DJ Deaf Tunez Reviews

23 | Randolph, MA

23 Reviews for DJ Deaf Tunez

Michelle Van Horn · Married on 11/15/2019

Connects with your guests, best music, knows how to make your wedding fun!!

We loved DJ Deaf Tunez. Best wedding decision we made. They brought the party to our wedding, and they made our guests feel welcome. Dre is so awesome at coordinating and making you feel at ease during the process. Everyone had a blast thanks to DJ Dead Tunez. Thank you!

Sent on 11/09/2019
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 11/02/2019

Amazing from day one to our wedding day!!!

There are not enough words to write how amazing Dre made our wedding! The minute I saw the name DJ Deaf Tunes I told my wife, since she is fluent in ASL and has a degree in deaf studies! We love supporting the deaf community and deaf owned businesses and this was the perfect opportunity for our special day! From day one Dre was so professional, his communication was superior, and our wedding turned out to be everything and more with him at the turntable! He had every single person up and dancing all night long!!! We cannot wait for our next big event so we can hire Dre again!!

Sent on 11/05/2019
  • Laurel

Laurel · Married on 11/02/2019

One in a million

Dj Deaf Tunez was absolutely amazing. He had everyone up dancing and having a great time. He worked with us to make sure we got everything we wanted and were 100% happy. If we have reason to hire him again, we will in a heartbeat. Dre was amazing!

Sent on 11/05/2019
  • Lindsey

Lindsey · Married on 09/29/2019

Hire Dre for your wedding!

We hired Dre to DJ our wedding and were very happy with his services! He really went the extra mile to make sure our day went smoothly, including meeting at the venue a few months prior to see the space, and even coming to our ceremony rehearsal the day before the wedding to practice the processional timing with us. Dre also brought his cousin, Devorn, to the reception to emcee and they kept the party going while paying attention to our “do not play” list. Thanks guys!

Sent on 10/06/2019
  • Ashleigh

Ashleigh Buckley · Married on 09/27/2019

Best Wedding DJ of All Time

I cannot express how blessed we were to find Dre. I found him first on weddingwire based off of his affordability. After reading his spectacular reviews we reached out to him and met up for a quick bite to eat down the street from our house. I have to be honest we weren't sure what to expect when he read that Dre was deaf. Upon meeting Dre, my husband and I knew we would be in great hands. We had a short engagement and did not have a lot of time or money to be wasting. Dre reassured us that he understood our vision for our wedding (one big dance party) and kept in contact with us up until our big day. Dre even came with us to check out the venue so he would be well prepared. He provided music for our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. On our wedding day, Dre's cousin Devorn came to be our announcer for our reception. I didn't know at the time but he also got on the mic to interact with our guests and to get them moving and singing on the dance floor. He was the best Hype Man and we could not have asked for a better duo. I had numerous guests come up to us about how great our DJ was (old and young) and how they didn't leave the dance floor. My own father even said he didn't think he had ever danced so much at a wedding. Dre was the ultimate professional and made our wedding spectacular. Please do not hesitate to hire Dre for your wedding. You will not be disappointed. If I could give more stars I would. Truly a class act!

Sent on 10/15/2019
  • O

Orlando · Married on 08/31/2019

Absolutely Amazing

Dre was amazing! Paid very close attention to detail! Answered all questions and concerns we had at all times! He had the crowd rocking all night! You want a great FJ for your special night, He is the man for you! He is forever family now!

Sent on 09/19/2019
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 08/24/2019

Boston wedding

Dre was amazing! Our guests were on the dance floor all night long, he took everyone’s requests and kept the party going all night

Sent on 09/02/2019

Dali · Married on 07/06/2019

Professional Quality

I loved his professionalism and the fact that he listened to what we wanted. He kept everyone on the dance floor. I had a blast!!

Sent on 07/07/2019

Paula Soares · Married on 07/05/2019

Dre was a pleasure to work with. Very patient and understanding with our requests.

Top notch dj. Great person and wonderful to deal with. Very thoughtful when it came to genre of music that guest of honor liked! Thank you Dre.!!!

Sent on 07/06/2019

Jenay Israel · Married on 06/09/2019

50th Birthday and High School Graduation

I first had Dre DJ for my mom’s 50th birthday. Everyone loved him so much my mom made sure I booked him for my sister’s high school graduation party. I know we’ll be booking him for the next event we have.

Sent on 06/09/2019

Denise Kappler · Married on 06/08/2019

Best DJ we have ever seen

We used DJ Deaf Tunez for our daughter graduation party on 06:07.2019. He is fabulous and will definitely be the DJ for all our events!

Sent on 06/21/2019

Gabriel Lopez · Married on 05/11/2019

Great DJ. Very responsive. Would recommend! 💯

DJ Deaf Tunez is very professional and responsive to questions. He was willing to jump on FaceTime to discuss reception details, timeline, and other logistics. He showed up early to the venue and was already all set up by the time we arrived! We had a very diverse guest list with people from all over the world and he did a great job of reading the crowd and playing different genres from various time periods to keep the party going. I would definitely recommend DJ Deaf Tunez because he will take care of you and ensure you and your guests have a blast!

Sent on 07/09/2019
  • Alexandra

Alexandra Lombardo · Married on 04/20/2019

Exceeded expectations, nonstop compliments on his setlist at my wedding

I first would like to say, for anyone looking at DJ Deaf Tunez and hesitant about the "Deaf" part – do NOT let the name dissuade you! Andre is hard of hearing but totally capable of hearing your needs and communicating.

Our wedding was last Saturday and people are still reaching out and saying how great of a job he did.

From the first consultation we had with him, we knew he was going to be a great fit for our wedding. He even requested a second meeting at our venue so he had a completely clear picture of the set up and capabilities of the space.

While it helped that he shares a lot of music in common with our likes, he was meticulous in finding other music that suited our needs. He was extremely accommodating of me wanting to add and remove songs, change the order of things, and even made sure my (very lengthy) First Dance intro started at the perfect moment. Andre must have fielded over 20 emails from me about the playlists and still did not miss a beat.

The day of the wedding he was incredibly on point. He even got on the dance floor with my guests for the Cupid Shuffle, which everyone absolutely loved.

I would 15/10 recommend DJ Deaf Tunez to anyone looking for a great, competent DJ who will work hard to understand your vision and taste for your event. Not to mention the price is unbeatable (most DJs in our area had starting prices more than double Andre's, without working as many hours).

Would absolutely book Andre again and again.

Sent on 04/25/2019

Amanda Zadok · Married on 04/13/2019

Fun, accommodating, and affordable!

Very fast response, very flexible, great to get along with, very passionate about music and in the business for the right reason. It was really great that he was willing to include my fiancé’s culture’s music as it was very important to have both of our cultures in the wedding! The wedding had a great vibe and was so much fun thanks to DJ Dead Tunez! I would definitely recommend!

Sent on 04/22/2019

DJ Deaf Tunez's reply:

Thank you! It was very pleasure to work with you! Your wedding was definitely a memorable one. It was an honor to be a part of it.

Christie Hickman · Married on 01/26/2019

Everything was great! He listened to our request before and during the wedding. It was perfect!

10/10 would recommend for anyone!

Sent on 01/27/2019

DJ Deaf Tunez's reply:

Thank you! It was very pleasure to work with you! You guys are awesome! I'm glad your family and friend enjoyed themselves at the Wedding.

Nneamaka Mordi · Married on 10/27/2018

Andre is definitely the one you want to hire!

Andre delayed at my event on October 27th. He was amazing I'm going hire him again for an upcoming event.

Sent on 01/09/2019

DJ Deaf Tunez's reply:

Thank you! I'm glad everything work it out for your special day! Looking forward to work with you in the future events.

Victoria · Married on 06/30/2018

My experience of having DJ DeafTunez at the events

DJ DeafTunez is the person you want at your event. He will get your feet moving all day and all night long, even if you’re sitting down, your feet will still move its groove. I’ve booked him at my events a few times and more, never disappoints me. I look forward to have him in the future events. He’s deaf (it doesn’t stop him to make and play great songs and mixtapes. His hands do the talking, let that be clear) which it makes it unique to book him. He will be on the floor to dance with the guests to engage and interact. The picture I uploaded is a proof (DJ DeafTunez in the picture holding the mic).

BOOK HIM AT YOUR EVENTS & WEDDINGS!

Sent on 01/05/2019
  • T.K.

T.k. · Married on 08/27/2017

Skilled, Professional, and Reasonably Priced!

I have hired DJ Deaf Tunez for two events (so far). The most recent was for my wedding. He was wonderful to work with. Working with him was really easy! He charges reasonable prices, is very professional (dresses appropriately/for the occasion), and made sure to meet with me prior to the wedding - to ensure everything would be to my liking and that we were on the same page. He made sure he was at the rehearsal dinner, so that he knew where everything was to go the day of and, of course, he was at the wedding as well - early and ready to go! Everyone at the wedding had a wonderful time and danced the night away - thanks to DJ Deaf Tunez! I would gladly hire him again in the future! If you hire him to DJ your event, I truly believe that you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 01/01/2019

Debbie Knisell · Married on 04/28/2017

Professional and Amazing Musical Artist

DJ Deaf Tunez is the perfect choice for any event. Professional and amazing, DJ Deaf Tunez surpasses the capabilities of other DJs in the area. He goes above and beyond to make the event the best it can possibly be. So if you are looking for a DJ who is passionate about his craft then look no further than this true musical artist.

Sent on 12/28/2018

Sandy · Married on 01/09/2010

I've booked this DJ for several large events, and he has never disappointed! He is extremely skilled, really friendly and very professional!

I now only book DJ DT! He has always proved to be very kind, professional and skilled. Some people may be nervous hiring a Deaf DJ, but honestly, I think the fact that he is Deaf makes the experience even better. He is so comfortable working with hearing people, and puts folks at ease as soon as they meet him. I have been planning events for years, and have now made DJ DT my "go to" guy! Everyone should give him a chance to prove how awesome he is!!!!!

Sent on 12/28/2018

kerriann · Married on 03/06/2020

Wheeler Wedding at Avenir in Walpole, MA Feb 29 2020

Please book DJ Deaftunez for your wedding you will not be disappointed. He is so professional, so attentive and more importantly very passionate about his craft. He was able to help us add details such as smoke/cloud effect on the dance floor for our first dance. The fact that he is also Deaf talent makes it more incredible that he is able to put together such an experience for not just the groom and bride, but everyone!! He was able to get everyone moving on the dance floor even though we had a generational gap. He worked collaboratively with my MC as well as my event coordinator and everything went so smooth. If you want a five-star experience you absolutely should book DJ Deaftunez.

Sent on 03/02/2020

Tawny · Married on 07/09/2018

Fun and professional DJ!

It was my dream to have everyone dancing the night away at my wedding and DJ Andre made that happen! Professional setup, friendly demeanor, and great skills, couldn’t have asked for a better DJ!

Sent on 12/29/2018

DJ Deaf Tunez's reply:

Tawny, it was my pleasure to be a part of your special. It was great to see your family and friends enjoy themselves with good music.

Talya · Married on 08/17/2019

2.6

Unfortunate Turn of Events

Things seemed really positive with Dre initially- he had very quick and professional responses via WeddingWire and eventually over email. He answered all my questions promptly and thoroughly. Not to mention his price was unbeatable. We met with Dre in April (our wedding was in August) to discuss logistics. One of my concerns was with Dre MCing considering he is hard of hearing- Dre assured me and my fiancé that he could MC without a problem. This was confirmed in person and again via email and again in our contract. Two weeks before our wedding Dre reached out to us and asked what we planned on doing for an MC. After explaining to him that we thought he was going to MC he told us that he remembers saying that but he actually decided he didn’t feel comfortable and he’s not any good at it. This wouldn’t have been a problem had he been upfront about that from the beginning but two weeks before our wedding?! We ended up terminating our contract with Dre due to this. Very unfortunate considering how nice and helpful he had been up to this point. Very unprofessional and created a lot of unnecessary stress 2 weeks before our wedding.

Sent on 08/21/2019

DJ Deaf Tunez's reply:

Ms. Hyman, you have right to be upset. I thought I told you that I’m hard of hearing and not good using MC but I always hired one of my team to do MC. If I didn’t tell you in the meeting then it’s my fault and I take that as responsibility. This my first mistake and I’ll make sure that’s not happen again in the future.