DJ Diezl Reviews

17 | Altamonte Springs, FL

17 Reviews for DJ Diezl

Valeria · Married on 08/23/2019

Best DJ in town

I didn’t met Dj Diezl until 1 week before our wedding and the minute I met him I felt at peace and happy with our decision. He listened to our requests and made sure everyone had a blast at the wedding. Súper profesional and fun to work with. I recommend him 100%

Sent on 08/28/2019

DJ Diezl's reply:

Thank you so much Valeria & Eli.. It was my absolute pleasure hosting your beautiful wedding.. You're a great couple and it was truly an honor to be there for you, and glad it was exactly what you wanted.

Best wishes,

DJ Diezl

Marie Mattei/Jason Ward · Married on 03/23/2019

Awesome DJ

He was very punctual. He gave us ideas for the playlist and accepted all of our requested songs. We are really happy that we hired him for our special day.

Sent on 03/29/2019

DJ Diezl's reply:

Thank you so much for the opportunity to be there on your big day.. Best wishes to your beautiful family..

Cheers

Marissa · Married on 03/03/2018

We had a few last minute changes on the day of our wedding and it was a smooth thanks to Erlan! He was easy to communicate with from the very beginning. I was able to tell him exactly what I wanted without him trying to talk me into additional packages. All of our guests loved him too. DJ DiEZL knows how to throw a party! We deffinelty had a blast at our wedding thanks to him!

Sent on 03/16/2018

Stella · Married on 11/11/2017

Lots of efforts and planning goes into a wedding. The DJ is so vital in making a wedding event memorable!! DJ Diezl was amazing in my daughter's wedding . The guests being a wonderfully diverse multi cultural group !! The music was also diverse and ongoing. Erlan's participation and interaction with the guest was lively and fun! Thanks Erlan for making Amanda and Dan's wedding a night to remember !! Stella - Mother of the Bride Ocoee Fl.

Sent on 11/22/2017

DJ Diezl's reply:

We were delighted hosting Amanda & Dan's amazing wedding. So happy for them and truly glad everyone had such a great time.

Erlan (DJ Diezl)

James · Married on 03/10/2017

DJ Diezl was beyond patient with my wife and I. I wish we could give him more stars for flexibility. We submitted our first and only copy of wedding songs the day before our ceremony and Erlan executed it flawlessly. He truly is a showman and his experience definitely shines through his work. We couldn't have been more happy with our experience. The lights, sounds and atmosphere of our reception were massive, it was a full on production. Thank you so much Erlan, we'll be seeing you again!

Sent on 03/28/2017

Christie · Married on 11/05/2016

We had the pleasure of working with DJ Diezl this past November for our wedding. Everything from the preparations to the day of the wedding was effortless. He helped me tremendously when it came to the song list and building a vision for how the lighting would be. The day of our wedding couldn't have been more perfect and we owe a huge part of that to him and his incredible talent. Thank you again DJ Diezl for everything you did to make our day so special!

Sent on 01/31/2017

Molly · Married on 10/08/2016

DJ Diezl was amazing. I would recommend him to anyone!! He was very easy to work with and went the extra mile to make my wedding a memorable day. He kept all the people involved with his music and tried his best to accomodate all the "extra" requests that were coming in. He also played that last song request which put him over his time allottment but was happy to do so. Noone wanted the music to end. He was amazing for the music during the ceremony as well as the reception and cocktail party. His setup and lights he brought with him added that extra something to the reception. He came and walked through the venue with us ahead of time and was there way ahead of schedule the day of the wedding....which happened to be the weekend of a hurricane! Cannot say enough good things about him. You will not regret having him DJ any of your events and I will most certainly use him in the future.

Sent on 03/07/2017

DJ Diezl's reply:

Thank you so much Molly & Terri for v letting me part of your special and beautiful wedding. It was truly an honor hosting your celebrations.

Erlan (DJ Diezl)

DJ Diezl made our daughter's birthday a real special event. The lighting he provided really helped to set the mood of the winter wonderland theme we had envisioned. From the first call he was courteous and professional, and made us confident in his services. He also checked out the venue beforehand to make sure his setup would go smoothly.

He took our music list suggestions and spun them very well. He added his own style, and kept the dance floor going throughout the night, and had our guests on the dance floor all night dancing to our favorite tunes. I was delighted with our guest’s feedback of how much they enjoyed themselves. I would highly recommend him for your special events!!!"

Sent on 05/13/2016

Rose · Married on 04/30/2016

DiEZl was amazing. We had a large wedding of 150 guests. He worked closely with me throughout the whole process. He always offered to help, available via text at all hours. Calmed me down when I was freaking out. Gave me great song suggestions, helped me problem solve when i needed help picking an emcee, met with me when I needed him to. His song selections were great for the whole night. I recommend hiring this DJ and will always keep in touch for future events. I love you DJ DiEZl, you made my wedding ceremony beautiful with your music, and I feel like I have made a real friend. The timing for my ceremony was impecable. Jesus it was PERFECT. Your assistant Sheeren was wonderful, and helped my coordinator keep it together. My experience was great!!! HE IS WORTH EVERY PENNY!

Sent on 05/04/2016

Amber · Married on 04/16/2016

DJ DiEZL did an amazing job. He is a true professional with style that really gets the party moving and everyone up and dancing. Erlan was the DJ for my wedding and it was so much fun that my family and friends did not want the night to end. Thank you DJ DiEZL, you are the BEST!!!! I would highly recommend DJ DiEZL for any event, especially your special day!

Sent on 05/03/2016

Victoria · Married on 04/08/2016

DJ Diezl was very personable and pleasant to work with. Thank you so much for working with us on extending our contracted time and making our speacial day very fun! We truly appricate everything you have done for us on our wedding day!

Sent on 04/19/2016

Sydney · Married on 02/06/2016

Erlan did an absolute amazing job , all I can say is wow! Songs were greatly selected and had no issues at all , most definitely NEED to have him as a Dj to any event and really knows what he's doing. Was able to clearly see that he is passionate about what he does and a very well experienced Dj. I hired him for my JROTC Military Ball and the entire room of 140 guests were on their feet dancing within the first 5 minutes of the ball, ofcourse he's great! Can do any genre of music for your event and definitely knows what the room of guests wants to hear and dance too. Even had a projector and camera to show the event on the wall and people loved doing silly faces for the video clearly enjoying themselves with it. No doubt that he will be re-hired for future events of ours.

Sent on 02/08/2016

Mike · Married on 05/01/2015

DJ DiEZL was awesome! He came on very short notice and was an outstanding DJ! We hired him for my wife's 40th and he made the party! He also accommodated a last minute request for lights which worked out to be perfect. I would absolutely recommend hiring him!!!

Sent on 12/27/2015

Shereen · Married on 09/06/2014

He did a great job at my 30th birthday party! There were about 25 people there. It was an 80's themed party and he even came dressed for the part. The music was a mix of 80's with top 40. He was the life of the party and did just an amazing job! I will hire him again for my next event! Thanks Diezl for making my party the talk of all my friends!"

Sent on 01/01/2016
  • I

Isabel · Married on 03/03/2018

We booked DJ Diezl for our wedding, but since he was already booked he hooked us up with a partner DJ, yet handled everything himsel.

Let me tell you, he had a tough job! My side of the family is from Venezuela/Spain, and we had family come from all over the Latin America. My husband's family is southern American. I was so nervous on how the DJ was going to blend these different cultures and make a party for everyone, especially when it comes to music!
    But HE PULLED IT OFF!!! The dance floor was packed from beginning to end. Everyone from both sides of the family was dancing to all the music; it couldnt have gone better!!! Our DJ was perfect at reading the crowd and was so incredibly easy to work with. Thank you so much for the best night of our lives!!
    Everyone was so professional, and kind. You can tell this is their passion. Erlan even gave us free uplighting because my husband and I work at the local childrens hospital and he used to be a nurse.

It's been a month since our wedding and we are still getting the best reviews!!! "IT WAS A PARTY!"

Sent on 03/20/2018

jessica · Married on 11/03/2017

What can i say about him aside from AMAZING! Very affordable, friendly and capture the exact feel we wanted for the wedding. We were able to meet with him and explain our music taste and he delivered on the day of the wedding. He did the music for our ceremony and reception, and everything was perfect! 100% recommend him, we were very satisfied with his services!

Sent on 11/22/2017

DJ Diezl's reply:

Thank you so much. It was my absolute pleasure being there on your big day.. Congratulations again !!!!

3.5

Very quick with responding and very flexible with meeting. He was very pleasant talking over the phone and in person, very professional. He was quick with ideas and understanding of what we envisioned our wedding to be. Messed up on our ceremony music but not sure if it was because the set up of the venue. Also music kept cutting off randomly. But all in all, good experience. My guests enjoyed the music and were dancing

Sent on 05/09/2016

DJ Diezl's reply:

Chrystal, thank you again for letting us be part of your special day. It was unfortunate about the music at the begging due to venue set up and limited amount of assistance with venue coordinators, which we brought up to the venue’s attention after this experience. We are truly glad that you and your guests enjoyed the reception and dancing.

Diezl