DJ Exquisite Reviews

8 | Jamaica, NY

8 Reviews for DJ Exquisite

• magalie

magalie · Married on 10/02/2012

A blessing from God. Until this day everyone is talking about how fun the wedding was and how much the music was great. They were very professional and my husband and I didn't have to worry about a thing. It's good to know to have a team that has your back.

Sent on 10/16/2012

Vanessa · event on 08/16/2012

Exquisite Melody was an absolute pleasure to work with! They surpassed my expectations!!
    I am so very appreciative to have networked with such a highly professional vendor. They were genuinely interested in ensuring that my event was as perfect as can be. For example: Excellent communication, flexibility, punctuality, interaction with crowd, and sooooo easy to work with!
    Thank you for making our event memorable! Recommend 110%!!!! Looking forward to working with you for our next event and will refer to everyone I know :)))

Sent on 08/31/2012

Jenny · Married on 03/17/2012

Choosing exquisite Melody as our DJ was the best decision we made!!!!!! Best DJ, incredible person; a true joy.

Sent on 03/26/2012

Martha · Married on 03/19/2011

Every bride wants their special day to be flawless, but most importantly, that their guests experience the same joy. For me, the entertainment was super important to me and DJ Jony fullfilled my expectations and more. From lighting to sound, he made my wedding energized with his song selections (playlists)and his charisma. His professionalism made it easy for me to work with him. I'm happy to say that my guests immensely enjoyed my celebration and danced the night away ! Thank you DJ Jony for making my special day even more memorable ! I would definitely have him entertain us again! Highly recommend him for events.

Sent on 04/19/2011

Brian · Married on 11/13/2010

Very attentive, helpful and knowledgeable. Explain us step by step the order of the wedding and thanks to him we realized we were missing a couple of details and the wedding turned out perfect. I would recommend him anytime and keep him in mid for my future venues. God Bless Him.

Sent on 05/26/2011

Ana V · Married on 05/28/2010

The services was exelent. I recomended his services.

Sent on 04/09/2011

Tracy · Married on 04/02/2011

Great team, very professional and reliable. Definitely worth every penny

Sent on 04/05/2011
  • User2623370 · event on 07/21/2012

4.2

Exquisite Melody provided their services to our small program. We are so grateful that they wanted to participate and help with our special event. Thank-you.

Sent on 08/27/2012