DJ Dro Entertainment Reviews

1 User photo

DJ Dro Entertainment 1

S · Married on 01/06/2019

Excellent!

DJ Dro Entertainment is incredibly accommodating, professional, and charismatic. Communication was very easy and they ensured that every song, detail, request, and overall vibe and feel of our wedding was EXACTLY what we envisioned. I cannot recommend DJ Dro Entertainment enough, from asking if we actually meant to request that we wanted the chicken dance (which we did) to going above and beyond and even checking with us if we were good to go to the next step of the event. This was one aspect of our wedding we didn't think twice about and would consider using again in the future for other events.

Ceylan · Married on 12/08/2018

Dj DRO, the one, the only, the best!

DJ DRO not only became our Dj for one of the most memorial days of my life, but he became our friend too. He was so helpful answering any questions and even guided us through song selections and our timeline. The whole process was a blast, dealing with DJ DRO was ALOT OF FUN!! He did such an amazing job delivering exactly what we wanted. He is reliable and did i say.. A LOT OF FUN?! We highly recommend DJ DRO!! You won’t go wrong and your guest will love him too!

Mark · Married on 05/04/2018

Dj DRO was the best hire we made. The attention he gave us on the day of our wedding was amazing. He was always on our side making sure we were having the best experience. The music was phenomenal and everybody was dancing none stop. The lights were fantastic! Exactly how we picture it to be. DRO was absolutely and I highly recommended to anyone who is looking for not only music but all your entertainment services.

Janise · Married on 03/09/2018

What can I say! Pedro was absolutely wonderful!!! My husband and I really enjoyed working with Pedro. He was professional, attentive, gave us advice and really helped with the wedding planning process. Pedro was a recommendation by my wedding planner and I was more than satisfied. He was my DJ and setup my lighting which he totally knocked out of the park! He even went out of his way to do a walk-through with us, multiple calls to discuss the wedding and his client portal really made it easy to be specific with the ceremony, playlist and specifics of introductions. Having amazing vendors working on your wedding day is key and he absolutely made my wedding experience amazing. I had a request for gobo lights and he even went out of his way to order the pattern I wanted. He truly made my reception room look amazing and helped my wedding planner during the day. And let's not forget the music!! We had everyone dancing on the dance floor since the music started. My husband danced with me more than any other day and we had people partying with us unexpectedly. Pedro was a major key part of having an amazing wedding and I couldn't thank him enough. He is truly talented and really goes above and beyond for his clients. I would recommend him 1000x times!

DJ Dro Entertainment 2

Eleni · Married on 01/20/2018

Everything went very well! I heard from several of my guests that the music was great and they really enjoyed the party :) my only piece of feedback would be that the wrong version of me and my husband’s first dance song was played. Looking at the planning form, I requested the Ed Sheehan and Beyoncé duet version of Perfect. The original song was played instead. It’s not a huge deal and only me and my husband noticed so in the grand scheme of things this is so minor. But just thought I’d communicate it for future weddings :)

Stephanie · Married on 11/25/2017

Pedro was a pleasure to deal with and super personable! He was very friendly and warm, keeping my nerves calm by making me laugh! I would recommend him highly :)

Danielle · Married on 11/12/2017

I had the wedding of my dreams thanks to Pedro and the team at DJ Dro Entertainment. They handled the music, lighting, and SO MUCH MORE! From the time I first approached him until well after the last guest left the venue, Pedro handled my event like it was his own. More than a DJ, he worked with me to coordinate almost every aspect of the ceremony and reception. The tools on his website made it easy to communicate and plan the entire event. Pedro handled our rehearsal, and all the details day of. Little details like personally walking each table to the buffet one at a time added a special touch that really went over well with my guests. His talents as a DJ and Emcee helped to get the party started and keep it going! I could not have asked for more! With everything Pedro did, we really felt like we got so much bang for our buck! We cannot thank Pedro and his team enough for all that they did to make our wedding a success! I'd use them again in a heartbeat for my next event.

Aaron · Married on 11/11/2017

Amazing experience, DJ Dro went above and beyond. He even helped out event planner assure everything ran smoothly. The wedding wouldn’t have been the same without him there. Recommend 10/10 not a singlet person sitting everyone was dancing.

Charlotte · Married on 10/14/2017

Pedro and was an amazing DJ who went above and beyond for our big day! From our initial planning conversations to the final touches and song selections, Pedro offered his guidance and suggestions based on our needs and was very flexible with adjusting to our venue requirements. Once we locked down the equipment and details, Pedro’s client portal made it seamless to select our music for first dances, dinner, and throughout the night. What you may not get from other DJ vendors that you will definitely get from Pedro is a DJ who is present at the all right moments (ex: he was checking in with us the whole night to make sure we had what we needed. He even brought me a slice of my wedding cake to make sure I could take a moment to eat it!), who will be responsive to emails/phone calls, and who isn’t going to deliver a sales-y pitch… he’s authentic, genuinely kind, and great at what he does. Most importantly, he will get the party going. Everything about our night went flawlessly and our dance floor was lively all night long thanks to Dro!

Rochelle · Married on 02/06/2017

Dj Dro was very professional and helped to make our special day a success! From beginning to end, Dro paid attention to all of our song requests and made sure he adhered to our program. He was also familiar with our venue and all of their vendor stipulations which was reassuring! I definitely recommend using him for your event!

• Y

YURIEN · Married on 11/23/2016

Highly recommended. If I could give 10 stars, I would.
    Beyond excellent customer service!!!

Sent on 12/23/2016

DJ Dro Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Yurien!!!!

Tatiana · Married on 11/05/2016

Dj Dro was absolutely amazing! He listened to all of our wants and needs & made sure to play songs that had my whole party dancing the entire night. Unlike other Dj's he is not there to speak on the Mic the entire time (which i have seen at many weddings and find very annoying) instead he is focused on making sure your party or wedding has the most important component of the night (the music duh) flowing smoothly! I can not say enough great things about Dj Dro!!
    Thank you so much for everything you did to make sure my guests were dancing the whole night! Book Dj Dro for any and ALL your events, you will NOT regret it!

Sent on 12/22/2016

Elizabeth · Married on 06/04/2016

My husband and I recently worked with DJ Dro Entertainment for our wedding. DJ Stephen was our DJ for the event. During every step of the process in the time leading up to our celebration, and on the day itself, he impressed us with his professionalism, flexibility, and his clear desire to make sure everyone had the best possible experience a DJ/Master of Ceremonies can provide.

Before the wedding we met with DJ Dro Entertainment's staff for a 2-hour long creativity session in where we made a plan for what music and activities we wanted during our cocktail hour, and 4-hour indoor reception with 140 guests. Not only did this ensure that he knew what we would most enjoy, but it was also very fun! We especially enjoyed his process of discussing music decade-by-decade, helping us to clarify our musical tastes and offering us expert suggestions. One amazing suggestion he made was to have our first dance on a cloud. It was a magical moment bought to life that made that moment all the more special.

During the reception, DJ Stephen worked hard to adapt to what was most effective moment by moment. He was able to turn up the energy and get everyone on the dance floor and had absolutely everyone out of their seats both young and old alike. He checked in with us regularly to make sure we were enjoying ourselves which we totally did.

We highly recommend DJ Dro Entertainment and DJ Stephen as a wedding DJ to couples who are looking for a fun, professional, and flexible DJ. To this day people still talk about how amazing the music and uplighting services were by DJ Dro Entertainment and DJ Stephen.

Judith · Married on 04/16/2016

Very professional and courteous! Would recommend to all!! Had the time of my life...

Stephanie · Married on 02/19/2016

Pedro was incredible! His DJ skills kept the party insanely awesome, he was an amazing announcer that kept the reception flowing and fun, and he went above and beyond his duties...even helping to ensure the ceremony went smoothly and perfectly. The best company and DJ to work with and I would recommend him to absolutely anyone looking to have a professional, smooth, fun, memorable event!

Sent on 02/21/2017

DJ Dro Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much it was an honor to be part of your special day

Jennifer · Married on 12/20/2015

I contracted Dj Dro Entertainment for my Wedding December 20, 2015 at the Thalatta Estates. It was the best decision I EVER made. Dj Dro Entertainment is professional and a real pleasure to work with. They pay attention to detail. Pedro and his team went above and beyond. I HIGHLY recommend this vendor, They made my Wedding Day a very memorable one. Thank you again Pedro for creating a everlasting memory for me! It won't be the last time we book you.

Jennifer · Married on 11/14/2015

Pumps the party up and keeps it going!!! My wedding was one of the best nights of my life and he was a big part of that!
    He also did some special events for my job and people could not stop asking about him! His music and energy is everything!!!

Sent on 05/04/2016

DJ Dro Entertainment's reply:

Thank you So much Jennifer it was a pleasure to be part of your special day!

Michael · Married on 10/25/2015

My wife and I contracted DJ Dro for our wedding on 10/25/2015 at the Douglas Entrance in Coral Gables. And from the Ceremony to the reception everything was above and beyond what he described. I went with the works and I don't for one second regret it. We had an amazing wedding and all of our family and friends are still complimenting on the great party, music and lights! We would highly recommend DJ Dro for your next event!

DJ Dro and his team were great to work with. The lighting he did for us was AMAZING and created exactly the ambiance we wanted to create. The DJ played what we gave him in such a way that everyone was on he floor dancing the entire night. Great party, great ambiance. Made our special night amazing. WE LOVE YOU DJ DRO !!!!!

Jacqueline · Married on 02/14/2015

DJ Dro is very professional! He played all of the songs I requested at our ceremony, cocktail party hour, bridal party entrance, and dinner. Once the formalities were done it was none stop dancing for everyone. He really can get everyone off their seat!

Carina · Married on 05/06/2018

Dro was amazing. He totally gets the music and the feel of the crowd. We were having so much fun with his music, young and old. Totally recommend him.

Heathe · Married on 07/22/2017

4.2

Highly recommend. I really didn't know how to describe what I wanted but they some how played all the perfect music at exactly the right time. Amazing job. They also accommodated my husband who is Deaf and all of our Deaf guests by adding extra bass. *Both hands up waving*