DJ FLO Entertainment Reviews

153 | Scottsdale, AZ

153 Reviews for DJ FLO Entertainment

Kaytlyn J. · Married on 04/17/2021

Had a blast!!

Stacey and her team with DJ flo entertainment were amazing all the way around. We had such a great time and our guests enjoyed every minute of our reception. They suggested games and songs and made sure that my husband and I were the first called up to eat, which was so very thoughtful. We would recommend DJ flo entertainment to anyone!!

Sent on 05/10/2021

Nikki L. · Married on 03/06/2021

The best experience ever!

I highly suggest DJ Flo entertainment. Friendly, fun, flexible and professional. Stacey addressed all questions we had promptly. She made sure my husband and I had drinks at our table. The best DJ experience I have ever had.

Sent on 03/15/2021

Michelle G. · Married on 11/22/2020

So kind and amazing at what they do!

DJ Flo did an amazing job at our wedding! Played all of our requested songs and even researched and played our odd requests! They gave us such an amazing idea instead of a "dance with the bride" we did a competition for who gets cake in their face. So much fun and raised a lot of money! Stacey was on top of everything, always asking if we needed anything, including drink refills! Such a great team and amazing DJ service!! Loved them!

Sent on 04/14/2021
  • Andrea

Andrea L. · Married on 10/24/2020

Best Addition to your wedding day!!

Stacey was absolutely an amazing asset to my wedding day! I was really particular about a few details but otherwise really didn’t want to micromanage everything, but rather just stay in the moment and enjoy the day. Met with Stacey before the wedding and then come wedding day, I felt like she just stepped right in and made the day happen perfectly. We had kids from 6 years old to adults in their 60s on the dance floor all night thanks to her! And I felt confident relaxing (& taking tequila shots 🙃) knowing she was on the timeline and would get us and direct as needed for the important things we’d planned ahead of time. 10/10 would recommend her to anyone! Also, she’s just a really nice, fun person... kinda wish I could get married again to hang out cuz she makes you feel very comfortable without compromising any professionalism.

Sent on 11/10/2020

Kayla M. · Married on 10/10/2020

Great service

Happy with the service provided by DJ Flo entertainment. They were very responsive thoughout the planning and helpful with music choices. They provided a timeline to share with the venue and photographer so everyone was on the same page. They were flexible with last minute changes, I was able to text them with song changes and bridal party changes. The DJ had an assistant who was amazing. She was better than the venue coordinator! She made sure my husband and I had drinks at our table and addressed any needs/concerns, about the music or anything! She coordinated the wedding party and guests when it came to entrances and garter toss etc. We were very impressed by her. Both families had a great time dancing. We had the time of our lives!

Sent on 10/19/2020

Joshua H. · Married on 07/18/2020

Fantastic full service DJ!

Stacey and her husband DJ'd for our wedding and they did absolutely phenomenal! She had two setups for the ceremony and reception with lighting and everything else you would want. They kept the party going and were able to feel out the crowd and change the music accordingly. Where she really came through for us and went above and beyond. When she realized at the beginning we really didn't have a coordinator she communicated with us and took on this role for us giving an incredibly smooth ceremony and reception. She even helped us with tips along the way on how to make things for our wedding even better.
    We are so thankful for everything DJ FLO did for us. We highly recommend her services and we would definitely use her again. We had a blast, you guys are amazing and once again thank you!

Sent on 08/23/2020

Rebecca B. · Married on 07/11/2020

Amazing duo!!!

Hands down had the best time at our wedding thanks to Dj Flo entertainment made our ceremony and reception amazing!

Sent on 08/11/2020
  • Elisa

Elisa T. · Married on 11/09/2019

Amazing! Great experience! Great entertainer!

Stacey is a great DJ, she is pretty knowledgeable and handles big crowds! She puts them on the dance floor! We had a blast at our wedding! Everybody kept telling how much fun it was! My guests loved the music selection. Thank you Stacey. I will hire you again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 11/20/2019
  • Madison

Madison · Married on 10/19/2019

Incredible dj!

Not only was Stacey and her assistant SO much fun, they were beyond helpful. They worked to ensure that everything ran smoothly and my husband and I were taken care of all evening. They were so sweet and our guests had a BLAST. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 10/21/2019
  • Savanna

Savanna · Married on 09/21/2019

Best DJ ever!

Stacy and Karla were SO much fun to have at our wedding. Not even that but they were such a help! My daughter was at a separate table and Karla went and got her food and even cut her steak for her! My heart!!!! Stacy had everyone on the dance floor all night and everyone complimented how much fun they had, and how the DJ was amazing! I couldn't thank them enough!

Sent on 10/07/2019

Marissa R. · Married on 08/31/2019

Personalized & Trustworthy

Are you looking for a friendly, reliable, experienced DJ? Stacey is your gal! Our experience with her couldn’t have been better. She was attentive, personalized and passionate about her work throughout our entire event. Thank you, Stacey, for making our day run smoothly!

Sent on 09/09/2019
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 03/29/2019

So Much More Than A DJ!

We hired DJ Flo for our wedding on 3/29/2019 and were SO pleased with their service! I had initially reached out to Stacey, but somehow missed her response. She ended up reaching out to me a month later to follow up and see if I was still in need of a DJ, and I'm so thankful she did! She went above and beyond just "playing music" for our wedding, and was so helpful throughout the planning process. Leading up to the wedding, she gave us "bridal homework" with popular song recommendations for the various parts of the ceremony - I had no idea there were so many parts and would have been so overwhelmed without this list! She created a timeline for us and was happy to make changes based on the timelines given to us by our photographers and videographers. On the day of the wedding, she had all of her equipment set up as soon as vendors were able to start arriving. She let me get settled in before stopping by to introduce herself and her assistant, Karla. At first, I thought Karla was part of the bartender team because she made certain that we had a drink in our hand at all times! I don't think I had to go to the bar once! She even brought our dinner plates to our sweetheart table. Stacey was always there to help me bustle my dress whenever it came undone. We got carried away with the evening and almost forgot about our sparkler exit. Our photographer had already left for the evening, so Stacey organized all of our guests, helped light the sparklers, and even took photos for us. I highly recommend Stacey and DJ Flo. Thank you for helping us have the perfect night!

Photo by Susannah Lynn Photography

Sent on 04/04/2019

Danielle · Married on 03/23/2019

They were awesome

I thought Stacy and her daughter were awesome. At the resort we were at they were no help good thing I had Stacy to help us I don’t know what I would have done. I would definitely hire her again. Thank so much for all you do.

Sent on 04/06/2019

Jaime · Married on 03/16/2019

Excellent Experience

We loved having Stacey DJ our wedding. She had a timeline for everything from dances to speeches to the cutting of the cake. She kept on top of things and played music that got my guests on the dance floor. We really loved having her and would definitely recommend her to our friends and family!

Sent on 03/21/2019

Adriana · Married on 02/23/2019

Hire DJ Flo!

We hired DJ Flo with Evolution for our wedding this past winter. We were so happy with the music and it was exactly what we wanted. Highly recommend!

Sent on 04/26/2019

Casey S. · Married on 02/07/2019

Simply the best!

If you want quality entertainment, amazing service, great pricing, and a DJ that goes above and beyond, hire DJ Flo! Stacey and Marty are incredible at what they do! Stacey literally spent 25 minutes or more bustling my dress, just because! They helped us with time lines, getting out of things we didn't want to do, keeping to the schedule, making sure everything was going well and continuously read the room to see where to go next. All I've heard since our wedding was how much fun everyone had, how there was never a lull in the dancing, and how they loved all the music! Bottom line, they were just absolutely
    amazing and we are so grateful that we found them! We will continue to use them any time we need DJ services! Please do yourself a favor and reach out, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 02/13/2019

DJ FLO Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for your review. We had such a great time at your wedding. Thank you for hiring DJ Flo

Steafy · Married on 01/19/2019

Just WOW!!

Dj Flo went over and beyond! She made sure me and my now husband always were taken care of whether it was needing a drink, fixing my dress, following the timeline she prepared and on top of that they even helping cleanup during the reception! they really did go over our high expectations for a dj not to mention great emcee voice. Everyone was dancing and had a great time! We even recieved multiple complaints on how great our dj was. I’m not sure what our next event will be that will require A dj but I can’t wait so we can use dj flo once again! Thank you dj flo for making our wedding memorable.

Sent on 01/23/2019

DJ FLO Entertainment's reply:

• Sage

Sage B. · Married on 01/18/2019

An Absolute God Send

DJ Flo made the whole reception a blast! They made sure to stay on track with the timeline, they kept the music and the guests flowing and partying. I don't know what I would have done without them. And on top of all that they're very kind and understanding, really great people. I couldn't have done my wedding without them!

Sent on 01/31/2019

Jenny U. · Married on 01/06/2019

Most amazing DJ for our wedding

Love DJFlo. Most amazing djs ever. I highly recommend them for any event. Theu are very reliable, affordable, and the most nicest, respectful and sweetest djs ever. They made mt night. My father missed his fsvorites song when he stepped out for a but. They saw he walk back in and replayed the song just for him.

Sent on 01/13/2019

Shawn G. · Married on 01/06/2019

DJFLO is the best

They are very reliable, affordable, and best djs ever. They made mine and my wife's night. Played every song we liked and came to make sure we were enjoying ourselves

Sent on 01/13/2019
  • Cassandra

Cassandra A. · Married on 12/29/2018

Best DJ Ever, wedding memories

December 29th 2018 was the date of my wedding after waiting 11 years. We wanted everything to be just perfect! Not only the DJ flow help to make our wedding memories amazing... She also helped to coordinate with her husband continue to play the music. She never skipped a beat. She also referred me to my most awesome photographer! If I had to choose all over again I would definitely go with DJ flo entertainment!

Sent on 01/25/2019

Sarah · Married on 11/17/2018

We made a great choice!

DJ Flo was the perfect fit for our wedding! Stacey and her assistant Karla did a fabulous job! We had given her tons of music that we want played and she played everything that we wanted. She was also fabulous about keeping us on time and juggling all the other vendors and people to keep the night flowing smoothly. I recommend DJ Flo to anyone who needs an amazing DJ!

Sent on 11/27/2018

Tani · Married on 08/24/2018

DJ Flo was awesome and fun. Music was current and so fitting for our event. We had them back again with a different theme and they changed it up to match. They are customer focused and professional. Can't go wrong with DJ Flo. A great choice for your event.

Sent on 08/10/2018

Holly · Married on 06/01/2018

Very professional and really made our event into a party of a lifetime!

Sent on 08/18/2018

Ryan · Married on 05/26/2018

I got married this past weekend and it was the best day of my life. DJ Flo & Stacey played a major part in making everything so special. From our grand entrance at the reception, to the music, the games, and all the little things they did throughout the night......everything turned out better than I could've imagined. Stacey was extremely responsive leading up to our big day and incorporated everything we asked of her without missing a beat. Our guests couldn't stop talking about how much fun they had. I can't say thank you enough!!!

Sent on 06/01/2018