DJ Dave & Photography Reviews

DJ Dave & Photography 6
DJ Dave & Photography 7

Stefanie Ramirez · Married on 04/14/2019

DJ& photographer

I had a great wedding 4/14/19 I already have all my wedding pics they are beautiful I had an engagement shoot as well I am so happy with the price and quality of the work. We also had him as a DJ very affordable.

Sent on 06/14/2019
    DJ Dave & Photography 8
    DJ Dave & Photography 9

Audra · Married on 01/05/2019

Could not ask for a better experience!

It was a pleasure getting to know Dave and Liz throughout our marriage planning process and it was wonderful having them there for our special day! Dave and Liz are clearly experts in their work, but also respect their clients’ wishes. Dave not only played the songs that my husband and I had pre-selected, but was also spot on with his judgement. He knows how to gauge the crowd and promote a great atmosphere. Liz conducted herself very well as a photographer among the chaos of the wedding and reception. Her photographs are stunning and truly capture the essence of us! We could not ask for a better experience and highly recommend DJ Dave & Photography!

Sent on 01/29/2019
    DJ Dave & Photography 10
    DJ Dave & Photography 11
    DJ Dave & Photography 12
  • F

Fwjchim Thaoxaochay · Married on 08/03/2018

These are the people your looking for!

During our wedding planning phase, my wife and I were not too particular about wedding photos and hadn’t discuss any details about the type of photos we wanted prior to the wedding. However, Dave and his wife showed up, organized us, took fantastic photos, and we are extremely happy with the results!

DJ Dave’s choice of music was on point! Most people danced the whole night! His playlist kept people on the dance floor and just when you thought you’d take a break, the next song makes you want to keep on dancing!

Dave and his wife were extremely flexible as well! We had a mix of people from different regions of Southeast Asia and Dave and wife were accommodating and respectful! It was a treat having them and their experience really filled in the gaps of our inexperience. I can’t recommend them enough!

Sent on 08/19/2019

Dennis · Married on 09/30/2017

We were a bit nervous at first. We were only looking for a DJ but they had a package that included photography. The price was too good to pass up, but the exceptional pricing made us a bit nervous. They were absolutlely a pleasure to work with. I absolutely feel we under paid and got so much more for the price. Everything was first class from beginning to end. Every step of the way we were wowed with the extras that were included... pre-wedding photos, big printed photo for wedding day, the photo album and the thumb drive with all of the photos. Oh yeah, the photographs were nothing short of awesome too.

Sent on 12/18/2017
    DJ Dave & Photography 13
    DJ Dave & Photography 14
    DJ Dave & Photography 15
    DJ Dave & Photography 16

Kimberley · Married on 10/17/2015

Dave was absolutely perfect for our special day. He provided DJ services for us and couldn't have done more of a perfect job. We were on cloud nine on our wedding day (and still are), and he attributed to so much of that. He played exactly what we were looking for and was able to read our crowd very well. He kept everyone entertained and on the dance floor. The genres that he played were a variety, which was what we wanted, and we received so many compliments on what a wonderful DJ we had, pointing music choices to different age groups from middle aged, to older, to our age and even children. I highly recommend Dave as a DJ. I know he offers more services however we did not know this at the time and had already booked with other vendors. He is extremely flexible and was so patient with us, considering we did not have our final picks to him until close to the wedding day. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 12/05/2015

Dave did a great job providing DJ and announcing services at our wedding. We held our wedding in Cambria, CA and Dave was able to accommodate this even though he was based several hours drive from our venue. He is an excellent DJ, very easy to work with and contact, and very professional. I would *highly* recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ in and around Central California. Thanks!

Sent on 08/28/2015

Catie · Married on 03/14/2015

We hired Dave for our wedding along with his wife, Liz, and daughter to do our photography and videography. They were amazing!! I am vert picky and not very easy to work with and they did an AMAZING job. The music was exactly what we wanted, we didn't have to pick out song for song... He just knew and all our guests LOVED him. Liz, our photographer, is the sweetest. She is so personal and makes you feel like it's your day. Which it is... And their daughter is just as amazing. They did great with me, even though I was emotional and a little tipsy. They did great with our guests and my kids... Taking pictures isn't easy with my daughter's and they did amazing!!!! I love them. I would recommend them to anyone. And they were half the price of a single photographer who won't give you all day. Dave and Liz are available by email, text, to see. You just call and they make it work.

Sent on 03/25/2015

Vanessa · Married on 09/12/2014

Excellent DJ and photographer. They really provide wonderful service for a great price. We loved working with them!

Sent on 03/09/2015

Robin · Married on 09/06/2014

He was professional, the wedding went off on time all the music was played as we wanted for each part of the ceremony. He also helped to keep everyone dancing. Overall he helped to make it a great wedding.

Sent on 03/22/2015

We used DJ Dave for our wedding for music and MC of the night. He did a fabulous job, very professional! He had all the songs we needed and all the songs my guests requested. Fabulous job, I recommend him for everyone!!! You will not be sorry you chose him. :)

Sent on 04/25/2015

Lacy · Married on 07/16/2016

Dj Dave & Photography fulfilled all my expectations. They were very responsive and did whatever I had asked them to. We had them pretty much the entire day of my wedding. It was awesome!

Sent on 08/10/2016