DJ Entertainment & Photo Booth Reviews

DJ Entertainment & Photo Booth 2
DJ Entertainment & Photo Booth 3
DJ Entertainment & Photo Booth 4

Katie · Married on 10/15/2016

Very honest company, willing to work with us when planning our HS prom. We always had quick feedback whenever we had a question!

Sent on 05/18/2017

Valerie · Married on 10/15/2016

Dave did a great job with karaoke the night before our wedding. We were a pretty rowdy crowd and he kept the night going smoothly. It was so much fun. Dave was great to work with.

Sent on 12/13/2016

DJ Entertainment & Photo Booth's reply:

Valerie and her friends were FUN... OK they were a little rowdy, but they were having fun and we even got her husband to play the piano... he is very talented

Karla · Married on 10/08/2016

We couldn't have asked for a better DJ. Starting from the ceremony (which we sprung on him at the last minute and he so willingly accommodated) to playing the last song, he was entertaining and allowed for a easy transition from each event that happened throughout the reception. Dave got everyone on the dance floor and even helped the photographers in capturing some of our most memorable moments! Dave is truly the best!

Sent on 10/20/2016

DJ Entertainment & Photo Booth's reply:

Karla and Michael are a wonderful couple and we had so much fun with their family and friends celebrating! Beautiful people Wonderful day

Cynthia · Married on 09/24/2016

DJ Entertainment is more than just a DJ. He is a wedding planner! He gave us tips and advice when we weren't sure what traditions we wanted to go with. He met us on the day of our rehearsal and walked us through it and made us feel 100% confident. I highly recommend him. His communication was excellent as well. We live in CA and got married in NH so it was stressful planning a wedding so far away but he skyped and responded quickly to all emails.

Sent on 10/02/2016

DJ Entertainment & Photo Booth's reply:

We strive to make EVERY couple feel like Cynthia, and we are thrilled that we could help make their wedding day Special!

Hayley · Married on 09/24/2016

This company is amazing! He played all the songs I wanted to here and kept with the genres I wanted after dinner. He was very friendly, very flexible, and did an overall amazing job!

Sent on 11/06/2017

What else can you say about DJ Dave except he does a phenomenal job at playing crowd. All requests were fulfilled and the dancing was fun. What a blast we had dancing.

Sent on 09/19/2016

DJ Entertainment & Photo Booth's reply:

Bill and Chrissey were such an amazing couple, Seeing the smile on Chrissey's face throughout the day truly is the best thing about being a Wedding DJ

Kevin · Married on 08/27/2016

Dave and Dave Jr are a top notch team with tons of experience under their belts! The music was perfect, they are super flexible and easy to get a hold of and unlike many vendors they truly care about making your day special! So glad we found them and I recommend them to all my friends! Even the Photobooth was a slam dunk

Sent on 09/24/2016

DJ Entertainment & Photo Booth's reply:

Absolutely loved the venue, and this couple was so much fun to work with... first true event with our Photo booth and we are glad that everything went so fantastic!

Lindsey · Married on 06/25/2016

DJ Entertainment of NH is amazing! We recently had them DJ our wedding - everything went perfectly! DJ Dave became like part of our family! His passion shines throughout each detail of the day. Dave is an organized, energetic and caring professional who knows how to put the bride's worries at ease and show the guests a great time! I highly recommend DJ Entertainment of NH.

Sent on 07/18/2016

DJ Entertainment & Photo Booth's reply:

Uncle Dave says to live, love and never go to bed angry... I can not say enough good things about Lindsey and Ray, they are not true family but they treated me like I was and we had a great time at their wedding

Jessic · Married on 05/22/2016

Dave was great! I would absolutely recommend him and DjEntertainment to anybody looking for a Dj for an event

Sent on 05/25/2016

DJ Entertainment & Photo Booth's reply:

Congratulations Jessica, Graduation from College is a HUGE step in life we had a lot of fun DJing your party

Rachel · Married on 05/14/2016

We had such a great time and David was the best! He wasn't just there for the music and he made the night run smoothly. I am so thankful! We attended another wedding recently and we didn't have anywhere near as much fun because the dj was borrringgg! If you're looking for a good time I'd choose these guy!

Sent on 05/25/2016

The only thing I can think to say is... Thank You Rachel,
    We want EVERY Bride to have as much fun as you did!!!!

Samantha · Married on 05/07/2016

Dave was fabulous to work with. He responded to my email almost right away and worked with my husband and my crazy schedule when setting up our meetings. The day of the wedding we have so many compliments about Dave and apt of our engaged friends even asked for his name!! I would defiantly recommend Dave and his services

Sent on 07/14/2016

DJ Entertainment & Photo Booth's reply:

Samantha had us do a Disney style reception, DJ Dave got to play Lumiere from Beauty & the Beast... We had such a great time and could not be happier for this wonderful couple

ellen · Married on 04/09/2016

Very pleased with service! Did everything we wanted. Would hire again.

Sent on 06/16/2017

Bridget · Married on 02/12/2016

I used Dave for our middle school semi-formal. He was amazing, supplied an amazing time! The students did not leave the dance floor, they did not want the dance to end. Dave brought glow stick for the students and had an amazing set up of lights to a great light show. I would and have recommended him to all I know. I can not wait for next years dance!!

Sent on 02/17/2016

DJ Entertainment & Photo Booth's reply:

Bridget, the Kids make these events fun, I will never forget the entire student body singing along with Adele to "Hello"
    See You This coming year for the Next Dance

Music was appropriate for our event. Lighting was a nice addition.

Sent on 02/12/2016

DJ Entertainment & Photo Booth's reply:

Glad we could make your Party Fun!

Michael · Married on 10/31/2015

Very helpful. Went over & beyond anything we could of ever asked for.

Sent on 11/08/2015

DJ Entertainment & Photo Booth's reply:

We enjoyed this Halloween Wedding, we had the kids who came in costume go trick or treating to each individual table... SO MUCH FUN!

Kork · Married on 10/10/2015

They were great. We didn't have a plan or a schedule or a list of song. They helped with the whole process and helped keep us on track that night. What a great company to deal with!

Sent on 10/20/2015

DJ Entertainment & Photo Booth's reply:

Really enjoyed working with Kork, she was a fabulous bride and they had a great but challenging location for their reception and we are so happy for them.

DJ Dave Joyal was awesome. He played great music that sounded really good. The lighting was great. He was easy to work with and our guests liked him.

Sent on 10/29/2015

DJ Entertainment & Photo Booth's reply:

Such a great time DJing this wedding, it was a New Local venue for us, but it was beautiful !!!

Donald · Married on 10/08/2015

Very professional, very comical, lightens up the atmosphere. Really affordable, Very flexible with how you want to organize your event. Would definitely recommend to anyone else who wants a DJ with a sense of humor.

Sent on 11/04/2015

DJ Entertainment & Photo Booth's reply:

I had a great time with this couple who got married on the anniversary of their first date... first impressions do change, or they would not be together, she finally said YES
  • StephB.

Stephanie · Married on 09/26/2015

DJ Dave did an incredible job! He kept things flowing, people informed of what they were supposed to be doing and got the party going. I would recommend him for any festivity and especially for a wedding.

Sent on 10/03/2015

DJ Entertainment & Photo Booth's reply:

We had a blast DJing Steph and Anthony's Wedding, as you can see by the pictures on Facebook, it was beautiful..

Melynda · Married on 09/12/2015

Very responsible, professional, fun and played all the right music to make our wedding reception the best!! Thank you!!

Sent on 09/22/2015

DJ Entertainment & Photo Booth's reply:

Lobster and Steamers for the DJ, beautiful location and a super fun couple... Can we do this again next weekend :)

Holly · Married on 09/12/2015

David Jr. DJ'd our wedding and he was great! The day didn't go as originally planned and was a little more chaotic, but David kept everything rolling smoothly! No one noticed that things we not going as planned! Everyone was on the dance floor, including some family I've never seen dance! Every one of my guests said it was the best wedding they had been to yet!

Sent on 09/23/2015

DJ Entertainment & Photo Booth's reply:

Thank You Holly, You and Your Guests made this a Wonderfully fun Day!

Lorrie · Married on 08/29/2015

I had a very laid back outdoor wedding. The DJ was very accommodating to any requests and even playing some songs more than once when asked. I would definitely recommend DJ Entertainment to anyone in need of a DJ.

Sent on 09/09/2015

DJ Entertainment & Photo Booth's reply:

We ALWAYS strive to make the Couple Happy and if you want us to play songs over again, we gladly will, it's the Couple's day and we want them to be happy

Tricia · Married on 08/15/2015

Very professional. Listens to the bride and groom's wants and needs. Checks in often and gives you the opportunity to meet face-to-face.

Sent on 08/17/2015

DJ Entertainment & Photo Booth's reply:

Very Nice Couple and a cool outside location on a very hot day!

Michelle · Married on 08/01/2015

We hired Dj Dave for our wedding on 8/1/15 and it was great he checked in a lot to make sure my stress level was ok he went out of his way and met with Us the week before to finalize stuff he made our special night magical I loved how he is able to change things on a moments notice and he kept it kid oriented cause my wedding party was kids and at the same time we were the center of attention so I will definitely hire again if I need a Dj they did an awesome job!!!! My family is still talking about the wedding ??

Sent on 09/17/2015

DJ Entertainment & Photo Booth's reply:

Michelle and Carol called me "Uncle DJ Dave" as we became friends during all the chaos that surrounded their wedding planning, but once we got to the reception WE HAD A BLAST!!! Thanks for making it a fun day

Steven · Married on 07/11/2015

Dave did a great job. He did an awesome job

Sent on 07/16/2015

DJ Entertainment & Photo Booth's reply:

Steven & Paul were like school kids as they giggled all day and into the evening, they are such a happy couple :)