DJ Dutty Laundry Reviews

19 Reviews for DJ Dutty Laundry

• Jada

Jada Rogers · Married on 12/01/2020

Extremely Talented and Can Keep Any Party Going

I had such an amazing experience. Accommodating, friendly, and dedicated to giving the best performance out there. I expected him to be good, but turns out he is one of the best in the business. I'll never forget how he completely blew everyone away at my wedding, and even got some of our most shy guests (AND groom) to join the dance floor. You need him on your special day! I can't thank him enough for all of his hard work!

Sent on 03/02/2020

DJ Dutty Laundry's reply:

Thank you so much, it's so easy to do my job well when you have just awesome clients. Cant wait for your anniversary 2021
  • Michelle

Michelle Heemstra · Married on 10/31/2020

Best DJ in Chattanooga area!

The best DJ in the Chattanooga area! Ellis was very hands on and wanted to be sure that everything ran as smooth as possible on our wedding day! Trying to plan a wedding during a pandemic was difficult but he made it easy on us with FaceTimes and text messages to be sure we were all on the same page! The guests had nothing but GREAT things to say about the DJ. Always keeping the guests entertained and on the dance floor! I would HIGHLY recommend using him for your wedding or other event DJ needs!

Sent on 11/12/2020

Sarah · Married on 10/24/2020

The best man to book

This man it THE MAN to book for your wedding!! He works so hard and will go above and beyond to make everything happen. He is super responsive with any questions or concerns. He was great at getting everyone out on the dance floor and the guests loved him! The photo booth was for sure a crowd favorite and the light show was amazing! Truly one of the best and we cannot thank him enough.

Sent on 11/10/2020

Lisa E. · Married on 10/17/2020

Mother of the Bride

Ellis was awesome! He really brought that party to my daughter and son- in-law’s wedding! He knew how to engage the crowd, and a great memory was made! Hands down the best wedding DJ!

Sent on 01/06/2021

Tina Ledford · Married on 10/10/2020

We had an outdoor wedding (open pavilion), hurricane rains and a packed house! He kept the guests so entertained, no one worried about the weather!

Recommend 200%! SO. MUCH. FUN!

Sent on 01/07/2021
  • Caitlin

Caitlin Burns · Married on 09/19/2020

Best Wedding DJ

We received a referral to DJ Dutty Laundry to be our wedding DJ and he did not disappoint! FaceTimed several times before the wedding to plan. He answered all of our questions and was very knowledgeable. He showed up on wedding day on time, brought everything needed for our ceremony and reception. The lights were so fun on the dance floor. He got our wedding guest dancing and having fun instantly. Ellis is so fun! My dad enjoyed every minute- he even played some Bob Segar for him! Ha! Thanks for everything Ellis!

Sent on 12/11/2020

Christian Fowler · Married on 09/08/2020

Fowler wedding

He was a blast at our wedding , made everyone laugh played good jams and overall was the nicest guy to all of us. He came prepared and also with a photo booth in which my family loved I 10000 % recommended this guy. He was truly a blessing to have on our big day

Sent on 09/23/2020
  • Julia

Julia Takacs · Married on 09/05/2020

GREAT!!!! So fun!!

This dj is literally the best dj out there! he really cares for what he does and it shows. He makes sure you enjoy your day and helps everything run smooth. He makes everyone get involved and have fun! Our family is more reserved and he really helped everyone relax and have fun and dance! And photo booth is so fun!

Dawn Morrow · Married on 09/05/2020

Mom of groom

He kept the party going! Never a dull moment. Included old and young. Fun! Fun! Fun!

• Kara

Kara · Married on 09/05/2020

Best dj ever!

Such an amazing DJ! If you want to have a good time he's your man! Everyone was on their feet dancing and the photo booth was a huge hit!

Sent on 09/28/2020
  • Merely

Merely Hope Estavas · Married on 08/29/2020

Amazing and knows his skills!

DJ Dutty Laundry is amazing at his work! He definitely brought the party and kept the guess wanting to stay on the dance floor! He is definitely flexible with music choices knowing that my guess have different music choices! He played from hiphop, EDM, dance music, country and Latin music! Everyone got their type of music which made it so much fun! He delivered more than i ever expected and I’ll definitely recommend him to my friends if they need an awesome DJ!

Emma Clinton · Married on 07/11/2020

The Best DJ

DJ Dutty Laundry was an awesome DJ! He played a great mix of songs, as requested. The ceremony and reception both went perfectly with his help! Weeks later, we still have friends and family telling us that we had the best DJ!

Sent on 07/23/2020

DJ Dutty Laundry's reply:

Only one word to describe this wedding "TOTALLYFREAKINGLIT" I could use more words but why, if you were there you witnessed it.

Anna · Married on 07/04/2020

Personable and Passionate

Ellis was fantastic. He helped make our day so special and was on top of all the announcements so we didn’t have to worry about a thing at the reception. Thank you so much!!

Sent on 07/27/2020

DJ Dutty Laundry's reply:

Thank you so much for this nugget of awesomeness. Mr & Mrs Kosky will go down in history at Covey Creek Farm and in my heart. I try not to get overly attached to my couples, but its kind of hard not to with these two.
  • Jordan

Jordan Britt · Married on 09/01/2019

Kept the party going!

Loved the energy Ellis brought to my wedding. His song choices brought and kept everyone on the dance floor. I had multiple guests tell me he was the best DJ they had ever heard. Ellis is very charismatic and was wonderful to work with. Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/28/2019

DJ Dutty Laundry's reply:

This was the first ever wedding at the magnificent Gardens in the Gorge, and I take great pride in saying that. You guys totally rock and honestly it sucks that you moved, but we FB friends so I get to see all the big changes in all's wonderful life.
  • Shelby

Shelby Berbert · Married on 05/04/2019

Amazing DJ!

Being a photographer you know a dj can make or break the reception. Some guests just aren't the dancing type but DJ Dutty Laundry knows how to work the crowd! He knew exactly how to get the party started. The dance floor was hopping all evening. The photo booth was a perfect touch and such a hit. I definitely will recommend him to future brides! He's just a fun person to be around also!

Jessica · Married on 05/04/2018

Amazing DJ

DJ Dutty Laundry knows how to party! I am a wedding planner and have worked weddings with him before. He is professional and fun and knows how to get the party started and keep it going all night. If you want an awesome DJ for any type of event, I highly recommend him! He will not disappoint!

Sent on 07/23/2020
  • Kimberly

Kimberly Roman · Married on 08/22/2020

So So funny!

This guy is so funny. He will keep you and your guests entertained which is the point of a DJ & MC. I would hire him again in a minute. The only issue we had was concern over the amount of music we wanted cut but otherwise, he was awesome.

Sent on 08/29/2020

DJ Dutty Laundry's reply:

That's 100% my fault, I should have explained initially that I let my oldest son do the edits for me on those mashups. But, we did get them all together, the wedding was a major blast. You and Norman are absolutely magnificent. Maddie and Deuce had that dream wedding, and I'm definitely holding you to that "in a minute."

Spencer Robinson · Married on 06/20/2020

3.0

Overall, a great DJ for anyone looking to have a good party time at their wedding! Family friendly too!

He was awesome for our wedding event at Howe Farms in Georgetown, TN. This dude is great to have as the life of the party! I would recommend.

Sent on 07/24/2020

DJ Dutty Laundry's reply:

Spencer Robinson can do no wrong in my eyes. I love this guy, Emma Ruth you to lol. I cannot thank you enough for your honesty my brother you may have changed the game for me completely, and for future brides and grooms. I genuinely owe you one