DJ FLO Entertainment Reviews

DJ FLO Entertainment 4
DJ FLO Entertainment 5

Casey Seeley · Married on 02/07/2019

Simply the best!

If you want quality entertainment, amazing service, great pricing, and a DJ that goes above and beyond, hire DJ Flo! Stacey and Marty are incredible at what they do! Stacey literally spent 25 minutes or more bustling my dress, just because! They helped us with time lines, getting out of things we didn't want to do, keeping to the schedule, making sure everything was going well and continuously read the room to see where to go next. All I've heard since our wedding was how much fun everyone had, how there was never a lull in the dancing, and how they loved all the music! Bottom line, they were just absolutely
    amazing and we are so grateful that we found them! We will continue to use them any time we need DJ services! Please do yourself a favor and reach out, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 02/14/2019

DJ FLO Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for your review. We had such a great time at your wedding. Thank you for hiring DJ Flo

Steafy · Married on 01/19/2019

Just WOW!!

Dj Flo went over and beyond! She made sure me and my now husband always were taken care of whether it was needing a drink, fixing my dress, following the timeline she prepared and on top of that they even helping cleanup during the reception! they really did go over our high expectations for a dj not to mention great emcee voice. Everyone was dancing and had a great time! We even recieved multiple complaints on how great our dj was. I’m not sure what our next event will be that will require A dj but I can’t wait so we can use dj flo once again! Thank you dj flo for making our wedding memorable.

Sent on 02/14/2019

DJ FLO Entertainment's reply:

• Sage

Sage Bonshire · Married on 01/18/2019

An Absolute God Send

DJ Flo made the whole reception a blast! They made sure to stay on track with the timeline, they kept the music and the guests flowing and partying. I don't know what I would have done without them. And on top of all that they're very kind and understanding, really great people. I couldn't have done my wedding without them!

Jenny Untalan · Married on 01/06/2019

Most amazing DJ for our wedding

Love DJFlo. Most amazing djs ever. I highly recommend them for any event. Theu are very reliable, affordable, and the most nicest, respectful and sweetest djs ever. They made mt night. My father missed his fsvorites song when he stepped out for a but. They saw he walk back in and replayed the song just for him.

Shawn Griswold · Married on 01/06/2019

DJFLO is the best

They are very reliable, affordable, and best djs ever. They made mine and my wife's night. Played every song we liked and came to make sure we were enjoying ourselves

• Cassandra

Cassandra Anson · Married on 12/29/2018

Best DJ Ever, wedding memories

December 29th 2018 was the date of my wedding after waiting 11 years. We wanted everything to be just perfect! Not only the DJ flow help to make our wedding memories amazing... She also helped to coordinate with her husband continue to play the music. She never skipped a beat. She also referred me to my most awesome photographer! If I had to choose all over again I would definitely go with DJ flo entertainment!

Sarah · Married on 11/17/2018

We made a great choice!

DJ Flo was the perfect fit for our wedding! Stacey and her assistant Karla did a fabulous job! We had given her tons of music that we want played and she played everything that we wanted. She was also fabulous about keeping us on time and juggling all the other vendors and people to keep the night flowing smoothly. I recommend DJ Flo to anyone who needs an amazing DJ!

Tani · Married on 08/24/2018

DJ Flo was awesome and fun. Music was current and so fitting for our event. We had them back again with a different theme and they changed it up to match. They are customer focused and professional. Can't go wrong with DJ Flo. A great choice for your event.

Holly · Married on 06/01/2018

Very professional and really made our event into a party of a lifetime!

Ryan · Married on 05/26/2018

I got married this past weekend and it was the best day of my life. DJ Flo & Stacey played a major part in making everything so special. From our grand entrance at the reception, to the music, the games, and all the little things they did throughout the night......everything turned out better than I could've imagined. Stacey was extremely responsive leading up to our big day and incorporated everything we asked of her without missing a beat. Our guests couldn't stop talking about how much fun they had. I can't say thank you enough!!!

nicole · Married on 05/05/2018

Such an easy and pleasant experience!

DJ Flo has been responsive and accommodating since day one. Such a happy and wonderful team and would recommend them to anyone!

Robin · Married on 04/20/2018

Dj Flo Entertainment has continued to be our DJ every year at our event for the past 4 years. They are extremely easy to work with, especially with all of our requests for special playlists during various parts of our event. Their music is always appropriate and fun! We just love them and hope they will continue to be our “go to” DJ in the future.

Vanessa · Married on 04/14/2018

Stacey and her assistant were absolutely amazing! Everyone had a blast and danced all night. Not only were they constantly making sure that we had everything we needed, they kept the guests entertained and everyone had a blast! I highly recommend :)

Laura · Married on 04/08/2018

Seriously amazing! Words cannot express how thankful I am to have had these two at our wedding and reception! Set up was spot on what we wanted and needed for the ceremony and reception without us asking or needing to help with setup or take-down. The pre-selection of music was done based on their well structured music request guide sent before the big day and they followed everything perfectly! They had every song we wanted and even presented reception games that months after the wedding people are still talking about! They not only provided music, setup, and game options, they also assisted with organization and movement through the entire ceremony and reception. This team is the total package! I could not have asked for better service and quality when it came to what I paid and what I expected. Definitely recommend them to anyone and everyone I know. Lighting was perfect and they worked with our photographers, music selection was great and they kept our dance floor FULL for the entire reception; we had 50ish guests and the dance floor was never empty 6pm-11pm, They were constantly in communication with us on any requested songs from our guests that may have been an issue and the classic songs people have to play to try and get everyone on the dance floor were not needed because these two read the crowd well and a perfect setup! Ask and you shall receive and if you don't remember to ask they do! Spot on DJ and entertainment, you can see/feel/hear their experience in their excellent work!

Jasmine · Married on 03/24/2018

DJ FLO were so great to us! Made our day fun and their was not a dull moment. My entire family loved them and so did we. Music was great and the level of noise. They went above and beyond for us! Made sure everything was perfect but most all they allowed my husband and I to just relax and actually enjoy our day! I couldn’t of been any happier! Thank you DJ FlO for making everything just perfect! You guys rock!!!

Paula · Married on 02/17/2018

This wife/ husband duo did an amazing job of coordinating the event and keeping the party going with perfect song selections! They are worth every penny!

Melissa · Married on 12/15/2017

WE LOVE DR FLO ENTERTAINMENT!!! Stacy was such a blessing to work with not only did she help us with music selection she helped us coordinate the room layout, the schedule for the evening and even referred us to a great photo booth vender. The team the night of were just as amazing. The room looked great and party was hopping all night long. CANNOT THANK DJ FLO ENOUGH!!!! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!!

Erica · Married on 11/17/2017

DJ FLO Entertainment always does a great job with hosting our school dances! There services are affordable and there set up is fantastic.

Tricia · Married on 11/11/2017

DJFlo was amazing!!! They saved the day and were so responsive and accommodating to our requests. They went the extra mile to make sure we had the best day ever. Thank you DJFlo you are the best!!!

Brandy · Married on 11/04/2017

DJ FLO was AMAZING! They donated their time to help our Non-Profit, but treated it as a full paid job. I/We are beyond grateful for their generosity, customer service, easy-going demeanor, professionalism, gratitude, ... I could go on! I am so thankful!

Jessica · Married on 11/04/2017

Stacey and Marty were amazing to work with! From the start they responded to emails quickly, and answered any questions I had. Stacey even sent me my “bridal homework” to fill out. Once I sent it to her, she responded back with a timeline of our day. Extremely organized, and they made our day run so smoothly! Stacey even helped me bustle my dress and went and got our dinner for us so we didn’t have to stand in the buffet line! Such an amazing duo, and I would recommend them 100%!!

Brittany · Married on 10/28/2017

DJ Flow turned our get together into a PARTY!!

Stephanie · Married on 10/27/2017

Would definitely recommend them.

Ashleigh · Married on 10/14/2017

Extremely impressed! They played great songs, the dance floor was never empty, great about keeping the guests entertained. They had amazing communication up until the wedding and all during the night. The thing that impressed me the most is the fact they went above and beyond their duties. All night they made sure we always had everything we needed and that the night ran smoothly! Highly recommend DJ FLO