DJ DON Q Reviews

23 Reviews for DJ DON Q

• Jackie

Jackie P. · Married on 11/22/2020

Beyond amazing!!

We knew the second we met with Donny, that he would be the perfect fit to our magical day! Hands down the best choice!

Sent on 08/10/2020
  • Michael

Michael · Married on 10/15/2020

Amazing, outstanding!

Don was the beat DJ to work with. Responsive, talented, and flexible. Couldn’t ask for more!

Sent on 10/15/2020

Jeanine · Married on 10/02/2020

No words! Absolutely amazing

Donny & the MC MADE MY WEDDING EVEN MORE AMAZING! I told them exactly what I wanted and they did it! Not only did they play the best music ever, they made it so special! I honestly want to just hire them both again for any future party whether it’s in my backyard with a few friends LOL everyone loved it all.
    Thank you both!!!!

Sent on 10/03/2020
  • Helen

Helen R. · Married on 08/09/2019

Amazing, unique

I hired don q for my daughters sweet 16 8/8/19. I cannot begin to express how pleased we were with his service . Not only is he talented but he has an amazing personality . He’s a down to earth really nice guy who will go above and beyond to make sure you enjoy your night.
    My guests asked me all night who was the dj. His charismatic personality and voice make me decide to have him as controlling the music and the mc.
    The dance floor was filled entire night.
    It’s been days later and my guests are still talking about dj don Q.
    He is one of a kind with an amazing down to earth personality.
    You will not be disappointed , book your appt to see what an amazing and talented guy dj don q is.
    He gave us a night we will never forget . Thank you Donnie 🎧.

Sent on 08/10/2019

Samantha M. · Married on 08/09/2019

DJ for my wedding this passed weekend

Donny was amazing! He did everything I asked of him and he really kept the whole vibe of the wedding fun and entertaining!

Sent on 08/11/2019

Lara R. · Married on 06/22/2019

Awesome DJ!

One of the things I was most nervous about for my wedding was the DJ! The DJ is so important! I was recommended to use DJ Don Q and I am so happy we went with him! Everyone was dancing my entire wedding! He also got us a singer for cocktail hour who also MC'd our wedding, James and he was amazing! DJ Don played the exact music I had in mind the entire wedding. I had multiple people come up to me at the wedding and tell me what an awesome DJ he was and that they want to use him at their own upcoming weddings. Plus, he made sure to play every song on the list I gave him. I would highly recommend him if you want your wedding/party to be a blast & the dance floor to be full!

Sent on 06/25/2019

Victoria · Married on 05/25/2019

Out wedding was so DOPE!

“Your wedding was the party of the year” Our guests had an amazing time the dance floor was packed the entire time from introduction to the end. We have guests who keep asking about DJ Don Q and our awesome MC. In fact people have asked for his contact info. Your did an amazing job we loved everything! We may just do this again for our 5 year💜

Sent on 06/15/2019
  • Brie

Brie L. · Married on 04/20/2019

Best DJ hands down !!!!!

Don just did my wedding on 4/20/2019 and for the past two days I haven’t stopped getting compliments. There wasn’t one song I or my guests didn’t like! The older and younger crowd were on the dance floor all night. I’m pretty sure they had to be reminded a couple times to sit down and eat because no one wanted to stop dancing. I also did the photo booth with Don, best decision of my life. I’m a crazy OCD control freak and I was able to let loose and not worry about the music which made my night. I can’t be more thankful for everything he and his team did. You guys are the absolute best ever!!!

Sent on 04/22/2019

Lynn V. · Married on 04/20/2019

Amazing DJ and MC

I want to say a big THANK YOU to Dj Don Q for being an amazing person and also having the patience on dealing with my husband & I. He’s very humble, kind and full of energy. Everything he said he would do, he did it 100 percent. Now, My guy Dj Ash and MC Izzy were in sync, I mean they hyped everyone up and had everyone up of their chairs and onto the dance floor. And just when I thought it couldn't get any better Andy, conga percussionist came on the dance floor and engage my guest into playing the instruments. Ok, so my only complaint is.... that eventually the party would come to an end, meaning they will have to wrap it up. Honestly I would def recommend Dj Don Q and his crew to whoever is having an event.

Sent on 04/23/2019

Colleen A. · Married on 03/08/2019

Wonderful Experience, cannot say enough good things

DJ Don Q did our wedding on August 3, 2019 at the Miller Place Inn and we cannot say enough wonderful things about our experience. He was so helpful during the booking process and truly encompassed our music taste at our wedding. I would recommend him to anyone getting married in the area. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 11/05/2019

Mirna A. · Married on 03/02/2019

You can’t go wrong. Donny is awesome

On point the entire time. Precise, professional, presentable. Managed the timeline well, website and requests were easy, regular check-ins leading up to the date, coordinated on his own with other vendors. Fairly priced

Sent on 05/01/2019

Tiffany · Married on 01/04/2019

Made The Wedding

There are enough words to express how this man and his team made my wedding the most talked about wedding ever! Don Q was my DJ and man did he play the hits! No one wanted to leave my dance floor not even to eat. My MC Pedro took the floor and everyone Loved him! He kept the party going and guests entertained! Don Q also helped provide a photo booth which no one would leave and helped us make it the souvenirs for our wedding. If you don't book with him you truly do not know what you're missing out on!

Sent on 01/24/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 09/22/2018

Do not hesitate to book DJ DON Q!!!!

Where do I even start...
    Donny and his team were the BOMB! They played everything I ever grew up with. Hip Hop, R&B, Freestyle, House, Salsa you name it. No one left the dance floor including MYSELF. From the music, to the photo booth, and the MC nothing was a disappointment. Thank you Donny for making my wedding day one not only I would remember but my family will! Trust I will keep him in mind for future events to come!

Sent on 11/02/2018

Krissia · Married on 09/13/2018

Had my wedding a week ago at the fox hollow with Dj Don Q. I am still getting phone calls about how much funmy wedding was and it was all thanks to the music. He played good songs after good songs which kept the dance floor hype and crowded all night. Everyone from every age group got to dance the night away. The videographer even decided to use our party video as advertising because of how good it was. My biggest fear before the wedding was that people would not enjoy it but everyone had an awesome including myself. I enjoyed every moment and never had to tell him to change the music. Highly recommend him, it was a pleasure working with him

Sent on 09/20/2018
  • Mindy

Mindy · Married on 11/03/2017

Our DJ was included as part of our wedding package (which is why the low cost), but DJ Don Q was one of the best decisions we made. We did choose to hire a MC for the evening and am so glad we did. DJ Ray and MC Tony kept the party going all night. The contract included "that the MC would not be annoying". My Husband and I were like, "who determines that?" But they were never annoying. The music fit the mood of the party and kept everyone dancing, including my husband's grandmother who is in a wheel chair they had her out there dancing with the rest of us. The worksheet Donnie had us fill out really led to an evening of enjoyable music for all. My father still raves about how great the DJ was.

Sent on 12/11/2017

Alaina · Married on 10/20/2017

DJ Don Q did an amazing job at our wedding in October. As far as planning goes, he always answers calls/texts/emails right away and is very easy to work with. On the day of our wedding, we were blown away. Donny was able to make a danceable mix of Halloween music for our late October wedding. He also did a great job playing a mix of new music, oldies and traditional Italian music. My husband's grandfather did the tarantella and danced the night away. We had SO many people ask who our DJ was after the wedding. Our dance floor was never empty. We've even attended other weddings and events where Donny was the DJ, and he did a wonderful job those times too. I can't recommend him enough.

Sent on 01/08/2018

Johanna · Married on 09/22/2017

Don and his team...were amazing. Everyone keeps complimenting about the good music and how good the dj was. Don is an amazing Dj and excellent person. He remembered about my mom being sick always asked about her status. He went above and beyond to ensure we had a beautiful wedding. Thank you Don for being a big part of our special day. And the photo booth was awesome.... loved the props.

Sent on 10/09/2017

My boyfriend and I went to an affair many years ago and we were blown away by the DJ's performance... Yes, we found our wedding DJ before we were even engaged! I was so excited to hire Don Q! I felt very confident and comfortable during the entire planning process, he was very genuine and accommodating. Don is perfect because he is a pleasure to work with and super talented. He exceeded our expectations by playing all of our requests and keeping the party going. Guests are still raving about the fantastic time they had. At our wedding, the dance floor was NEVER empty! My husband and I highly recommend Don as a DJ for any special occasion, you will not be disappointed. We love you Don! Thank you for making our wedding so fun and memorable!

Sent on 06/03/2017

Sabrina · Married on 11/04/2016

Words cannot express my thanks to Don Q and his entire staff (including photo booth)! The service he provided was amazing and really took into account what WE wanted on our day! Pricing was extremely fair and he offered a lot of optional add-on’s (but was NOT a pushy salesman that made you uncomfortable). The MC was awesome…made the “centerpiece giveaway” hysterical and has us all still laughing. Don helped us with our entrance songs BIG time as we were very lost. Leave it to the professional’s people…and this company is IT! Everyone keeps telling me it was the best wedding ever and how much fun they had dancing, and I have to agree. I would NOT hesitate to book them again!

Sent on 11/11/2016

Bridget · Married on 06/20/2015

Don Q by far the best DJ around I highly recommend him for all your music needs. I could not have asked for a better company complete with photo booth, pictures, top of the line equipment, lights, our names in lights on the dance floor and he took the time to sit down and talk to us. Thank you again Don Q and staff for making our wedding so special!

Sent on 06/28/2015

Don Q was an amazing DJ and MC! He had our entire family on the dance floor and having a great time! He was into the crowd like he had known all of them for years! He has a great thought process when it comes to what songs he wants to play when. I would recommend him to anyone on long island looking for a DJ!

Sent on 04/06/2015

Stephanie · Married on 11/15/2014

I LOVED my DJ and MC! They were amazing. The kept my party going. Donny encouraged me to get the percussionist to liven up the wedding and he was so right! It was definitely something that left a lasting impression with my guests and everyone danced the night away. The dance floor was never empty!

Sent on 11/22/2014

Jessica · Married on 09/08/2017

DJ Don Q is great and so was his team! I would of liked him personally to be the DJ at my wedding but he was unavailable but his team still did a great job!

Sent on 09/17/2017