DJ Express Entertainment Reviews

DJ Express Entertainment 6
DJ Express Entertainment 7

Alli C. · Married on 04/07/2019

Absolutely the Best !

We can’t thank Joe and his crew enough for everything they did for our wedding. It’s clear to see that DJExpress comes highly recommended for a reason. Thank you so much Joe!!! You’re the best ... We really appreciate everything you guys did to make it such a beautiful day... You take such pride in what you do and it shows ... even if I didn’t know you before we still would of chosen DJExpress because everyone at our wedding venue Seasons (and multiple other venues we looked at) says you are the best & they are right! Thanks again for everything but especially just for being you!!!

Sent on 04/20/2019

Margarita · Married on 03/29/2019

Simply the best!

Martin and I hired Joe and his team for our wedding that recently just passed on Friday (2 days ago) and it was probably one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. It was just a feeling I got within the first few seconds that I met Joe that I knew right away we were going to book DJ Express and that we were in good hands and I'm so glad that we did. Whenever we were trying to figure out different aspects of our wedding with the music and I was a little of unsure of things & not know what direction to go in, he'd always have great ideas. I only had a few genres of music in mind & left it up to him to mix it up & he kept everyone on the dance floor & the party going all night a lot of my guests were really impressed with him. I was sad when it came to an end. I just have to say if you decided not to hire Joe & his team & passed your chance that's just foolish hahaha... And if you did well sorry to say it's your loss!!! Look no further, DJ Express is a must and you will not be dissapointed! Joe, just wanted to say thank you so much to you and your team at DJ Express, you were part of the reason why our wedding was so perfect!!!

Sent on 03/31/2019

Jessica · Married on 03/15/2019

Wedding March 2019

From the minute we met with Joe we knew he would provide the best entertainment for our special day. He made the entire process a personal one. Our guests were smiling and dancing the entire night. He knew what the play and when to play it. We can’t thank Joe and his team enough for everything they did for our wedding. We can’t wait to have them at future parties that we throw!

Sent on 04/01/2019

Stef Rizzi · Married on 03/09/2019

Highly recommend!

Joe and his team were amazing! We told him the vibe we were going for and he delivered exactly that. He knows how to draw a crowd in and had everyone dancing the WHOLE night. People even came up to us and said that they never dance but at our wedding they did!! It was the best night of our lives and wish we could relive it every weekend!!!

Sent on 03/20/2019
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 02/22/2019

Happy bride = dj express entertainment

The most important aspect of our wedding was the music. My husband has a big Arabic family and with my Italian side we knew we had to have a great mix of music to keep every one on the dance floor. I have known Joe Zisa my entire life and have been to countless weddings where him and his team have completely transformed a night into the most fun dance party there could be. I knew from experience we would regret if we didn't book with DJ Express. It was so important for my husband's family to play certain arabic tracks that Joe made it so easy for us to send him over those songs and he incorporated them immediately into the evening.
    We are still getting compliments on the music and overall night of our wedding due to DJ Express. Joe and his team were not only on time but always professional and gave us the best customer service a stressful bride could ask for. They are family to us and we couldn't be more grateful for having them coordinate our wedding. WE LOVE YOU GUYS! THANK YOU!

Sent on 03/18/2019
  • Kimberly

Kimberly Weinel · Married on 02/17/2019

Absolutely Amazing!

Joe Zisa and the entire DJ Express team hands down made our Wedding Reception the best night of our lives! My husband and I felt so comfortable with Joe from our first meeting with him, we instantly knew he was the DJ for us! Joe made the entire process so easy, stress free and any questions we had, he immediately answered whenever we texted or called! We cannot thank you enough, Joe, for everything! Our Wedding was absolutely amazing and the dance floor was packed all night thanks to Joe and his wonderful team!

Sent on 03/06/2019

Regina Romain · Married on 02/16/2019

An Amazing Team!

Peter and I can not thank Joe and the DJ Express Entertainment team enough for such an amazing job at our wedding! Joe went above and beyond to make sure that we were happy and having fun all night long! Joe and his team worked perfectly together and were beyond professional working with our other vendors! We can not recommend Joe enough! If you want your dance floor full and your guests happy, DJ Express are your guys!

Sent on 02/20/2019

Shawnna · Married on 02/15/2019

Amazing team !

Let me start first with Joey Zisa, from the minute we met Joey we knew he was the one we were going with and looked no further! He is professional and personable, he makes you feel as if you are family. If me and my wife began to panic or had a question (which happened often) he was quick to answer and was on top of it all ! The entire planning process with Joey was stress free, he was very accommodating with our busy schedule! He made sure to perfect every little detail that we requested (no matter how crazy they were) ! Now for the entire DJ express team, the party did not stop, Joey and his team had the dance floor packed the entire time ! I would recommend DJ express again and again, one of the best decisions we made were choosing them to rock our wedding !!! Thank you Joey and DJ express !

Sent on 03/07/2019
    DJ Express Entertainment 8
    DJ Express Entertainment 9
    DJ Express Entertainment 10

Maria Straface · Married on 01/20/2019

Best DJ Ever!!!

Joe and his team were so amazing the night of our wedding!! Our guests never left the dance floor! My grandmother and great aunt (both in their 80's) spent half the night on the dance floor - both of them haven't danced at a wedding in YEARS! We had all generations on the dance floor at all times. It was the most amazing thing I've ever seen! My husband told me before our wedding that I would be lucky if I had him on the dance floor for two songs...I had to pull him off the dance floor to say hello to people!! Thank you again to Joe and his team for providing the most amazing entertainment on the most important night of our lives!!

Sent on 02/06/2019

Gabriella · Married on 01/18/2019

Look no further!

If you are looking for the best DJ in the tri-state area, look no further! Joe Zisa and the entire DJ Express Entertainment team guarantee you and your guests will have a night to remember. My friends and family are still talking about how phenomenal the music was weeks after my wedding. Joe was easy to communicate with throughout the entire process and incredibly helpful in planning our night's events. My husband and I were a bit lost at first, as our music preferences vary greatly between each other and our guests. Joe helped us navigate this common problem and provided perfect suggestions for setting the night's overall tone. At our reception, our guests danced the entire night away as his team played the perfect transitions between oldies, top 40 hits, mashups, and house remixes. There truly was music for every person in the room, including me. You will not be disappointed when you hire DJ Express Entertainment. I invite you to check out their Instagram to get a sneak peak at what your night could look like. You won't regret it!

Sent on 01/29/2019

Kristen K. · Married on 01/11/2019

Best DJ Out There

Joe and his team made our wedding a night to remember as we danced all night long! He had the best music selection and was incredibly easy to work with. We didn’t have to worry about a thing. I highly recommend him and his team! He really is the best there is.

Sent on 01/23/2019

Shannon Prenenski · Married on 12/31/2018

New Years Eve Wedding 2018

From the moment we met with Joe, we felt comfortable and excited that he would do the best job! Joe and his team are organized, professional and hardworking! They love what they do. They get the party started and keep it going! Our dance floor was full all night long! We couldn’t have asked for a better experience from beginning to end with DJ Express Entertainment! We promise you’ll love them as much as we do!
    Thank you Joe for the best night of our lives!

Sent on 01/06/2019

Danielle Mattina · Married on 12/21/2018

Life of the party

We just had our reception at WCC and without hesitation Joe Zisa would be our DJ. Joe and his staff were professional and the life of the party! Joe kept things running so smoothly. His music choice was perfect for every one of our guests he played all the different genres. His high energy and enthusiasm kept the party going until the very end. It was like having a DJ and a performer when he got up and sang in Italian which everyone loved. We even had a percussionist which me and my husband got to play on as well as some of the guest. It was a huge dance party all night. Everyone was raving to us how good/fun our DJ was! I would highly recommend Joe and his team for ANY occasion! Thank you, Joe for making our wedding an unforgettable one! You’re the best in the business!!
    Danielle M.

Sent on 12/23/2018

Giuseppe · Married on 12/16/2018

DJ Express Entertainment does amazing work

DJ Express knows exactly what they are doing. They know the right music to play to keep the guests on the dance-floor. He was very attentive to the customer needs. He was very flexible and knew how to please his customers when we had special requests. They always kept the crowd going on the dance-floor as he was doing his MC work. I would recommend them anytime.

Sent on 01/03/2019
  • Radhika

Radhika · Married on 12/09/2018

AMAZING experience from the first meeting up until and after our wedding day!

Joe and his talented team ensured that our wedding day at Seasons Catering & Special Events was nothing short of fun, fabulous, and one for the ages! From our very first meeting, Joe was incredibly attentive, helpful, and honest in guiding us through the process, making it super easy for us. He had great opinions and advise on song and genre recommendations, even when we weren’t exactly fully prepared for our final meeting. Joe was extremely flexible with our slight indecisiveness, which put us at ease right from the get go. He has been very responsive via phone/text/email throughout the process and was most definitely a pleasure to work with!

Joe and his team executed everything as promised and much more with professionalism and class, making our wedding day flawless! Day of, the whole team allowed for us to truly enjoy the moment, not having us worry about the little things. They catered to the crowd and were super flexible with song requests and impromptu speeches. We had our guests (even the older ones) on the dance floor for much of the reception thoroughly enjoying themselves. We also had many guests and family members compliment our choice in DJ/MC as Joe and his team really understood the tone of the crowd!

We opted into the social media package and could not be happier with the results. The videographer captured all the right moments with image stabilized, top notch equipment and the finished products were phenomenal! The turnaround time in delivering both the social media snippet and full video was speedy, in spite of it being the holiday season. Our guests also raved about the photo booth, which was setup perfectly with friendly attendants and cool props. The photos made great giveaways at the end of the evening!

Needless to say, we made the best decision going with Joe Zisa and his team for our wedding day! We definitely recommend DJ Express Entertainment to all future couples for their big day, as well as anyone who needs a truly classy and beyond talented team of professionals to make their event a dashing success. Thank you so much for everything Joe and team, you made us extremely happy clients!
    -Radhika & Daniel

Sent on 12/19/2018

Sal Guarraci · Married on 12/07/2018

Bringing the energy

We knew from the moment we got engaged that we had to have Joe and DJExpress as our DJ at our wedding. We are so lucky he had our date open because his crew made our wedding everything we wanted and more! The dance floor was never empty! People keep telling us that our wedding was the best ever and that is largely in part to DJ Express. The energy in the room was unlike anything we ever experienced. DJ Express was able to entertain the older and younger crowd at our wedding at the same time. Thank you SO much Joe and DJ Express for making our wedding unforgettable!

Sent on 12/28/2018
    DJ Express Entertainment 11

Jaclynn · Married on 12/02/2018

Best DJ ever!

DJ Express was the highlight of our wedding. Hands down, the best DJ out there. Joe and his team knew exactly what we wanted as he has so much experience with Italian/American weddings. Joe is not only professional but also so fun to work with and so sweet. We even had a few FaceTime chats to make our conversations more personable. Thank you DJ Express for everything!

Sent on 12/19/2018
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 11/25/2018

Top Notch - Best Decision!!!

Joe and the entire team were unbelievable. We danced all night and had so much fun. Joe listened to every one of my song requests and all of the add ons were top notch. Our recap video was perfection and it helps us relive our day whenever we want. Joe is truly the BEST and his entire team were one of a kind. Everyone continues to rave about how wonderful and how much fun the night was - and it’s all thanks to you guys!!! Thank you for making our wedding day literally - THE BEST DAY EVER!

Sent on 01/19/2019

Jamie · Married on 11/24/2018

Wedding Reception

DJ Express Entertainment was one of the biggest highlights of our wedding day! Joe and his team kept the energy up the entire night. He mixed the variety of songs and genres very well. All of our guests were impressed and have raved about how great of a night he was able to put on. We would recommend Joe and his team to any potential clients. He was a pleasure to work with and his performance was outstanding!

Sent on 12/20/2018

Jennifer · Married on 11/17/2018

Time of Our Life!

There are so many wonderful things I want everyone to know about DJ Express but I do not think I have enough space to convey it all! We met face to face with Joe and explained the experience we were trying to create for the wedding, and he instantly understood. All communication leading up to the event was seamless and enjoyable. When it came time for the actual event, we were absolutely blow away. The professional and energetic team from DJ Express was by far, hands down, the biggest contributor to our wedding night’s success. You could immediately feel the liveliness once Joe started introductions with our bridal party. Joe's attention to detail also included his use of lighting, smoke machines, photo montages and monogram designs. Joe always made sure that my husband and I were having a great time and kept the energy going all night long. My husband and I were on the dance floor so much we barely ate! Our only regret is not having the entertainment extended for additional time!! We are still hearing complimentary reviews from our guests regarding entertainment, which is to no surprise. Hiring DJ Express was by far the easiest and best decision we made. Thank you for contributing in making our wedding night unforgettable!

Sent on 11/20/2018
  • O

liv · Married on 11/17/2018

DJ Express is the only choice for an anazing wedding!

When Joe Zisa and his team say you’ll have the best wedding ever they deliver on that promise!!! Joe is completely professional, prompt in responses whenever we needed to email a question, and only staffs people he knows will give you the DJs of your dream wedding. Dom and Mike were the DJ and MC for our wedding last week 11/17/18 and my feet still hurt from dancing! My guests were on the floor all night, they checked in with my husband and I to see if we needed anything or had any requests. A lot of our family is from Italy the mix with Italian and English songs was perfect and the transitions of every song throughout the night made everyone stay on the dance floor. My friends and family are still saying how fun the night was. Dom and Mike were interactive with our crowd, every detail was thought of, and every request taken care of. The whole team foresees that when you are throwing a party you’re having the best night. Truly all expectations were exceeded and they made the party exactly what I wanted and more. Thank you a million times to everyone at DJ Express and I would give them 10 stars if I could!!

Sent on 11/26/2018
  • Stefanie

Stefanie Lauren · Married on 11/11/2018

Absolutely amazing

Joey and his team were absolutely fabulous! I wanted my big fat Italian wedding and he sure did deliver! He got all my guests engaged and even sang the tarentella my family and friends went NUTS! If you’re goal is to have the most unforgettable wedding this is the guy and team you need to book. He works with
    An amazing team talented musicians and singers to set your wedding over the top. Thank you so much for the best night ever my guests are still raving 💕

Sent on 11/13/2018

Nikki Warren · Married on 11/11/2018

DJ Express Enterainment is Phenomenal!

Joe Zisa and his crew were amazing!!! From our first interaction on the phone, texts, to meeting in person, right up until the day of our wedding and even after! We were married at Seasons in New Jersey (November 2018) and DJ Express was recommended by Carl, one of Seasons' owners. My husband saw the stellar reviews online and we were sold immediately. We did not need to speak to any other DJ. Joe is so accommodating, professional, helpful and sincere. I rescheduled so many appointments and he was understanding each time. He truly caters to his clients! We had Dominik as our MC, Mike as the DJ and Joe L. was there taking awesome candid photos of the wedding and facilitate the dry ice for our first dance. They even did the dry ice/fog for a spotlight dance when my brother-in-law sang, for a second time, which was a nice surprise! It was truly a magical evening. They were FANTASTIC!!! I am still getting calls from our guests raving about them! That was all guests were talking about at the wedding and be assured I will tell everyone I know to use DJ Express Entertainment for their future events!! They played the perfect balance and blend of music for all age groups. These guys were just as professional as the owner, Joe. They created such a fun and memorable evening for my husband, myself and my guests! We want to thank Joe Zisa, Dominik, Mike, and Joe L. for such a pleasant experience from the beginning to the end! I will 100% use Joe and his crew for my future events. You can't go wrong with DJ Express Entertainment!! Thank you guys!! XO Nikki and Joe

Sent on 11/26/2018
  • Liz

Liz Diane · Married on 11/10/2018

Just Amazing!!

Joe Zisa and his staff at DJ Express Entertainment are absolutely amazing! My husband and I made the best decision when we hired them to be our DJ for our wedding. From the very beginning of our night at cocktail hour with their pianist to the very end of the night at 1AM, he got the crowd moving and enjoying every second of our special night. We are so thankful to have met them. Joe Zisa remained in contact with us since we hired him to make sure our journey is going smoothly. He even reached out to me the night before our wedding to make sure I’m feeling at ease! Joe Zisa remained a great friend of ours because his personality is simply impeccable. You meet him once, and you feel like you’ve know him forever! We highly recommend DJ Express Entertainment... you will not be disappointment!! They are the BEST!!! :)

Sent on 11/15/2018