DJ Dave Entertainment Services Reviews

167 | Prince Frederick, MD

167 Reviews for DJ Dave Entertainment Services

167 DJ Dave Entertainment Services Reviews

Cynthia · Married on 08/02/2014

The services from DJ Dave were incredible! From the original meeting up to the day of the wedding I knew that things would be stress free and enjoyable. DJ Dave gets to know the couples he works with and is very flexible in answering questions as well as payment. I know in the future DJ Dave Entertainment Services will be my number one choice for entertainment!!

Tara · Married on 07/05/2014

Kept the flow of the wedding going, easy to communicate with

• User4203011 · 2+ years ago

DJ Dave was the DJ for our recent wedding, and we couldn't have been happier! His pricing was extremely straight forward. We met with him once in person and once over the phone, and he was very professional and responsive. I even sent him last minute changes to music the day of the ceremony, and everything happened just how I wanted it! I strongly recommend DJ Dave and his company.

Mary · Married on 06/21/2014

We loved having DJ Dave at our reception. He was a pleasure to work with both before and during the party. He kept everyone on the dance floor!

Jennifer · Married on 06/14/2014

DJ Dave was the best DJ service provider I have ever encountered. James was awesome and even incorporated some neat songs for our friends and family from Philadelphia.

Ashley · Married on 06/14/2014

DJ Dave is awesome & has a great personality. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for DJ services!

The DJ service provided was outstanding! The DJ listened to all of my requests and was very professional. Everyone complimented him and the job that he did.

Anna · Married on 06/07/2014

I provided my dj with the challenge of making a playlist for three different cultures that would get three different generations of family dancing. The service was excellent, better than I could have asked for. 10/10.

We really enjoyed having DJ Dave provide the music for our wedding. We received so many compliments on the music, and all of our guests greatly enjoyed themselves at the reception. Dave is very responsive, easy to get a hold of, and kept our reception on track. We absolutely recommend DJ Dave.

Awilda & Paul · Married on 05/31/2014

Excellent DJ services for our wedding ceremony and reception. Very professional. We worked with Jim, who did a great job playing music that both we and our guests enjoyed. The reception planner that we were provided with was very helpful. Thank you so much for helping to make our day so special. We strongly recommend booking with DJ Dave Entertainment.

Maureen · Married on 05/24/2014

We had Dusty from Dave's company and he was awesome. He immediately supported any request and played an awesome mix of music. He also played three encore songs at the requested chants of our guests. A really great company with really great people! I'd recommend them to anyone.

Mark · Married on 05/23/2014

Was a great DJ!! We changed wedding venues which changed the location to two hours away and he was still willing to be our DJ. He is the best!!!

Danny · Married on 05/17/2014

Fantastic DJ. Everyone loved him

Laura · Married on 05/03/2014

A very big thank you to DJ Dave for the DJ services provided at my wedding. He did a fantastic job! I never had to worry all along the way - he kept me on point with what he needed from me and my spouse... he collaborated with other event vendors as needed and everything went down perfectly. Even when we had to hold off the grand entrance and move some songs around, he was very flexible, very polite... happy and energetic the entire time. (he also tried to warn the Groom to NOT listen to his friends who paid him to smash cake in my face...) Could not imagine having any other DJ and we will definitely use DJ Dave for any future DJ needs.

Margot · Married on 04/26/2014

Dave was available on short notice, was on time, friendly, professional and we left the music up to him and
    everything he played was appropriate.

Sherri · Married on 04/12/2014

Was great! Did everything he said he would plus more. Very friendly. Thank you!

Ashley · Married on 03/29/2014

DJ Dave was a real asset to our wedding day. He answers emails same day, is very professional and was able to find even the hardest of songs. He was a real asset!

Ashley & Brian

DJ Dave was great to work with. He gave us everything we asked and more.

Janet · Married on 12/28/2013

DJ Dusty was awesome and on point with everything. He was able to feel out the reception group and kept up with music everyone loved. He was understanding, professional, fun, and very personable. Once everyone was dancing, he kept them on the dance floor. He gave a lot of respect by having all requests approved by the bride and groom before playing the songs. Dusty showed up with plenty of time to get set up, and had great communication with the bride and groom to make sure their desires were met. We would definitely recommend to everyone!

Krista · Married on 12/05/2013

Great and we really enjoyed his attitude and mannerisms!

brittany · Married on 11/02/2013

I had the pleasure of working with Dj Dave for my wedding this past weekend. I am truely blessed to have met him and have him involved with my wedding. He is charismatic and an absolutely pleasure to work with. He was very responsive to any requests I had, and handled my big day with extreme profressionalism. Dave will make sure to work with you on your own accord and provide you constant support and advice to put any worries at ease. I would recommend to anyone looking for a top quality professional Dj for their event. Absolutely wonderful man!

danielle · Married on 10/19/2013

There is NO BETTER DJ than DJ Dave.

I got in touch with Dave literally less than a month after our first DJ bailed on us. He responded instantly and not only worked with our budget, but also acted quickly to get us set up.
    I was beyond overwhelmed when we met up for the first time (as most brides are!) and he walked me every step of the ceremony and rehearsal, let me input my own ideas and giving great suggestions in places I was lost. When the big day finally came, he was not just the guy behind the DJ booth. He touched base with me before I walked down the aisle, he was the kind word in the middle of all the chaos when I needed it! The other DJ that was there as well, Jim, was incredible. He was definitely the calm voice of reason when I was running around the reception mingling with all of our guests and trying to manage pictures!

But what really made it all the more special was during our first meet up I had mentioned that I was from Boston and a huge Boston sports fan. As it turns out, the day of our wedding was the last game the red sox played before the world series. At the end of the night (at the start of the game!), our DJ, Jim played “Tessie” by the Drop Kick Murphys (The Red Sox victory song!) I was literally brought to tears that they remembered such a small detail and completely personalized the whole thing for me! And what made it even better than that was later that night; Dave and Jim were actually hosting Karaoke at our venue! DJ Dave got on the mic and then sang “Sweet Caroline” for my husband and I. It got everyone in the whole place singing and dancing and it was amazing! AND THEN to top it off the red sox WON and it was an amazing night!!

I would have never gotten the service that I had that night anywhere else, besides with him. I swear, my husband and I didn’t just get a DJ for our wedding, but we definitely made a friend. This is the guy who will make your big day/night everything you want and need!

Katie · Married on 09/28/2013

For my wedding, I hired D.J. Dave's services. The D.J. for my date was D.J. Brad Brown. I booked D.J. Dave's services about 8 months out and he and Brad were wonderful to work with. For the first meeting, both Dave and Brad met my fiancee' and I. Dave stayed in touch and checked in throughout the months to make sure everything was going well.

I had a lot of bells and whistles as well as a lengthy playlist because my husband is a music buff. Brad was very responsive and open to doing whatever we wanted. We had a great mix of music and he helped us pull of a few stunts we wanted to do--we didn't have the right set up, but we had my groom pretend to play his bass down the aisle. I felt very comfortable with Dave and Brad and would recommend them highly.

--Katie Snider, Bride

Megan · Married on 09/21/2013

DJ Dave was absolutely great at our wedding!!! He helped set the tone and made it a party! I have over 150 guests and every last one said how great of a time they had and how much FUN our wedding was. Dave went above and beyond with his lighting, it was gorgeous!!! he brought the stars to our wedding since it was raining on our wedding day! He was very professional and prompt, quick to respond to any and all last minute questions or details and he really paid attention to what we wanted. I would highly recommend him for any event, but if you want your wedding to be a dance floor packed party, you better go see Dave!!!

• Joleen

Joleen · Married on 09/08/2013

DJ Dave was perfect at our wedding! He really made our wedding a success. Not only did he do an amazing job at the reception, but he was there each step of the day to make sure everything ran smoothly and my husband and I were aware of everything we needed to do. We didn't have to worry about a thing! He kept everyone on the dance floor and kept the party going. In fact, people had to be kicked out at the end of the night! After experiencing the professional and expert services of DJ Dave I can definitely see how a wonderful DJ could make or break a wedding. DJ Dave definitely "made" our wedding perfect. I would highly recommend his services.