DJ FLO Entertainment Reviews

130 | Scottsdale, AZ

130 Reviews for DJ FLO Entertainment

130 DJ FLO Entertainment Reviews

Tani · Married on 08/24/2018

DJ Flo was awesome and fun. Music was current and so fitting for our event. We had them back again with a different theme and they changed it up to match. They are customer focused and professional. Can't go wrong with DJ Flo. A great choice for your event.

Holly · Married on 06/01/2018

Very professional and really made our event into a party of a lifetime!

Ryan · Married on 05/26/2018

I got married this past weekend and it was the best day of my life. DJ Flo & Stacey played a major part in making everything so special. From our grand entrance at the reception, to the music, the games, and all the little things they did throughout the night......everything turned out better than I could've imagined. Stacey was extremely responsive leading up to our big day and incorporated everything we asked of her without missing a beat. Our guests couldn't stop talking about how much fun they had. I can't say thank you enough!!!

Robin · Married on 04/20/2018

Dj Flo Entertainment has continued to be our DJ every year at our event for the past 4 years. They are extremely easy to work with, especially with all of our requests for special playlists during various parts of our event. Their music is always appropriate and fun! We just love them and hope they will continue to be our “go to” DJ in the future.

Vanessa · Married on 04/14/2018

Stacey and her assistant were absolutely amazing! Everyone had a blast and danced all night. Not only were they constantly making sure that we had everything we needed, they kept the guests entertained and everyone had a blast! I highly recommend :)

Laura · Married on 04/08/2018

Seriously amazing! Words cannot express how thankful I am to have had these two at our wedding and reception! Set up was spot on what we wanted and needed for the ceremony and reception without us asking or needing to help with setup or take-down. The pre-selection of music was done based on their well structured music request guide sent before the big day and they followed everything perfectly! They had every song we wanted and even presented reception games that months after the wedding people are still talking about! They not only provided music, setup, and game options, they also assisted with organization and movement through the entire ceremony and reception. This team is the total package! I could not have asked for better service and quality when it came to what I paid and what I expected. Definitely recommend them to anyone and everyone I know. Lighting was perfect and they worked with our photographers, music selection was great and they kept our dance floor FULL for the entire reception; we had 50ish guests and the dance floor was never empty 6pm-11pm, They were constantly in communication with us on any requested songs from our guests that may have been an issue and the classic songs people have to play to try and get everyone on the dance floor were not needed because these two read the crowd well and a perfect setup! Ask and you shall receive and if you don't remember to ask they do! Spot on DJ and entertainment, you can see/feel/hear their experience in their excellent work!

Jasmine · Married on 03/24/2018

DJ FLO were so great to us! Made our day fun and their was not a dull moment. My entire family loved them and so did we. Music was great and the level of noise. They went above and beyond for us! Made sure everything was perfect but most all they allowed my husband and I to just relax and actually enjoy our day! I couldn’t of been any happier! Thank you DJ FlO for making everything just perfect! You guys rock!!!

Paula · Married on 02/17/2018

This wife/ husband duo did an amazing job of coordinating the event and keeping the party going with perfect song selections! They are worth every penny!

Melissa · Married on 12/15/2017

WE LOVE DR FLO ENTERTAINMENT!!! Stacy was such a blessing to work with not only did she help us with music selection she helped us coordinate the room layout, the schedule for the evening and even referred us to a great photo booth vender. The team the night of were just as amazing. The room looked great and party was hopping all night long. CANNOT THANK DJ FLO ENOUGH!!!! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!!

Erica · Married on 11/17/2017

DJ FLO Entertainment always does a great job with hosting our school dances! There services are affordable and there set up is fantastic.

Tricia · Married on 11/11/2017

DJFlo was amazing!!! They saved the day and were so responsive and accommodating to our requests. They went the extra mile to make sure we had the best day ever. Thank you DJFlo you are the best!!!

Brandy · Married on 11/04/2017

DJ FLO was AMAZING! They donated their time to help our Non-Profit, but treated it as a full paid job. I/We are beyond grateful for their generosity, customer service, easy-going demeanor, professionalism, gratitude, ... I could go on! I am so thankful!

Jessica · Married on 11/04/2017

Stacey and Marty were amazing to work with! From the start they responded to emails quickly, and answered any questions I had. Stacey even sent me my “bridal homework” to fill out. Once I sent it to her, she responded back with a timeline of our day. Extremely organized, and they made our day run so smoothly! Stacey even helped me bustle my dress and went and got our dinner for us so we didn’t have to stand in the buffet line! Such an amazing duo, and I would recommend them 100%!!

Brittany · Married on 10/28/2017

DJ Flow turned our get together into a PARTY!!

Stephanie · Married on 10/27/2017

Would definitely recommend them.

Ashleigh · Married on 10/14/2017

Extremely impressed! They played great songs, the dance floor was never empty, great about keeping the guests entertained. They had amazing communication up until the wedding and all during the night. The thing that impressed me the most is the fact they went above and beyond their duties. All night they made sure we always had everything we needed and that the night ran smoothly! Highly recommend DJ FLO

Celia · Married on 10/13/2017

This dj was selected in June for my October wedding, that is very flexible. The owners are so nice and helpful. The most helpful and awesome thing they do is take pictures at your wedding and upload them. This is nice if your pictures take a while to get back from your photographer. I highly recomend them.

Alexis · Married on 10/12/2017

Look no further, DJ Flow Entertainment HANDS DOWN is the best in the business!! From my first meeting with Stacy I knew they were going to be awesome! They went above and beyond our expectations and our family and friends were on the dance floor from start to finish! I couldn’t have hired a better team for mine and my husbands special day. Thank you so much DJ Flow Entertainment!!

Erica · Married on 09/30/2017

The DJ Flo team is amazing! Everything was so organized and the night flowed so easily!!! Stacey even headed off the cops when they showed up!!! An unbelievable team!

Kelly · Married on 09/16/2017

Both Stacey and Floyd helped to make our 1 year anniversary party very successful! I was impressed with their ability to keep the beat of the music up since we're a fitness facility and keeping the beat up is very important. Thank you for helping to make everything so memorable!

Tami · Married on 08/24/2017

Stacey and DJ Flo are quite possibly the best DJ's in town!! They anticipate the crowd, adjust to the audience and make everyone get up on that dance floor and boogie down! They are reasonably priced and are a pleasure to work with!!! So professional and amazing! I highly recommend them!

Katie · Married on 06/10/2017

DJ FLO made our wedding reception so much fun. Extremely professional , reliable, friendly, and a great value! I can't recommend them enough!

Myra · Married on 05/30/2017

Great job! The students really enjoyed the music. It really brought the entire experience together.

• Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 04/23/2017

Stacy and her assistant are so great at what they do! Without them, our reception wouldn't have been nearly as fun. They are so friendly and upbeat. Well worth the money, and affordable! Thanks again ladies!