DJ Express Disc Jockey Service Reviews

35 | West Bend, WI

35 Reviews for DJ Express Disc Jockey Service

Danielle Westby · Married on 08/24/2019

Amazing! Couldn't have been more perfect.

We had Paul for our DJ and he was phenomenal! We couldn't have asked for a better DJ. From making sure the ceremony went smoothly, to making announcements throughout dinner and speeches, to making sure the dance floor stayed full all night, Paul was perfect. My favorite parts were all of the fun games he threw in that were a complete surprise, but loved by both us and all the guests! Not only did Paul do a great job, but DJ Express was by far the best deal we found in the area! Five stars to you guys! You will be highly recommended.

Sent on 09/15/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 05/27/2017

Jeff is AMAZING! He is energetic and really knows how to keep the guests involved and happy.

Sent on 10/13/2016
  • <3 Future Mrs Wells <3

Christine · Married on 02/16/2017

Great DJ kept the dance floor packed all night!

Sent on 07/14/2011

Emmy · Married on 09/16/2016

I used DJ Express for my wedding, Jeff himself dj'd the event! He did a wonderful job, great to work with and really made my wedding a blast. He is also a great value your money, would definitely recommend!

Sent on 09/21/2016

Katrina · Married on 08/29/2015

Very professional and laid back for our wedding!

Sent on 09/08/2015

AWESOME DJ COMPANY! We had DJ Paul and he exceeded our expectations! Went above and beyond to make sure our day was wonderful! He did an excellent Grand March and was even dancing and joking around with our guests! We had a blast!! Thanks for the wonderful night of memories we can cherish forever!

Sent on 02/02/2016

Rachel · Married on 07/20/2013

DJ express was a great choice for our wedding DJ. Played anything we requested, was very interactive with the bridal party and crowd, willing to make any announcements and definitely worth the price. He even asked permission to play a not so appropriate song that a family member was requesting, which was very thoughtful!

Sent on 08/21/2013
  • David

David · Married on 08/18/2012

DJ Express had the floor packed all night long no matter what time of the night it was!!!! Huge amazing light shows and great personalities! For what you are paying the service is worth 10xs the amount of money Best DJ company in Wisconsin! You wont find a better value for a DJ company! Still to this day my guests are complimenting on how much fun they had at the wedding and how great this company was!!!! Thank you for making our day so amazing, fun and memorable I will suggest you to all of my friends when they will be getting married, We are DJ Express Customers for life!!!

Sent on 08/25/2012

Cheryl · Married on 03/25/2012

Jeff Kohler and DJ Express are simply amazing. My events are not the typical wedding events that many DJ's do; I do actual productions and shows, so I needed his creativity, input and suggestions. He provided our events with amazing, professional lighting and sound, resulting in quality shows that are sure to bring my customers back for years to come. I have a very long term business relationship with DJ Express and Jeff has never disappointed me. THANK YOU Jeff; I look forward to our next event and to booking you for my daughter's wedding in early 2014.

Sent on 04/11/2012

Verna · Married on 02/11/2012

Many thanks to DJ Express for doing my daughter's sweet 16 party. They were wonderful and my daughter will remember this for the rest of her life! Thank you Jeff!

Sent on 02/13/2012

Lauren · Married on 12/31/2011

DJ Express did an amazing job on our big day! They went above and beyond my expectations and I would recommend to anyone!! Thanks a ton!!

Sent on 01/08/2012

Lisa · Married on 10/08/2011

Perfect Service, Great Price! The DJ was polite and did a great job!

Sent on 10/25/2011
  • Theresa

Theresa · Married on 06/17/2011

BEST WEDDING DJ EVER!!! Jeff DJ'd our wedding and truly created the best experience we could have ever imagined. Our wedding party enjoyed the fun and outgoing personality as well as our guests. They played everything we wanted, plus more. Hiring DJ Express was the best decision we made when planning for our very special day.

Sent on 01/22/2012

paul · Married on 05/21/2011

BEST DJ SERVICE HANDS DOWN!!!!!!! Amazing shows for very reasonable price. Jeff is a great dj and you will not be disappointed with DJ EXPRESS

Sent on 01/06/2012

Lynette · Married on 06/19/2010

Amazing!! We got married on 6/19/10 and DJ EXpress was great! They played every song we requested and had the most wonderful out going attitudes. They were so good the wedding party from accross the hall (including bride & Groom) were on our dance floor. At one point there were approx 80 people on the dance floor from both parties. It was amazing. Our guests thought they were great and so did we. Jeff even made us a CD of our Wedding songs. Thanks DJ Express....

Sent on 07/15/2010
  • Q

Jenae · Married on 08/09/2008

Very happy with Jeff from DJ Express. I was very happy with everything at my reception. Everyone at the reception was dancing from right after dinner until the end of the night!

Sent on 08/27/2008

Bridget · Married on 07/21/2007

DJ Express was AWESOME! They were very helpful in planning out the timing and getting a sound system to our outdoor ceremony location as well as setting up at the reception on time. Fantastic service-would definitely recommend to others inthe Milwaukee area.

Sent on 06/07/2008

Jennifer · Married on 04/17/2004

Jeff was the most outgoing DJ I have ever met! There were times I wanted to go sit down becasue my feet and legs were getting tired, but then another fun dance song came on and the dance floor was packed! I've been to a few other wedding where DJ Express has been the DJ, and he had the same enthusiam level as he did at our wedding! My sister is getting married in April of 2012 and she has contracted with DJ Express also!

Sent on 01/06/2012

Tom & Mary · Married on 07/27/2002

Jeff Cooler did our Wedding almost 10 years ago and he is the best. Awesome. Listened to us when we met before wedding and got exactly what we wanted and so much more. His lighting was excellent and we would recommend dj express to anyone.

Sent on 01/05/2012
  • Aly

Aly · Married on 10/06/2018

We got married yesterday and had one of Jeff's amazing DJs! He was super accommodating to any and all requests! We even added in a money dance last minute and he was all for it! You literally could not get a better DJ for the price!!!

Sent on 10/07/2018

Our Dj was great. He listened to guests requests and had people on the dance floor all night. He also listened to our specifications of certain types of music not to play. We didn't want a dj that talked a lot and he did no. When my officiant asked him to play our 3 ceremony songs he also came to the rescue and played those. For the value they were wonderful, much cheaper than other dj's. Would recommend.

Sent on 09/05/2015

Emmy · Married on 09/16/2016

DJ Express was awesome! Jeff and his assistant kept the dance floor packed. I would definitely use them again!

Sent on 09/25/2016

Heidi · Married on 10/31/2010

DJ Express is a great choice if you are on a tight budget. A friend of mine recommended them after her wedding, and I'm glad I decided on choosing them for my wedding as well. They play a good mix of music and are very open to song requests.

Sent on 11/11/2010

We wanted all of our guests to be dancing at our wedding of 300 guests, and DJ Express played an awesome playlist that kept everyone on the dance floor. We were very happy with the quality of their service. They also had very affordable prices.

Sent on 02/17/2013