DJ Dave Entertainment Services Reviews

187 | Prince Frederick, MD

187 Reviews for DJ Dave Entertainment Services

1 User photo

Stephanie · Married on 07/19/2015

Great dj. Great prices. Quick to answer any questions and concerns.

Sent on 07/24/2015

Erin · Married on 07/18/2015

Dave was fantastic not only on the big day, but in the days leading up to the wedding. He was organized, professional, fun, and flexible when we had to change things up on the fly. Our guests were super happy and danced like crazy!

Sent on 07/21/2015

Amanda · Married on 06/20/2015

We absolutely loved Dave! He was professional and fun to work with- really got our guests moving and took a couple of requests!

Sent on 06/24/2015

Tara · Married on 06/13/2015

DJ Dave and Dusty made our wedding so easy and relaxing. They were very flexible with our busy schedule and took the time to answer all of out questions

Sent on 07/13/2015

Working with DJ Dave was fantastic. I came into the party knowing exactly what music I wanted and Dave was more than willing to help me create a playlist that I and all my guests would love. More than that, Dave really got into the musical tastes I was proposing and was happy to take on the challenge of playing Argentine and Turkish music, with 1970's and 80's classics and some big band as well.

Most importantly, DJ Dave was incredibly flexible. Both fathers went to him right before the wedding to alter the schedule, and he had no problems adopting the changes. Finally, after playing many of my requests, and then one more mainstream hit, I noticed that the crowd really loved the mainstream, and asked Dave to just follow the lead of the crowd for the rest of the night, which he did with supreme agility. Thank you Dave for a magical evening that will never be forgotten.

Sent on 06/09/2015

Kyara · Married on 05/16/2015

Dave was amazing!! So professional and helpful. The morning of the wedding I had a few things to change and add and he implemented everything without a hitch. I received complements about the music all night, and he gave a lovely tribute to the best man who couldn't be at the wedding because he is deployed. You can just tell that Dave really cares about making your day special, and to me that's most important. If you're looking for fun, low-key, and professional then hire DJ Dave Entertainment. They won't disappoint. Completely kickass.

Sent on 05/21/2015

Carli · Married on 05/03/2015

DJ Dave was great to work with! With a Christian-Hindu fusion wedding, we gave him some pretty crazy requests and he delivered 100%. Dave was so easy to communicate with and was very detail-oriented. Everyone from both cultures had a great time and the dance floor was full the entire night. I highly recommend him!

Sent on 06/15/2015

Cara · Married on 04/25/2015

Dave was amazing! He was such a huge part of our wedding but didn't at all steal the show like some DJ's can. We asked for a mix of country and fun songs and he hit the nail on the head, there wasn't a song he didn't have. The music was unobtrusive and great background. He was even flexible enough to accommodate moving from our ceremony site to the reception site quickly, no one noticed him but everyone appreciated the great music the whole time. I couldn't have asked for anything better in a DJ!

Sent on 05/01/2015
  • User4690323 · event on: 12/27/2014

DJ was on time, dressed appropriately for the event and followed my playlist to a "T", as well as having selections available for requests. I would definitely use this DJ service in the future.

Sent on 01/12/2015

Kerry · Married on 10/26/2014

DJ Dave Rocked!!! His professionalism was outstanding as well with his experience and musical knowlege...I was very set on certain songs that I wanted played throughout the night and he stayed true to the list along with honoring my guests requests. My guests had a blast and me and my husband had an amazing time as well.I did not have a wedding coordinator so he helped me stay stress free and kept everything on track! I would reccommend DJ for any special event as he can cater to all!!!!

Sent on 12/18/2014

Heather · Married on 10/25/2014

Awesome! We had a great day! DJ Dave was great, he helped keep the wedding on track also.

Sent on 11/11/2014

Sarah · Married on 10/11/2014

We loved having DJ Dave for our wedding reception! He was very responsive with all of our requests and went out of his way to make sure this was an awesome day and a great experience. My husband and I would definitely recommend DJ Dave to anyone in search of a phenomenal DJ for their event. DJ Dave was in tune with the type of music we like and played great songs that we love! He kept everyone at our reception dancing all night long! It was a blast!

Sent on 10/20/2014

Kathryn · Married on 10/04/2014

We chose DJ Dave from a list of preferred vendors for our wedding at the State House in St. Mary's City, MD and we are so glad we did. Dave was incredibly responsive and helpful during the whole year-long planning process. From initiating the contract to questions about services to the final settle up meeting, I felt so comfortable with Dave. He handled the ceremony and reception music with such care, skill, and enthusiasm. During our settle up meeting we discussed the type of music we wanted and gave him specific songs to play and he was on board for everything. He really knows how to read a crowd and kept our guests dancing for the whole 2.5 hours! I highly recommend the DJ Dave company, and Dave in particular, because of their responsiveness, enthusiasm, flexibility, and getting the most for your dollar!

Sent on 10/06/2014

Ashley · Married on 10/03/2014

Working with DJ Dave was such a great experience. Despite living in Florida and having a wedding in Maryland he made it so easy on us. Everyone at the wedding was saying how much they enjoyed the music and there was constantly people on the dance floor and you could tell that they were really enjoying the music. Every song flowed well into the next and everything was perfectly timed for the ceremony. Being rather indecisive and slightly overwhelmed during the ceremony, Dave did a phenomenal job at helping and giving ideas at what would work. I would definitely recommend him to any one who is having an event soon!

Sent on 10/05/2014

Kelly · Married on 09/27/2014

DJ Dave was fantastic! During the entire wedding process DJ Dave made everything fun! We both enjoyed all of the pre-wedding meetings with him. He has great communication skills, and is always easy to get in touch with. On our wedding day he was just getting over an illness, but you could not tell. He was professional and on point the entire night. We’ve never seen so many people on a dance floor at a wedding before. All of our guests thought our DJ was GREAT!!

Sent on 10/16/2014

Jenni · Married on 09/13/2014

DJ Dave was amazing!! He has great energy and such an upbeat personality. What really stood out to me above everything else was his ability to make my wedding flow without a single flaw. So many of my wedding guests commented on the great selection of music he played and how fun he was. He was always super quick in responding to my emails and was professional to the very end! I would highly recommend DJ Dave because of how at ease he made me feel on the most important day of my life. My advice.. If you hire anyone to DJ your wedding or special event choose Dave!! I can't say enough how happy I am that he made my wedding day virtually stress free!

Sent on 09/29/2014

Michael · Married on 09/13/2014

Dave was great to work with and incorporated our entire playlist - was punctual, professional and interacted with guests to keep party going!

Sent on 06/15/2015

Mary · Married on 09/01/2014

We had a great experience working with DJ Dave. Dave got us organized and listened to our needs and wants. He ran our wedding reception without a hitch. He directed us throughout the reception so that we could relax. We would easily recommend him to our friends. He was quick to respond to all emails and fun to work with!

Sent on 09/09/2014

Hannah · Married on 08/31/2014

DJ Dave was incredible for our wedding. Highly recommended!!!! So helpful, and the music was fantastic!

Sent on 09/01/2014

Cherie · Married on 08/16/2014

We loved Dave. He was organized and accommodating. He had a great personality. I will totally recommend him in the future.

Sent on 08/18/2014

Cynthia · Married on 08/02/2014

The services from DJ Dave were incredible! From the original meeting up to the day of the wedding I knew that things would be stress free and enjoyable. DJ Dave gets to know the couples he works with and is very flexible in answering questions as well as payment. I know in the future DJ Dave Entertainment Services will be my number one choice for entertainment!!

Sent on 08/12/2014

Tara · Married on 07/05/2014

Kept the flow of the wedding going, easy to communicate with

Sent on 07/16/2014
  • User4203011 · 2+ years ago

DJ Dave was the DJ for our recent wedding, and we couldn't have been happier! His pricing was extremely straight forward. We met with him once in person and once over the phone, and he was very professional and responsive. I even sent him last minute changes to music the day of the ceremony, and everything happened just how I wanted it! I strongly recommend DJ Dave and his company.

Sent on 06/25/2014

Mary · Married on 06/21/2014

We loved having DJ Dave at our reception. He was a pleasure to work with both before and during the party. He kept everyone on the dance floor!

Sent on 06/29/2014

Jennifer · Married on 06/14/2014

DJ Dave was the best DJ service provider I have ever encountered. James was awesome and even incorporated some neat songs for our friends and family from Philadelphia.

Sent on 06/16/2014