ladies and men involved.

• User5261253 · event on 07/11/2015

Great music and amazing lights did a fantastic job on everything. I would highly recommend this DJ to anyone that is looking for a professional DJ.

Jaquelin · Married on 06/27/2015

DJ FM did an absolutely amazing job providing the music for my outdoor wedding! I had various types of guests and he had almost everyone on the dance floor with his great mixes. We asked for music that ranged from Raggaeton to Banda to 90s hip hop and DJ FM played that and more. He was professional, on time, and even allowed my siblings to play "Master & Mistress of Ceremonies." Great dj, highly recommended!

• User5254245 · event on 04/12/2015

He was very professional and played great music! Will be hiring him again for future events.

Sent on 07/12/2015

David · event on 07/11/2015

3.4
      3.0
      3.5

From what I understand from my daughters they made some request for songs that were never played. they also tried to contact him many times and no response. My wife said she asked him to make announcements that were never made. As for myself I think that being a DJ is a lot of work and knowing current genres is difficult. All and all I think he did a respectable job. He gave me a an invoice with insurance info which is something different. Most people we used for the event scratched out receipts on a note pad.

Sent on 07/15/2015