Dj Debias Reviews

Hudson, MA
Rating 4.9 out of 5, 5 Reviews
View more information

Karrie Married on 05/12/2018
    DJ Debias was incredible! He helped us come up with a comprehensive song list and it rocked! Our guests were dancing the whole time. I’d highly recommend his services!
    Andrew Married on 05/06/2017
    Dj Debias was extremely professional and easy to work with. He had a comprehensive process to get to know our style and create a soundtrack that perfectly fit our special day. DJ Debias is a true DJ, he's not just sitting there letting some pre-made track list play. He actively mixed and transitioned tracks and fed off of the energy of our guests. He had everyone at our wedding dancing all night until the venue closed. Even now more than six months after our wedding people still ask us about "that awesome DJ you guys had." We loved the work he did for us and would fully recommend him to anyone!
  • Morgan
    Morgan Married on 03/07/2017
    On time! Had a variety of different sounds and was very accommodating to my musical tastes for the event.
    Kimberly Married on 07/17/2016
    I used Dj Debias for my wedding. We enjoyed his service so much we plan on him doing our upcoming 40th birthdays.He is the best and his expertise is great.Everyone stayed dancing,and had such a great time.He played music that everyone enjoyed,and i have been hearing such great compliments on my choice of using him.Thank you so much.
    Steve Married on 07/15/2017
    DJ Debias met with my wife and I weeks before the wedding and really helped curate a perfect setlist for our wedding. He had us create "definitely play' and "definitely not play" lists and stuck with them perfectly while mixing them with todays hits. He didn't mind doing a bit of MCing for the event either, though we didn't try to put much of that on him. He packed in and out of our reception area quickly and deftly handled some of our more rowdy guests. I'll never have another wedding, but I already gladly recommend him to those that are looking for a wedding DJ.