DJ enCore LLC Reviews

50 | Austin, TX

50 Reviews for DJ enCore LLC

• Kayla

Kayla Masters · Getting married on 11/22/2020

Amazing, he was everything we wanted!

I’m bad at reviews but I’ll try to sum up. Cory was fantastic, he was very responsive and helped walk us through everything with his music form.

The playlist was absolutely perfect! His timing was excellent and the ceremony was performed beautifully.

Definitely would hire him again if I had another occasion that needed it!

Sent on 02/19/2020

DJ enCore LLC's reply:

Thanks so much for the review Kayla. Not bad at all! Lol I had a blast djing for y'all. Best wishes to you and Stephen!

Sarah Harris · Getting married on 10/06/2020

wedding reception DJ

Cory switched to a venue he didn't know at the last min for us and was super reassuring the whole time! We asked him not to do a sound check when setting up because the ceremony was right next door and he was able to make it work! The lights were a surprise and made for an awesome dance party. Cory is also really quick to respond and make changes!

Sent on 07/06/2020

Marshall Foster · Getting married on 09/12/2020

Exactly what we were looking for!

Corey was superb at his craft as a DJ and was awesome to work with!! His pre-party communications really helped form our vision for our special night. The dance floor was packed the whole night and everyone at our wedding reception were singing his praises. We will definitely use him again for any party we have down the road!! 🤛🏻🙌🏻😎🎧

Sent on 12/28/2019

DJ enCore LLC's reply:

Marshall, you and Leila are the perfect couple! Thanks for the kind words sir, it's much appreciated. I had so much fun playing your reception and hanging with your guests. I look forward to working with you again!

Rhys Paine · Getting married on 09/05/2020

Exceeded all expectations and helped ensure that the entertainment for the wedding went by without a hitch

Cory did an excellent job DJ-ing at our wedding. The transitions were smooth and the track-list was perfect. He brought his own equipment, including lights which worked great with the aesthetic of the event. He is very friendly and personable, and took suggestions for songs and rolled with the punches. Highly recommend!

Sent on 05/21/2019

DJ enCore LLC's reply:

Thank you Rhys. What a dancing crowd y'all were. Congrats and thanks again for choosing me to play for your reception.
  • Jonathon

Jonathon Shephard · Married on 06/27/2020

An absolute delight at our wedding!

Cory was an absolute blessing to have at our wedding! He was timely and professional. We gave him very little to go off of, as neither my new wife nor I dance at all. So with the simple directive to "just make sure everyone enjoys themselves" he made sure it was a complete success and everyone had an amazing time. 10/10. Thanks Cory!

Sent on 06/30/2020

Kira A. · Married on 06/27/2020

DJ Encore - Great DJ

I hired Cory to DJ one of my friends wedding. He was very responsive and maintained professionalism from the start. The process was super easy: deposit was paid via Venmo. He emailed me forms to complete regarding songs, venue set-up etc. Everything was done within a week. A few days before the wedding, he reached out again to obtain final payment and secure any loose ends. The wedding was so much fun! He did a great job and had everyone on the dance floor. He will definitely be my #1 pick for any future events!

Sent on 06/30/2020
  • Christine

Christine Solana · Married on 04/03/2020

The music selection was perfect!

The dance floor was never empty! We just picked a few genres and artists and Cory handled the rest. Everyone had a blast and I would recommend Cory to anyone who wants their party to be a great time! Thanks again!

Sent on 05/15/2019

DJ enCore LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for letting me be part of your day Christine! Y'all were so much fun to play for.

Emily Rayburn · Married on 03/07/2020

Kept the everyone dancing!

Great communication. Incredible taste in music!

Sent on 04/04/2020
  • Tierra

Tierra W · Married on 02/20/2020

You can stop searching for a DJ now!

DJ encore was extremely flexible and really set the perfect mood throughout our wedding. He was responsive and follow instructions well. We couldn't have chosen a better DJ to make our special day memorable. Thank you so much!

Sent on 03/08/2020

Julie Hargrove · Married on 01/18/2020

Best DJ ever!!!

Cory did a great job. I had a playlist prepared for him, but I loved that he was super flexible with requests and he was responsive to the crowd. He played the right songs and the right time!! My guests had so much fun!! I highly recommend DJ enCore (aka Cory)!

Sent on 01/31/2020

DJ enCore LLC's reply:

Thanks so much for the kind words Julie! It was an honor to be your MC/DJ. Your guests were awesome! Great time!
  • Ofelia

Ofelia C. Ramos · Married on 12/28/2019

Awesome DJ

My husband and I hired Cory (DJ Encore) for our wedding on 12/28/19 and I must say that he was on point with everything. From start to finish he made sure that our music needs were met, he asked all sorts of important questions regarding our music preferences before our event. Cory kept in contact within the weeks leading up to our wedding to make sure we didn't leave anything out of our music requests. He was very kind and we would absolutely hire him again. You will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 01/02/2020

Linda Zavala · Married on 11/16/2019

DJ enCore was great!!

DJ enCore was amazing! We (for some reason) forgot to make a schedule for our reception and Cory worked with my bridesmaids to make everything seem as it were meticulously planned. Due to weather our outdoor reception ended up being small and he was great at changing up the tone last minute to make everything feel cozy and intimate. Our night was perfect! Thank you, again!

Sent on 11/19/2019
  • F

Faith Evans · Married on 11/12/2019

A-MAZ-ING! Couldn’t be better

DJ en Core was the absolute best I could hope for! We love getting to be hands off! He took care of everything and the music selection was exactly what we hoped. 10/10!!!

Sent on 01/30/2020

DJ enCore LLC's reply:

Thank you so much Faith! Y'all were an awesome group and the celebration was perfection. Congratulations and best wishes!
  • Paul

Paul Del Bosque · Married on 11/05/2019

Friendly and Professional.

DJ Encore is really easy to work with and ran the reception exactly how we wanted it. Payment options were really convenient and he was always available via call, text or email. Highly recommended.

Sent on 01/31/2020
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 11/02/2019

Truly talented!!!

Cory was great to work with for our wedding! I did a mash up dance with my mom and literally just hummed the parts that I wanted and he made a mix of the songs to go with our choreography. We had such a blast! Didn’t even have to think about the music. Thanks for a fun memorable night of dancing!

Sent on 11/07/2019

DJ enCore LLC's reply:

Thanks so much for the review Rachel! It was a pleasure entertaining your guests alongside your performances. So much fun! Congrats to you & Luke!

Brittany Sanchez · Married on 10/31/2019

Highly recommended💗

He was extremely kind and well mannered. On time, did not have to worry about 1 ounce of unprofessionalism. I highly recommend him for any event.

Sent on 11/04/2019

DJ enCore LLC's reply:

Thanks Brittany! It was great to play for you and your guests. Thank y'all for welcoming me into your home for the pre-wedding meet up as well. It was a great experience for my first Halloween wedding. Congratulations!
  • Michelle

Michelle Dye · Married on 10/05/2019

Need a wedding DJ??

DJ enCore did an amazing job with our wedding music!! He seamlessly navigated through pre-ceremony, ceremony, cocktail hour and reception tunes and made sure to play all of our special requests. DJ enCore was able to get our fun-loving/rowdy group of guests out on the dance floor almost instantly. He did not disappoint. Definitely a dance party for the books. Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/12/2019

DJ enCore LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for the great review Michelle! I had a blast playing for your guests. I especially loved when you told me you wanted me to play less of the songs and mix into others. Definitely felt like a club atmosphere in the venue. Lol. Congrats!!!
  • Lizo

Lizo · Married on 10/01/2019

Such a fun time!

Cory was so great, we had numerous people come up to say how much they enjoyed the music selection. He was able to read the crowd very well! We gave him very little direction. Everyone had fun dancing, from the little children to the older couples. Thank you Cory! We are so happy we went with him.

Sent on 12/30/2019

DJ enCore LLC's reply:

Thanks so much for the review Liz! I enjoyed playing for you & your guests. It was a beautiful celebration and I thank you for having me.

Rebecca · Married on 09/27/2019

Just What We Wanted in a DJ!

Cory was an excellent DJ for our reception and wedding. My husband and I needed someone to keep our playlist playing smoothly and Corey really delivered. He made our a few announcements at the right time and cued our recessional music perfectly. He kept our music at a volume level where our guests could still have a conversation. He was very easy to work with, responded to emails in a timely manner, and wanted a selfie with Bill and me at the reception. He also got a sweet shot of our ceremony from the DJ table. We would highly recommend Cory!

Sent on 10/01/2019

DJ enCore LLC's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Rebecca. And thank you for your hospitality and being easy-going the whole time. I appreciate your business so much.
  • Fernanda

Fernanda Ray · Married on 09/21/2019

Amazing DJ services.

Cory did a amazing job! The music was awesome and it felt like there wasn’t a second where someone was not on the dance floor. Super professional and very flexible. 10/10 would recommend.

Sent on 09/23/2019

DJ enCore LLC's reply:

Thanks Fernanda! I had a great time entertaining your guests. Everyone was so inviting and welcoming. I appreciate your business!

Brittny F Martin · Married on 09/14/2019

A great job!

Our wedding reception was so fun thanks to all the music and our guests loved making requests! I would highly recommend his services!
    -The bride

Sent on 09/26/2019

Madison · Married on 09/14/2019

Great DJ Experience

He was very accommodating to what I needed announced and timeline changes. He kept the crowd alive throughout the night and was very personable.

Sent on 10/01/2019
  • Sara

Sara Harney · Married on 09/11/2019

So Much Fun!

Corey was great!! He had all of our guests on the dance floor all night and we had several people comment on how awesome the music was. We gave him some specific genres and favorites (artists, songs) to go off of and he was able to create an amazing flow from the things we told him wanted and then add in similar artists and song vibes to keep the music going all night. He also was super accommodating and able to go with the flow when later in the night my guests started making requests and even had an impromptu performance. I can't recommend him enough for his professionalism and the ease of which it was to work with him!

Sent on 02/03/2020

Erika Lopez · Married on 09/07/2019

Made Sure My Wedding Was PEREFCT!

DJ enCore was easy to work with, professional, had great communication to make sure the music was perfect for my wedding. We got through the night with no issues and everyone was on the dance floor! Very fair pricing and willing the travel :)

Sent on 09/08/2019

DJ enCore LLC's reply:

Thank you so much Erika for the kind words! I had a blast working with you and Otto, humidity and all lol. Congrats and just give me a shout if you ever need me!
  • Lexie

Lexie Claire · Married on 09/01/2019

Awesome DJ! Great for weddings!

Cory did an amazing job at my wedding reception! I highly recommend him.

Sent on 09/04/2019

DJ enCore LLC's reply:

Thanks so much Lexie! I appreciate your business. It was a beautiful reception. Best wishes to you and Colton.