DJ Florida Player Production Reviews

57 | Ocoee, FL

57 Reviews for DJ Florida Player Production

• Alexis

Alexis · Married on 07/07/2019

Exciting, good music, very interactive with our guest

You really added that extra fun to our reception. I am glad you were able to DJ our event.

Sent on 07/08/2019

DJ Florida Player Production's reply:

Thanks, I really had a wonderful time and you guys really know how to party. Thanks for inviting DJ Florida Player as your DJ entertainment. Much love and the best to the both of you.

Kasinda Wheeler · Married on 11/09/2018

Perfect Night

My 40th was made that much better by Leo and his side kick. Everyone loved, not only the music but the interaction with the crowd. It was a great party made perfect by the DJ. Leo has done other events for me as well and will do more as at least two from the party want to book him for their event. Thank you so much for hearing my music requests and making the night great!!!

Sent on 11/11/2018

DJ Florida Player Production's reply:

Thanks I really had a wonderful time. You guys made your 40th the best with the love from everyone. I’m really looking forward in working with you again soon. Much love to you.

Stephanie · Married on 06/18/2018

Leo was amazing. Our couples party was such a success because of his zany&humorous personality. Leo brought the ambiance we desired. He was easy to communicate with. Very proffessional in all aspects.

Sent on 06/21/2018

Shanavious · Married on 06/09/2018

Dj Leo kept everything together I don’t think we could have pick a better dj everyone dance and the group stay on the dance floor

Sent on 06/23/2018
  • F

Faye · Married on 05/19/2018

The music was great . My guests stayed on floor dancing. Thanks Leo for making my evening enjoyable.

Sent on 05/26/2018

Rovenia · Married on 02/24/2018

Get a few names of previous clients and ask above questions. When in doubt always has the previous clients.
    We used DJ Florida Player for 2 years did an excellent job for Modeling event did an excellent job Thanks

• Ashley

Ashley · Married on 02/18/2018

Leo and his son were fantastic.
    The way they have their website set up is great. If you have certain songs you want, you can add them easily, he even has a a do not play list. Has your contract and any other emails, sent to your email and set up on your page in his website.
    He met with us in our initial meeting and a few days before just to make sure everything was right for the day. He is nice, funny and knows how to make a play list to keep the night going in just the right way. He incorporates his knowledge with what you want to make it seemless.
    I have nothing bad to say what so ever. All praises in every way. He was professional in every way, responded within a reasonable time, and answered any question that I or my mother had (she was in charge of most of my vendors.)
    He was not stiff, but comfortable, had no issue including people, taking request, making the guest have a great time.
    I would highly recommend Leo if you are looking for a fantastic time.

Sent on 02/26/2018

Crystal · Married on 02/18/2018

Mr Davis and his son were awesome! I hired him to do the music for my daughters wedding, cocktail hour and reception. He made everything flow smoothly from one event to the other. Everyone had so much fun at the reception because of them. The photographers that my daughter hired even got on the dance floor!! They were great!

Sent on 03/03/2018

Savannah & Simon · Married on 12/30/2017

Absolutely had a great time with you. You were so much fun and interactive and the games were great! Thank you so much for being our DJ.

Sent on 02/24/2018

R. Germaine · Married on 12/16/2017

Words cannot express my gratitude to DJ Florida Player. My wedding would have been a disaster without his quick improv skills and extensive playlist to keep my guests entertained due to our tardiness. Everything went smoothly and seamless. I couldn't imagine anyone else handling it so eloquently. Peyton and I both thank you for everything you did to make our special day spectacular!!

Sent on 02/25/2018

Shavon · Married on 10/15/2017

Best DJ ever! I love how you interacted with the guests. Everyone had a great time! Thank you so much

Sent on 10/28/2017

DJ Florida Player Production's reply:

Thank you for inviting me and I really had a wonderful time. You and your family were a pleasure to work with and made me felt great. It was truly a blessing.
  • Crystal

Crystal · Married on 05/28/2017

We definitely recommend DJ Florida Player to anyone! He understood exactly the type of music we liked and his interaction with us and our guests during the whole day/night was great! Everyone loved the music and the photobooth!!

Sent on 06/01/2017

DJ Florida Player Production's reply:

Thanks Crystal, I really enjoyed myself and you'll made me feel like I was apart of your family. Your Grandparent were wonderful as well as everyone from both side of the family. I really appreciate you considering DJ Florida Player Production as part of your special day. You guys are beautiful and I really am happy for the both of you. God has something special for the Johnson family. Give lil man a high five for me....

GeVonne · Married on 05/13/2017

The guests really enjoyed the DJ. He was able to get the crowd going. He is very organized and detail-oriented. DJ Leo tried to make the experience as personable as possible. He is a very family-friendly DJ.

Sent on 06/04/2017

Tynisha · Married on 04/01/2017

Leo is a wonderful addition to our celebrations! We have used him for a few events and he is always Excellent! The customized music selection makes any party a hit!

Kathy · Married on 03/11/2017

I have used this vendor many times. The DJ is professional and provides the appropriate music needed for your event. I have received many compliments from people about the type of music played at my events. You will be completely satisfied.

Princess · Married on 01/21/2017

Prices were extremely responsible as well as the quality of service was beyond what I expected. Leo was on top of providing us with additional help with getting things prepared without hesssitation! They were very family oriented and helped bring both families together as one. I'm glad I choose DJ Florida Player Production as my DJ for my wedding!

DJ Florida Player Production's reply:

Thanks, you know I enjoyed myself and your family was amazing.

Catrina · Married on 10/22/2016

DJ Mr. Davis was amazing you couldn't ask for any better and this is coming from a very picky bride and he was everything we need in a really good DJ. Whatever you asked of him he did his very best to make it happen. Incredible DJ, in my opinion his is definitely the BEST out there. He played every song we requested and more that we didn't think of, he was ON TIME and was always ready to play to next song at the right time. Wonderful job Mr. Leo Davis!!!

Sent on 10/31/2016

DJ Florida Player Production's reply:

Thanks and I really enjoyed myself and glad you had a great time. May God bless you and your family. Thanks

Demetric · Married on 09/10/2016

I would recommend Leo Davis to any couple wishing to celebrate their big day. I was more than satisfied with his services and I know that all of our guest were satisfied as well because nearly everyone asked where did my wife and I find him. Leo is arguably the best DJ that I've ever experienced. I'm so happy that my wife and I chose Leo Davis. Leo Davis is an absolute professional!!! I wish him well.

Sent on 09/19/2016

DJ Florida Player Production's reply:

Thanks I really enjoyed entertaining you guys on your wedding day and really enjoyed your family. You guys made me feel like I was a part of the family and I really enjoyed that.

Kevin · Married on 09/09/2016

Dj florida player Leo Davis did an outstanding job from our first convorsation to the end of the reception. Was so helpful in planning and ideas. Provides great entertainment with his own "ceremony games." Worked with a professional & fun attitude. Highly recommended 5 star service provided!!

Sent on 09/30/2016

Mattie · Married on 07/02/2016

Know question this DJ and partner know how to get a party started. They did an awesome job. Would definitely use the service again.

Sent on 07/20/2016

DJ Florida Player Production's reply:

Thanks I really had a great time and really enjoyed your family. Thanks for having my son and I to entertain your party.

Brianna · Married on 05/13/2016

DJ Florida Player was by far, the best vendor at my wedding. He went above and beyond to make sure everyone had a great time. The games he played with us (Bride and groom) were fun and had the guests laughing all night. I've had guests tell me that our reception was the most entertaining they have ever been to. He even got on the dance floor and danced, which made the guests more comfortable dancing. He arrived early to set up (earlier than the bride and groom) and left after the wedding was over. His expertise helped us plan out our reception which was a difficult task for a "do it yourself" bride. He was very willing to help with song choices and gave great ideas. I loved his anniversary dance, it was a sentimental moment I will never forget. The overall quality and customer service we received was just what I needed during my wedding planning. He assured me everything would be great and followed through with it. People cannot stop talking about how awesome our wedding was and it honestly couldn't have been possible without DJ Florida Player. It was refreshing to have a vendor that took some of the stress away, his experience and dedication to customer satisfaction is unmatched. The best choice I made for my wedding was hiring DJ Florida Player and I would surely recommend him to anyone having an event.

Sent on 05/27/2016

Sandy · Married on 05/06/2016

Overall very please with everything, was a outstanding event.....

Sent on 05/11/2016

Christopher · Married on 04/02/2016

My family and I had a wonderful experience. The DJ was very flexible when we needed to change up a few things and we really like that.

Sent on 04/15/2016

Sharon · Married on 03/12/2016

From the beginning Leo was attentive to our needs and details. He followed up immediately and exceeded my expectations. He and staff were friendly and professional. Made my daughter's wedding ceremony extraordinary!

Sent on 03/13/2016

DJ Florida Player Production's reply:

Thanks and I really had a wonderful time and everyone made me felt as part of the family. I just want to wish Victor and Desiree many blessing and I know God has a hold of them.

DJ Florida Players was hired to do a high school dance. The DJ and his assistant were on time and very professional. The feedback from the kids were that he was a awesome DJ and what they liked the most is that they were able to choose their own music. What I liked as a teacher was that he cleaned the music up before playing. I spoke with him several times before my event, I felt that was very professional. Thank you DJ Players for making my event successful.

Sent on 03/14/2016