DJ Entertainment & Photo Booth Reviews

DJ Entertainment & Photo Booth 3
DJ Entertainment & Photo Booth 4

Gabrielle Davidson · Married on 08/25/2019

DJ David is the Best!

DJ David was amazing! We hired him for our wedding and we could not be happier with our decision. Pre-wedding he took the time to meet with us so we could get to know one another and for him to get to know our vision. This was incredibly helpful for our planning process and very much appreciated that he took the time to do this! He made sure of every detail and even had follow up phone conversation with us before the wedding in order to make sure we were all on the same page. For the wedding David had everyone on the dance floor all night!! He mixed in our song requests with his own awesome playlist. He is flexible, easy to work with, professional and very kind. Our guests are still raving about how much fun the music was and how talented he is at what he does! I cannot recommend him enough!!

Sent on 09/02/2019

Casey Lavoie · Married on 03/23/2019

Amazing night!

We got married on March 23rd and had a "Surprise Wedding" Dave was amazing with keeping our secret and helping us pull it all off. We received so many great comments from guests about how great our DJ was and they even asked if he was a friend of ours because he was so personalized in his introductions ect. Everyone danced all night long which is exactly what we wanted!

Sent on 04/01/2019

Mike · Married on 10/20/2018

Excellent experience working with DJ Dave

We hired DJ Dave for our wedding in October of 2018. The DJ services provided were exceptional, with great music throughout the entire event, keeping guests on the dance floor all night. He was responsive throughout the planning process, and met with us several times to go over our specific music tastes/requests and event structure. I would absolutely recommend his services to anyone looking for a great DJ.

Sent on 11/07/2018

DJ Entertainment & Photo Booth's reply:

"All You Need is Love... And a Cookie"
    One of the best favors I have had, loved the cookie and loved being a part of Mike & Kolby's wedding, Dexter's Inn in Sunapee NH is awesome and beautiful

Ashley · Married on 10/06/2018

David is the absolute best!! He listened to every request of mine and made everything I wanted happen! My wedding night was absolutely perfect thanks to him! Everyone said it was the best party they’ve been to in a long time!

Sent on 10/12/2018

DJ Entertainment & Photo Booth's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, David had a great time helping you celebrate becoming Mrs. T in your beautiful backyard reception

• CHELSEA

CHELSEA BROWN · Married on 10/06/2018

DJ Dave-- The real MVP

DJ Dave & staff were absolutelty amazing! We had such a great time at our wedding/ reception. He was so personable, easy to talk to, came to meetings with a timeline of events ( which is SO helpful when you've never been married before and have no clue where one 'activity' should go vs. another) We met Dave 2 times prior to our wedding and he was fantastic. He worked with our requests and the lay out of our ceremony/ reception with ease. You don't realize exactly how much the DJ does for your wedding to run smoothly until you see them in action!
    10/10, 5 Stars, A+++++, 100%.... need I go on..?

Sent on 04/08/2019
  • Hannah

Hannah · Married on 09/29/2018

Amazing wedding!

Dave was great to work with, he listened to all of our requests and knows how to keep a party going! I heard all of the songs I wanted to, none that I didn't and he knew how to keep everyone on the dance floor. Our photo booth was amazing! Everyone had a great time with it and we are obsessed with the photos. It is amazing to see my 88 year old grandparents in there! Very professional service at a great price as well.

Sent on 11/28/2018

Ted · Married on 07/28/2018

Dave was our DJ, Master of Ceremonies, and supplier of our photo booth. All aspects of the services Dave provided were top notch and made our day unforgettable. He went out of his way to really try and know who we were as people to be an advocate for us on the day of when you really don't want to have to make any more decisions. He was with us every step of the way and I can't say enough good things about the job he did. I will use him again for future DJ services, and give him the highest recommendation possible if you're looking for wedding services.

-Ted and Steph Balestra

Sent on 08/06/2018

DJ Entertainment & Photo Booth's reply:

I'm flattered by the kind words and look forward to working with Ted and Steph again, awesome couple and fabulous venue (Colby Hill Inn, Henniker, NH)

skye · Married on 07/07/2018

Excellent!

He was really great and worked with our every need!

Sent on 07/22/2018

DJ Entertainment & Photo Booth's reply:

Loved working with Skye and James at Loon Mountain in Lincoln NH Beautiful Day and location

ALICIA · Married on 06/28/2018

Mike was very responsive when I initially reached out to him, which made booking my event that much easier. He was able to set up quickly and played music that reached all age groups at the event. I would recommend Mike for any event. This was not a wedding FYI

Sent on 07/02/2018

DJ Entertainment & Photo Booth's reply:

But Mike is GREAT at weddings too :)

Angie · Married on 06/14/2018

We hired DJ Entertainment for the Laconia 8th Grade promotion dance. Everyone I spoke to (including the teens) loved the music, lights, and how engaging the DJ was at the event. Thank you for making our 8th graders last event at the middle school one to remember.

Sent on 06/20/2018

DJ Entertainment & Photo Booth's reply:

Thank You, Angie, we love doing the school dances the kids are so much fun!

Laura · Married on 06/08/2018

It was so easy to work with DJ entertainment! They had everything we needed, and for a very popular activity at our Project Graduation event!

Sent on 06/08/2018

DJ Entertainment & Photo Booth's reply:

What a great event! Kids having fun and celebrating without drugs or alcohol

Carol · Married on 05/19/2018

Dave & Mark were reliable, friendly & very professional. Everyone had a great time at my wedding:)

Sent on 05/20/2018

DJ Entertainment & Photo Booth's reply:

Take a Shot we just tied the Knot...LOVED that saying... what a super fun couple

Jennifer · Married on 05/05/2018

They provided a photo booth for our Junior Prom! Great props, fun night! Thank you!

Sent on 05/14/2018

DJ Entertainment & Photo Booth's reply:

The kids LOVED the photobooth, they were busy taking picture all night long!

Jenn · Married on 04/21/2018

We had DJ Mike Ravagno and he was amazing!! He did a great job on keeping the party going! He was wonderful with my strange request and just kept everything flowing all night LONG!!!!! Thank you Mike for helping make this night AMAZING!!!!

Sent on 04/23/2018

DJ Entertainment & Photo Booth's reply:

Hey Mike... I think they liked you!!!!

Stephanie · Married on 04/07/2018

Absolutely LOVED working with Dave and his team. We had a blast with them at our wedding and I highly recommend them for any function!

Sent on 04/20/2018

DJ Entertainment & Photo Booth's reply:

Stephanie, Gerard, and their entire family were absolutely wonderful people to work with and we had a wonderful time with the Photo Booth and DJing their wedding at the Manchester Country Club

Liz · Married on 03/10/2018

Fantastic! Will use him again!!! Thank you Dave!

Sent on 03/20/2018

Thank You, Liz, it was a blast celebrating at Margarita's

Kristen · event on 02/02/2018

Dave was wonderful! He engaged with all of the guests and was happy and professional throughout the evening. He was creative with the photo booth and we loved every minute of it !!

Sent on 02/12/2018

Melissa · event on 01/19/2018

The photo booth was so fun and the music was great!

Sent on 01/31/2018

Meghan · Married on 01/19/2018

Dave has now worked at two of my events, my wedding and more recently our Corporate party. He is friendly, professional, fun and chooses perfect music and makes sure everything runs smoothly. He even led a couple of the silly dances for us!

Sent on 01/26/2018

DJ Entertainment & Photo Booth's reply:

Meghan is a superstar, we had such an amazing time DJing the event, and with the Photobooth

Rachel · Married on 12/30/2017

Dave did a great job making my husbands 40th birthday party fun and entertaining for all! He listened to what type of environment we were trying to create and what type of crowd w were trying to appeal to. Thanks Dave!

Sent on 01/22/2018

DJ Entertainment & Photo Booth's reply:

We had a great time at Martha's Exchange in Nashua!

Holly · Married on 12/16/2017

Dave was the best DJ I have ever hired! He was quick to respond to my questions, played all the music that we loved, sang with us, and we used his photo booth (that was a blast!) He was a pleasure to work with, and will definitely hire him again! Thanks for making my office party so much fun!

Sent on 12/18/2017

Thank You, I'm Honored by your amazing words
  • W

wendy · Married on 12/09/2017

Had a great time again this year! Added so much to the evening having the BEST DJ in the facility. Had to stay on my toes to keep all the other function-goers from joining our party because our music was WAY BETTER than the other functions going on that evening. Thanks again for a great evening Dave, you helped to make our 25th anniversary/holiday celebration one to remember!

Sent on 12/15/2017

Susan · Married on 11/20/2017

Dave the DJ Was awesome he met all our guess needs and everyone had a great time i would use you services again.
    I will highly recommend your services, to my friends family and anyone else that ask for a DJ.

Sent on 12/19/2017

K · Married on 11/19/2017

Renting a photo booth from DJ Dave for our daughter's 1st birthday was a great decision. DJ Dave was awesome. So patient with 30 kids and 70+ adults. Everyone at the party had a great time and had a great take home souvenir.

Sent on 11/28/2017

DJ Entertainment & Photo Booth's reply:

Such a fun day with the kids.. (OK and the Adults too)
    A great book of memories to share with that beautiful little baby someday

Amanda · Married on 11/18/2017

We used DJ Entertainment of NH for our wedding and they were absolutely wonderful! From the music to the lighting to the photo booth, everything was spectacular! Dave was by far the most professional, accommodating, and helpful DJ I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. We're so thankful he was able to help make our perfect day that much more perfect. We would highly recommend him!!

Sent on 11/20/2017

DJ Entertainment & Photo Booth's reply:

The family and friends made this day and evening spectacular, LOVED the rustic feel of the train station wedding