DJ Experts Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

• Amanda
    Amanda M. Married on 01/01/2022

Wedding day-amazing!

HIGHLY recommend 10/10 !!!!!!!
    Jennifer B. Married on 12/10/2021

Best all In one Service

DJ experts took what direction I gave for my vision and exceeded my expectations. They have literally ALL the services you need. DJ. Photo booth. Photographer. Videographer. I BOOKED THEM FOR ALL and was glad I did.
    Our wedding day went smoothly, even with hiccup in the day of schedule. Everyone wants everything to be perfect on their event day and that is not realistic. What’s reassuring is knowing if something does happen, they are true experts and have got you covered.
    Highly recommend them to anyone.
    Carolyn R. Married on 11/05/2021

Amazing wedding music experience!

We booked DJ Experts for our small wedding in November 2021. Jen & Kels were so professional throughout the entire process - they walked through details on the services they provide & made sure we were comfortable with the planning software they use. Kels was an amazing DJ - she did a great job mixing the music, introing speeches/first dances, & generally keeping the night moving smoothly. We highly recommend booking DJ Experts!
    Alex Married on 10/16/2021

Wedding 10/16/21

DJ Experts did an amazing job at our wedding, the music was incredible and we got tons of compliments from guests on Mike and DJ Experts! I would recommend them 100%!
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie Married on 10/10/2021

12/10 recommend!

I can’t recommend DJ Experts enough! They were incredible during the entire planning process and treated my husband and I like family. We hired Mike West as our DJ and all I have to say is WOW!!!! He absolutely crushed it and went above and beyond any expectations that we had! We have gotten so many compliments on how amazing of a time everyone had thanks to him!!! My only complaint is that the party couldn’t keep going! Thank you all so much again!
  • W
    Will Married on 10/01/2021

Another Great Experience

We hired DJ Experts Two years ago when we first planned our wedding. Unfortunately due to Covid we had to postpone it a year. They were nothing but responsive and accepting. They coordinated our new date and it went off amazingly. Mike truly knows how to get the party started and Jen is excellent at handling the day to day business. I highly recommend them if you were looking for an excellent DJ most importantly a dependable company.
    Christina Married on 09/18/2021

Amazing service!

Jen our photographer and Jon our DJ both went above and beyond for us on our special day. They were both very organized, on time, and beyond attentive. Jen was there to capture every crazy event on the dance floor. It was like she came out of the woodwork and Jon kept the dance floor packed. Our maitre d was in the hospital last minute so these two really helped pick up the slack even though it was not their job. They took on roles beyond just the DJ and the photographer and we can't thank them enough. They were both easy to communicate with throughout the entire process. Quite the amazing duo! You will not be disappointed!
    Lana L. Married on 06/19/2021

The absolute best!

DJ experts and 3twomedia were amazing to work with! Mike had our guests dancing from the MOMENT we got into the reception until the end of the night. They are so fun and lively and really made our wedding night. Our wedding definitely would not have been fun without them!!!
  • Pmackrel07
    Pmackrel07 Married on 07/10/2020

5 stars! Made our wedding the perfect night!

Dj Mike West and Brian Stewart are incredible! They played music for everyone from all ages to dance to all night long. DjExperts make your wedding planning a lot less stressful by letting you customize everything you want to include on your special day through an online platform. You can request any song on there! The energy of mike and Brian was contagious! They stunned our guest with their sound system, lights, co2 extras and much more. They even projected photos of me and my husband all night long. I highly recommend them for any of your special events or parties they were absolutely fantastic thank you guys so much for a PERFECT night !!!
  • Megan
    Megan H. Married on 10/25/2019

Very fun, talented, and kept our guests on the dance floor

DJ Mike West and the team at DJ Experts did an incredible job at our wedding! They were an absolute pleasure to work with from the beginning and answered any questions or requests we had promptly. At our meeting before our wedding, we told DJ Mike West just to keep people on the dance floor and that is exactly what he did! He set the tone for an incredible night and we got so many compliments on the music and vibe of our wedding thanks to him! I can't recommend enough, thank you DJ Experts!
    Danielle D. Married on 10/11/2019

Exceptional beyond words!

DJ Mike West is absolutely phenomenal! His energy is infectious and truly makes the party what it is! All guests at our wedding, from ages 21 to 85, absolutely loved him! So many compliments from our guests. HIGHLY RECOMMEND to all brides & grooms!
    Chris H. Married on 09/13/2019

All with one vendor and absolutely perfect!

Best and easiest decision made was to go with DJ experts! They handled our music, photography and video. Thank you for making our wedding day perfect!!!
    Dana Z. Married on 08/10/2019

They are awesome!

DJ Mike West did an amazing job at my wedding and everyone said it was a blast! This company was extremely flexible and accommodating and super friendly! They made the perfect playlist based off of some of the suggestions I chose, and they kept the crowd on the dance floor all night. I really had nothing to worry about when it came to the music and keeping our guests entertained. The videography also went so smoothly, and you barely even noticed they were there. I would definitely recommend them to anyone getting married in the future, you will not be disappointed!!
    Nicole S. Married on 06/08/2019

Excellent!

We would highly recommend DJ experts and DJ Mike West for your wedding. We found out about DJ experts from our caterer whose daughter recently got married and used DJ Mike West and as well as a friend who also used them. DJ Mike West was amazing and had the crowd engaged the whole time. They are also excellent will keeping in touch and aiding with the planning of the music/ceremony/cocktail hour/reception. Everyone loved the photo booth!
    Christina M. Married on 04/27/2019

Look no further!!

Best in the business! You won’t find another DJ more professional and talented than DJ Mike West. He treats you like family and truly has your best interest.
    Katherine Married on 04/12/2019

Wedding at Camel Back

Words are not enough to thank DJ experts for being so many vital parts of our day! The excitement mike has for your event (whatever it may be) makes you even more excited than you were! The teamwork between Mike, Brian, Jennifer & Kelly running our photo booth, MC, photography and music for our wedding was mind blowing! They made us feel like our wedding was the most important day they had ever worked and the pictures that followed couldn’t have been more beautiful!
    We can’t say thank you enough for making sure our wedding day was so perfectly executed.
    Kelley F. Married on 02/11/2019

Simply the best.

When we booked with DJ Experts last year we were expecting the best and we were not let down. DJ Mike Wuesthoff was simply THE BEST. Pre-wedding meetings were always communicated through email with Jen and Mike. They were always professional and are down to earth people. We enjoyed the easy communication all of the months leading up the wedding. When November 2nd arrived, Mike did not disappoint. He is SUPER fun and outgoing and personable. He kept us on the dance floor all night, which was exactly our goal. Mike even took it to the next level and added an impromptu bride & groom lightsaber battle (with our Star Wars props we brought for pictures) on the dancefloor to end the night--it was EPIC. Our guests, myself and my husband still rave about DJ Experts and how much fun we all had. The added screen on his booth and the personalized photo booth made it all even better! We love them!
    Christen T. Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing experience filled with fun

John from DJ experts is amazing he made my daughters sweet 16 party so much fun!! All night he was engaging with everyone and playing exactly what she wanted I would highly recommend them for your event!!
  • Jenn
    Jenn Married on 10/19/2018

Best dj ever!

I can't put into words how amazing everyone at DJ experts truly are! From Jenn replying to every email right away, to Mike being the best DJ/MC we could've ever asked for. Thank you for making our day perfect and keeping our guests dancing all night long! Truly was the best night of our lives, thanks to you guys!
  • Annie
    Annie Married on 10/13/2018

Great Experience All Around!

Randy Lutz and DJ Experts did a fantastic job with our wedding! They made the whole process from start to finish run smoothly and stress-free.

We also loved their website and how it allowed us to select songs we wanted and didn't want played.

We would definitely recommend DJ Experts!
    Anisha Married on 09/14/2018
    Mike did an amazing job at our wedding! Got up with the crowd danced with all of us! He truely made my wedding to remember!
    Johnathon Married on 09/07/2018
    They listen to everything we said and were very responsive and patient with us through the whole process . I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a DJ.
    Janine Married on 08/26/2018
    DJ Experts went above and beyond to make our Clarks Landing Yacht Club wedding perfect and magical. Mike & Jen personally sat with us and planned our entire play list, helping with all details. Mike found special versions of songs we liked and even edited tracks just for us. They didn’t miss a thing! Not only was the music custom and perfect for us, DJ Experts wowed our guest with a touch screen mirror photo booth and a memory book of each picture signed by our guests! Added magic of bubbles and dancing on the clouds will be memories to remember. The crew that made our entertainment happen were so kind, each taking the time to chat with us through the night.
    Josephine Married on 06/30/2018
    I booked DJ Kells Bells, because I had seen her play at a previous lounge/restaurant. I chose her because, she’s a female in the industry and people are curious to see what she brings to the table. Well, I have to say she is very charismatic DJ. She entertained everyone, regardless of their age. My daughter’s graduation party will be memorable, because everyone had an amazing time! Thank you DJ Kells! I will definitely call you back for my future events!
    Nancy Married on 05/24/2018
    Mike & Jenn just did my daughter's wedding on LBI this past week and they were GREAT ! They helped set up live stream for all our friends and families that couldn't make the wedding and everyone loved it. The wedding was on the beach and Mike was even flying a drone around for some great footage. How much fun was that !! I can't wait to see the final pictures because I'm sure they will be fantastic. They were everywhere getting great angle shots. The photo booth was a blast and the music was so much fun. People were having a great time. Mike was not one of those obnoxious loud DJs. He was so cool. I will continue to recommend this group to everyone. They made a special day unforgettable. Thank you.
    Nancy