DJ Express Entertainment Reviews

DJ Express Entertainment 6
DJ Express Entertainment 7

Jennifer · Married on 11/17/2018

Time of Our Life!

There are so many wonderful things I want everyone to know about DJ Express but I do not think I have enough space to convey it all! We met face to face with Joe and explained the experience we were trying to create for the wedding, and he instantly understood. All communication leading up to the event was seamless and enjoyable. When it came time for the actual event, we were absolutely blow away. The professional and energetic team from DJ Express was by far, hands down, the biggest contributor to our wedding night’s success. You could immediately feel the liveliness once Joe started introductions with our bridal party. Joe's attention to detail also included his use of lighting, smoke machines, photo montages and monogram designs. Joe always made sure that my husband and I were having a great time and kept the energy going all night long. My husband and I were on the dance floor so much we barely ate! Our only regret is not having the entertainment extended for additional time!! We are still hearing complimentary reviews from our guests regarding entertainment, which is to no surprise. Hiring DJ Express was by far the easiest and best decision we made. Thank you for contributing in making our wedding night unforgettable!

• O

liv · Married on 11/17/2018

DJ Express is the only choice for an anazing wedding!

When Joe Zisa and his team say you’ll have the best wedding ever they deliver on that promise!!! Joe is completely professional, prompt in responses whenever we needed to email a question, and only staffs people he knows will give you the DJs of your dream wedding. Dom and Mike were the DJ and MC for our wedding last week 11/17/18 and my feet still hurt from dancing! My guests were on the floor all night, they checked in with my husband and I to see if we needed anything or had any requests. A lot of our family is from Italy the mix with Italian and English songs was perfect and the transitions of every song throughout the night made everyone stay on the dance floor. My friends and family are still saying how fun the night was. Dom and Mike were interactive with our crowd, every detail was thought of, and every request taken care of. The whole team foresees that when you are throwing a party you’re having the best night. Truly all expectations were exceeded and they made the party exactly what I wanted and more. Thank you a million times to everyone at DJ Express and I would give them 10 stars if I could!!

• Stefanie

Stefanie Lauren · Married on 11/11/2018

Absolutely amazing

Joey and his team were absolutely fabulous! I wanted my big fat Italian wedding and he sure did deliver! He got all my guests engaged and even sang the tarentella my family and friends went NUTS! If you’re goal is to have the most unforgettable wedding this is the guy and team you need to book. He works with
    An amazing team talented musicians and singers to set your wedding over the top. Thank you so much for the best night ever my guests are still raving 💕

Nikki Warren · Married on 11/11/2018

DJ Express Enterainment is Phenomenal!

Joe Zisa and his crew were amazing!!! From our first interaction on the phone, texts, to meeting in person, right up until the day of our wedding and even after! We were married at Seasons in New Jersey (November 2018) and DJ Express was recommended by Carl, one of Seasons' owners. My husband saw the stellar reviews online and we were sold immediately. We did not need to speak to any other DJ. Joe is so accommodating, professional, helpful and sincere. I rescheduled so many appointments and he was understanding each time. He truly caters to his clients! We had Dominik as our MC, Mike as the DJ and Joe L. was there taking awesome candid photos of the wedding and facilitate the dry ice for our first dance. They even did the dry ice/fog for a spotlight dance when my brother-in-law sang, for a second time, which was a nice surprise! It was truly a magical evening. They were FANTASTIC!!! I am still getting calls from our guests raving about them! That was all guests were talking about at the wedding and be assured I will tell everyone I know to use DJ Express Entertainment for their future events!! They played the perfect balance and blend of music for all age groups. These guys were just as professional as the owner, Joe. They created such a fun and memorable evening for my husband, myself and my guests! We want to thank Joe Zisa, Dominik, Mike, and Joe L. for such a pleasant experience from the beginning to the end! I will 100% use Joe and his crew for my future events. You can't go wrong with DJ Express Entertainment!! Thank you guys!! XO Nikki and Joe

• Liz

Liz Diane · Married on 11/10/2018

Just Amazing!!

Joe Zisa and his staff at DJ Express Entertainment are absolutely amazing! My husband and I made the best decision when we hired them to be our DJ for our wedding. From the very beginning of our night at cocktail hour with their pianist to the very end of the night at 1AM, he got the crowd moving and enjoying every second of our special night. We are so thankful to have met them. Joe Zisa remained in contact with us since we hired him to make sure our journey is going smoothly. He even reached out to me the night before our wedding to make sure I’m feeling at ease! Joe Zisa remained a great friend of ours because his personality is simply impeccable. You meet him once, and you feel like you’ve know him forever! We highly recommend DJ Express Entertainment... you will not be disappointment!! They are the BEST!!! :)

Shannon · Married on 11/09/2018

People never left the dance floor!

Joe Zisa did an outstanding job at our wedding at the Seasons! He kept everyone on the dance floor and totally nailed the songs/vibe we were going for (90s and early 2000s all the way). He played the Tarantella which was a huge hit with my husband’s Italian family (including his Nonna who got up to dance). So many of our guests during and after the wedding told us how fantastic the DJ was, he knew exactly what songs to play to please the crowd and kept the party going right until the very end. I highly recommend Joe Zisa/DJ Express-he’s extremely professional and is phenomenal at what he does. Book him!

Sabrina · Married on 11/04/2018

Wedding event 11-04-2018

Only one word for Dj express entertainment - AMAZING 🙌 they are fun, organized, on top of everything. The only vendor of mine that gave me no issue throughout the way, in fact they helped me. I highly reccomend them if you want your dance floor to be full. Thank you DJ express entertainment for making my night unforgettable.

Ally Kellner · Married on 11/03/2018

The Best There Is- Married 11/3/18

Joe and his team blew all of our expectations out of the water! When we first booked with Seasons, they strongly suggested we use DJ Express and once we met Joe, we knew it was a good fit. He puts so much time, care and consideration into the entire process and every last detail of the night is well thought out and planned. There is no one better for a wedding than DJ Express! We can't thank you enough or say enough good things! Thanks, Joe!
    -Ally and Josh

• Dimitra

Dimitra Paxos · Married on 10/28/2018

Fantastic!

Joe and team -John and I would like to thank you so much for being a part of our wedding! Your upbeat and nonstop energy kept all the guests on the dance floor! Being that John is one of the managers who works at The Venetian, and you were his first choice by far we knew you were the best choice! You do superb work from beginning to end even pronouncing the Greek names perfectly during our intros! Was an absolutely fun night because you were a part of it!
    Lots of love
    John & Dimitra Paxos❤️

• Katie

Katie Pagliaro · Married on 10/20/2018

Everything we could ever want

Joe, Mike and Joe were absolutely amazing! Our music was diverse and extremely tasteful! Joe took all of our special requests and made our day one for the books! So many of our guests were dancing and having a blast! The ceremony music was also nicely done. We also were given professional direction and suggestions regarding our music choices in our seamless planning process. Thank you again!

Katie and Frank Pagliaro

• John

John Deluca · Married on 10/20/2018

Just Amazing!

Thank you Joey Z for taking our wedding to the next level! If your looking for a DJ stop your searching and just hire Joey Z(DJ Express Entertainment) ! Our wedding was a week ago and we still have people calling telling us how amazing our DJ was. Our venue Season could not stop recommending him and we found out why! From music, dry ice and even fireworks at our first dance Joe and his crew killed it! I would put 6 starts if I could! Joe Thank you so much for making our day spectacular! The DeLuca’s

DJ Express Entertainment 8
  • Alexandra

Alexandra Campagna · Married on 10/19/2018

Best DJ hands down!!

Joe and his crew were absolutely amazing! My husband has known Joe for about 15 years, but this was not the reason we chose DJ Express. Through the years we have seen what an amazing job he has done, at every event he has been a part of. You would always hear just incredible things about him. We didnt have to worry about anything, he said he would take care of everything and that is exactly what he did. The energy and professionalism can not have been any better. Everyone who attended our wedding were out of there seats the entire night dancing the night away. We are still having people come up to us and say how phenomenal the music was. We knew when the day came, that we would get married, that he was the guy! There was no one else that even came to mind. DJ EXPRESS Entertainment is the absolute best in the business. He made our night so memorable and he truly exceeded all of our expectations!!! Thank you so much!
    -The Campagnas

Angelo F · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing and Hands down the Best DJ production around!

First and foremost, don’t hesitate another minute. Book DJ Express Entertainment to host your wedding. The service that this company has to offer is unparalleled to any other DJ. Joe Zisa the owner is involved with every detail. He runs a very professional company and caters to your every need. You will NEVER be disappointed with how he and his team run an event. The coordination, skill, display, presentation, music selection and interaction are hands down amazing and unbelievable. My wife and I recently requested Joe Z. and his team to host our wedding. We were so impressed with how he and is team work a crowd. Between the DJ’s ability to play the perfect song at the right moment and Joe’s ridiculous skills as an MC, the tandem is unstoppable. Joe has such interaction with his crowd and creates so much energy. He works the dance floor with his magical mic and it’s like getting a professional entertainer in addition to a DJ. Joe was so engaging with us and our guests, he sings, MC’s, entertains, educates and generates amazing positive energy on the dance floor. Through our time meeting, planning, and finally celebrating our wedding, Joe has become a friend and it feels as though we have known him for years. He is a true gentleman and by far a pleasure to work with. My wife and I are still receiving texts from friends on how impressed they were with the music and entertainment. We couldn’t have imagined our wedding with any other DJ. It was a perfect and magical day for us. Joe and his team at DJ Express Entertainment certainly were a major contributor to our successful day and event. In addition, for all that Joe offers on a wedding his prices are amazing. Joe, your the best brother. Love the video clip you edited and cut for us. It looks amazing.!!!! Can’t wait to do our 10 year anniversary! LoL

DJ Express Entertainment 9
    DJ Express Entertainment 10
  • Jennifer

Jennifer S · Married on 10/12/2018

Jennifer & Dominic

Joe, I don’t know where to even begin. Thank you guys so much for making our night absolutely amazing. We had a blast, I can’t remember the last time I danced all night from start to finish. Everything was absolutely perfect! You guys did such an amazing job! You guys are the best! Xoxox

• Melissa

Melissa Fran · Married on 10/07/2018

Best Night Ever!

I can not thank Joe Zisa and his team enough for making my wedding exciting, fun and so memorable! They made the room look beautiful and made an amazing video for me to relive the night. Anything I asked for they made it happen! DJ Express knows how to get people on the dance floor and keep them there!! I never write reviews, but I had to give Joe Zisa and his team credit for an outstanding job. I highly recommended them for you wedding!!!

Annalisa · Married on 10/06/2018

Best Night Ever!

Francesco and I cannot thank Joe Zisa and the DJ Express Entertainment crew enough for such an AMAZING job. Choosing DJ Express for our music and photo booth was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. Our guests were on their feet the entire night! It was such an amazing mix of songs, where everyone, of all ages, loved it. We have received nothing but compliments and praises from our guest about Joe and the music he played throughout the night. Most importantly, one of the best things about DJ Express Entertainment is how professional they are. From beginning to end, Joe made us feel like family. At the end of the night, we received a beautiful photo album with all the photos of our guests. We HIGHLY recommend Joe Zisa for any party!

Kristen · Married on 09/28/2018

Phenomal in all aspects!

Joe and his team were absolutely amazing! I would recommend them to anyone that wants an amazing party. He had everyone on the dance floor from the very first song to the last song. My husband is Dominican and I am Italian so I was a little nervous with the mix of Spanish and English music, but Joe and his team did an amazing job of mixing both with no issues! He assured me from the beginning that they would take care of everything from start to finish and that's exactly what they did. Will be using him for any future DJ needs!!! The best!!

lisa · Married on 09/23/2018

So glad we worked with them!

Joe and his team were great from the moment we first met with him, to the end of our wedding reception. We loved that Joe is no-nonsense and was 100% on the same page as us. We told him we didn't want a lot of that cliche wedding music played that you hear at every reception and he agreed with us. Our final meeting before the wedding, Joe made sure that all of our important songs (entrances, ceremony, special dances) were all ready to go and played samples for us to make sure they were the right versions which we really appreciated. Everyone who came to our wedding said they had a blast dancing!! Joe and the team were so great and professional that night. everything went so smoothly!! HIGHLY recommend

• Erjona

Erjona Durdija · Married on 09/23/2018

Absolutely Amazing! A MUST!!

Where do i begin? Joe and his team are the absolute best in the business and i highly recommend them to every couple who is looking to have the time of their life at their wedding with every single guest, on the dance floor, the whole night!! I went to Joe after the DJ i had initially hired showed signs of unprofessional ism and non responsiveness. I was very apprehensive and nervous as i had invited over 200 guests and we all know that food and entertainment can make or break your wedding. From the first time i walked in their offices and met Joe and Mike who DJ-ed my event, i knew i was in great hands! Their professionalism was impeccable. They answered all of my questions and were extremely flexible to accommodate my very hectic schedule at that time. Given the quick turnaround, Mike went out of his way to ensure everything went smoothly. He understood the party vibe and atmosphere my husband and i wanted at our wedding and he nailed it. In addition, my husband and i are from different cultures and we both wanted a lot of music from both cultures that all of our guests could enjoy. Mike worked very well with my cousin who was in charge of the Albanian music and even came out to meet him 2 days before the wedding to ensure everything went smoothly, without a hitch, and it DID!! Last but not least, i went to Joe and Mike with a lot of asks and they delivered on every front. Thanks to them, we surprised our guests with a performance by an electric violinist that my guests won't stop raving about. A month later i still get calls, texts and messages from everyone to let me know this is the best wedding they have been to and sure enough food and music is what they most rave about :) Joe and Mike, thank you for making our wedding the unforgettable party that it was! You guys ROCK!!!!

Love,
    Erjona and Michael

DJ Express Entertainment 11

Danielle · Married on 09/22/2018

Joe and his crew were nothing but amazing !! They exceeded my expectations and really wowed all our guests ! I’m so thankful for all the help he gave me throughout planning ! If I were you I would book them !

Kristin · Married on 09/16/2018

Joe and his team are so amazing, where do I begin! Joe is the recommended vendor for our venue, Seasons, and after our first meeting, my now husband and I knew that we absolutely needed him for our wedding day! Joe is a pleasure to work with - he is so nice and professional, and made us feel comfortable throughout the planning process. He is also quick to respond, and answered any questions that I had right away. Everything on our wedding day was so perfect, and he created a montage for us that was absolutely beautiful. We had a large bridal party with a lot of entrances and different songs, and Joe paid attention to every detail we had discussed - the entrances were amazing and so fun! Also, the dance floor was packed during the entire reception - my husband and I never left! The music selection was truly a perfect mix of everything we had wanted. We had guests coming up to us during the reception raving about Joe, and still have people telling us now that the wedding is over how amazing he was. Joe has such a high energy and is out there on the dance floor with everyone, making for a truly amazing and memorable experience. I would highly recommend Joe to anyone, he is the best there is!!!

Jessica · Married on 09/15/2018

Where to begin, joe and his team were absolutely amazing for our wedding! The first night we met joe we knew we had to book him! He truly took the time to sit down and speak with us and get to know us as a couple. My husband and i are far from picky when it comes to choosing music, we pretty much left it up to joe to decide for us. EVERYTHING that he chose was EXACTLY what we were looking for because of the time he took to get to know us both! The dance floor was packed the whole time, i don’t think I left the floor for more than 10 minutes! Our friends and family have been raving about the music and how great joe and his team were! These guys are the absolute best, highly recommend booking your event with them!!

Mark · Married on 09/09/2018

If you are shopping around for a DJ for your wedding or social function, and you want it be the absolutely best night of your life, then you need to book Joe Zisa and DJ Express Entertainment. As soon as we sat with Joey, we knew right away that he was the DJ for us. Joey has a level of professionalism about him that you do not find in other DJs. Joey connects with you more on a personal level. We used DJ Express Entertainment for our wedding on 9-9-18, and of all the vendors we had for our special day, he was the easiest to work with. He was always quick to answer our calls and texts, and provide his knowledge and expertise. He and his team worked very hard the night of our wedding to make it extra special. His DJ knew all the right songs to play to keep the dance floor pumping all night long. His firework display during our first dance left our guests in awe. His video tech captured all the memorable moments of the night and created a quick little wrap up video, which we have not been able to stop watching. Our wedding night may be over, but the memories Joey made for us will last forever. We no longer call Joey our DJ, but our friend!

Joanna · Married on 09/02/2018

If you want amazing entertainment for your wedding, you should book with Joe and his team- they’re amazing! Everyone was up on the dance floor, even my 87 and 89 year old grandparents! Trust me, you will not regret choosing DJ Express!!