DJ Denny Oh Mobile Entertainment Services Reviews

1 User photo

DJ Denny Oh Mobile Entertainment Services 1

Kristen · Married on 01/26/2019

Best. Wedding. Ever.

Denny was the most fun and upbeat, most professional and organized, and coolest DJ we could have hoped to MC our wedding.
    He was super thoughtful and deliberate in his music choices; completely respected our vibe; nailed every transition between songs; and, most impressively, kept my Dad dancing all. night. long.
    From his patience while we debated song choices, to his friendly demeanor, to his non-stop energy throughout the night -- Denny's our guy.
    (We actually kinda blame him for the distinct lack of social media presence of our guests throughout the night. They were too busy getting down. Seriously, down, like one-of-my-bridesmaids-was-doing-the-worm down.)

Sent on 02/21/2019

Kyle Stuber · Married on 12/14/2018

DJ Denny Oh is the best around

DJ denny oh made our wedding. He exceeded all of my expectations and went over and beyond for my wife and I. Not only did he do our reception, but he also helped us with our ceremony and cocktail hour. He was extremely easy to work with and was very patient with all of my brides requests lol. Best of all he kept everyone engaged for the entire reception. He played music that appealed to everyone, young and old. I would highly recommend Denny to anyone. Not only was he great with the music but he was awesome on the microphone. I’ve been to a lot of weddings where the dj would stumble over his/her words but he was smooth! He’s the best around!

Sent on 02/24/2019
  • Destanie

Destanie Safford · Married on 10/30/2018

Out of this World Entertainment

No one could stop dancing and having a blast. Denny kept us on our feet, quick to make us laugh, and gave up the time of our life. He felt like family from the beginning to the end! Literally one of the best decisions we made for our wedding, was booking Denny! Everyone talked about how much pain they were in the next day 💖

Sent on 02/20/2019

Adrienne Gass · Married on 07/01/2018

DJ Denny Oh is the Best

Dennis is the best DJ at the Jersey Shore hands down. We had him as our DJ for our wedding reception in July 2018 at the Chalfonte in Cape May. He was really easy to work with and customized our reception based on a playlist I shared with him. All of our guests has a ton of fun dancing. He was very professional and went the extra mile to make our wedding reception fun and special. He also helped us set up the equipment to play a special family song from an iPhone and he helped my husband and I set up the amps and mics to play a song together on guitar. I would recommend Dennis as a wedding or party DJ if you want your event to be a serious dance party! I’ve seen tons of DJs in Cape May and Wildwood and Dennis is my favorite by far.

Sent on 02/23/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica L Schelling · Married on 04/21/2017

Best DJ in paradise

Can’t thank DJ Denny Oh enough for keeping the dance floor at my wedding full and jumping the whole night. Denny knows exactly how to give the people what they want and keep them partying all night long. He knows exactly how to mc a party and was incredibly supportive and helpful in choosing the proper playlist to make sure our night was unforgettable. Dennys passion for music and helping people shines through his work and as a friend and a professional, I couldn’t be happier.

Sent on 02/19/2019