DJ Dave & Photography Reviews

4.9 out of 5 rating

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Dave S. Married on 06/25/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Goovy!!! And totally righteous!!

I really enjoyed all the music Dj Dave threw down! Great service! One stop shop Dj and photography service!! We loved the pictures and the video! 10/10! 2 snaps and Twist! Highly recommended!!
    Romena M. Married on 05/28/2022

Professional and Flexible

So happy to have found Dave on this site! Very pleasant & professional to work with & affordable! Will invite him for our future events for sure!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Mercie V. Married on 05/20/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

DJ Dave was Amazing! He was kind, polite and very professional.

DJ Dave did an amazing job at our event! He’s very professional and knows how to get the crowd on the dance floor!! 10 out of 10, I definitely would recommend.
    Lynn L. Married on 04/30/2022

Wonderful evening!

Dave kept the evening going and the dance floor full all night. We had a wonderful time!
    Jessica M. Married on 03/13/2022

Perfect little wedding

I would absolutely recommend Dave for both dj and photography. I found him and his daughter very professional and a pleasure to be around. I feel my photos were just how I imagined them and the music Playlist I provided was played to my liking. Not only is Dave very affordable but he is also polite and professional. I will definitely be reaching out to him for future events and I will recommend his services to everyone.
    Stefanie R. Married on 04/14/2019

DJ& photographer

I had a great wedding 4/14/19 I already have all my wedding pics they are beautiful I had an engagement shoot as well I am so happy with the price and quality of the work. We also had him as a DJ very affordable.
    Audra Married on 01/05/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Could not ask for a better experience!

It was a pleasure getting to know Dave and Liz throughout our marriage planning process and it was wonderful having them there for our special day! Dave and Liz are clearly experts in their work, but also respect their clients’ wishes. Dave not only played the songs that my husband and I had pre-selected, but was also spot on with his judgement. He knows how to gauge the crowd and promote a great atmosphere. Liz conducted herself very well as a photographer among the chaos of the wedding and reception. Her photographs are stunning and truly capture the essence of us! We could not ask for a better experience and highly recommend DJ Dave & Photography!
  • F
    Fwjchim T. Married on 08/03/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

These are the people your looking for!

During our wedding planning phase, my wife and I were not too particular about wedding photos and hadn’t discuss any details about the type of photos we wanted prior to the wedding. However, Dave and his wife showed up, organized us, took fantastic photos, and we are extremely happy with the results!

DJ Dave’s choice of music was on point! Most people danced the whole night! His playlist kept people on the dance floor and just when you thought you’d take a break, the next song makes you want to keep on dancing!

Dave and his wife were extremely flexible as well! We had a mix of people from different regions of Southeast Asia and Dave and wife were accommodating and respectful! It was a treat having them and their experience really filled in the gaps of our inexperience. I can’t recommend them enough!
    Dennis Married on 09/30/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We were a bit nervous at first. We were only looking for a DJ but they had a package that included photography. The price was too good to pass up, but the exceptional pricing made us a bit nervous. They were absolutlely a pleasure to work with. I absolutely feel we under paid and got so much more for the price. Everything was first class from beginning to end. Every step of the way we were wowed with the extras that were included... pre-wedding photos, big printed photo for wedding day, the photo album and the thumb drive with all of the photos. Oh yeah, the photographs were nothing short of awesome too.
    Kimberley Married on 10/17/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Dave was absolutely perfect for our special day. He provided DJ services for us and couldn't have done more of a perfect job. We were on cloud nine on our wedding day (and still are), and he attributed to so much of that. He played exactly what we were looking for and was able to read our crowd very well. He kept everyone entertained and on the dance floor. The genres that he played were a variety, which was what we wanted, and we received so many compliments on what a wonderful DJ we had, pointing music choices to different age groups from middle aged, to older, to our age and even children. I highly recommend Dave as a DJ. I know he offers more services however we did not know this at the time and had already booked with other vendors. He is extremely flexible and was so patient with us, considering we did not have our final picks to him until close to the wedding day. You will not be disappointed.
  • User2290396 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Dave did a great job providing DJ and announcing services at our wedding. We held our wedding in Cambria, CA and Dave was able to accommodate this even though he was based several hours drive from our venue. He is an excellent DJ, very easy to work with and contact, and very professional. I would *highly* recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ in and around Central California. Thanks!
    Catie Married on 03/14/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We hired Dave for our wedding along with his wife, Liz, and daughter to do our photography and videography. They were amazing!! I am vert picky and not very easy to work with and they did an AMAZING job. The music was exactly what we wanted, we didn't have to pick out song for song... He just knew and all our guests LOVED him. Liz, our photographer, is the sweetest. She is so personal and makes you feel like it's your day. Which it is... And their daughter is just as amazing. They did great with me, even though I was emotional and a little tipsy. They did great with our guests and my kids... Taking pictures isn't easy with my daughter's and they did amazing!!!! I love them. I would recommend them to anyone. And they were half the price of a single photographer who won't give you all day. Dave and Liz are available by email, text, to see. You just call and they make it work.
    Vanessa Married on 09/12/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Excellent DJ and photographer. They really provide wonderful service for a great price. We loved working with them!
    Robin Married on 09/06/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    He was professional, the wedding went off on time all the music was played as we wanted for each part of the ceremony. He also helped to keep everyone dancing. Overall he helped to make it a great wedding.
    Erica Married on 06/21/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    The package deal I got was great and affordable! All the songs I wanted were played during the right times! David kept us on schedule for the toast cake cutting everything ! His wife Liz took our photos. That came out great ! She helped fix and place things in the right spots ! And I got my wedding pictures back by the time I got home from our honeymoon ! Over all I was very happy for the work that they both provided it made my wedding day perfect!
  • User2108738 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We used DJ Dave for our wedding for music and MC of the night. He did a fabulous job, very professional! He had all the songs we needed and all the songs my guests requested. Fabulous job, I recommend him for everyone!!! You will not be sorry you chose him. :)
    Junkfood19@Hotmail.com Married on 10/05/2019
    4.8 out of 5 rating

Great value

Professional and easygoing, did a good job.
  • Anita
    Anita D. Married on 08/20/2022
    4.6 out of 5 rating

Wedding day celebration

Such a great dj/coordinator wow what a great experience. Want to have another party just to hire him. Made our night amazing. So on top of the schedule. Will definitely hire again.
    Lacy Married on 07/16/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Dj Dave & Photography fulfilled all my expectations. They were very responsive and did whatever I had asked them to. We had them pretty much the entire day of my wedding. It was awesome!
illustration stars