DJ Electra LLC Reviews

1 User photo

DJ Electra LLC 1

Joan Crines · Married on 09/14/2019

DJ Electra was awesome

Omg, she was the best DJ at a wedding I've ever heard. There were over 200 people at this wedding and the dance floor was full the entire time. Everyone commented how good she was. She read the crowd to perfection. The venue was even asking for her card and information so they can recommend her. Do yourself a favor and get her for your next event.

Sent on 09/16/2019

Brent T · Married on 08/17/2019

Wedding reception

Very happy with DJ Electra, she was able to adjust the music as the night went on depending on what the guests wanted to hear. Very good with announcements and keeping the reception moving. I would definitely hire her again.

Sent on 08/21/2019

Michael Brannigan · Married on 07/06/2019

The Party of the Year!

DJ Electra was a dream to work with from start to finish. We came to her with a vision for our wedding which she not only executed flawlessly but she also elevated the night to the next level with her creative ideas, energetic MC skills, and impressive ability to read the crowd. Throughout the whole planning process she was responsive and always made us feel heard. Our friends and family have been raving about how awesome the music was at our wedding. Afterwards she even sent us photos and videos she took during the night. DJ Electra made our wedding the party of the year that we will never forget. We cannot recommend her services enough!

Sent on 07/10/2019

Tara Brazinski · Married on 05/31/2019

Reliable, Friendly, Professional, Fun!

My school hired Erica for a dance. She was amazing!! The students loved her and she kept them entertained all night. They had a blast! Her music was great!! She was able to play all the requests the students had. We can’t wait to use her again soon for another event! Erica responds right away and is very professional.

Sent on 06/03/2019

Thomas Vincelli · Married on 04/13/2019

Erica did an amazing job!

Erica was absolutely amazing. From the ceremony until the end I couldn’t imagine a better wedding. She played amazing music and really kept everyone involved on the dance floor. She also took really amazing pictures and videos of the wedding. Her price was unbelievable too. I highly recommend Erica and would use her for any party going forward.

Sent on 05/09/2019
    DJ Electra LLC 2

Alyssa · Married on 02/22/2019

Look no further, THIS is your wedding DJ!!!

Erica was AMAZING!!! She went above and beyond in every little detail, from planning all the way through the entire event. She was very professional and knew EXACTLY what she was doing. She read the vibes of the room and had literally every guest on the dance floor throughout the night. She even made her way out there to dance and get to know the crowd! We couldn’t have asked for a better DJ for our wedding! She helped to make our night absolutely PERFECT!!!

Sent on 02/25/2019

Cherie · Married on 11/17/2018

AMAZING! Best DJ we could have ever dreamed of having!

DJ Electra was absolutely amazing. She had the dance floor filled all night. We've been getting so many compliments on the music choice, and it was all her. Thank you so much.

Sent on 11/19/2018

Mike Stephenson · Married on 11/17/2018

Awesome, Worry-Free Experience with DJ Electra!

From the pre-ceremony/reception meetings, set-up, working with the venue's personnel, and all the way through the wedding ceremony music and the reception - up to the very last song - DJ Electra (Erica O) provided an awesome, worry-free experience for us and our guests! Professional, flexible, very knowledgeable, friendly and personable - just a few adjectives to describe Erica's personality and DJ services that she provided. Erica went that extra mile by taking several photos and videos of the guests having a great time on the dance floor - she can really read the crowd and get them up and dancing - it was absolutely perfect! Would strongly recommend giving DJ Electra a call for your wedding and wedding reception entertainment - you will not be disappointed and it will give you one less thing to worry about prior to that special occasion!!

Sent on 11/26/2018

Renée Thomas · Married on 10/13/2018

Our Dream DJ

Erica was an absolute dream as a DJ for our wedding. Our wedding was an absolute blast and guests danced the day away. No one compares when it comes to reading a crowd and ensuring that the bride/groom are having a great time. She went above and beyond to even provide some tear jerking footage of some of our most favorite moments of the day. We highly recommend!

Sent on 10/28/2018

Lori · Married on 09/22/2018

Erica was the best DJ we could have ever highered for our wedding. She's wonderful and very proffessional. She played all of our music and i would higher her again in a heart beat for any future event i may need a DJ. I would recommend her to anyone, and everyone!

Sent on 09/30/2018

Becky · Married on 09/15/2018

Erica is the absolute best - incredibly professional, amazingly talented, and so sweet and kind! Erica DJ-ed our wedding in September of 2018 at Hopewell Valley Vineyards. She arrived on time and set up all of her equipment quickly and efficiently. She is very thorough and detailed-oriented, and she met with us at our venue to go over the layout and discuss of music selections about a month before the wedding. She is extremely responsive, easy to reach, and so easy to work with. We had many song requests (to us, the music was one of the most important aspects of the reception), but she played every one of them while still reading the vibe of the crowd. She engaged every one of our guests with a wide variety of music, and the dance floor was packed the ENTIRE night. Erica made us feel so comfortable and we had the most perfect wedding thanks to her! We loved working with Erica, and we would HIGHLY recommend DJ Electra!

Sent on 09/21/2018

Caitlin · Married on 06/30/2018

Erica is absolutely awesome as a dj! She knows exactly how to read the vibe of the party and play songs that keep people up and dancing. We had people on the dance floor the entire time in 90 degree heat because of her! She is fun and engaging with guests of all ages, all of our guests loved her.

Erica is also very professional and will quickly respond to any messages. She helped us to pick great music for dances and entrances, and she was always ahead of schedule on what needed to happen. She was even super flexible when we changed our first dance song the MORNING OF THE WEDDING!

We highly recommend Erica, aka DJ Electra! Thank you so much for such an awesome job!

Sent on 07/09/2018

Jessica · Married on 02/23/2018

DJ Electra was fabulous at our schools dance! She played all the music the kids wanted to hear. She was very energetic and exciting the entire night. She knows exactly how to get the party going! I would highly recommend her for any event that you have!

Sent on 02/28/2018

Alyson · Married on 11/04/2017

I can't even explain how happy we are to have had Erica dj our wedding! She is amazing! Erica was so easy and fun to work with! My husband and I provided her with a list of songs that we wanted to be played, and she played them! My guests were dancing the ENTIRE night! I can't even tell you how many people came up to me saying how great our DJ was, and I couldn't agree more!

Sent on 11/13/2017
  • Y

Yev · Married on 07/23/2017

It was a pleasure working with Erica aka Dj Electra! She was responsive, helpful, and organized throughout the planning process. She made sure that my introductions and first dance went smoothly. She has a great voice for MCing and got the guests excited when needed. Everyone enjoyed the music all night, from the more classic funky songs to more current dance pop songs. Dj Electra helped make our special day perfect!

Sent on 08/08/2017

Mo · Married on 07/01/2017

Erica was great. Very energetic and player all the songs we wanted.
    She was very easy to work with and made our wedding a night to remember

Sent on 07/06/2017

David · Married on 06/17/2017

DJ Electra was great from our first phone call. She explained how everything works and asked us a lot of questions to make sure DJ Electra understood what we wanted. DJ Electra went above and beyond for us even taking pictures and video on people's phones so I could dance and have a good time. She was very professional she arrived early and stayed late. We had an older crowd and she got everyone up to dance which was great. That's what a DJ is supposed to do in my opinion get everyone up and dance. I would recommend DJ Electra to everyone she rocks. Thank you again DJ Electra you made our night.

Sent on 08/19/2017

Brian · Married on 05/20/2017

DJ Electra was simply a-ma-zing. She was incredibly flexible, had an impeccable sense of timing, and kept the dance floor lively. During the consultation she listened to our likes and masterfully executed those genres during the reception. She also worked very close with us for some of our more eclectic song choices, which was really sweet. Electra is the perfect combination of friendliness and professionalism. I would recommend her ten times over! (Who else is willing to play the My Little Pony theme song at a wedding!?)

Sent on 05/26/2017
  • KerrieConnect

Kerrie · Married on 04/21/2017

Erica is awesome and I am so happy I hired her to DJ my reception! She absolutely understood mine and my husband's music tastes as well as the various types of music we wanted played at the cocktail hour & reception, which ranged from Billy Holiday to Reel Big Fish to Outkast to Miranda Lambert. Every one danced all night long and really enjoyed themselves. It was re-confirmed to me that I picked the perfect DJ when, towards the end of the night, I said to Erica, "Can you play that reggae-tone song that goes "oy oy oy" and she knew what I was talking about! Erica is personable and helpful in the planning stages. At the reception, she was a great MC when needed but also blended into the background to allow everyone to enjoy themselves.

Sent on 05/09/2017

Nicole · Married on 03/25/2017

DJ Electra is amazing! My husband and I couldn't have asked for a better DJ. She played everything we asked for and kept the crowd on the dance floor the whole night!!

Sent on 03/26/2017

Cecilia · Married on 12/10/2016

DJ Electra did an amazing job at my 40th birthday party! All of my guests were raving about how great the music was. Her ability to feel the crowd's energy and keep the tempo of the party going was spot on. I wouldn't hesitate to hire her for my next party. She was a consummate professional, she showed up on time, and was a complete pleasure to work with. Definitely hire her for your party, you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 02/03/2017

Megan · Married on 10/01/2016

DJ Electra was the absolute best!!!! Love her!

Sent on 10/04/2016

Kurt · Married on 09/24/2016

Erica is GREAT from start to finish! She met with us early and kept in touch as we developed our plan and playlist, to learn about us and what we like and what we don't. She was very accommodating when it came to my somewhat peculiar song list. On the day of the wedding, she arrived right on time, and we were able to fine tune the details around the procession. Then came the big moment! Every song seemed to fit, from background dinner music to my requested rock set, to dance music that had everyone movin and a-groovin! She knew just the right time to crank it up or turn it down, and I know everyone had a great time! Erica will be my first choice for anytime I need DJ services. I will recommend her to all my friends.

Sent on 09/27/2016

diane · Married on 09/17/2016

Just looking at Erica's portfolio I knew she was the right DJ for our wedding!! She is top notch and a sincere joy to work with. She will get your guests up on the dance floor having fun. We spoke 4 or 5 times prior to our wedding day making sure we our day and music selection was set just right. She also was a big help in planning our reception time line. She is flexible with music selections and offered us many ideas (our guest were mostly elderly with 10 or so teenagers so we did a little music mix). If you're looking for a professional DJ that is top notch that goes above and beyond, rest assured, you won't be disappointed by hiring Erica. She nailed it for us and I'm happy to call her friend.

Sent on 09/19/2016