Dj Duni Entertainment Reviews

Dj Duni Entertainment 3
  • Johanna

Johanna Gonzalez · Married on 09/29/2019

Life of the Party!!!

Truly the life of the party. He knows how to feel the crowd in how it reacting. Super attentive and super cute person. Thank you so much!! For everything.

Sent on 10/15/2019
  • Flor

Flor · Married on 06/21/2019

Best DJ ever

Really knows how to read the crowd. I loved DJ Duniel’s attention to detail and event coordination. Duniel spent a ton of time planning with us and ensuring everything was coordinated. He took care of keeping the energy fun all night long. Great time and a memorable night

Sent on 06/22/2019
  • Venus

Venus Valdes · Married on 02/24/2019

My wedding

I highly recommend DJ Duni for your event. He was the DJ of my recent wedding and I was really pleased with his services. He is amazing, very nice, creative, and even funy to master your event.

Sent on 02/27/2019

Christy · Married on 09/07/2018

Dj Duni was beyond amazing! He literally keep everyone at my wedding this past Friday on there feet at all times! I had a couple drop out the day of my wedding and he quickly updated our timeline for the wedding. There were no hiccups at all. I cannot express how grateful and happy I am with him. My husband and I wouldn’t recommend anyone else but him!

Dj Duni Entertainment 4
    Dj Duni Entertainment 5
    Dj Duni Entertainment 6
    Sent on 09/10/2018

Andrea · Married on 04/20/2018

It was great to have Duni and his brother as my wedding Djs! They did a great job playing great music at a Venezuelan/Ecuadorian wedding in Miami! Communication was fluent and the were always very nice!
    Thank you so much guys!!!

Sent on 05/18/2018

Daniela · Married on 01/06/2018

DJ Duni was absolutely amazing! Right from the planning stage, he was very organized and gave us wonderful suggestions on how to make our wedding reception unforgettable. The minute we walked in we were energized as were our guests throughout the evening. The only complaint I got was from one of my guests who said she regretted not bringing more comfortable shoes because she did not want to stop dancing!!! We will definitely call on him for our next party and refer him to our friends. Thank you so much Duniel!!!

Sent on 03/12/2018

Allyson · Married on 12/28/2017

Dj Duni was fantastic, he got the party going at the reception, helped me figure out the timeline and how to make the reception flow! He was there to answer all questions! Overall great MC and Dj for the wedding reception 10/10 recommend!

Sent on 01/25/2018

Mariana · Married on 12/21/2017

What a party! Duni is not only an amazing MC, but also he reads your background, personality and seriously, I did not stop dancing the entire night! Ow, and for the bride and groom entrance, we used the UEFA Championgs League anthem, of course Duni helped us! Ow I wish I could repeat such an experience! Thank for EVERYTHING!

Sent on 01/05/2018

Rebecca · Married on 07/21/2017

Best DJ ever !! Duni is very professional and experienced, makes everything really easy for you! And will keep you guest dancing all night.

Sent on 12/29/2017

Joelle · Married on 04/06/2017

If you are considering whether to hire Dj Duni, we would advise you to book him without a second thought! Dj Duni is thorough, professional, and most importantly, an absolute entertainment gem. We had our wedding in April and were concerned that the Dj would not be able to capture our mixed music taste. However, Dj Duni was able to flawlessly blend our genre differences AND get everyone at our wedding dancing for the entire night! He is truly able to read the energy of his audience and tailer his work accordingly. We have received nothing but compliments from our family and friends on the music/dancing at our wedding and if we were to have another event we would enthusiastically hire Dj Duni again!!!

Sent on 05/27/2017

Dj Duni Entertainment's reply:

You guys are amazing. Wish you guys the best in your new journey outside of Florida. Lots of love and happiness. Thanks for taking the time to write this awesome review.

Angela · Married on 03/04/2017

Dj Duni was the absolute perfect DJ for our wedding! My husband, and father are DJ's so this was extremely important to us! He perfectly captured the type of music (which was very specific and from all genres) and kept our guests dancing all night long! People said it was the funnest wedding they had been to - Thank you AGAIN!!

Sent on 04/10/2017

Angelica · Married on 05/28/2016

Duni was one of the vendors that I clicked with since the day I contacted him on the phone. He was very nice and knew exactly the type of music that my guests and I wanted. He did not hesitate to go see the venue to determine the equipment that he would need for my wedding. He sent me a detailed questionnaire and spent time with me on the phone talking about all the specific details that I wanted. You have heard stories about DJs playing the wrong songs, well, I'm happy to say that the music on my wedding was FLAWLESS all thanks to Duni! He was so flexible and professional! From now on, he will be me go to DJ for all big events that I host! HIGHLY RECOMMEND! Thanks Duni! :)

Sent on 06/09/2016

Melissa · Married on 05/20/2016

DJ DUNI WAS THE BEST!!! He did our wedding and it was a blast! He played the best music and all the guests barely sat down! Highly recommended!! Wedding was at La Jolla (which was also amazing)!

Sent on 05/21/2016

Duni is awesome, he helped us with the music selection and the timeline. He was open to new ideas and was supportive on all our decisions. We really enjoyed the party and everybody had a great time. I totally recommend him as your DJ on your special day.

Sent on 05/11/2016

Emily · Married on 04/23/2016

Wow!!! DJ Duni was absolute incredible. He had everyone at our party up and dancing, the music was perfect. Not only was he great at the party, but he was very communicative and able to adjust to my husband and I's requests. Would recommend without any hesitation. :)

Sent on 08/26/2016

Duni was amazing!!! So involved and attentive to everything. Very well prepared. Definitely will use his services again. Thank you Duni!!! You rock!

Sent on 03/27/2016
  • User3922053 · 2+ years ago

Only great things to say about DJ Duni. Very professional and accommodating to the bride's needs. Prior to the event, he was always willing to discuss details about the event, provide recommendations based on his experience and ensure he had all the information he needed to get the show started.

The day of the event his performance was outstanding... He did everything I asked for and more. Made sure every detail was captured, made changes on the go based on how the timeline was developing and always kept the guests entertained.

100% recommended!!!

Sent on 10/08/2015

DJ Duni was very professional and great with his music selection. He knew exactly what we wanted and he delivered in a great way. We recommend him for your event!

Sent on 10/05/2015

Mabel · Married on 04/19/2015

DJ Duni is amazing, he did a great job with the music for our wedding reception at La Jolla Ballroom on April 19, 2015! He not only played the songs we asked him to but did a great job keeping everyone on the dance floor for almost the entire reception! We had so much fun at our wedding and we are so happy our guests did too, my family and friends still mention to us how great of a party our wedding was! Thank you Duni for such a great experience, we will never forget!!!

Sent on 07/01/2015

Dj Duni Entertainment's reply:

Mabel, I would always remember you guys. Such an awesome couple and loved all your friends and family. I'm super excited it all came out amazing and that I was able to make your big day so especial. Please stay in touch and say hi to Orledy.

Lidice · Married on 01/25/2015

My name is Lidice Lopez and my husband and I got married January 25, 2015 at La Jolla Ballroom. We were so lucky to have Duni as our DJ for the ceremony and the reception. I must say that it is a pleasure for me to write this review because not only my husband and I but our entire family and friends had wonderful things to say about Duni and his music selection. We had a mix of Spanish and English speaking guests. Duni was also our master of ceremony and he did everything in both languages, the music was also a mix of english and spanish. He played exactly what we told him we liked and found the exact version of the song I picked to walk down the isle (which was not easy to find). He is very professional, polite, friendly, organized; needless to say we felt very comfortable working with him. Our day was a very special one, we felt so blessed to have our loved ones there, and the music was just the perfect touch that added to our joy and happiness. Thank you so much dear Duni, your work is amazing :) a million stars for you!!!!!
    Abrazos,
    Lidice y Anthony :)

Sent on 03/18/2015

Karen · Married on 01/11/2015

DJ Duni is awesome!!! He was the DJ at our wedding and he's super helpful. He understands everything that you need. He's professional and friendly. I would definitely recommend him because he knows what he's doing. Everybody had a great time at our wedding! Thank you so much for everything Duni!!! -Karen y Carlos

Sent on 02/16/2015

Dj Duni Entertainment's reply:

Karen thank you so much for this awesome review. Say hello to the hubby and the family from me. I loved the wedding, brought be back to lots of 80's rock en espanol hits lol. Stay in touch

Mari · Married on 12/26/2014

Dj Duni's work at my wedding was wonderful. People had a great time and were dancing the entire night! Everyone was telling me that they finally went to a wedding that the music was super good and fun. I really recommend him.

Sent on 12/30/2014

Dj Duni Entertainment's reply:

Mari thank you so much for this review. Your wedding was super fun, say hello the Renso. Saludos and a lot of love to you guys. Stay in touch

Argel · Married on 11/09/2014

Mi boda fue hace un mes y todavia me estan llamando para pedirme el telefono del DJ de mi boda, el DJ Duni, somos una pareja joven pero con valores cristianos asi que era muy importante que la musica que se tocara en nuestra boda fuera de nuestro agrado. Nunca en mi vida habia tenido la experiencia de un DJ tan profesional , el te envia una guia donde nos hizo todo mas facil para organizar la fiesta y tener la variedad de musica acorde para una boda.

Dias antes le escribia de madrugada por los nervios y el siempre cordialmente me respondia y en verdad que me transmitio mucha confianza y calma..pues tenia una sorpresa musical para mi esposa y termino siendo el momento mas hermoso de la noche.

Lo recomiendo 100%, no te arrepentiras. En una boda la musica junto con la comida y la bebida lo mas importante de una fiesta. No improvisen.. Contratenlo.

Lo bendecimos.

Argel & Mercy

Sent on 12/09/2014

Dj Duni Entertainment's reply:

Argel gracias por el review de veras que fue un placer. La boda fue todo un exito y nos divertimos muchizimo. Que Dios los bendiga a los dos. Abrazos y estamos en contacto.

VANESSA · Married on 10/11/2014

Everything came out amazing. This vendor is extremely professional and affordable. My husband and I couldn't have asked for better music for our wedding. Duni was recommended by my sister in law, he played at her wedding aswell and we will definitely refer him to any other event we will have or anyone else we know will have. Thank you Duni for making our event the funnest most people have been to in a while.

Sent on 10/22/2014

Dj Duni Entertainment's reply:

Vanessa, thank you guys for the opportunity to play at your wedding. It was really fun and venue was beautiful. Say hi to Tito from me and the family. You guys stay in touch.

Marietta · Married on 07/27/2014

From beginning to end, DJ Duni was AWESOME. Very professional, friendly, easy to work with and best of all, our wedding guests were happy and dancing to every song! His set up and attire was very professional and has great music selection. He did everything possible to accommodate all of our wishes. DJ Duni, we couldnt thank you enough for being such an awesome DJ for our wedding.

Sent on 08/04/2014

Dj Duni Entertainment's reply:

Marietta thank you sooo much for taking your time to review me. Wish you and Jose Luis the best. Your wedding was awesome!. Stay in touch