DJ Entertainers Reviews

25 | Broadview Heights, OH

25 Reviews for DJ Entertainers

25 DJ Entertainers Reviews

Mary · Married on 09/26/2015

Jim at DJEntertainers was so easy to work with, very accommodating and helpful. The two people who staffed the photo booth were friendly and fun. The booth itself was a hit at the wedding, our guests loved their photos. I highly recommend them.

Sarah · Married on 09/12/2015

Jason and I got married at the Taverne of Richfield. We were in the need of a wedding DJ. James Lupica is a real professional
    with an endless supply of tunes for every kind of taste. He also specializes in custom dance lighting, and he matched the colors of
    our wedding beautifully. We were so thankful we found him, as he really took to the time to understand our unique needs, and had everyone dancing the night away. He played every song request and was an excellent pleasure to work with. Thank you so much again James for all of your help. We could not have had a better wedding ceremony and reception without you. Thank you :)

Jason & Sarah

• I

igor · Married on 06/05/2015

We provided a few foreign songs to the DJ along with other music we liked and he did an amazing job intermixing the play list to keep everyone having a great time!

Very flexible and professional

Laura · Married on 09/27/2014

Jim was awesome to work with! He was so sweet and kept the crowd going. The dance floor was always packed and the lighting looked amazing. Everyone told me how great the Dj was during and after the reception. Highly recommend!!

Daniel · Married on 07/11/2014

Great person to work with and was able to customize to our liking. Highly recommend to anyone!

Jamie · Married on 06/21/2014

I learned of Jim because he was the DJ at my friend's wedding. That was the most fun we ever had at a wedding. Even my then-fiance who never dances danced all night. We got in touch with Jim because we knew he had to be the DJ at our wedding too. We spoke via Skype initially to talk about general ideas, pricing (which was a great value based on all my research), and he gave us very helpful planning tools. As the wedding got closer his confidence, experience, and professionalism were very reassuring. On the day of the wedding he took care of coordinating the reception timeline and eased my concerns. So many of our guests told us how great the music was and how much fun they had. Jim knows how to entertain a crowd and get people having fun on the dance floor! Thanks Jim!

Jim did an awesome job - very professional! Would highly recommend using his services!!

• Melissa

Melissa · Married on 08/24/2013

Jim was everything we wanted in our DJ. We picked him up at the last minute because our DJ fell through and we only had 1 month until our wedding. He was so responsive to everything I wanted for the reception and even put together a special dance for my dad and I. The detail that he puts into planning the reception is amazing. He has things on his itinerary that I never even thought of. He kept the crowd going all night long and knew exactly when to play certain songs to keep people having fun. He interacted with our guests and made sure we were ok with certain requests before he played them. The lighting added so much to our hall (which needed a lot of attention) and really made the whole room pop. I would recommend Jim to anyone in the Cleveland area !

Krista · Married on 06/15/2013

James was wonderful to work with. He met with us multiple times to assist us with planning our ceremony and reception. James was flexible, professional and reliable.

Chrissy · Married on 03/23/2013

Jim with DJ Entertainers did an amazing job. We discussed an agenda before the reception and he executed flawlessly. We even had a last minute request to change the Grand Entrance and he gladly accommodated. He kept the dance floor full the entire night and kept the boss (the bride of course) in charge of any requests which is exactly what we wanted. All of our friends and family said it was the most fun they have ever had at a wedding and we owe Jim credit for managing a great reception!

marina · Married on 03/02/2013

The dj we had was awesome! He played everything we asked! Loved him and we continue to use him for other events.

Erika · Married on 10/06/2012

DJ Entertainers did a great job at our wedding. They customized the music for each part of our wedding and reception based on a very specific playlist. The thorough wedding planning information and their event knowledge provided was very helpful in the planning process. The only negative was the choice of location of setup for the ceremony - many pictures of the bridal party procession contained the DJ & speakers in them.

Jennifer · Married on 10/15/2011

DJ entertainers was amazing!!! So amazing my friend booked them for their October wedding!! Everyone had a wonderful time and thought Jim was extremely personal and very fun and professional!

Sandra · Married on 10/04/2008

Jim, was another great vendor to work with. You can tell that he enjoys what he does. Very professional and organized.
    Our guest had a blast!

sara · Married on 06/28/2008

I was very concerned about selecting a DJ and was referred to Jim by a client. He did an excellent job for our wedding and kept our party dancing all night. We had many compliments about how fun our wedding was and that was largely due to the great tunes Jim played. He played all of our requests as we asked, pronounced everyone's name properly, and met with us twice in person to review the details. He dressed professionally and even made us a CD of all of our songs. I would highly recommend Jim for a great, unintrusive DJ to keep your party going all night.

There is no doubt that Jim Lupica and DJ Entertainers were the key element of our wedding day. A few people remembered the church, a few remembered the venue, nobody remembered the fancy food, but EVERYONE remembered the music and entertainment provided by DJ Entertainment!! He is a true 100% professional and very easy to work with.

Jeffrey · Married on 08/07/1998

Jim is a fantastic entertainer and an experienced professional - he will take the time before the event to make sure that he really understands what you're looking for and be sure that he delivers.

• User5158952 · event on: 04/27/2015

Very accomadating and easy to work with. Worked great with the crowd.

• W

Wendy · event on: 07/24/2015

We hosted a pre party for our 52nd family reunion in Cleveland, Ohio and found James through DJ Entertainers. He was a pleasure to deal with over the phone as I'm based in LA & booked his services from there. The night of our event he arrived promptly & set up all of his equipment in just a few minutes and had our party hopping in no time! Our guests included young and old and James played a variety of music to entertain all generations. We also had a karaoke setup which was great for the young kids who really enjoyed singing for the family. I would definitely book James again for any event where I needed music or karaoke. He was a pleasure to deal with & provided a great rate for the hours he was there. I wish we had him out in LA!

Christine · Married on 09/19/2015

DJ Entertainers did a great job DJ'ing our wedding. Jim was on time, professional, and played a great selection of music, including all the songs we specifically requested. At the end of the night, the dancing was still going strong even as the final song of the night ended, and Jim generously offered to play another song or two if we wanted. This bride was way too exhausted to keep going (plus our rental time at the venue was up), but it was incredibly sweet of him to offer!

We especially appreciated how responsive Jim was at all times. Seriously, I found that nothing stressed me out more during the wedding planning process than not being able to get in touch with vendors. Jim answered the phone personally every time I called, and responded to emails pretty much immediately. We also really loved the reception guide & planner he provided at the outset - it really helped us structure the reception and it got us talking about exactly what we did and didn't want during our reception, so we were all on the same page long before the event itself.

bobbie · event on: 06/13/2015

Outstanding communication and presentation! Extremely organized in preparing for the event!

Denise · Married on 06/06/2015

Jim was very helpful and flexible. I was very specific with my list of music. Jim made sure to play everything I wanted and took guest requests well...and had all of the music! Thanks Jim!

• User3370941 · event on: 06/22/2013

DJ provided good songs appropriate for the venue and the audience,. Also did a nice job juggling all the karaoke requests.

steven · Married on 06/08/2013

Everyone had a blast at the wedding, music was great, kept everybody dancing and having a good time. One of the most important parts of the evening was the pronouncing of the names of the wedding party and family. Went w/o a hitch, I would definitely recommend this gentleman.