122 Reviews for DJ FLO Entertainment

Do-Not-Play List (4)
Liability Insurance (1)
Disco Ball (1)
98 DJ FLO Entertainment Reviews

This wife/ husband duo did an amazing job of coordinating the event and keeping the party going with perfect song selections! They are worth every penny!

Profile Picture Paula, 2/17/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List

WE LOVE DR FLO ENTERTAINMENT!!! Stacy was such a blessing to work with not only did she help us with music selection she helped us coordinate the room layout, the schedule for the evening and even referred us to a great photo booth vender. The team the night of were just as amazing. The room looked great and party was hopping all night long. CANNOT THANK DJ FLO ENOUGH!!!! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!!

Profile Picture Melissa , 12/15/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ FLO Entertainment always does a great job with hosting our school dances! There services are affordable and there set up is fantastic.

Profile Picture Erica , 11/17/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJFlo was amazing!!! They saved the day and were so responsive and accommodating to our requests. They went the extra mile to make sure we had the best day ever. Thank you DJFlo you are the best!!!

Profile Picture Tricia, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ FLO was AMAZING! They donated their time to help our Non-Profit, but treated it as a full paid job. I/We are beyond grateful for their generosity, customer service, easy-going demeanor, professionalism, gratitude, ... I could go on! I am so thankful!

Profile Picture Brandy, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Stacey and Marty were amazing to work with! From the start they responded to emails quickly, and answered any questions I had. Stacey even sent me my “bridal homework” to fill out. Once I sent it to her, she responded back with a timeline of our day. Extremely organized, and they made our day run so smoothly! Stacey even helped me bustle my dress and went and got our dinner for us so we didn’t have to stand in the buffet line! Such an amazing duo, and I would recommend them 100%!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 11/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Flow turned our get together into a PARTY!!

Profile Picture Brittany, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Would definitely recommend them.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 10/27/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Extremely impressed! They played great songs, the dance floor was never empty, great about keeping the guests entertained. They had amazing communication up until the wedding and all during the night. The thing that impressed me the most is the fact they went above and beyond their duties. All night they made sure we always had everything we needed and that the night ran smoothly! Highly recommend DJ FLO

Profile Picture Ashleigh, 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

This dj was selected in June for my October wedding, that is very flexible. The owners are so nice and helpful. The most helpful and awesome thing they do is take pictures at your wedding and upload them. This is nice if your pictures take a while to get back from your photographer. I highly recomend them.

Profile Picture Celia, 10/13/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Look no further, DJ Flow Entertainment HANDS DOWN is the best in the business!! From my first meeting with Stacy I knew they were going to be awesome! They went above and beyond our expectations and our family and friends were on the dance floor from start to finish! I couldn’t have hired a better team for mine and my husbands special day. Thank you so much DJ Flow Entertainment!!

Profile Picture Alexis, 10/12/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

The DJ Flo team is amazing! Everything was so organized and the night flowed so easily!!! Stacey even headed off the cops when they showed up!!! An unbelievable team!

Profile Picture Erica, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Stacey and DJ Flo are quite possibly the best DJ's in town!! They anticipate the crowd, adjust to the audience and make everyone get up on that dance floor and boogie down! They are reasonably priced and are a pleasure to work with!!! So professional and amazing! I highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Tami, 8/24/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ FLO made our wedding reception so much fun. Extremely professional , reliable, friendly, and a great value! I can't recommend them enough!

Profile Picture Katie, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Great job! The students really enjoyed the music. It really brought the entire experience together.

Profile Picture Myra, 5/30/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Stacy and her assistant are so great at what they do! Without them, our reception wouldn't have been nearly as fun. They are so friendly and upbeat. Well worth the money, and affordable! Thanks again ladies!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 4/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

More than a DJ! This husband/wife duo is amazing! Went above and beyond to make our night perfection! I would recommend them to any couple getting married. Stacey was particularly amazing--I don't think she stopped moving all night. Thank you Stacey and Flo!

Profile Picture Jessica, 4/22/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ FLO was so amazing! They made our dance floor so live!
They were great coordinators and helped out so much with not only our music but our whole wedding!
Couldn't have asked for a better DJ!

Profile Picture Treasure, 4/8/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Floyd and Stacey were awesome at our wedding!! They were so much fun and organized...Stacey was a big help in keeping things on track w/the timeline. The music was great and they accommodated our song list, doing both country and tejano music... as well as popular dance music. Also, I appreciated so much that Stacey contacted me back after first contacting her and being told they already had an event the day of my wedding... she called me back and asked what time the wedding was at and assured me they could do it even with their other event they had going on in the morning! They were professional, even when the venue manager became upset about the bass or volume, Floyd remained calm and professional and defused the situation. I would highly recommend them for any event needing DJ services!! Thank you Floyd and Stacey... DJ FLO... !!!

Profile Picture Danielle, 3/4/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ FLO was great with music mixing and Stacy was an AMAZING addition to the team. She helped coordinate and make everything run so smoothly! I would highly recommend using DJ Flo and Stacy over and over again!

Profile Picture Amy, 12/10/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Dj Flo and Stacey were wonderful. They kept the party alive and were alwaya professional and quick to answer any questions we had along the way. We could not have picked better.

Profile Picture Jenna, 12/3/16, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

They are so easy to work with and have a great mix of music. I will use them for other events too!!

Profile Picture Heather, 11/23/16, 1 Review

Wedding 11/11/16

DJ Flo Entertainment was so awesome and fun to work with. I felt like they were not only our DJ but family as well. They were extremely involved in our wedding from helping me with last minute touches before walking down the aisle to helping me with my bustle before dancing the night away, keeping us laughing through the stress and even capturing shots that they were so kind to share with us!! We are so happy we chose DJ Flo Entertainment!!

Profile Picture Renee, 11/11/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We used DJ Flo for our wedding on 10-30-16. I have nothing but great things to say!! From my first interaction with Stacey I knew that everything would turn out just as we wanted. They are very friendly, professional, competent and attentive. From the very start they had everyone out on the dance floor and it is safe to say that I had the time of my life! By the end of the night my hair was soaking wet from dancing my booty off ALL night long!! It was such a good time and all of my guests enjoyed the music as well! I would recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture Kristen, 10/30/16, 9 Reviews