DJ FLO Entertainment Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Kristina Married on 05/14/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing would suggests DJ flo to everyone

DJ Was amazing!

She was absolutely awesome . Could not have done it without them . Helped with everything so so amazing.
    Bethany F. Married on 04/23/2022

Country Wedding

Great service, wonderful personality and amazing help on the day of! Responsive and timely in all areas. Reasonable prices as well.
    Joe M. Married on 03/19/2022

Perfect!!!

From the beginning Stacey was very professional and personable. We felt comfortable right away and knew we wanted to hire her right when we met her. I had a special song made for my wife for our wedding and Stacey and I put together a plan to have it played at the wedding at the perfect time. She was really good about working with the other vendors so that everyone was on a smooth timeline. On top of that she is very reasonably priced. You get a lot for what you pay for and I’m grateful she was there to share our special day.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Sandi
    Sandi D. Married on 02/02/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

A magical, fun filled reception.

DJ FLO was very quick to respond to all messages, super easy to work with to plan for our special day, kept the party hopping at our wedding reception, and made changes on the fly to keep things fresh and fun. Great price, exceptional service. I highly recommend DJ FLO! They say a DJ makes or breaks the experience, and DJ FLO made it magical!
  • Sarah
    Sarah G. Married on 01/29/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Stacey is a DJ Extraordinaire!!!

Stacey was AWESOME for my recent wedding and we couldn’t be any happier with her services. She was on-time, communicative, professional and full of really fun ideas for the reception. She even offered to help bustle my dress, so there was my sign that Stacey really knows her stuff!! Many thanks to Stacey for a stellar experience!
  • Brittani
    Brittani Married on 10/30/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Hire them only if you want an amazing event

I have had them out for 3 events now

2020 - Our little covid wedding - Stacey came out and dj'd our wedding that night - she was an absolute rockstar and made our event epic as well as coming out to help bustle my dress before our entrance as we couldn't figure out how to do it

2021- Our Big wedding - Floyd was our DJ and when the venue failed to have a plan for power or a way to source power which we didn't find out until the day of the event like an hour before- he jumped in with a plan to run home grab a generator and keep our event rolling (as the bride I never knew till after)

Last night we once again had DJ Flo out for an epic time at my mother in laws 60th Bday and once again they knocked it out of the park.

I wanted a disco ball for a 70s themed event however the venue didn't allow anything attached to the ceiling so he built a stand that would hold a disco ball just so we could have it for our event. Not only that when he could see our server could use extra help with the buffet line he hoped in and put on gloves and started serving food while keeping the music going.

Floyd was also epic with making sure the music fit the theme with just a list of what my mother-in-law liked he curated a whole play list and made sure that the party was epic all night long.

If you want your event to be epic and hire a DJ Service that goes above and beyond, they are the only one to call.
  • Sarah
    Sarah N. Married on 10/29/2021

Stacey was amazing

Stacey was so kind and attentive to all of our needs throughout the night! She suggested we do “cake in the face” to raise money for our honeymoon and we were blessed so much. Thank you Stacey for being the best DJ

DJ FLO Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for the awesome review. I love to do Cake in the Face! It sounds so horrible, but its so much fun. Congratulations again! Thank You for having DJ Flo as the entertainment!
  • Ciara
    Ciara Married on 10/21/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing! We were extremely happy to have her as our DJ!

DJ Flo/Stacey was absolutely amazing! She is extremely experienced and took so much weight off our shoulders. She was very professional and friendly, and went above and beyond anything I’d ever expect from a DJ/MC. She was a great, entertaining MC, had lots of great suggestions and made everything flow so well. She played all of our song suggestions, and she added some fun, similar songs that were a hit! On top of being a great DJ/MC, she also helped as an awesome bridal assistant, helping me with my shoes and dress, things I’d never think to ask for, but appreciated so much. I could go on and on with great things… I’ll just say you’ll be very lucky to have her as your DJ!

DJ FLO Entertainment's reply:

Aww, thank you for the amazing review. Congratulations again and thank you for having DJ Flo as your entertainment.
  • Mistie
    Mistie T. Married on 10/16/2021

Tefft Wedding

I had the best experience with DJ FLO! More involved with then the own wedding planner was. I could not be more thankful of her! If your getting married. She is your girl! I promise she will not let you down!!!

DJ FLO Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for having DJ Flo Entertainment! I hope you had a wonderful time and thank you for the wonderful review. :) Congratulations again!
    Kaytlyn J. Married on 04/17/2021

Had a blast!!

Stacey and her team with DJ flo entertainment were amazing all the way around. We had such a great time and our guests enjoyed every minute of our reception. They suggested games and songs and made sure that my husband and I were the first called up to eat, which was so very thoughtful. We would recommend DJ flo entertainment to anyone!!
    Nikki L. Married on 03/06/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The best experience ever!

I highly suggest DJ Flo entertainment. Friendly, fun, flexible and professional. Stacey addressed all questions we had promptly. She made sure my husband and I had drinks at our table. The best DJ experience I have ever had.
    Michelle G. Married on 11/22/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

So kind and amazing at what they do!

DJ Flo did an amazing job at our wedding! Played all of our requested songs and even researched and played our odd requests! They gave us such an amazing idea instead of a "dance with the bride" we did a competition for who gets cake in their face. So much fun and raised a lot of money! Stacey was on top of everything, always asking if we needed anything, including drink refills! Such a great team and amazing DJ service!! Loved them!
  • Andrea
    Andrea L. Married on 10/24/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best Addition to your wedding day!!

Stacey was absolutely an amazing asset to my wedding day! I was really particular about a few details but otherwise really didn’t want to micromanage everything, but rather just stay in the moment and enjoy the day. Met with Stacey before the wedding and then come wedding day, I felt like she just stepped right in and made the day happen perfectly. We had kids from 6 years old to adults in their 60s on the dance floor all night thanks to her! And I felt confident relaxing (& taking tequila shots 🙃) knowing she was on the timeline and would get us and direct as needed for the important things we’d planned ahead of time. 10/10 would recommend her to anyone! Also, she’s just a really nice, fun person... kinda wish I could get married again to hang out cuz she makes you feel very comfortable without compromising any professionalism.
  • I
    Isis W. Married on 10/11/2020

Incredible

So glad we went with this team
    Kayla M. Married on 10/10/2020

Great service

Happy with the service provided by DJ Flo entertainment. They were very responsive thoughout the planning and helpful with music choices. They provided a timeline to share with the venue and photographer so everyone was on the same page. They were flexible with last minute changes, I was able to text them with song changes and bridal party changes. The DJ had an assistant who was amazing. She was better than the venue coordinator! She made sure my husband and I had drinks at our table and addressed any needs/concerns, about the music or anything! She coordinated the wedding party and guests when it came to entrances and garter toss etc. We were very impressed by her. Both families had a great time dancing. We had the time of our lives!
    Joshua H. Married on 07/18/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Fantastic full service DJ!

Stacey and her husband DJ'd for our wedding and they did absolutely phenomenal! She had two setups for the ceremony and reception with lighting and everything else you would want. They kept the party going and were able to feel out the crowd and change the music accordingly. Where she really came through for us and went above and beyond. When she realized at the beginning we really didn't have a coordinator she communicated with us and took on this role for us giving an incredibly smooth ceremony and reception. She even helped us with tips along the way on how to make things for our wedding even better.
    We are so thankful for everything DJ FLO did for us. We highly recommend her services and we would definitely use her again. We had a blast, you guys are amazing and once again thank you!
    Rebecca B. Married on 07/11/2020

Amazing duo!!!

Hands down had the best time at our wedding thanks to Dj Flo entertainment made our ceremony and reception amazing!
  • Elisa
    Elisa T. Married on 11/09/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing! Great experience! Great entertainer!

Stacey is a great DJ, she is pretty knowledgeable and handles big crowds! She puts them on the dance floor! We had a blast at our wedding! Everybody kept telling how much fun it was! My guests loved the music selection. Thank you Stacey. I will hire you again in a heartbeat!
  • Madison
    Madison Married on 10/19/2019

Incredible dj!

Not only was Stacey and her assistant SO much fun, they were beyond helpful. They worked to ensure that everything ran smoothly and my husband and I were taken care of all evening. They were so sweet and our guests had a BLAST. I highly recommend them.
  • Savanna
    Savanna Married on 09/21/2019

Best DJ ever!

Stacy and Karla were SO much fun to have at our wedding. Not even that but they were such a help! My daughter was at a separate table and Karla went and got her food and even cut her steak for her! My heart!!!! Stacy had everyone on the dance floor all night and everyone complimented how much fun they had, and how the DJ was amazing! I couldn't thank them enough!
    Marissa R. Married on 08/31/2019

Personalized & Trustworthy

Are you looking for a friendly, reliable, experienced DJ? Stacey is your gal! Our experience with her couldn’t have been better. She was attentive, personalized and passionate about her work throughout our entire event. Thank you, Stacey, for making our day run smoothly!
  • Lisa
    Lisa Married on 03/29/2019

So Much More Than A DJ!

We hired DJ Flo for our wedding on 3/29/2019 and were SO pleased with their service! I had initially reached out to Stacey, but somehow missed her response. She ended up reaching out to me a month later to follow up and see if I was still in need of a DJ, and I'm so thankful she did! She went above and beyond just "playing music" for our wedding, and was so helpful throughout the planning process. Leading up to the wedding, she gave us "bridal homework" with popular song recommendations for the various parts of the ceremony - I had no idea there were so many parts and would have been so overwhelmed without this list! She created a timeline for us and was happy to make changes based on the timelines given to us by our photographers and videographers. On the day of the wedding, she had all of her equipment set up as soon as vendors were able to start arriving. She let me get settled in before stopping by to introduce herself and her assistant, Karla. At first, I thought Karla was part of the bartender team because she made certain that we had a drink in our hand at all times! I don't think I had to go to the bar once! She even brought our dinner plates to our sweetheart table. Stacey was always there to help me bustle my dress whenever it came undone. We got carried away with the evening and almost forgot about our sparkler exit. Our photographer had already left for the evening, so Stacey organized all of our guests, helped light the sparklers, and even took photos for us. I highly recommend Stacey and DJ Flo. Thank you for helping us have the perfect night!

Photo by Susannah Lynn Photography
    Danielle Married on 03/23/2019

They were awesome

I thought Stacy and her daughter were awesome. At the resort we were at they were no help good thing I had Stacy to help us I don’t know what I would have done. I would definitely hire her again. Thank so much for all you do.
    Jaime Married on 03/16/2019

Excellent Experience

We loved having Stacey DJ our wedding. She had a timeline for everything from dances to speeches to the cutting of the cake. She kept on top of things and played music that got my guests on the dance floor. We really loved having her and would definitely recommend her to our friends and family!
    Adriana Married on 02/23/2019

Hire DJ Flo!

We hired DJ Flo with Evolution for our wedding this past winter. We were so happy with the music and it was exactly what we wanted. Highly recommend!
illustration stars