DJ Dr. Drew Reviews

DJ Dr. Drew 4
DJ Dr. Drew 5

Estelle Gregory 路 Married on 10/19/2019

Music on point!

DJ Dr. Drew kept things professional and was very accommodating to all of my requests. All of my guests were non stop dancing and just had a good time. Gotten so many complements that the music was great. Definitely recommend Drew's service he will not disappoint.

Sent on 10/29/2019

DJ Dr. Drew's reply:

Thank you for the great review, Estelle. I had a wonderful time partying with your family and friends 馃檪

Mallery 路 Married on 10/05/2019

Best dj!

Drew beyond exceeded our expectations on our wedding day! He provided services for our ceremony and reception and everything was just perfect. Drew kept the party going all night long and we could not be happier with how everything turned out. Our guests even raved about how awesome our DJ was. Drew showed professionalism throughout the planning process leading up to the wedding day and was so easy to communicate with. We would recommend him to anyone and everyone looking for an amazing DJ!

Sent on 10/07/2019

DJ Dr. Drew's reply:

Thanks Mallery!! Loved partying with your friends and family. It really was a fun time.
    I appreciate your review. :)
  • Marisa

Marisa Valenzuela 路 Married on 08/24/2019

A DJ that brings the Party to the Dance Floor

We cant say enough good things about Drew and his DJ services. We really enjoyed having him as part of our big day. My biggest concern in selecting a DJ was that we were combining two cultures. The music selection he chose flowed and the dance floor was never empty. I am also thankful that he had patience when it came to our questions and requests. I have been and will continue to recommend Drew and his DJ services to every bride that is looking for a DJ.

DJ Dr. Drew 6
    Sent on 09/09/2019

DJ Dr. Drew's reply:

Thank you so much, Marisa!! Really enjoyed DJ-ing for you and Richard. You both make a great couple and your family was so much fun.
    Best wishes with the marriage. :)
  • Chaz

Chaz Elliott 路 Married on 08/10/2019

Best DJ Ever!!

Drew was perfect for our wedding!! He was super personable before the big day and made sure to get to know us and our preferences. He worked well with our venue coordinator and day-of coordinator so they were all on the same page. During the reception, the dance floor stayed live!! Drew was absolutely crushing it and everyone stayed dancing until the venue closed. Our guests kept telling us how awesome our DJ was! Overall, if you want an amazing DJ for your event, book with DJ Dr Drew!

Sent on 08/19/2019

Thank you so much Chaz!!
    Had a really great time DJing for you and Mrs. Elliot. 馃檪
    I'm glad to hear your guests had fun.
    Let me know if I can ever be of service.
    Best wishes with marriage life.

Thanks,
    DJ Dr. Drew

Kayla 路 Married on 07/27/2019

DJ Dr. Drew was so great!

DJ Dr. Drew was the easiest decision we made during the planning process. He kept the party going, kept everything flowing, and was so great work with. I would give 6 stars if I could!

Sent on 07/28/2019
  • ChEn

ChEn 路 Married on 07/05/2019

Awesome experience

He worked with us to create customized playlists that met our needs. The guests had a great time. Fantastic DJ!

Sent on 07/08/2019
  • Alicia

Alicia 路 Married on 06/29/2019

06/29/19 Rouch Wedding

Dj Dr. Drew is nothing short of fantastic! He is very professional and accommodating. He seemed to know what we wanted to hear without us even saying it! My husband and our families we鈥檙e very pleased with his service and would hire him again!

DJ Dr. Drew 7
    Sent on 06/30/2019
  • Maci

Maci Smith 路 Married on 06/15/2019

5 Stars all around for DJ Dr. Drew

Drew is the BEST. He was so responsive/helpful during the planning process and he was so much fun on the day-of. Drew got everyone on the dancefloor, and all of our guests had a blast. We can't recommend him enough!

Sent on 10/09/2019

Thank you, Maci!!
    It really was a great time and I was glad to be a part of the event. You and your family rocked the house/rooftop.
    Take care, and hope to see you at a future event. :)
  • Shelby

Shelby 路 Married on 06/01/2019

Fantastic!

Let me just start by saying that DJ Dr. Drew is absolutely phenomenal! From start to finish, he was easy and great to work with. He kept the party going at my wedding and everyone had so much fun! I鈥檓 still receiving compliments about how awesome DJ Dr. Drew was- he kept everyone on the dance floor the entire time! He made everything so easy and was able to answer any and all of my questions very quickly! I cannot express how happy I am that Drew was able to DJ my wedding and I would 100% recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ for any event.

DJ Dr. Drew 8
    DJ Dr. Drew 9
    Sent on 06/13/2019

DJ Dr. Drew's reply:

Thank you so much, Shelby. I appreciate the review and loved partying with your family and friends. Always fun to party with fun guests. 馃檪

Emma 路 Married on 05/25/2019

DJ was stellar!

DJ Drew was the best. He was very professional from the beginning through the entire process. His communication was very thorough and he respected our wishes for the playlist and emceeing. He had all of our guests up and dancing for our afternoon reception. We would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ for any event!

DJ Dr. Drew 10
    Sent on 06/04/2019

DJ Dr. Drew's reply:

Thanks Emma and Matt!! Certainly appreciate the review. I had a blast.
    Best wishes with everything!!
  • Sarah

Sarah 路 Married on 05/04/2019

Stop looking, hire Drew!

Drew was amazing! Cannot recommend him enough! He went to check out the space ahead of time to make sure set up would go seamlessly the day of, which was so appreciated as we had a room flip thus were on a tight time line. He was able to read the room and adjust as necessary and everyone had a blast! Thank you again for everything! We will forever be grateful to have had you as a part of our day!

Sent on 05/07/2019

DJ Dr. Drew's reply:

Thank you so much, Sarah. I had a blast. I appreciate the opportunity and would gladly do it again.
    Best wishes with the wedding and stay in touch. :)
  • Yessica

Yessica 路 Married on 05/04/2019

Talented, Amazing, Fun, Organized

DJ Drew you talented, thank you for being an amazing DJ at our wedding, our meetings before the wedding. He helped us coordinate our wedding. We did not have a wedding planner, therefore if it wasn't for Drew we probably would have had a cluster of a wedding. He was always on time and on schedule through our big day. He played all of the music we love and the music our guest enjoyed. DJ Drew we are beyond honored to have you as part of our big day. We highly recommend DJ Drew for your next event, we will be using his services at our future events because he sure knows how to put on a great show, and the dance floor MOVIN :)

DJ Dr. Drew 11
    Sent on 05/21/2019

DJ Dr. Drew's reply:

Thank you so much, Yessica, Devin and young sir, Jaden. I really loved every moment of the wedding and felt honored to be a part of something so special. Your review means the world to me, and I hope we get to work together soon.
    Best wishes with the wedding, and do reach out if I can be of any assistance.
    Thanks,
    Drew

Brea 路 Married on 03/01/2019

Exceeded My Expectations

First off, let me say Drew was amazing! I had read his reviews and although they were all 5 stars I was still skeptical. Having never seen him actually dj had me very nervous lol the dj can make or break a wedding reception!! He exceeded my expectations! Not only did he play all the songs we requested, he played ones that we loved just as much! He was very easy to get in contact with, very professional, and just a joy to work with! Our day was perfect and he had a lot to do with it! Book Drew, I promise you won鈥檛 regret it!

Sent on 03/02/2019

DJ Dr. Drew's reply:

Thank you so much, Brea. It was a really great wedding to be part of. Best wishes with the wedding. You have a wonderful family.

Gay Walters 路 Married on 12/01/2018

Drew is best dj ever!

Wow!!! What a night! Drew was the DJ at my daughter鈥檚 wedding and he was absolutely the BEST EVER!!! He ran the entire reception and he made the flow of events seamless! He kept the party going on the dance floor the entire night and
    None of the guest wanted to leave! We only spoke on the phone before the wedding but he was able to create a magical atmosphere for the bride and groom, as if he had known them forever! My only request was 鈥渟weet Caroline鈥 & it did NOT disappoint!!! Made me incredibly happy! Before the wedding, Drew was so accessible and easy to talk to and I loved that he worked for himself and I didn鈥檛 have to go through a separate company!
    I would use Drew for any event I have in the future and recommend him to everyone considering a DJ!
    Thanks so much for everything you did in making this the wedding to remember!!!鉂わ笍

Sent on 12/02/2018

DJ Dr. Drew's reply:

WOW!!! Thank you so much, Gay.
    Absolutely loved every moment for Karaline & Chase's wedding. They make a great couple. I really appreciate the kind words.

Christine 路 Married on 11/17/2018

AMAZING, so grateful we chose him

Drew was so professional and perfect for our day! He kept the party going even when we hit a couple of snags in our plan. He was so flexible with us wanting to change things up last minute and just made the whole day feel simple. Definitely recommended!!

Sent on 11/18/2018

KAYLA 路 Married on 10/20/2018

DJ Dr. Drew is the bomb.com

DJ Dr. Drew went above and beyond all of our requests for our wedding reception! He was very responsive and professional in every aspect. Most DJs are overpriced and not worth the money since they just play preset playlists. This is not the case with DJ Dr. Drew, all of his songs are played manually at the reception which helps him go with the mood of the crowd. He played all of the songs we had requested beforehand and he was very flexible at the reception when we requested songs off the cuff. We had such a great time with him and will recommend him to all of our friends! Thank you so much Drew for a fantastic evening!!

Sent on 11/12/2018

DJ Dr. Drew's reply:

Thank you so much, Kayla. It was definitely a fun wedding. You and Michael make an excellent, fun-loving couple. Do stay in touch and let me know if I can ever be of assistance. :)

Long 路 Married on 10/06/2018

DJ Dr. Drew came to party! The music for the whole night was flawless. He got all of our guests on the dance floor and it couldn't have been better. He honestly helped coordinate the whole reception for us. We used his timeline as a template for ours. If you want an affordable, hassle-free, responsive, and awesome DJ then look nowhere else.

DJ Dr. Drew 12
    Sent on 10/11/2018

Maria 路 Married on 09/08/2018

DJ Dr. Drew was fantastic! He was great at reading the crowd and kept the party going all night. He was friendly and very professional.

Sent on 09/20/2018

Kevin 路 Married on 09/01/2018

My wife and I used DJ Drew this past weekend for our wedding reception and he was absolutely amazing! He was super attentive during the weeks leading up to our wedding and he really made our vision for our reception come to fruition. He is the epitome of a professional and he worked smoothly with our planner and other vendors. He did an exceptional job of keeping everyone dancing by mixing different genres of music for people of all ages. Drew is a great DJ, but most importantly he is a great guy that I would recommend to anybody in search of a DJ.

Sent on 09/04/2018

Katie 路 Married on 08/18/2018

Drew was amazing!!!! We found him as a recommendation from a friend and we are so happy we chose him. The music and energy was perfect. Definitely recommend.

Sent on 08/19/2018

Megan 路 Married on 07/16/2018

Such an easy and great experience working with Drew!!! He played the best music and had great ideas! Everyone had a great time at the reception. Would definitely recommend him to everyone!!!!

Sent on 07/23/2018

Tae 路 Married on 06/29/2018

Despite being Drew鈥檚 first Korean wedding, he did an exceptional job with everything we requested! Very accomodating to our needs in all aspects. Drew was very polite, professional, and fun at the same time! He was punctual to all of our meetings and emails. Could not have asked for a better DJ to host our wedding. Thank you so much!

Sent on 07/01/2018

Kirsti 路 Married on 06/28/2018

DJ Drew was the absolute best choice for our wedding. He was so flexible when we had to make last minute changes during the reception and we received so many compliments on his music selection. We will definitely use him for all of our future events.

Sent on 07/02/2018

Carson 路 Married on 06/15/2018

DJ Drew was absolutely phenomenal as both a ceremony/reception DJ and an emcee! Drew was very organized and professional. We had no idea on how to plan or outline a reception as far as DJing/emceeing goes, but he did everything for us! He was very entertaining and kept the fun going throughout the night. He also picked great music without us having to give much of a playlist other than our guests request. We would highly recommend! You can't go wrong with this guy.

Sent on 07/02/2018

Bianca 路 Married on 06/01/2018

He was an amazing DJ, very professional and fun all at the same time! He handled everything, and had my family dancing the night away. The time went by so fast and the music was just right! I鈥檓 very satisfied with his service for my wedding. Definitely will be recommending him for others!

Sent on 06/05/2018